Originally Posted by nbtbby
Can you tell me what the half circles(ovals) are supposed to denote?(along the bottom and right hand side) Or is that the challenge and they are to represent whatever we come up with?
In the inspiration piece I worked with, there was only one page, the first one. The creator of this layout had here journaling around the edge of the circles. I added the second page and put a place for journaling on the next page. I can think of tons of ways to use these half circles:
1. Like I did to make "bubbles" with vellum
2. Like the lace edges of a skirt
3. To exhibit accent pieces of a cool stamping technique
4. Clear transparencies with journaling on them... or under them
5. Pictures that you cut into half circles
The possiblities are only limited by your imagination. I post the sketches as a jumping off point, a way to get started. People go in any direction they choose, using them to work within their own scrapping style.
I'm glad you found us and hope you join in. Even if you don't upload a pic of your layout (although we'd really love it), we like hearing from you. We scrampers seem to be a rare breed and love company.