Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Sketch Challenge (Bi-Weekly) (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/sketch-challenge-bi-weekly-f124/)
-   -   SBSC293 11.11.11 (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/sketch-challenge-bi-weekly-f124/sbsc293-11-11-11-a-t542112.html)

Salster 11-11-2011 10:53 AM

SBSC293 11.11.11
 
So, it's 11-11-11, how special is that? Here's a little something inspired by today's date...can you see them? :D



Remember, sketches are meant to be a starting point. Feel free to flip, resize, alter, or do whatever you need to make it work for you!!! Minor tweaks are expected, but if you feel a major overhaul is needed, you might browse through some of the older sketches for inspiration. There is no time limit for these challenges, so use them at your leisure!

If you play along, please share your hard work with us and upload to your gallery! Make sure you add SBSC293 to your keywords (additional keywords are OK, just separate them with commas), and PLEASE post a link here in this thread; we would NOT want to miss it! Also, if you aren't a FAN CLUB member, please observe the NO UPLOAD on SUNDAY rule! :-D

You can find all submissions for this challenge here: SBSC293 Gallery

SBC's Information Thread: Everything you need to know to participate!

If you have any questions please feel free to contact any member of the SBCT (ScrapBook Challenge Team) via pm or simply post in this thread.

-------------------------------------------
Weekly Challenge Line Up:

smadson 11-22-2011 06:33 PM

I must have missed this! And, Sally, this is a neat sketch. So is the 11/11 up on the title strip? If so I see it! :) I am ordering photos tonight. Maybe I can get something done soon! :)

Sharon

Salster 11-23-2011 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smadson (Post 18948236)
I must have missed this! And, Sally, this is a neat sketch. So is the 11/11 up on the title strip? If so I see it! :) I am ordering photos tonight. Maybe I can get something done soon! :)

Sharon

YAY!!! Thanks Sharon! :)

Salster 11-23-2011 10:15 AM

Just FYI, there will be a NEW sketch this weekend...can't promise I'll have it posted by Friday, but I will get it up before Saturday is over! ;)

smadson 11-23-2011 02:26 PM

Got my photos today. Plan on scrapping tonight. :)
Have a great Thanksgiving!

Sharon

smadson 11-24-2011 06:51 PM

Sally I got it done! Whohoo! I turned the sketch sideways, because my program was the title, and it had to go up and down. :) Thank you for the sketch. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving! I am still full!
:) Here it is!
Sharon

Salster 11-30-2011 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smadson (Post 18952868)
Sally I got it done! Whohoo! I turned the sketch sideways, because my program was the title, and it had to go up and down. :) Thank you for the sketch. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving! I am still full!
:) Here it is!
Sharon

You rock Sharon! :)

Salster 11-30-2011 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salster (Post 18949951)
Just FYI, there will be a NEW sketch this weekend...can't promise I'll have it posted by Friday, but I will get it up before Saturday is over! ;)

So, I was planning to post a new sketch over the weekend after we got back in town...what I didn't plan was being sick! :( Still haven't converted it into a digi file I can upload...it's a scribble on a piece of paper! lol

eeddmm 06-24-2012 09:48 AM

This sketch worked great for this layout even if I did add a lot more than 4 pictures!

Tomato Plant

TFL!


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:09 AM.