In the Forums

Register

Today's Posts

Search


Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter





Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads


 
Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-16-2013, 05:58 AM   #1521
ALWAYS has a P L A N
 
mollymoo951's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: In the '82 Los Angeles underground, looking to hire...The A-Team.
Posts: 31,656
Send a message via AIM to mollymoo951
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrslaird View Post
She woke up a few times. I woke up a few times. Nothing terrible, nothing amazing.

Oh, so I've been following Becky Higgins, Ali Edwards, Studio Calico and others at CHA on instagram. Last night, I dreamed that Ali Edwards was at my house (except it's the one I grew up in, not this one) looking at my Project Life album...that has almost nothing in it. Perhaps I should get to work.
bwahahahaha...omw! that is cute! what a dream! You made me smile!
__________________
Melissa
COW PIES...everything we create is Moo-valous

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, if you can find them, maybe you can hire...
The A-Team.
mollymoo951 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 01-16-2013, 05:59 AM   #1522
ALWAYS has a P L A N
 
mollymoo951's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: In the '82 Los Angeles underground, looking to hire...The A-Team.
Posts: 31,656
Send a message via AIM to mollymoo951
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohmypaper! View Post
I said a prayer about your work situation this morning while I was working on my kitchen....and that was BEFORE I saw this!
thank you.
__________________
Melissa
COW PIES...everything we create is Moo-valous

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, if you can find them, maybe you can hire...
The A-Team.
mollymoo951 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 01-16-2013, 05:59 AM   #1523
Die Cut Diva
 
jukie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Brampton, Ontario
Posts: 3,758
Default

Good Morning

Tasks done
  • empty dishwasher
  • clean and swipe cooker top
  • wash up few random dishes and utensils
  • take dinner meat from freezer
  • bring clean laundry up from basement
  • get self up and out the door
Tasks when I get home
  • Cook dinner
  • 15 mins clean of Lounge/dinning room
  • swish and swipe of upstairs bathroom
  • change back bedroom bed linen
  • retrieve grabage bins from front lawn
  • put away clean laundry
  • load washing machine with dirty linen

I spent nearly 2 hours in my craft room last night and rearranged the layout, and so far I am pleased with the results. I have lots of storage and I am just trying to make the most of it.

Hope everyone has a happy and productive day!
__________________
Yiddish Saying " We Plan, God Laughs"
One step in front of the other, one day at a time is the new outlook for my life.
jukie is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 01-16-2013, 05:59 AM   #1524
ALWAYS has a P L A N
 
mollymoo951's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: In the '82 Los Angeles underground, looking to hire...The A-Team.
Posts: 31,656
Send a message via AIM to mollymoo951
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrslaird View Post
Prayers!
thanks girl!
__________________
Melissa
COW PIES...everything we create is Moo-valous

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, if you can find them, maybe you can hire...
The A-Team.
mollymoo951 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 01-16-2013, 06:00 AM   #1525
ALWAYS has a P L A N
 
mollymoo951's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: In the '82 Los Angeles underground, looking to hire...The A-Team.
Posts: 31,656
Send a message via AIM to mollymoo951
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jukie View Post
Good Morning

Tasks done
  • empty dishwasher
  • clean and swipe cooker top
  • wash up few random dishes and utensils
  • take dinner meat from freezer
  • bring clean laundry up from basement
  • get self up and out the door
Tasks when I get home
  • Cook dinner
  • 15 mins clean of Lounge/dinning room
  • swish and swipe of upstairs bathroom
  • change back bedroom bed linen
  • retrieve grabage bins from front lawn
  • put away clean laundry
  • load washing machine with dirty linen

I spent nearly 2 hours in my craft room last night and rearranged the layout, and so far I am pleased with the results. I have lots of storage and I am just trying to make the most of it.

