Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Sketch Challenge (Bi-Weekly) (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/sketch-challenge-bi-weekly-f124/)
-   -   SBSC178 2.20.09 (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/sketch-challenge-bi-weekly-f124/sbsc178-2-20-09-a-t420699.html)

Salster 02-20-2009 10:04 AM

SBSC178 2.20.09
 
Good afternoon Ladies of SCS! :D Here's today's sketch!

SBSC178

Remember, sketches are meant to be a starting point. Feel free to flip, resize, alter, or do whatever you need to make it work for you!!! Minor tweaks are expected, but if you feel a major overhaul is needed, you might browse through some of the older sketches for inspiration. There is no time limit for these challenges, so use them at your leisure!

If you play along, please share your hard work with us and upload to your gallery! Make sure you add SBSC178 to your keywords (additional keywords are OK, just separate them with commas), and PLEASE post a link here in this thread; we would NOT want to miss it! Also, if you aren't a FAN CLUB member, please observe the NO UPLOAD on SUNDAY rule! :-D


You can find all submissions for this challenge here: SBSC178

SBC's Information Thread: Everything you need to know to participate!


If you have any questions please feel free to contact any member of the SBCT (ScrapBook Challenge Team) via pm or simply post in this thread.

-------------------------------------------
Weekly Challenge Line Up:

DRStamper 02-20-2009 10:09 AM

Can't wait to get home and play with this one ... just got the new Sizzix Film Strip Die and will be perfect for this layout!

Salster 02-20-2009 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRStamper (Post 13185498)
Can't wait to get home and play with this one ... just got the new Sizzix Film Strip Die and will be perfect for this layout!

Cool!!! I'm eager to use this one too, but since it was after 11:00 when I finished the sketch last night I wasn't exactly ready to go! LOL

Serenity_Stamper 02-20-2009 11:13 AM

this looks really cool. is the black part intended to be say a 12x12 page base? thanks, lela aka serenity

TristenW 02-20-2009 12:40 PM

Another great sketch. I'm so behind on my Feb goals! I better take advantage of your sketch and get a page or two done. I really appreciate your inspiration!

stampnsk8r 02-20-2009 01:03 PM

This is my first scrapbook challenge...thanks for looking.

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...62?limit=last1

Salster 02-20-2009 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Serenity_Stamper (Post 13186039)
this looks really cool. is the black part intended to be say a 12x12 page base? thanks, lela aka serenity

Yes m'am, but you can do your page any size! :)

Salster 02-20-2009 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tristen (Post 13186908)
Another great sketch. I'm so behind on my Feb goals! I better take advantage of your sketch and get a page or two done. I really appreciate your inspiration!

Thanks Tristen, I look forward to seeing your creation!

Salster 02-20-2009 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampnsk8r (Post 13187135)
This is my first scrapbook challenge...thanks for looking.

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...62?limit=last1

Glad to have you join us, well done! :-D

stampingout 02-20-2009 05:30 PM

Thanks for another great sketch, Sally! This will give me a break from the VSN cards I will be making this weekend! :D

sapphire1968 02-21-2009 05:13 AM

Another great sketch Sally girl! I'm hoping for some scrappin time this weekend

Barbarar20 02-21-2009 07:55 AM

Emma is Nine Months Old!
 
Here's mine!

Salster 02-21-2009 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampingout (Post 13190709)
Thanks for another great sketch, Sally! This will give me a break from the VSN cards I will be making this weekend! :D

Oh man, I almost forgot about VSN...gotta check that out! :D

Salster 02-21-2009 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sapphire1968 (Post 13193841)
Another great sketch Sally girl! I'm hoping for some scrappin time this weekend

Thanks Cuz, I hope you do! :)

Salster 02-21-2009 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barbarar20 (Post 13195194)
Here's mine!

Great page, love what you did for the strip of squares!

~CA~ 02-22-2009 02:16 PM

Great sketch, Sally! Perfect for more zoo pics!!! Here's page 1: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...7681?cat=12136
and here's page 2: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...7680?cat=12136

Salster 02-23-2009 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsBoz (Post 13207924)
Great sketch, Sally! Perfect for more zoo pics!!! Here's page 1: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...7681?cat=12136
and here's page 2: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...7680?cat=12136

Fun pages, great job suing all these pics to do a DPS! :-D

taca410 02-24-2009 09:33 PM

Love this sketch Sally I went digi for this one TFL http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...&ppuser=165144

Salster 02-26-2009 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taca410 (Post 13231987)
Love this sketch Sally I went digi for this one TFL http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...&ppuser=165144

Too sweet, and your little girl is such a doll!

taca410 02-26-2009 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salster (Post 13246017)
Too sweet, and your little girl is such a doll!

She's my little grand daughter, Thanks I think she's a doll too

wendella247 02-27-2009 08:33 PM

Here's my page for this fun sketch:

Sleepy Girl

Thanks for looking!

********************

carabecca 04-01-2009 04:25 AM

I actually used this sketch for both sides of a two page layout:

Middle School pg 1
Middle School pg 2

mollymoo951 05-29-2009 06:08 AM

Here's a page I created with this sketch:

MSM's Inspecting the JD 6600 Combine


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:22 AM.