Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 12-13-2011, 05:05 AM   #281  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I got my package yesterday -- and what a great day for it to arrive. It was cold and I had a terrible day at work, so I really needed the pick me up.

Thanks to my Secret Santa, Lisa Schuttle!

I got a nice tablet of designer cardstock and some lovely butterfly stamps. Most appreciated.

Thanks.

Terrie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-13-2011, 09:26 AM   #282  
Stampin' Fool

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by DellsDaniView Post
Ok so people are dropping me just so they can run to a craft table??? Where is the love I ask??? Then people are trying to hush me up??? Sam??? Where is the love I ask???? But y'all do notice one thing right??? I did NOT end up in the naughty corner. hahahahahaha

I know I already posted a thank you to my awesome Santa Ashdale, however, I need to post another thank you. Thank you Girlie Girl for the awesome thank you gift. Girlie Girl sent me a $10 gift card to Joanns to say thank you for hosting the Santa swap. This was so very sweet of you to do. I now have enough to go and buy the spellbinders I want. Yay!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!
I am so glad you like your gift. I just wanted to do a little something for you. I read how excited you were about JoAnn's opening so I thought you would like it. Enjoy!!!!

Now I am just waiting to hear from my elf when her package arrives...should be any day now!
-:�:- ((��.��

Organized people are just too lazy to look for things.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-13-2011, 02:18 PM   #283  
Inking Addict

Received my pressie yesterday from terrie.mcnulty!! Thank you SOOOO much! I am beyond thrilled with the punches (one of my FAVE craft items!), stamps and doilies!

I am also posting an apology! I didn't realize there was a date we were supposed to have it sent by - hadn't read the original message in a long time and haven't been on SCS for a while... My SS recipient's gift went in the mail today - it shouldn't take too long - she lives quite close to me!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-13-2011, 03:42 PM   #284  
Matboard Maniac

Here I am Pam: OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!Girlie Girl you out did yourself. You're an Angel, I have never received such a nice gift - -EVER! At least from someone I don't know and best of all it arrived on my birthday....so much for having the blues * not any more. You went crazy girl, I love love love EVERYTHING!! The tote the gifts came in is awesome, so perfect for hauling my stuff around. There was a little something in every pocket...clever. I received a Starbucks gift card and a SB mug (which I needed desperately), lots of Tim Holtz goodies, amazing ribbon, bling, chipboard embellies, a handmade necklace I love. I'm sure I have left something out and the tote is downstairs under the tree but I will take pics tomorrow so I can brag more about my wonderful Elf.
Like I said Pam, you are an Angel. Big Hugs and love coming your way. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-13-2011, 03:43 PM   #285  
Matboard Maniac

How funny that we got each other as a Secret Santa. I for one could not have ask for anyone or anything better. THANK YOU PAM!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-13-2011, 03:43 PM   #286  
Swapper of the Month January 2012

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by lulubean13View Post
Here I am Pam: OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!Girlie Girl you out did yourself. You're an Angel, I have never received such a nice gift - -EVER! At least from someone I don't know and best of all it arrived on my birthday....so much for having the blues * not any more. You went crazy girl, I love love love EVERYTHING!! The tote the gifts came in is awesome, so perfect for hauling my stuff around. There was a little something in every pocket...clever. I received a Starbucks gift card and a SB mug (which I needed desperately), lots of Tim Holtz goodies, amazing ribbon, bling, chipboard embellies, a handmade necklace I love. I'm sure I have left something out and the tote is downstairs under the tree but I will take pics tomorrow so I can brag more about my wonderful Elf.
Like I said Pam, you are an Angel. Big Hugs and love coming your way. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
So glad you got your gift on your Birthday!!! Hope it makes you feel better!!!!!

Goals for 2015 50 scrapbook pages/50 cards---progress 35/50 cards
Complete my daughter's wedding scrapbook album
Spend more time enjoying my friends and not so much time obsessing on work!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-13-2011, 05:36 PM   #287  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I'm so glad you are happy with it. When I saw your wish list, I actually wrote to our host privately and asked if I could have you for my elf. I knew I wanted to get you the bird punch with matching stamp set. I love that combination!

Happy holidays!

Terrie

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mom2MattAverieKateView Post
Received my pressie yesterday from terrie.mcnulty!! Thank you SOOOO much! I am beyond thrilled with the punches (one of my FAVE craft items!), stamps and doilies!

