Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Sketch Challenge (Bi-Weekly) (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/sketch-challenge-bi-weekly-f124/)
-   -   SBSC44 (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/sketch-challenge-bi-weekly-f124/sbsc44-t147715.html)

stampin-sunnychick 05-19-2006 09:10 AM

SBSC44

SBSC44
Thanks for all the help adjusting the SB challenge's to fit more of our scrampers needs. This week there is one Scrappin' Diva of the week and one sketch.

The official RULES can be found HERE :smile:!

Feel free to adjust the sketches to best fit your photos...Flip 'em, adjust them to another size, whatever your little heart desires... Just have fun and use the sketches as a starting point for your page. Remember there is no time limit! Make sure you upload your layouts using the code: SBSC44...Many Thanks!

Scrappin Diva of the Week! Chosen by Tracy:

12x12 Sketch Inspiration PAGE BY: steph772
Page Title: Girl Scout Field Trip

Here is another of Stephanie's super fab pages...Ok ladies give her a nice warm welcome as she is new to the SB Forum's. ;)

12X12 Inspirational Sketch

__________________________________________________ ______________
I encourage you to combine the sketches with the Theme Challenge. Actually this week you could combine cardmaking, scrappin, stampin all on one layout! Ok I realize that is a bit much but still its a thought. LOL

AS ALWAYS, PLEASE OBSERVE NO UPLOAD SUNDAY for our hard working MODS!! Give a girl a break!:wink:

Let's get scrampin' & stampin' ladies!

stampin-sunnychick 05-19-2006 09:15 AM

Steph's Notes:

Hello, My name is Stephanie and I love being able to pass on my thoughts, feelings, & life onto many generations. That is why I scrapbook.

I am a SAHM of 2 little girls, Shyann 8, and Leah 2. They keep me busy! I have to say that I am one lucky girl. I dont know how I managed to get such a great life, but I sure ain't giving it up anytimg soon! I look forward to sharing my pages with you and seeing everyone elses work.
A few techniques that I am loving right now are involving the aquapainter. Use it with stampin pastels, watercolor crayons, watercolor pencils, twinkling h2o's, inkpads and lumiere. You can create very smooth colored images if you add a little color float or blending medium to your brush. Try dipping you aquapainter into lumiere and add a few finshing touches of sparkle around you scrapbook pages. You can never have to much sparkle!
BLING BLING!

Stephanie

mrslevite 05-19-2006 09:46 AM

Oh, these sketches are exciting!

MaryR 05-19-2006 09:48 AM

Wow! Thanks for the sketches Miss TT and beautiful pages, Stephanie! Love seeing your creations!

stampin-sunnychick 05-19-2006 09:51 AM

Mary before you combine these...wait I have an actual sketch i am working on for Steph's chosen page...Plueasse and Thank You!

There i go assuming you are just going to naturally do it again...lol

MaryR 05-19-2006 10:05 AM

LOL - I tried, but I am on Works now instead of Word and I don't think I can make it upload right with the images! Maybe I just to figure it out. I know Sally will do it, though. So thanks, for the heads up!

Salster 05-19-2006 10:18 AM

Yeah, hey...I've been doing it since March...Mary steps in and does it once, and she takes ALL the credit! HA!
J/K, love ya Mary!

MaryR 05-19-2006 10:29 AM

ONE time for when you were having a h-e double toothpicks day! that's all! :mrgreen:

Salster 05-19-2006 10:30 AM

:-D

stampin-sunnychick 05-19-2006 10:33 AM

sorry 'bout that Sally...

:mrgreen: I didn't even think about it...I knew that but it just didn't seem to register...nothing seems to register today! imagine that...:mrgreen:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Salster
:-D

mrslevite 05-19-2006 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampin-sunnychick
:mrgreen: I didn't even think about it...I knew that but it just didn't seem to register...nothing seems to register today! imagine that...:mrgreen:

Sally do you want to add Tracy to your list as an honorary member of your group. :mrgreen:

steph772 05-19-2006 10:41 AM

You girls obviously have a secret club going on here??
Do I want to join? CAN I ??

mrslevite 05-19-2006 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steph772

I really don't think you want to be on that list or that club! :mrgreen:

steph772 05-19-2006 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrslevite
I really don't think you want to be on that list or that club! :mrgreen:

UH OH!!!!!:rolleyes:

Salster 05-19-2006 11:19 AM

Quote:

Sally do you want to add Tracy to your list as an honorary member of your group. :mrgreen:

What?!?! I have a group!?!? :mrgreen:

Salster 05-19-2006 11:20 AM

Quote:

If I figure out that I have one...you are in! hee hee

mrslevite 05-19-2006 11:24 AM

Quote:

Just a reference to the list that was forming in the chat thread this morning. I'm happy to say, I'm not a part of it, anymore. :mrgreen:

mrslevite 05-19-2006 11:25 AM

Quote:

Are you going to have to go back and read all of the posts from the chat thread this morning? :mrgreen:

MaryR 05-19-2006 11:32 AM

Quote:

The OTR's

mrslevite 05-19-2006 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryR
The OTR's

Thanks, Mary!

steph772 05-19-2006 11:55 AM

Well, since you dont have an official group, I think it is time to make one!

mrslevite 05-19-2006 12:22 PM

Quote:

Well, since you dont have an official group, I think it is time to make one!

