The monthly Stamp-n-Storage Studio Showcase Contest is moving over here to the Splitcoast Forum! This is going to be FUN and the winner gets a $75 refund against your most recent purchase!
We want to see your craft areas and how you've used Stamp-n-Storage products to get them organized! Where do you stamp, scrapbook, mix media, and get inky?
1) Set it up, take a picture and come back and upload it to the SCS gallery using:
•Mission Organization as the main gallery.
•Studios, Rooms, and Craft Closets as the sub category
keyword and this month's contest keyword snsjan14
2) Go to your SCS upload, copy the link, and come back here to share the link(s) with us as a comment on this thread.
Hint, hint (yes, this will help!!!):
- Clean up a bit and look at it with fresh eyes to make sure it looks great.
- Take a few pictures from different angles showing your whole space and zoom in on the Stamp-n-Storage products.
- Include some comments in your post on this thread about what you think of your area now that it's organized
The winner will be selected the first week of February.
It's going to be fun to see where we all work our magic and create from our hearts!
is the link to this contest's SCS gallery. Go take a look at everyone's entries and leave some encouraging comments! We all love those.
THE FINE PRINT: Submission of photo provides permission for Stamp-n-Storage to use the image on our website, email newsletter, social network sites and other publishing outlets.