I am also posting an apology! I didn't realize there was a date we were supposed to have it sent by - hadn't read the original message in a long time and haven't been on SCS for a while... My SS recipient's gift went in the mail today - it shouldn't take too long - she lives quite close to me!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-13-2011, 06:20 PM   #288  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by lulubean13View Post
So now you know exactly how I felt when I got your gift! I can't tell you how excited I was when I found out that we got each others names in the swap. I was so happy to get to spoil you too. I am so glad that you liked everything. I had a blast shopping for you. The bag is from 31 Gifts (in case you haven't heard of them, they are the bomb) and is one of my favorite bags for storing my crafts.

Happy Happy Happy Birthday! I wish I could say that I planned it this way but I guess there was a little intervention. (((Hugs)))
-:�:- ((��.��

Organized people are just too lazy to look for things.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-13-2011, 08:00 PM   #289  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by Girlie GirlView Post
So now you know exactly how I felt when I got your gift! I can't tell you how excited I was when I found out that we got each others names in the swap. I was so happy to get to spoil you too. I am so glad that you liked everything. I had a blast shopping for you. The bag is from 31 Gifts (in case you haven't heard of them, they are the bomb) and is one of my favorite bags for storing my crafts.

Happy Happy Happy Birthday! I wish I could say that I planned it this way but I guess there was a little intervention. (((Hugs)))
Oh too cute, I was taking my cup into the kitchen to wash so I could use it and something was shaking inside ( I thought it was the instructions for safe use and washing) but nope it was more treats...sweet treats. What a perfect way to end a perfect day. Thank you again Pam. I was giggling all the way to the kitchen.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-14-2011, 06:35 AM   #290  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 5,917 Likes on 2,185 Posts

Oh, this is precious! You got each other's name!! How cool was that? I never even thought about that happening, but it can and did!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-14-2011, 07:30 AM   #291  
Hardware Hotshot

I haven't seen my little elf on for a while and I'm really wanting to know if she got her package!!! I'm just really worried she didn't like it!!! Although I did follow her list pretty good......okay.....patience....I can have patience....I mean, how hard can it be to be patient?? Really hard........lol

Mycraftingtherapyroom
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-14-2011, 07:42 AM   #292  
Forum Fanatic

Received 449 Likes on 305 Posts

Waiting to hear if my elf got her package. It was delivered on Saturday last weekend!

"Jimmy, some of it's magic, some of it's tragic,
but I had a good life all the way..."
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-14-2011, 07:51 AM   #293  
Proud Fan Club Member
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 56 Likes on 27 Posts

Yvonne, I pm'd you about your Elf. Darlene, Joan did get it...she said she isn't opening it until Christmas. lol...I can't believe she can wait....I couldn't. I couldn't open mine fast enough...lol...but then again I am worse than any kid ever. lol

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-14-2011, 02:18 PM   #294  
Forum Fanatic

Received 449 Likes on 305 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by DellsDaniView Post
Yvonne, I pm'd you about your Elf. Darlene, Joan did get it...she said she isn't opening it until Christmas. lol...I can't believe she can wait....I couldn't. I couldn't open mine fast enough...lol...but then again I am worse than any kid ever. lol
Oh, what a relief!! Thanks for letting me know! That's our Joan, always surprising us!

Joan, you can open the brown cardboard box, there is another Christmas box inside with your goodies inside of that! May be prettier under your tree that way.

"Jimmy, some of it's magic, some of it's tragic,
but I had a good life all the way..."
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-14-2011, 03:08 PM   #295  
Matboard Maniac

Here are the pics of my goodies from my wonderful Elf Pam:
Attached Thumbnails
Secret Santa Thank You Thread-dsc_0932.jpg   Secret Santa Thank You Thread-dsc_0933.jpg   Secret Santa Thank You Thread-dsc_0935.jpg  
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-14-2011, 03:11 PM   #296  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 896 Likes on 569 Posts

WOW...now are you gonna share them all with ME LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-14-2011, 03:19 PM   #297  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by FMcrafterView Post
WOW...now are you gonna share them all with ME LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Next time I'm sure.... lol lol lol lol
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-14-2011, 03:23 PM   #298  
Stazon Splitcoast

But...but......ahhh shucks..everyone says that

** doing the EEyore strut
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-14-2011, 05:27 PM   #299  
Rubber Obsessor

Thank you to my elf, 1855ward!!! I'm so excited to try out the Prima flowers and art tiles And thanks for the fun & crazy "ribbon" and the sparkle glue, too - it should make for some fun cards
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-14-2011, 05:55 PM   #300  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 153 Likes on 112 Posts