Hope everyone has a happy and productive day!
Yay!
__________________
Melissa
COW PIES...everything we create is Moo-valous

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, if you can find them, maybe you can hire...
The A-Team.
mollymoo951 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 01-16-2013, 06:02 AM   #1526
ALWAYS has a P L A N
 
mollymoo951's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: In the '82 Los Angeles underground, looking to hire...The A-Team.
Posts: 31,656
Send a message via AIM to mollymoo951
Default

hey paula! I brought pl to work to work on...yesterday I could not cuz co-worker's boy was in the library where I take my lunch break & spread out...and he's here again today. so IDK...BUT, I DO have my stuff with me. just no place to spread out & work here. I'm seriously considering PURCHASING (huh? ) a card table & chairs for my office so I CAN spread out & work during MY lunch hour. weird. ANYWAY, brought my stuff to work on...we'll see if I get to during lunch break.
__________________
Melissa
COW PIES...everything we create is Moo-valous

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, if you can find them, maybe you can hire...
The A-Team.
mollymoo951 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 01-16-2013, 06:02 AM   #1527
Crafting. Procrastinating. Caffeinating.
 
mrslaird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 59,263
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jukie View Post
Good Morning

Tasks done
  • empty dishwasher
  • clean and swipe cooker top
  • wash up few random dishes and utensils
  • take dinner meat from freezer
  • bring clean laundry up from basement
  • get self up and out the door
Tasks when I get home
  • Cook dinner
  • 15 mins clean of Lounge/dinning room
  • swish and swipe of upstairs bathroom
  • change back bedroom bed linen
  • retrieve grabage bins from front lawn
  • put away clean laundry
  • load washing machine with dirty linen

I spent nearly 2 hours in my craft room last night and rearranged the layout, and so far I am pleased with the results. I have lots of storage and I am just trying to make the most of it.

Hope everyone has a happy and productive day!
Awesome! You have a great day too!
__________________
Paula
S2S2014: Earned $, Spent $0, Difference $

Gallery Blog

Relax, nothing is under control.
mrslaird is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 01-16-2013, 06:06 AM   #1528
Crafting. Procrastinating. Caffeinating.
 
mrslaird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 59,263
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymoo951 View Post
hey paula! I brought pl to work to work on...yesterday I could not cuz co-worker's boy was in the library where I take my lunch break & spread out...and he's here again today. so IDK...BUT, I DO have my stuff with me. just no place to spread out & work here. I'm seriously considering PURCHASING (huh? ) a card table & chairs for my office so I CAN spread out & work during MY lunch hour. weird. ANYWAY, brought my stuff to work on...we'll see if I get to during lunch break.
Yeah, weird. But hope you get to work on it! I have GOT to get my table cleared enough that it doesn't take forever to clean it up enough to spread out. Or find another place I can work on it. That and getting the pictures themselves are my two biggest hinderances. I still have no desire to go digital, though.

I do like those desk organizers from Michaels.
__________________
Paula
S2S2014: Earned $, Spent $0, Difference $

Gallery Blog

Relax, nothing is under control.
mrslaird is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 01-16-2013, 06:07 AM   #1529
Crafting. Procrastinating. Caffeinating.
 
mrslaird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 59,263
Default

Hey Melissa! Does your Seafoam edition come today? If you spread it out to look at instagram it! I wanna see!
__________________
Paula
S2S2014: Earned $, Spent $0, Difference $

Gallery Blog

Relax, nothing is under control.
mrslaird is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 01-16-2013, 06:08 AM   #1530
ALWAYS has a P L A N
 
mollymoo951's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: In the '82 Los Angeles underground, looking to hire...The A-Team.
Posts: 31,656
Send a message via AIM to mollymoo951
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrslaird View Post
Hey Melissa! Does your Seafoam edition come today? If you spread it out to look at instagram it! I wanna see!
will do. it came on...ahem...MONDAY! I have NOT opened the box yet! OK. I want to take a pic of me with it...and I DID make two cards from my SC kits last night.

