Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Sketch Challenge (Bi-Weekly) (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/sketch-challenge-bi-weekly-f124/)
-   -   SBSC175 01.30.09 (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/sketch-challenge-bi-weekly-f124/sbsc175-01-30-09-a-t415741.html)

Salster 01-30-2009 09:31 AM

SBSC175 01.30.09
 
It's sketch time again!!! Are you ready!? :mrgreen:

SBSC175

My Sample: Mother

Also, don't miss out on VSBN tonight. The festivities kick off at 5:00 pm EST...hope to see you there!!!

Remember, sketches are meant to be a starting point. Feel free to flip, resize, alter, or do whatever you need to make it work for you!!! Minor tweaks are expected, but if you feel a major overhaul is needed, you might browse through some of the older sketches for inspiration. There is no time limit for these challenges, so use them at your leisure!

If you play along, please share your hard work with us and upload to your gallery! Make sure you add SBSC175 to your keywords (additional keywords are OK, just separate them with commas), and PLEASE post a link here in this thread; we would NOT want to miss it! Also, if you aren't a FAN CLUB member, please observe the NO UPLOAD on SUNDAY rule! :-D


You can find all submissions for this challenge here: SBSC175

SBC's Information Thread: Everything you need to know to participate!


If you have any questions please feel free to contact any member of the SBCT (ScrapBook Challenge Team) via pm or simply post in this thread.

-------------------------------------------
Weekly Challenge Line Up:

Favorite Grandma 01-30-2009 11:19 AM

fun sketch Sally and love your sample page

basement stamper 01-30-2009 11:22 AM

Holy cow lady!!! Everything is so different over here now!! There's just so much going on.....I've checked on the VSBN and hope to play along!! :) Bare with me now, I'm a tad bit rusty over here!! lol!!

Salster 01-30-2009 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Favorite Grandma (Post 12935532)
fun sketch Sally and love your sample page

Thanks Peggy! :)

Salster 01-30-2009 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by basement stamper (Post 12935567)
Holy cow lady!!! Everything is so different over here now!! There's just so much going on.....I've checked on the VSBN and hope to play along!! :) Bare with me now, I'm a tad bit rusty over here!! lol!!

Oh Vicki, you are a silly rabbit! :-D

Annie's Pantry 01-30-2009 12:48 PM

Fun Sketch... Simple and soft!

Salster 01-30-2009 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Annie's Pantry (Post 12936654)
Fun Sketch... Simple and soft!

Thanks! It can be a quickie page if you want it to be. :D

kimmyek 01-30-2009 04:28 PM

I had a blast on this page!

Double Trouble

CareBear2010 01-30-2009 05:01 PM

I need to get some pictures printed off so I can start participating in these! This may help me get up to date;)

Salster 01-30-2009 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimmyek (Post 12939411)
I had a blast on this page!

Double Trouble

Glad you did!!! :mrgreen:

Salster 01-30-2009 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CareBear2010 (Post 12939773)
I need to get some pictures printed off so I can start participating in these! This may help me get up to date;)

Glad to have you, I look forward to seeing your page! :)

princessp1971 01-30-2009 08:29 PM

Great sketch Sally. Have to work all weekend but hope to get time for one quick page.

TristenW 01-30-2009 10:50 PM

Great simple sketch. This was easy to throw together - especially with the Candy Lane DSP! I saw someone else use this sheet, so pulled out a family photo that was taken. Thought it would be perfect! And to top it off, I've just made my goal for Jan!

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...0&ppuser=70095

geekygirl 01-31-2009 09:17 AM

Here's my go at this challenge. I combined it with one from VSBN:

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...15943?cat=3592

Thanks for the sketch, it was a lot of fun.

Yvette.S 01-31-2009 03:13 PM

Here's my first challenge attempt here!

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...&ppuser=208250

Salster 02-01-2009 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tristen (Post 12943281)
Great simple sketch. This was easy to throw together - especially with the Candy Lane DSP! I saw someone else use this sheet, so pulled out a family photo that was taken. Thought it would be perfect! And to top it off, I've just made my goal for Jan!

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...0&ppuser=70095

YAY for meeting your goal!

Salster 02-01-2009 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by princessp1971 (Post 12942588)
Great sketch Sally. Have to work all weekend but hope to get time for one quick page.

Looking forward to it Patti!

Salster 02-01-2009 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geekygirl (Post 12946622)
Here's my go at this challenge. I combined it with one from VSBN:

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...15943?cat=3592

Thanks for the sketch, it was a lot of fun.

Pretty page!

Salster 02-01-2009 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yvette.S (Post 12949889)
Here's my first challenge attempt here!

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...&ppuser=208250

That is too stinkin' cute!!!

stampingout 02-03-2009 10:59 AM

Here is my page! Fabulous sketch, Sally! I will definitely be using this sketch again!

i cherish...

Salster 02-03-2009 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampingout (Post 12984727)
Here is my page! Fabulous sketch, Sally! I will definitely be using this sketch again!

i cherish...

Love this Emily! :-D

princessp1971 02-07-2009 06:58 PM

Not exact to the sketch but this is where your sketch lead me. Thanks Sally!
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...&ppuser=152821

huzzah616 02-08-2009 05:11 PM

Great Sketch!! I look forward to completing a page with this one!! :)

huzzah616 02-16-2009 05:58 PM

Finally I get this one done!! Here's my page: Exploring

wvbeetlebug 06-11-2009 10:21 AM

Better late than never. I'm still working my way through your sketches.

Recharging


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:25 PM.