Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Sketch Challenge (Bi-Weekly) (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/sketch-challenge-bi-weekly-f124/)
-   -   SBSC188 5.01.09 (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/sketch-challenge-bi-weekly-f124/sbsc188-5-01-09-a-t435110.html)

Salster 05-01-2009 08:06 AM

SBSC188 5.01.09
 
Hey GIRLZ!!! Are you ready for National Scrapbooking day this weekend!? May is actually National Scrapbooking MONTH and apparently there was supposed to be another VSBN this weekend, but it has been rescheduled for later this month. There aren't any details about it in the VSBN forum yet, but I'm sure that will change! ;)

This is a single 12x12 sketch with LOTS of photo spots...or replace some with journaling, or embellishments...it's your page!!! :mrgreen:


Remember, sketches are meant to be a starting point. Feel free to flip, resize, alter, or do whatever you need to make it work for you!!! Minor tweaks are expected, but if you feel a major overhaul is needed, you might browse through some of the older sketches for inspiration. There is no time limit for these challenges, so use them at your leisure!

If you play along, please share your hard work with us and upload to your gallery! Make sure you add SBSC188 to your keywords (additional keywords are OK, just separate them with commas), and PLEASE post a link here in this thread; we would NOT want to miss it! Also, if you aren't a FAN CLUB member, please observe the NO UPLOAD on SUNDAY rule! :-D


You can find all submissions for this challenge here: SBSC188

SBC's Information Thread: Everything you need to know to participate!

If you have any questions please feel free to contact any member of the SBCT (ScrapBook Challenge Team) via pm or simply post in this thread.

-------------------------------------------
Weekly Challenge Line Up:

pam124 05-01-2009 09:15 AM

Sally, Hmmm....look like I'm going to have to do some thinking with this sketch. I'm always looking for sketches with multiple photos, so I know I can put this to some good use. Thanks so much for posting!

Salster 05-01-2009 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pam124 (Post 13934661)
Sally, Hmmm....look like I'm going to have to do some thinking with this sketch. I'm always looking for sketches with multiple photos, so I know I can put this to some good use. Thanks so much for posting!

Thanks Pam!!! But remember the photo sizes are really for the "die-hard's" that want to do it exactly like mine. Feel free to mix it up a little! :D

TristenW 05-01-2009 11:13 AM

Great sketch - I'm sure that I will be able to put it to use.

taca410 05-01-2009 11:19 AM

Love the sketch..........thanks Sally

breezeg 05-01-2009 11:36 AM

i'M THINKING I HAVE THE PERFECT PHOTOS FOR A LAYOUT WITH THIS MANY PHOTO SPOTS GREAT SKETCH THANKS SALLY

Salster 05-01-2009 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tristen (Post 13935818)
Great sketch - I'm sure that I will be able to put it to use.

Thanks Tristen, I hope you do! :mrgreen:

Salster 05-01-2009 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taca410 (Post 13935885)
Love the sketch..........thanks Sally

Wow! :D Thanks Candy, and you're welcome!

Salster 05-01-2009 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by breezeg (Post 13936053)
i'M THINKING I HAVE THE PERFECT PHOTOS FOR A LAYOUT WITH THIS MANY PHOTO SPOTS GREAT SKETCH THANKS SALLY

Please be sure to share your page with us...I'm looking forward to it! :mrgreen:

Stampernmore 05-01-2009 05:18 PM

Thanks, Sally! Can't wait to try it :)

princessp1971 05-01-2009 06:36 PM

Great sketch Sally. Room for plenty of photos!

pam124 05-01-2009 07:43 PM

Sally, Thanks for the fabulous sketch. I was able to get mine done tonight somehow. It worked great for 2008 Christmas photos where you have LOTS of photos.

Here's my layout:

SBSC188, Christmas

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1332897?cat=16799

Lisa L. 05-02-2009 03:47 PM

At first I had trouble cropping all the photos small enough to fit, but I finally did it! Here's my page:

Osborne Lights

TristenW 05-02-2009 05:05 PM

I'm on a roll! Here is my take this sketch. The grade school have a catapult challenge every year at end of quarter. They see who can catapult a large marshmellow the farthest. My DS2 was the winner this year with 57' 11".

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...33770&cat=3592

Scrappin Goal: May 3/10; YTD 38/45

princessp1971 05-02-2009 07:57 PM

Great sketch Sally. Here's mine:http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...&ppuser=152821

manetta 05-03-2009 09:49 AM

This sketch was perfect for what I needed on another challenge. If you look at the title of my page, you will see that it is actually a photo of grandson coloring. I used a filter in my digital editor called Glowing Edges and then typed in the words in white.
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...4332?nocache=1
This is my first time joining in on a challenge here!!

Salster 05-03-2009 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pam124 (Post 13940797)
Sally, Thanks for the fabulous sketch. I was able to get mine done tonight somehow. It worked great for 2008 Christmas photos where you have LOTS of photos.

Here's my layout:

SBSC188, Christmas

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1332897?cat=16799

Fantastic Pam!

Salster 05-03-2009 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa L. (Post 13946274)
At first I had trouble cropping all the photos small enough to fit, but I finally did it! Here's my page:

Osborne Lights

What a fun page!!

Salster 05-03-2009 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tristen (Post 13946902)
I'm on a roll! Here is my take this sketch. The grade school have a catapult challenge every year at end of quarter. They see who can catapult a large marshmellow the farthest. My DS2 was the winner this year with 57' 11".

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...33770&cat=3592

Scrappin Goal: May 3/10; YTD 38/45

That's awesome that he won! :D

Salster 05-03-2009 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by princessp1971 (Post 13948150)

Patti, that is darling!

Salster 05-03-2009 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by manetta (Post 13951070)
This sketch was perfect for what I needed on another challenge. If you look at the title of my page, you will see that it is actually a photo of grandson coloring. I used a filter in my digital editor called Glowing Edges and then typed in the words in white.
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...4332?nocache=1
This is my first time joining in on a challenge here!!

Welcome! Your page is AWESOME!!! :mrgreen:

taca410 05-11-2009 06:40 PM

I'm about to catch up on my back log. TFL
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...43427?cat=3592


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:16 AM.