But, yes. Will do.
__________________
Melissa
COW PIES...everything we create is Moo-valous

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, if you can find them, maybe you can hire...
The A-Team.
mollymoo951 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 01-16-2013, 06:09 AM   #1531
ALWAYS has a P L A N
 
mollymoo951's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: In the '82 Los Angeles underground, looking to hire...The A-Team.
Posts: 31,656
Send a message via AIM to mollymoo951
Default

oh...and the dsp came...and on the 22nd the binder should come. all i have left is the dividers.
__________________
Melissa
COW PIES...everything we create is Moo-valous

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, if you can find them, maybe you can hire...
The A-Team.
mollymoo951 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 01-16-2013, 06:10 AM   #1532
Crafting. Procrastinating. Caffeinating.
 
mrslaird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 59,263
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymoo951 View Post
will do. it came on...ahem...MONDAY! I have NOT opened the box yet! OK. I want to take a pic of me with it...and I DID make two cards from my SC kits last night.

But, yes. Will do.
Don't you hate when you're so excited about something but for whatever reason can't get to it right away? I do. But yay! Yes, whenever you get to it, take a pic!
__________________
Paula
S2S2014: Earned $, Spent $0, Difference $

Gallery Blog

Relax, nothing is under control.
mrslaird is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 01-16-2013, 06:11 AM   #1533
ALWAYS has a P L A N
 
mollymoo951's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: In the '82 Los Angeles underground, looking to hire...The A-Team.
Posts: 31,656
Send a message via AIM to mollymoo951
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrslaird View Post
Yeah, weird. But hope you get to work on it! I have GOT to get my table cleared enough that it doesn't take forever to clean it up enough to spread out. Or find another place I can work on it. That and getting the pictures themselves are my two biggest hinderances. I still have no desire to go digital, though.

I do like those desk organizers from Michaels.
wud you believe they are on CLEARANCE @ $14.99? I about fell over. the week before they were 50% off...all that stuff...and then the next week I went in with my 50% off Q and my GC and they were on clearance! There were three. I was not greedy. I got two.

One is already set up...the second one, I took to my shop to use on my table up there.
__________________
Melissa
COW PIES...everything we create is Moo-valous

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, if you can find them, maybe you can hire...
The A-Team.
mollymoo951 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 01-16-2013, 06:12 AM   #1534
ALWAYS has a P L A N
 
mollymoo951's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: In the '82 Los Angeles underground, looking to hire...The A-Team.
Posts: 31,656
Send a message via AIM to mollymoo951
Default

so I got three of those things on my desk in the house. one for seafoam & 2013. one for torquoise & 2012...until i get it finalized. and the third is for general pl and my POW glitter paper, my labels & tags.
__________________
Melissa
COW PIES...everything we create is Moo-valous

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, if you can find them, maybe you can hire...
The A-Team.
mollymoo951 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 01-16-2013, 06:12 AM   #1535
Crafting. Procrastinating. Caffeinating.
 
mrslaird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 59,263
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymoo951 View Post
oh...and the dsp came...and on the 22nd the binder should come. all i have left is the dividers.
Awesome! It is really nice! If I had more amazon gift cards I might go ahead and order it. Since I don't, I'm going to ask Jeff to get me one of the store kits - probably kraft or honey - for Mother's Day. I like Midnight and Cinnamon a lot, too. Maybe if I ever get around to doing our pre-kid pictures.
__________________
Paula
S2S2014: Earned $, Spent $0, Difference $

Gallery Blog

Relax, nothing is under control.
mrslaird is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 01-16-2013, 06:13 AM   #1536
ALWAYS has a P L A N
 
mollymoo951's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: In the '82 Los Angeles underground, looking to hire...The A-Team.
Posts: 31,656
Send a message via AIM to mollymoo951
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrslaird View Post
Don't you hate when you're so excited about something but for whatever reason can't get to it right away? I do. But yay! Yes, whenever you get to it, take a pic!
__________________
Melissa
COW PIES...everything we create is Moo-valous

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, if you can find them, maybe you can hire...
The A-Team.
mollymoo951 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 01-16-2013, 06:15 AM   #1537
Crafting. Procrastinating. Caffeinating.
 
mrslaird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 59,263
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymoo951 View Post
wud you believe they are on CLEARANCE @ $14.99? I about fell over. the week before they were 50% off...all that stuff...and then the next week I went in with my 50% off Q and my GC and they were on clearance! There were three. I was not greedy. I got two.