Happy Birthday, Lulu and wow yes, you did get neat things. Everyone is getting neat things. I can't wait until I can come on and say what I got. Love, hugs and prayers=grandmajudy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-14-2011, 07:51 PM   #301  
Matboard Maniac

Thank you grandmajudy for the birthday wish. And yes I did get spoiled, I'm sure you will too. Hope your pressie comes soon. Also my friend wants me to say 'thank you' for all the cards you have sent her. She says it's incredible that there are people who care enough to do this for others and that she appreciates it so much and she does feel the love and prayers that go along with it. Thank you again. Prayers and Hugs back to you.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-15-2011, 07:10 AM   #302  
Stazon Splitcoast

Prayers and hugs...That's the bestest gift ever!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-15-2011, 09:28 AM   #303  
Hardware Hotshot

*Waiting* Patiently...... kinda ;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-15-2011, 10:15 AM   #304  
Mad Swapper

Default Yay!!

[QUOTE=samswindle;18997167]Angie!!! I'm so glad you liked your package. I had so much fun shopping and crafting for you!!! It was tons of fun!! Hope you like the bling!!!!

Now for my news:
I just got home from Birmingham where I went for my sister's baby shower. When I got home there was this package on the front porch. I was so excited!! I picked it up to see who my SS was, and wouldn't you it, she didn't put her return address on the outside!!! Tricky!!!!

So I had to open it up and let me tell you it was taped up like no one was supposed to open it!!! But I prevailed!!!

Hi Sam! I'm so glad you enjoyed your package - especially with the miserable doctor appointment week you had! Sorry it took me so long to acknowledge your lovely post - I had no internet for a week and it was AWFUL - I felt like I had been banished to some remote place where I had no friends to talk to! Yeah (tee hee) I thought the self return address was pretty damn clever and YES my family thinks I need to take it easy with the packing tape :-) And remember the commercial a couple years ago where the girl was christmas shopping and would buy "one for this person and one for me". I bought myself the body lotion too - I thought it was so nice. :-)

Now on this end of the swap - I've received a MAGNIFICENT package from my SS and I will be home tomorrow (finally!) and I'm not posting who she is or what I received until I can do it all justice. So stay tuned so I can share my list with all of you and finally REVEAL ! :-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-15-2011, 05:26 PM   #305  

Hi ladies!!! My 3rd round Pin swap is going great, but I would like to add more people to the card spots of my swap. You simply make a set of cards with Hat Pins as embellishments.
As incentive, I'm going to give everyone who adds a card spot by Christmas EXTRA PRIZES!!!!!!!!!! Come on over and check it out--it's in my siggy!!! Thanks!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-15-2011, 07:55 PM   #306  
Swapper of the Month February 2012

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

Good evening, I couldn't understand why no one was talking in detail about their gifts. Duh, I finally read the complete threads(sorry Dani, what can I say).
Here we go again, I received my gift and my Secret Mischievous Santa is DARLENE WINNETT. She totally shocked me, bugt I love every second of it.
She told me to open the box, I didn't want too, oh, the box is so pretty. Maybe, I will take a picture of the box. Remember, I'm not going to open the box.
Joan
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2011, 01:17 AM   #307  
Proud Fan Club Member

Good morning ladies. I hope everyone had a great week and has a great weekend. Hugs and love.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2011, 03:11 AM   #308  

Quote:

Originally Posted by ms.earlgreyView Post
Good evening, I couldn't understand why no one was talking in detail about their gifts. Duh, I finally read the complete threads(sorry Dani, what can I say).
Here we go again, I received my gift and my Secret Mischievous Santa is DARLENE WINNETT. She totally shocked me, bugt I love every second of it.
She told me to open the box, I didn't want too, oh, the box is so pretty. Maybe, I will take a picture of the box. Remember, I'm not going to open the box.
Joan
All I can say is that you have WAY more self-control than I do!! LOL!!

Morning!! Just checking in while I eat my oatmeal before going to work. I'll bbl!!!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2011, 10:04 AM   #309  
Pearl-ExPert

My Santa was Amy - Slashdog1. She spoiled me WOW! In my package I got some green tea with peach, a clear block for stamps, 2 packages of foam adhesives, an owl stamp from icing, flower and lace trim, a bag of flowers, ribbon, twine, rhinestones, 3 bottles of liquid pearls, a paper craft magazine and CHOCOLATE!!!! a M&M tube.

