Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Simon Says Stamp (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/simon-says-stamp-f387/)
-   -   What products/lines are you looking forward to seeing from CHA? (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/simon-says-stamp-f387/what-products-lines-you-looking-forward-seeing-cha-t567084.html)

JanaM 01-10-2013 02:09 PM

What products/lines are you looking forward to seeing from CHA?

CHA... the semi-annual trade show where the vendors reveal all of their new lines/products. I've been to it a few times and it is so exciting to see all the new goodies. There are always a few companies whose products I am especially excited to see. Whose are those for you?

bearpaw 01-11-2013 08:39 AM

My number 1 is the new Graphic 45 collection called Secret Garden!

JanaM 01-11-2013 09:22 AM

I haven't seen that one yet! I usually love there products though so I'm sure I'll love it too

Dana C. 01-11-2013 11:07 AM

I haven't seen anything yet, but excited to see what Echo Park is putting out. I love their lines because everything is put together in a kit, making it so much faster to put together a scrapbook page. Something I hope to get back into this year. So I must check around the web to see what I can find, maybe even a sneek peek 2would be good to see. Lol.

Cinnistew 01-11-2013 11:30 AM

Hero Arts!

JanaM 01-11-2013 01:28 PM

Cinnistew - the good news is that you don't have to wait for CHA releases to see the new Hero Arts line. They released it in December (don't know if they may have some more things coming at CHA but it was a big release). You can see all of the new stuff here .

If you decide to purchase some new things check out the post we have in this forum about a Hero 2013 release contest here !

Cinnistew 01-11-2013 02:23 PM

Hi Jana... I've already seen it and bought some of the great new products. I was just hoping they might come up with a few new goodies. I love Hero!

The new ink colors are fabulous!

Misstreez 01-11-2013 02:47 PM

I love to see what Ranger and Sizzix are coming up with. I been checking out the sneak peeks for Tim Holtz, Graphic 45 and Prima Marketing. There is so much to see! I love to see what MME comes out with too.

JanaM 01-12-2013 04:15 AM

Did you guys see that Ranger is coming out with Distress Paints? I look forward to seeing a video from Tim Holtz that will show us all of the things it can do. Somehow anything Ranger comes out with that has the word Distress in it I have to have! :p

QueenOfInkland 01-12-2013 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JanaM (Post 19937479)
Did you guys see that Ranger is coming out with Distress Paints? I look forward to seeing a video from Tim Holtz that will show us all of the things it can do. Somehow anything Ranger comes out with that has the word Distress in it I have to have! :p

Paperclipping dot com just loaded a video on YouTube of t!m demoing the distress paints for Noell Hyman at CHA 2013. Check it out !

JanaM 01-13-2013 04:41 AM

I will check out the video! Thanks!

lylacfey 01-14-2013 12:46 AM

The items I am looking forward too are WRMK Envelope punch.

I love the new Anna Griffin's Cuttlebug- The Perfect Partners. I have a Cuttlebug so I don't need another one. I am so excited about the new embossing folders.

Misstreez 01-14-2013 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lylacfey (Post 19941148)
The items I am looking forward too are WRMK Envelope punch.

I love the new Anna Griffin's Cuttlebug- The Perfect Partners. I have a Cuttlebug so I don't need another one. I am so excited about the new embossing folders.

Oh my! Anna Griffin does beautiful designs and the sample on the link is gorgeous! I may get all excited about EFs again.

Karen99 01-14-2013 08:15 AM

I would love to see some NORTHWOOD STAMPS in your website. I do love those stamps. They are the closest I have found to the old PSX stamps you could find years ago.

JanaM 01-14-2013 01:15 PM

I will pass your request on to Heidi, Karen. I have seen Northwood Stamps at a convention and they are great for coloring!

JanaM 01-14-2013 02:36 PM

I don't know about the rest of you but all I know is I'm going to be broke with all these great new products coming out! :-)

JanaM 01-17-2013 01:28 PM

I just posted a video that Kristina Werner took of CHA. I'm DEFINITELY in trouble

Misstreez 01-17-2013 04:21 PM

I've just seen the new Brenda Walton designed Sizzix line. SWOON.