One is already set up...the second one, I took to my shop to use on my table up there.
What?! I looked Sunday at mine and they were BOGO but not clearance! If we go to Target for diapers I'll check again just in case I was confused!
__________________
Paula
S2S2014: Earned $, Spent $0, Difference $

Gallery Blog

Relax, nothing is under control.
mrslaird is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 01-16-2013, 06:25 AM   #1538
ALWAYS has a P L A N
 
mollymoo951's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: In the '82 Los Angeles underground, looking to hire...The A-Team.
Posts: 31,656
Send a message via AIM to mollymoo951
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrslaird View Post
Awesome! It is really nice! If I had more amazon gift cards I might go ahead and order it. Since I don't, I'm going to ask Jeff to get me one of the store kits - probably kraft or honey - for Mother's Day. I like Midnight and Cinnamon a lot, too. Maybe if I ever get around to doing our pre-kid pictures.
For that very reason, I have resisted getting the childhood edition & the mini album...time to work on it. I don't want to have stuff piled up waiting for me to get to it. So, they are on my "removed from cart" list.

You ever thought about maybe periodically, if you have the $$ to get a $20 or $25 amazon card from kroger? I need to pick me up another GC after I do my banking. handy to have...esp when I do kindle books @ night. i do load samples...sometimes I get lucky and the sample i'm reading can be borrowed. or at the time a good book to borrow is available, I need a good book to read!

i love amazon gift cards! i had my ebates check come as a gift card from amazon! nice. they gave me a bonus for choosing that option, too.
__________________
Melissa
COW PIES...everything we create is Moo-valous

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, if you can find them, maybe you can hire...
The A-Team.
mollymoo951 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 01-16-2013, 06:29 AM   #1539
ALWAYS has a P L A N
 
mollymoo951's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: In the '82 Los Angeles underground, looking to hire...The A-Team.
Posts: 31,656
Send a message via AIM to mollymoo951
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrslaird View Post
What?! I looked Sunday at mine and they were BOGO but not clearance! If we go to Target for diapers I'll check again just in case I was confused!
BOGO is good...if you want two...and that's $50. If you can remember to look, do y'all have that cart (with the leaf) I linked up? I did not see it in my Mike's. bummer. I think it's new tho...so I got my fingers crossed. I do need to keep an eye on Mike's tho...those things go fast.

I know...WHAT?...I saw the sticker...and think I stood there reading the tag two times...close up. Is that really the organizers for $14.99? Even DS looked .
__________________
Melissa
COW PIES...everything we create is Moo-valous

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, if you can find them, maybe you can hire...
The A-Team.
mollymoo951 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 01-16-2013, 06:32 AM   #1540
ALWAYS has a P L A N
 
mollymoo951's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: In the '82 Los Angeles underground, looking to hire...The A-Team.
Posts: 31,656
Send a message via AIM to mollymoo951
Default

Today’s Freebie: Beauty Bag From Aerie | Daily Savings From All You Magazine
__________________
Melissa
COW PIES...everything we create is Moo-valous

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, if you can find them, maybe you can hire...
The A-Team.
mollymoo951 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 01-16-2013, 06:39 AM   #1541
Crafting. Procrastinating. Caffeinating.
 
mrslaird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 59,263
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymoo951 View Post
For that very reason, I have resisted getting the childhood edition & the mini album...time to work on it. I don't want to have stuff piled up waiting for me to get to it. So, they are on my "removed from cart" list.

