Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 02-16-2014, 12:54 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Platinum Partner Company

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Organization = Efficiency = More Creativity!

Although at Stamp-n-Storage we're all excited about bringing order to chaos in your craft area, what REALLY motivates us is know that that you can be even more creative once you get organized.

Carmen was the winner of our December Studio Showcase contest (you may know her as Salome000), and here's what she had to say:
Since purchasing my Stamp-n-Storage, I've seen big improvements in three areas:

1 - My efficiency is beyond belief. Creative people tend to be scattered and I was wasting a LOT of time searching for stuff to use or being distracted while searching. I barely had time to practice new techniques, much less make cards. Today, it's nothing for me to do multiple challenges and work a couple of techniques in there. All because I know where everything is and I stay focused.

2 - My craftsmanship has improved because SNS has given me TIME to practice and learn new techniques! You can purchase stamp after stamp. ink, paper, ephemera...everything you think will make a better product. But the only thing that makes a better product is YOU and you simply can't become better without practice and you can't practice without time.

3 - I have MORE money for stamps, dies, ink-whatever supplies I need! Had you told me this BEFORE Stamp-n-Storage, I wouldn't have believed you, but here's exactly what happened to me. I can't tell you how much money I wasted buying duplicate products. There's no way to remember what colors of paint or ink you're missing or whether you have enough embossing powder, etc. so what do you do? Well, more than likely you purchase it 'just in case' and think you'll return it if you don't need it. But are you really going to hop in the car to return a 3 dollar item? No. You'll wait until next time but, by then, you've forgotten it. I don't do that anymore. I know EXACTLY what I have and the things I need are jotted down. Because I have everything in its place, I don't make these kind of mistakes.

Recently, while placing some stamps in my 6 drawer unit, I came across a 24 dollar stamp set that I'd never used. The reason? At the time I purchased it, I thought I had what I needed to complete the project. When I didn't, I tossed the set into a box and told myself I'd pick up the rest. Needless to say, I forgot about the set until now. That was money lost. Not anymore.

Tell us about how organization has helped YOU get more creative. Join in the comments below!

Visit our Splitcoaststampers Gallery
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!