You can be the President. Unless someone else wants an election. :rolleyes:

But just for the record, I am officially inelligible to be a member. :mrgreen:

Salster 05-19-2006 12:27 PM

Weekly Challenges Doc!

2 Attachment(s)
I've never posted this in the challenge thread before, but know many of you use this as an easy way to look at the sketches and have the theme right in front of you as well while you are sorting pics and scrapping!

Also since Tracy wants to update her top post later, I'm not putting the sketch in my gallery, so if you want to see my pathetic version of our inspiration, download the .pdf or.doc

-enjoy!

Salster 05-19-2006 12:31 PM

Quote:

The OTR's

Ewwwww! I don't even want to be in THAT club!

Salster 05-19-2006 12:32 PM

...and Steph, you don't either! ;)

basement stamper 05-19-2006 01:28 PM

What awesome pages you've done Stephanie!! I will see if I can come up with something and combine the theme & sketch together...don't know about the card too?!:rolleyes: And thanks Sally for the word doc.! Printed it out! I'll try not to be late this week!!:-D

MaryR 05-19-2006 03:18 PM

Here's another dps of Oregon vacation, using the sketch from Kimmie.

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...83552&cat=3592

arhawg 05-19-2006 03:57 PM

Quote:

yep and I am one of your groupies! heheheh!!!

Thanks Steph for the sketches!! This is great! hope to see you around here more!!!

steph772 05-19-2006 05:52 PM

Thanks ladies for welcoming me in!! I think I will love it here!! I sure do so far!

I have no idea what I am doing in this forum, so forgive me ahead of time!!

stampin-sunnychick 05-19-2006 10:13 PM

Quote:

Wow! Thanks for the sketches Miss TT and beautiful pages, Stephanie! Love seeing your creations!

I never had a chance to say how sweet this was...you called me Miss TT! Awww...the little angels call me that...you remembered. HUGS I just love ya Mary!:mrgreen:

mom2triplets04 05-20-2006 03:31 AM

okay here are my two pages from the first sketch.

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...83788&cat=3592
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...83789&cat=3592

StephStamps 05-20-2006 12:37 PM

ok, here is mine

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...84051&cat=6787

steph772 05-20-2006 12:50 PM

Everyones pages are THE BOMB!!! Great Job ladies!!!!!! I just went to the LSS and STOCKED up! YIPPEE!! Time to SCRAP!!! I got some new metal buttons that came in the CUTEST glass type container! Then I hit up a Garage Sale and found a set of six mellow moss colored glass jars!! Can I get WHOOT WHOOT?? :)

mrslevite 05-20-2006 12:55 PM

Quote:

Everyones pages are THE BOMB!!! Great Job ladies!!!!!! I just went to the LSS and STOCKED up! YIPPEE!! Time to SCRAP!!! I got some new metal buttons that came in the CUTEST glass type container! Then I hit up a Garage Sale and found a set of six mellow moss colored glass jars!! Can I get WHOOT WHOOT?? :)

Sounds like you hit the jackpot! :mrgreen:

steph772 05-20-2006 12:56 PM

OHHH, I soooo did!!! I forgot to mention I got all six jars and a Harley Davidson ashtray for 6 dollars!!

mrslevite 05-20-2006 01:00 PM

Quote:

OHHH, I soooo did!!! I forgot to mention I got all six jars and a Harley Davidson ashtray for 6 dollars!!

Good for you! I need to start looking around at yard sales for some scrapping supplies - like I need more.:rolleyes:

steph772 05-20-2006 01:29 PM

Im telling you, this SB store I go to is filled with Junk finds!!!! it is soooo beautiful! I am going to start decorating my whole house with revamped JUNK!!!!!!!! I have already started and I love it!!!

mrslevite 05-20-2006 01:31 PM

Quote:

Im telling you, this SB store I go to is filled with Junk finds!!!! it is soooo beautiful! I am going to start decorating my whole house with revamped JUNK!!!!!!!! I have already started and I love it!!!

I could say I've already done that. But it wasn't brought in the house as Junk, but that's my definition of it. :)

mholles 05-21-2006 07:31 AM

Great challenges this week. I printed everything off quickly on Friday, and I now have time to think about what I'm going to do and PLAY!

steph772 05-21-2006 07:49 AM

Quote:

I could say I've already done that. But it wasn't brought in the house as Junk, but that's my definition of it. :)

Trash to treasure is my style!!