You ever thought about maybe periodically, if you have the $$ to get a $20 or $25 amazon card from kroger? I need to pick me up another GC after I do my banking. handy to have...esp when I do kindle books @ night. i do load samples...sometimes I get lucky and the sample i'm reading can be borrowed. or at the time a good book to borrow is available, I need a good book to read!

i love amazon gift cards! i had my ebates check come as a gift card from amazon! nice. they gave me a bonus for choosing that option, too.
I just never seem to have any extra money, lol! I get my amazon cards with swagbucks. I might do coinstar, though. And maybe FINALLY send in some of the dvd trade-ins we can do.

I did not see the rolling cart at our Michaels, but I'll try to check if I go today.
__________________
Paula
S2S2014: Earned $, Spent $0, Difference $

Gallery Blog

Relax, nothing is under control.
mrslaird is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 01-16-2013, 06:50 AM   #1542
Crafting. Procrastinating. Caffeinating.
 
mrslaird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 59,263
Default

Jeff thinks his tux is too big. So make that find a babysitter, find him something to wear, find me something to wear, and oh yes, buy a gift for this black tie wedding if we want to go. I doubt they registered at Target or Bed, Bath, and Beyond.
__________________
Paula
S2S2014: Earned $, Spent $0, Difference $

Gallery Blog

Relax, nothing is under control.
mrslaird is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 01-16-2013, 06:53 AM   #1543
Stazon Splitcoast
 
stamplady_13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Great Lakes State
Posts: 12,669
Send a message via Yahoo to stamplady_13
Default

First of all, mollymoo is that a WORM in your profile pic? Story please.

OK..here's my list for today:

Get ready for work
119 meeting
115 kids
check/respond to work email
Make weekly list for work stuff

type/distribute 115 notes
Type/distribute 119 notes
Work in restaurant
Finish rest. order forms
MSB
Christy
Email Gabe re: MSB

Check out MyFitnessPal
Weigh /measure
Email Chadwick's re: return
Laundry with MIss K
Dance classes
Put AA batteries on grocery list
Deposit Christmas checks
Kitchen counter hot spot
Quilt a bit?
Bed by 10:30
__________________
~Marnie~My Gallery
Nonviolence is a way of life for courageous people. -Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Last edited by stamplady_13; 01-16-2013 at 09:19 AM..
stamplady_13 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 01-16-2013, 07:34 AM   #1544
Crafting. Procrastinating. Caffeinating.
 
mrslaird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 59,263
Default

So far today:
Breakfast
Swept kitchen
Put out trash
Recycling to bin
Checked out card challenges

Next up:
Clean bathroom sinks
Unload dishwasher, reload
Shower, dress
__________________
Paula
S2S2014: Earned $, Spent $0, Difference $

Gallery Blog

Relax, nothing is under control.
mrslaird is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 01-16-2013, 07:50 AM   #1545
CARD CASE'R
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator
VSN Coordinator
 
Scraperwannabe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Out-numbered by boys!
Posts: 52,196
Default

Next up:

Work on project of the month
Homeschool area rescue
Water inside plants
__________________
Misti
My Blog: A Card a Day



Scraperwannabe is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 01-16-2013, 08:04 AM   #1546
Glitter Guru
 
Razorback Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 5,622
Default

Hello!

Thankfully I am not sick with what hubby has! Whew! I woke up feeling awful yesterday morning, took some meds, and started feeling better as the day went on. I think it's just sinus/allergy crud. I woke up with a headache and feeling icky this morning too but I'm hoping meds will help. Poor hubby spent most of yesterday in bed with a temp over 102. He is absolutely miserable. I'm just hoping and praying none of the rest of us get it! DD1 is droopy and teary this morning. She didn't sleep well last night. I'm hoping she's just tired and not that she's getting sick.

On my list for today is cleaning the bathrooms and laundry. I think I'll start with a TDD.

1. Take apart baby's car seat and wash cover
2. Clean sinks/counters in bathrooms
3. Clean bathroom mirror

Have a great day y'all!
__________________
Christi
Razorback Fan is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 01-16-2013, 08:21 AM   #1547
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
 
ohmypaper!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Georgia
Posts: 20,139
Send a message via MSN to ohmypaper!
Default

Melissa, bout not getting to use the room to spread out I had fun peeking on the discussion you and Paula were having!

