Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 05-15-2011, 07:23 AM   #1  
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Demo-only Forums -- Approval Process

If you are a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator and would like to join the Demo-only Forums, please follow these instructions to apply for membership.

APPROVAL IS NOT AUTOMATIC JUST BECAUSE YOU APPLY – DUE TO THE PROPRIETARY NATURE OF SOME OF THE DISCUSSION IN THE DEMO-ONLY FORUM, WE ARE REQUIRED GET VERFICATION OF YOUR DEMO STATUS. Approval is done manually and takes time.

How to Apply:
  1. Click in the upper right hand corner where it says "Welcome, (Your SCS User Name)". There’s a little gray envelope there also. This will bring you to your Edit Profile page.
  2. Along the left side of the page is the Control Panel. Scroll down the control panel and click on GROUP MEMBERSHIPS.
  3. Click on the request to join the SU! DEMONSTRATORS GROUP button.
  4. Your name will now be added to a list of demos applying for membership. We will then send you a PM asking for verification and telling you what you need to send to our e-mail account for approval into the group.

***VERY IMPORTANT***
Make sure that you have your profile configured to receive Private Messages (PMs) . If you can’t receive PMs, we can’t approve you.

Click on your name at the top right. Click on “Edit Options” to the left. Scroll down and check the “Enable Private Messaging” box. Scroll down to the bottom and click the “Save Changes” button.

When you receive the approval process PM, please follow all the directions exactly as given. There is a reason for the info we request.

PLEASE do not e-mail or PM asking how long it takes or if you have been approved. We get dozens of approval requests each day and we cannot notify everyone of their approval. (see FAQs below for more info about this)

Please do not make repeated requests to join. This just slows down the approval process for everyone else. The longer it takes us to weed through repeated requests the longer it takes to get approved.

Please note, we must receive your verification info within three weeks from the date we send the PM requesting verification. If you have not responded by then, your request for approval will be deleted without notice. You will have to reapply. If you request to join and you do not receive a PM/email with the verification directions within 3 days, please send the Demo Approvals Team a PM. THE DEMO APPROVALS TEAM CONSISTS OF: vz5dzh (Lorien), Emma F, & DEBRA - DO NOT REAPPLY- just let us know. If we need you to reapply we will contact you.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation in this. If we all work together, the process can be a quick one. If you have any questions (other than “have I been approved?”), please let us know.

Love SU!? Join the Crew!
The CreativeCrew <The Gallery
CreativeCrew Play Along <The Challenges

Last edited by UnderstandBlue; 07-22-2014 at 06:53 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-15-2011, 08:34 AM   #2  
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FAQs

FAQ's

HOW CAN I TELL IF I HAVE BEEN APPROVED?
Click on Forums�if you�ve been approved, you will see the Growing Your Business (SU! Demos only) section at the top of your forums page.
OR
Click on your name at the top right of this page and then click on �group memberships� to the left. Your profile page will list SU! Demonstrators under the heading �You are a member of the following groups.

I APPLIED TO THE DEMOS ONLY FORUM-NOW WHY CAN'T I SEE IT?

*Admittance to the SU demos forum is NOT automatic. See the instructions for applying above.
Common problems:
Is your profile configured to receive PMs? If not, we can�t approve you since you won�t receive the PM with the directions. Fix: Click on your name at the top right. Click on �Edit Options� to the left. Scroll down and check the �Enable Private Messaging� box. Scroll down to the bottom and click the �Save Changes� button.
Did you send the requested verification info within three weeks? If not your request for approval has been deleted. Fix: Reapply using the directions above.

DO YOU NEED MY DEMO ID IN THE REQUEST?
No, we don�t. Once you�ve applied, we will send you a PM with instructions on what we *do* need.

I SENT THE VERIFICATION, NOW WHERE IS THE FORUM?
*Admittance to the SU demos forum is NOT automatic. See the instructions for applying above.
We check the approval email inbox regularly but we have jobs, homes, and families so it may take a day or two once you�ve submitted the verification info for us to approve you. Please be patient.

I SEE I AM SUBSCRIBED TO THE DEMOS FORUM, NOW WHAT?
Just click on forums�the top forums are the demos only forums and you will see demo-related topics. Read, post, participate!

HOW DO YOU UNSUBSCRIBE WHEN YOU LEAVE SU?
Click on Join a Group (in the left-hand side navigation bar) and scroll down to see the groups you're a member of. Select "Leave Group" next to SU! Demonstrators and hit the Leave Group button.

Love SU!? Join the Crew!
The CreativeCrew <The Gallery
CreativeCrew Play Along <The Challenges
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes