Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Sketch Challenge (Bi-Weekly) (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/sketch-challenge-bi-weekly-f124/)
-   -   SBSC250 8.13.10 (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/sketch-challenge-bi-weekly-f124/sbsc250-8-13-10-a-t502467.html)

Salster 08-13-2010 09:56 AM

SBSC250 8.13.10
 
Happy Friday the 13th!!! :)


Remember, sketches are meant to be a starting point. Feel free to flip, resize, alter, or do whatever you need to make it work for you!!! Minor tweaks are expected, but if you feel a major overhaul is needed, you might browse through some of the older sketches for inspiration. There is no time limit for these challenges, so use them at your leisure!

If you play along, please share your hard work with us and upload to your gallery! Make sure you add SBSC250 to your keywords (additional keywords are OK, just separate them with commas), and PLEASE post a link here in this thread; we would NOT want to miss it! Also, if you aren't a FAN CLUB member, please observe the NO UPLOAD on SUNDAY rule! :-D

You can find all submissions for this challenge here: SBSC250 Gallery

SBC's Information Thread: Everything you need to know to participate!

If you have any questions please feel free to contact any member of the SBCT (ScrapBook Challenge Team) via pm or simply post in this thread.

-------------------------------------------
Weekly Challenge Line Up:

eeddmm 08-13-2010 06:39 PM

Happy 13th to you too Sally! I like this sketch...another one I can convert to digi pretty easily...now just to find the time to sit and scrap!

Salster 08-14-2010 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eeddmm (Post 17161266)
Happy 13th to you too Sally! I like this sketch...another one I can convert to digi pretty easily...now just to find the time to sit and scrap!

I know Terry, right? lol I really need to get my craft room back in order and dig out some inspiring pictures myself! I did a digi page last week tho, it almost feels like cheating to me! ;)

eeddmm 08-14-2010 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salster (Post 17163579)
I know Terry, right? lol I really need to get my craft room back in order and dig out some inspiring pictures myself! I did a digi page last week tho, it almost feels like cheating to me! ;)

Digi can't be cheating...it takes me just as long to do a digi page most times as it would a paper page!

wendella247 08-15-2010 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eeddmm (Post 17164080)
Digi can't be cheating...it takes me just as long to do a digi page most times as it would a paper page!

Me too, Terry!

Salster 08-16-2010 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eeddmm (Post 17164080)
Digi can't be cheating...it takes me just as long to do a digi page most times as it would a paper page!

Oh I hear that too, I guess I feel like I cheated since I didn't make a mess! lol

PaperliciousDesign 08-16-2010 03:37 PM

Hi ladies. Well I just have to share my booboo with you. I had printed out the last sketch last week. After work I went by the lss to purchase some supplies to play along, then got home and checked this thread - OH NO! You've moved on to a new sketch! I guess since I"m new to the scrapbook challenges here, I got a little confused! teehee

PaperliciousDesign 08-16-2010 03:40 PM

OH and btw. I really like this sketch. I'm one of those people who ends up centering everything and tend to "balance" it. I like that the photo's are off to the side. It will force me out of my comfort zone!

eeddmm 08-16-2010 06:16 PM

Hi Melisa. Yep...a new sketch every week but you can do them anytime you would like or have time to do so. I've actually printed out all the sketches and go thru them when I've got a certain number of pics to use and pick out the best suited one. I've done some really old ones! We look forward to seeing what you come up with!

Salster 08-17-2010 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaperliciousDesign (Post 17171860)
Hi ladies. Well I just have to share my booboo with you. I had printed out the last sketch last week. After work I went by the lss to purchase some supplies to play along, then got home and checked this thread - OH NO! You've moved on to a new sketch! I guess since I"m new to the scrapbook challenges here, I got a little confused! teehee

Well I hope you still plan to scrap it anyway! :mrgreen:
You can always look thru the masterlist and verify which one it was before you post. I can't wait to see!!! :)

Salster 08-17-2010 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaperliciousDesign (Post 17171873)
OH and btw. I really like this sketch. I'm one of those people who ends up centering everything and tend to "balance" it. I like that the photo's are off to the side. It will force me out of my comfort zone!

Thanks! I'm glad you like it!!!

rabogner 08-24-2010 07:02 PM

It's been a while since I have used an SCS LO Sketch. I love this sketch. I am planning on doing 249 too... When I find the time! Already have the pictures cut to size. Just need to find the perfect paper and time to put it all together!

SBSC250 dirty boy

Salster 08-27-2010 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabogner (Post 17211365)
It's been a while since I have used an SCS LO Sketch. I love this sketch. I am planning on doing 249 too... When I find the time! Already have the pictures cut to size. Just need to find the perfect paper and time to put it all together!

SBSC250 dirty boy

Awesome page!!! And I look forward to seeing the next one!

Motherload 01-28-2011 10:54 PM

I thought this sketch was perfect for some pictures from vacation. Thanks for the inspiration, Sally.

Flagstaff


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:42 AM.