Paula, So interesting about dreams....all the odd places they take us and the people that come along for the ride!

Jukie, Awesome about your craft organization!!!!

Gorgeous black kitty following me all around today....she's such a HELP in the closet, I must tell you.....

Marnie, the worm is for VSN!

Hello Christi! Baby girl still healthy? Not getting sick? Hoping DD1 is ok!
ohmypaper! is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 01-16-2013, 08:32 AM   #1548
ALWAYS has a P L A N
 
mollymoo951's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: In the '82 Los Angeles underground, looking to hire...The A-Team.
Posts: 31,656
Send a message via AIM to mollymoo951
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohmypaper! View Post
Melissa, bout not getting to use the room to spread out I had fun peeking on the discussion you and Paula were having!

Paula, So interesting about dreams....all the odd places they take us and the people that come along for the ride!

Jukie, Awesome about your craft organization!!!!

Gorgeous black kitty following me all around today....she's such a HELP in the closet, I must tell you.....

Marnie, the worm is for VSN!

Hello Christi! Baby girl still healthy? Not getting sick? Hoping DD1 is ok!
paula knows me well...she diverted me from dwelling on my is-shoes.

__________________
Melissa
COW PIES...everything we create is Moo-valous

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, if you can find them, maybe you can hire...
The A-Team.
mollymoo951 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 01-16-2013, 08:32 AM   #1549
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
 
ohmypaper!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Georgia
Posts: 20,139
Send a message via MSN to ohmypaper!
Default

Making progress....Not quite worthy yet...but getting closer!!!!!

I am hungry...I have been skipping lunch lately but I think I should stop and eat.

1) whoohoo.....I thought I misplaced a tax paper! I didn't tear the house apart looking for it...just checked the hot spots ...saw it wasn't there....said a prayer I would find it and let it go. APPARENTLY....I put it on Steve's work desk (where it should be)!!!!!

2) Monday we found the stockings!!!!! One of them is cross stitched. TOOK a long time on a VERY tiny count to create it and it's been lost for about 3 Christmases!!!! Oh my I am happy....Now I should try to do the last few stitches and finish the one I made for Steve. Sad to say....I don't think I will ever create ones for the kids.


Ok, I am going to eat lunch!

Last edited by ohmypaper!; 01-16-2013 at 09:19 AM..
ohmypaper! is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 01-16-2013, 08:33 AM   #1550
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
 
ohmypaper!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Georgia
Posts: 20,139
Send a message via MSN to ohmypaper!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymoo951 View Post
paula knows me well...she diverted me from dwelling on my is-shoes.

I thoroughly enjoyed the crafty talk!!!!! Good going Paula!
ohmypaper! is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 01-16-2013, 09:10 AM   #1551
Crafting. Procrastinating. Caffeinating.
 
mrslaird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 59,263
Default

We'll see if this posts. Lots of Database errors the past few minutes.

So far today:
Breakfast
Swept kitchen
Put out trash
Recycling to bin
Checked out card challenges
Clean bathroom sinks
Unload dishwasher, reload
Shower, dress
Clean front bathroom toilet

Next up:
Lunch
Dry hair
Start a load of laundry
__________________
Paula
S2S2014: Earned $, Spent $0, Difference $

Gallery Blog

Relax, nothing is under control.
mrslaird is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 01-16-2013, 09:20 AM   #1552
CARD CASE'R
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator
VSN Coordinator
 
Scraperwannabe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Out-numbered by boys!
Posts: 52,196
Default

SCS is really being wonky!
__________________
Misti
My Blog: A Card a Day



Scraperwannabe is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 01-16-2013, 09:22 AM   #1553
Stazon Splitcoast
 
stamplady_13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Great Lakes State
Posts: 12,669
Send a message via Yahoo to stamplady_13
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback Fan View Post
On my list for today is cleaning the bathrooms and laundry. I think I'll start with a TDD.

1. Take apart baby's car seat and wash cover
2. Clean sinks/counters in bathrooms
3. Clean bathroom mirror

Have a great day y'all!
I keep seeing TDD. I missed the development of that acronym. Is a FlyLady or SFB invention? Please enlighten me!
__________________
~Marnie~My Gallery
Nonviolence is a way of life for courageous people. -Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
stamplady_13 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 01-16-2013, 09:29 AM   #1554
Crafting. Procrastinating. Caffeinating.
 
mrslaird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 59,263
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamplady_13 View Post
I keep seeing TDD. I missed the development of that acronym. Is a FlyLady or SFB invention? Please enlighten me!
It's Triple Dog Dare and I *think* it's from the Flylady facebook page.
__________________
Paula
S2S2014: Earned $, Spent $0, Difference $

Gallery Blog

Relax, nothing is under control.
mrslaird is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 01-16-2013, 09:32 AM   #1555
Stazon Splitcoast
 
stamplady_13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Great Lakes State
Posts: 12,669
Send a message via Yahoo to stamplady_13
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohmypaper! View Post
Gorgeous black kitty following me all around today....she's such a HELP in the closet, I must tell you.....

Marnie, the worm is for VSN!
My dog and cat are oh so helpful too. Can hardly walk sometimes! also Sassy (my sassy calico) gets mad if I walk around too much (here and there to get things/do things) she gets grumpy and starts attacking my feet.

Ah...I would certainly consider worms a creepy crawly (though I do try not to cut them in half or anything when I am working in the garden. I relocate them to a cozy spot in the garden or return them to where I had been digging)
__________________
~Marnie~My Gallery
Nonviolence is a way of life for courageous people. -Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
stamplady_13 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 01-16-2013, 09:34 AM   #1556
Stazon Splitcoast
 
stamplady_13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Great Lakes State
Posts: 12,669
Send a message via Yahoo to stamplady_13
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrslaird View Post
It's Triple Dog Dare and I *think* it's from the Flylady facebook page.
OK..so you Triple Dog Dare yourself to do 3 things?
__________________
~Marnie~My Gallery
Nonviolence is a way of life for courageous people. -Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
stamplady_13 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 01-16-2013, 09:37 AM   #1557
CARD CASE'R
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator
VSN Coordinator
 
Scraperwannabe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Out-numbered by boys!
Posts: 52,196
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamplady_13 View Post
OK..so you Triple Dog Dare yourself to do 3 things?
Yes. Then you aren't supposed to come back until you have those three things finished & then you post 3 more things.


It's a mini focus exercise!
__________________
Misti
My Blog: A Card a Day



Scraperwannabe is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 01-16-2013, 09:37 AM   #1558
Crafting. Procrastinating. Caffeinating.
 
mrslaird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 59,263
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamplady_13 View Post
OK..so you Triple Dog Dare yourself to do 3 things?
Yes. List three things you're going to do then come back, say you did them, and post another three if you want to.
__________________
Paula
S2S2014: Earned $, Spent $0, Difference $

Gallery Blog

Relax, nothing is under control.
mrslaird is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 01-16-2013, 09:38 AM   #1559
Crafting. Procrastinating. Caffeinating.
 
mrslaird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 59,263
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scraperwannabe View Post
Yes. Then you aren't supposed to come back until you have those three things finished & then you post 3 more things.


It's a mini focus exercise!
I'm not always good at the don't come back until it's done part. My hair is still wet.
__________________
Paula
S2S2014: Earned $, Spent $0, Difference $

Gallery Blog

Relax, nothing is under control.
mrslaird is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 01-16-2013, 09:41 AM   #1560
CARD CASE'R
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator
VSN Coordinator
 
Scraperwannabe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Out-numbered by boys!
Posts: 52,196
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrslaird View Post
I'm not always good at the don't come back until it's done part. My hair is still wet.
That's why I said "supposed" to....
__________________
Misti
My Blog: A Card a Day



Scraperwannabe is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Closed Thread





Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off