Thank you thank you thank you. I already have many ideas for my stash!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2011, 11:08 AM   #310  
Hardware Hotshot

PinkGeek-Thank you sooo much for my package...it was just perfect. I got some new IRocks....a big container of them even!! Yippee!! and some adhesive and some peace sign button-Love 'em! and the VW bug Button-Awesome!! the cutest card! I just love everything in there...you did a great job and I hope you enjoyed the shopping. I even saved the peace sign wrapping paper...going to have to use that on something too!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2011, 11:25 AM   #311  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 153 Likes on 112 Posts

My Secret Santa was Aunt Angie and she really spoiled me. I got a pile of coal (dark chocolate with marshmellow inside), a pkgs of 6 chocolate covered marshmellows (I had one for breakfast), the prettiest Christmas card in purples, vintage sepia inkpad and love the shade of it, a jar of flowers from Oriental Trading (I really like theirs and these are sooo pretty), green alphabet stickers, puffalicious sports stickers, puffy love, dream stickers, month stickers, pillow spring/summer stickers, cutest flexible fish stickers, 2 pkgs of pretty rhinestone blings, beautiful swirl burst brads, really pretty adhesive rhinestones (never saw any that came on a roll before), 5 pkgs of pti cardstock and they are the prettiest shades (Angie you said you are trying pti and sure hope you like them - they are who I always get my cardstock from cuz I love it from there) and the best for last. Angie made me the most beautiful Christmas scrapbook I can't wait to fill. It is absolutely fantastic. Going to go play with me new crafts now. I have 2 boys with cancer to make cards for and going to use some new cardstock and the sports stickers. Angie, you are the best Santa ever and I thank you with all my heat. I absoutely love everything. Love, hugs and prayers=grandmajudy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2011, 01:33 PM   #312  
Proud Fan Club Member

Wow ladies great job on the thank yous. And boy it sounds like y'all did get spoiled. I hope you each had fun not only opening your gifts but finding out who your secret Santa was too. I want to thank you all for participating and helping to make this swap a successful one. I still have a few more elf's that are waiting for packages. Be patient little elfs...remember...good things come to those who wait. hehehe.....

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2011, 02:18 PM   #313  
Pearl-ExPert

I've had so much fun finely reading all the posts here!! Anticipation is a good thing - and I am looking forward to getting my package - and for my elf to receive hers too!! Love the pictures, please keep them coming!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2011, 03:33 PM   #314  
Hardware Hotshot

After a long busy day at work I came home to my secret santa box. Thank you to Marilyn for all my goodies. I am going to enjoy each and everything thing. I also like how you wrapped each gift with ribbon that I can use again. I thought the card you made was the cutest thing and I like the stationary cover you made.

Ok here is what I got. An altered stationary pad, cards with a snowman cut out, Tim Holtz's rays and retro circles set embossing folders, Tim Holtz's artful muse set of folders, a snowman ornament, and a tin full of my favorite reese's peanut butter cups, as well as each thing was wrapped and tied with ribbon that I can re-use. The card she made has the cutest snowman that she made with an embossing folder.

Thank you again for making my day
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2011, 03:44 PM   #315  
Proud Fan Club Member

oooh sounds like you got a bunch of fun stuff... I think you should share the peanut butter cups tho...hehehehe

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2011, 04:49 PM   #316  
Pearl-ExPert

I am so glad that your package arrived Angela. Must admit that choosing TH's embossing folders took me awhile since i was not familiar with this style!! So glad that you said that your liked the PB cups!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-17-2011, 08:43 AM   #317  
Hardware Hotshot

OhHHhhhhhh! My santa is SOOOO messing with me!!!!

I'm sure my santa is the best
To which I know I will attest
You'll get your plaudits,
Don't you. Fret
But my present hasn't got here YET!

But thanks for the digi!!!!! Hugs
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-17-2011, 08:51 AM   #318  
Compulsive Stamper

A VERY BIG thank you to my Secret Santa, Sheng! There was some confusion because I misread your signature and thought it said Sherry, which totally confused Dani when I asked her about it! And since I thought the card said Sherry, I didn't realize that was her SCS name! I'm so sorry!! I got lots of wonderful things: bunches of stamps, ink spots, cards & envelopes, SU! paper! Thank you so much Sheng!

Becky
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-17-2011, 09:40 AM   #319  
Stazon Splitcoast

Very Nice Lisa...I am sure it is on it's way.......to MY house LOLOLOLOOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-17-2011, 10:10 AM   #320  
Hardware Hotshot

So now I have been trying to guess who my Santa is!!!!! She is someone who likes to keep me in suspense and tease!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes