We are so excited to welcome Ali Edwards
today to share a layout she created about her sweet daughter Anna. Ali has an amazing way of preserving her memories through photos and words and this layout takes us through her creative process. Enjoy!
A step by step of Ali’s creative process:
1. Print a photo to 12 inches x 12 inches. I selected one that had “white space” along the bottom that could create a home for my large letter stamps.
2. Use Staz On ink to stamp out your sentiments.
3. Add white letter stickers if you have a bit of blank space (I did after stamping “love the way you…”).
4. Hand-drawn a few lines and words.
5. Add a strip of washi tape along the bottom edge.
6. Add embellishments. I added a circle tag with writing around the outside, a bight yellow arrow sticker, and I cut a circle sticker in half to adhere along the bottom of the page.
Thank you for reading today and a huge thank you to Ali
for sharing her layout with us!
Enjoy a special and EXCLUSIVE coupon code to our store when you visit Ali’s blog!
Blog candy alert!! Follow our Simon Says Stamp blog
via email and comment on THIS POST
for a chance to win a special blog candy!
Happy Crafting !