Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2013, 10:08 AM   #1
Splitcoast Member Company

Default Take the KP 4 Items Challenge!

Hi all! Happy Saturday to you! Today I’m pleased to bring you some fabulous & new Kelly Purkey cards & pages to get your creative juices flowing on how to use these great products!

The challenge? The designers use 4 products as main components in their projects and can sprinkle in other things as they see fit.

First up, a sweet ombre card by Kelly Purkey herself:

I’ve been collecting a lot of fun ink pad colors lately, so I wanted to put a few of them to work in an ombre card. I used two shades of yellow plus an orange to make a strip of “awesome” color. I added in the stickers from the Rise + Shine sheet and stamped onto the onto the circle sticker to get a little pop of color behind the badge. The stamps and stickers were all designed to work together to make card making or scrapbooking a breeze.

The next layout is by Ruth Bonser :

These four challenge products are some of my favorites as I love to mix the stamps with the stickers, the colors are so happy in the Rise and Shine stickers and her alpha’s are just da bomb. This layout is the happy result of following along with Ali Edward’s Week in the Life, a tradition I do every year as I love to have that one week where I try to take photos of all the stuff I assume will never change, or thing which I don’t consider whether it will change. Since I have a mini album full of story about this week, I just wanted this to be a representation of how that memory keeping experience feels for me. All these tiny moments that come together to make this amazing picture of what our lives looks right this moment. The signature KP triangular label shape is a great one for moving the eye around the page, and I added a bit of stitching for fun. The layout is pretty simple, I’m not a super complicated scrapbooker, but I love the textures of the shiny badge and the cotton stitches.

Don’t the photos just POP off the page in this layout by Geralyn Sy ?

Below is a fun Project Life page by Katie Vanderford :

Last but not least, check out this cute kiddo featured on Elise Cripe’s page:

Thanks for reading today! Will YOU take the challenge?

For a full product list and more information CLICK HERE

Blog Candy Alert!! Follow the Simon Says Stamp blog via email and comment on THIS POST for a chance to win a special blog candy!

Last edited by Simon Says Stamp; 10-19-2013 at 09:29 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!