Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Sketch Challenge (Bi-Weekly) (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/sketch-challenge-bi-weekly-f124/)
-   -   SBSC284 6.3.11 (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/sketch-challenge-bi-weekly-f124/sbsc284-6-3-11-a-t529806.html)

Salster 06-03-2011 01:59 PM

SBSC284 6.3.11

It's that time again! :mrgreen: Have an awesome weekend everyone!!!

Remember, sketches are meant to be a starting point. Feel free to flip, resize, alter, or do whatever you need to make it work for you!!! Minor tweaks are expected, but if you feel a major overhaul is needed, you might browse through some of the older sketches for inspiration. There is no time limit for these challenges, so use them at your leisure!

If you play along, please share your hard work with us and upload to your gallery! Make sure you add SBSC284 to your keywords (additional keywords are OK, just separate them with commas), and PLEASE post a link here in this thread; we would NOT want to miss it! Also, if you aren't a FAN CLUB member, please observe the NO UPLOAD on SUNDAY rule! :-D

You can find all submissions for this challenge here: SBSC284Gallery

SBC's Information Thread: Everything you need to know to participate!

If you have any questions please feel free to contact any member of the SBCT (ScrapBook Challenge Team) via pm or simply post in this thread.

-------------------------------------------
Weekly Challenge Line Up:

Salster 06-03-2011 02:07 PM

Ugg, I guess my Fanclub membership has expired...here's the thumbnail. I'm waiting for image approval so I can link it above. :rolleyes:
http://images.splitcoaststampers.com...by_Salster.jpg

smadson 06-04-2011 12:40 PM

I love this weeks sketch. I hope to do it. It is hard for me to follow sketches. They are the hardest for me. But I am going to try this one! :P

And don't they let us know when our membership is going to expire? I hope so. I keep thiniking it is time for me to renew again. This past year was my first year as a fan club member.

Sharon

Salster 06-07-2011 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smadson (Post 18388004)
I love this weeks sketch. I hope to do it. It is hard for me to follow sketches. They are the hardest for me. But I am going to try this one! :P

And don't they let us know when our membership is going to expire? I hope so. I keep thiniking it is time for me to renew again. This past year was my first year as a fan club member.

Sharon

Thanks Sharon! Just let the sketch inspire you and if you end up in a another direction...at least you got a page completed! lol

Yes, I did get an email that it was going to expire, but I thought I still had more time! Silly me!!! :oops:

wendella247 06-07-2011 03:38 PM

I'm gonna give it a try too. It's been forever since I've done a paper page and even longer since I've tackled one of your sketches!!

maggiemay1 06-15-2011 11:37 AM

I am hoping to try this sketch! Joined to get more inspiration as my stuff has been sitting for a few months! Hoping to get the time to jump right on in!

wendella247 06-27-2011 11:09 AM

I finally got to take a photo of my page using this sketch. Thanks, Sally--it's the first paper page I've done in a while--your sketch inspired me!

Sassy

-------------------------
:):):)

Salster 06-30-2011 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wendella247 (Post 18464215)
I finally got to take a photo of my page using this sketch. Thanks, Sally--it's the first paper page I've done in a while--your sketch inspired me!

Sassy

-------------------------
:):):)

That is too cute!!! Love the ribbons! :D

Salster 06-30-2011 09:07 AM

Oh and just FYI to anyone stalking. I realized over the weekend that I had completely missed posting on 7/17...I had a sketch and everything, but felt it would be weird to post it Monday. *sigh* So anyway, tomorrow I will post TWO sketches. They don't really coordinate, so one will be #285 and the other will be #286. Hope no one was too disappointed. Next time I slip up somebody PM me...or send me a message on Facebook! lol
Sally Roe Saenz | Facebook