Simon Says Stamp on Splitcoast

Thank You

by yorkshire lass

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Simon Says Stamp

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2013, 02:56 AM   #1
Splitcoast Member Company

Default Continue to celebrate Die-Cemberô!

Hi there! TGIF, everyone! We still have a few days of Die-Cemberô left! I hope youíve been enjoying this month of celebrating die cutting! Itís such a fun and easy way to make your crafts even more beautiful! Today Iím so pleased to bring to you 3 gorgeous inspirations on how to use some of our house brand Simon Says Stamp exclusive dies brought to you by the fabulous Debby Hughes!

Enjoy!

Hello, itís Debby here with a celebration of all things die for Die-Cember! Both my cards and tag use only dies; not a stamp set in sight! As soon as I saw the new release from Simon Says Stamp I wanted the Leaves; Clustered Leaves die, Leaves stencil and Leaves mask They are so perfectly up my street. LOL.

This was the first card I made and I had visualised this card from seeing the product graphics when they first came out I used the Leaves Stencil and swiped some white embossing paste over the stencil onto a white panel. It gave the panel some subtle texture and grounded the two layers of clustered Leaves die cuts I added. The first was cut from the new beautiful Sea Glass card and then a little Distress Inks sponged on for color variation. A final touch was to splatter a solution of Perfect Pearls over the leaves and add little silver die cut leaves from the Heart Wreath die. The second set of leaves was die cut from vellum and layered over the top

For a sentiment I cut the Small Hello die from silver glitter cardstock and loosely attached it over a strip of patterned paper. A sprinkle of rhinestones and a little twine finished it off.

For my next card I was inspired by the chapter graphics from Amberís fabulous online gift guide; Toile. The Big Thanks die cut from silver glitter card was layered over a white circle popped up onto more of that lovely Sea Glass card and that in turn was popped up over a square of patterned paper.

I added a snippet of Clustered Leaves in vellum and a heart from Heart Flowers to accent the lovely swirl of the ĎThanksí.

Finally, I made a matching tag using the Medium Tag dies, a scrap of the pattered paper and Sea Glass card and the Small Love You die. Of course I had to add another touch of Clustered Leaves in vellum, some rhinestones and twine to finish

Thanks for joining me today!

Thanks so much for reading and thanks to Debby for being our guest today!

For more information and a full product list please visit THIS POST on the Simon Says Stamp Blog

As a special offer for all of our Splitcoast Stampers friends we have a special 50% discount on all of our magnolia products, please use this code magdec in the promotion code box

Happy Crafting !
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
TheOtherMeg likes this post.
Old 12-27-2013, 04:30 AM   #2
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Gorgeous!!!

My 2014 Convention
Retreat

My Gallery |My Blog | My Store
Love Splitcoast?
Help us love our volunteers by shopping at Amazon

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!