11-03-2013, 06:51 AM
Splitcoast Member Company
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Columbus, Ohio
YOU Are My Favorite
We would to welcome guest designer Lea Lawson
! Lea has made this gorgeous card for us to share today
When I received the new Polka Dot Party collection by Dear Lizzy, and knew that I wanted to pair it with my WPlus9 stamps & dies. I was inspired by the soft pink & aqua shades included in the collection, & added a bit of trendy gold here & there! This was perfect for a love themed card, especially for that one special person in your life!
1. Make A2 card from white cardstock.
2. Cut the background star paper slightly smaller.
3. Cut the 3×4 card from patterned paper, then stamp the sentiment to it.
4. Adhere it to the star paper using foam adhesive.
5. Add the two tabs & the gold clothespin to the upper left corner of the card.
6. Cut a small strip of ruffled paper & adhere to the bottom of the stamped card.
7. Wrap twine around the ruffled paper, then adhere the entire block to the card front.
8. Die-cut two feathers from vellum & tissue paper, & adhere to the right side.
9. Accent the top of the ruffle paper with stitched & epoxy stickers.
10. Add two photo corners, an epoxy sticker & a twine double bow to the right side of the ruffle.
11. Accent with wood veneer stars, then stamp the rest of the sentiment to the bottom of the card to finish.
Thanks so much for reading and to Lea
for being a guest today!
For a full product list please visit THIS POST
on the Simon Says Stamp Blog
Blog Candy Alert!! Follow our blog
via email and comment on this post
for a chance to win a special blog candy!