Simon Says Stamp on Splitcoast

Wine Not !

by yorkshire lass

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2013, 11:02 AM   #1
Splitcoast Member Company

Default Card Kit Information

Hi folks! It's me, Heidi, here with a word about our Card Kit of the Month Program.

It has been a dream of mine since the very first time I stamped to have a kit of coordinated products to create with each month. It would allow me to have everything at my fingertips for an entire evening of stamping. That dream has come true with the help of our Simon Teammates. Thanks to our team for their hard work and dedication to this project! Each and every beautiful item in the Kits is hand selected and we are quite busy preparing future Card Kits for you to enjoy!

VALUE, INSPIRATION, CONVENIENCE, DELIGHTFUL DESIGNS, COORDINATING PRODUCTS!

If you don't want to miss out, be sure to get a monthly subscription to our Card Kit Club HERE . This way you won't be left out in the dark if the next kits sell out.

This is all new to us and I hope the Q&A will help you. We are open to your ideas and suggestions, as this is meant to be a helpful and fun way for you to get stamping!

Q: If I subscribe to the Simon Says Stamp Card Kit of the month program, when will it ship?

A: The October 2013 kit will ship out to regular subscribers during the first week of September. New subscribers will need to see the notice on the actual subscription page to see which kit is still shipping now. If you wish to receive a different month than noted in the subscription listing as your first month, just be sure to enter your request in the notes section of your subscription purchase. We do our best to accommodate every single request.

October Kit Reveal: September 14
October Subscriber's Kit Ship Date: September 17-24

Q: If I subscribe today, what will be my first Card Kit?

A: As of today, September 10, 2013, we will be shipping the October kit to new subscribers. The September Kit has sold out. You can purchase separately the previous month kits sold in our store until they sell out. If you wish to start your subscription with a month other than October, please note that on the bottom of your invoice when you make your purchase and we will accommodate you.

Q: If I subscribe, when will I be billed each month?

A: Your credit card is automatically billed for the Card Kit Club upon your initial purchase and the most recent available kit will be shipped. The credit card you used to place your subscription will be automatically billed for the October Kits between September 17th and 24. (Because that's when we will be shipping your kits

Q: I would like to purchase additional items from the Kit, how do I do that?

A: Whenever possible, we have the kit items available separately for you to purchase in our store Simon Says Stamp World's Largest Selection of Paper Art Supplies!

Q: Something has come up and I need to cancel my subscription. How do I do that?

A: In order to cancel your subscription, just email KitClub@SimonSaysStamp.com and we will take care of it for you.

Q: Will the kits be a surprise each month or will there be a sneak peek?

A: It is our goal to post sneak peeks of the kit for the next month between the 5th and 8th day of the previous month. Our goal to begin sneak peeks of the October kit is September 5. Full reveal for the October Kit is scheduled for September 14.

Q: Can I "opt out" of receiving a particular kit?

A: Sure! Just contact KitClub@SimonSaysStamp.com and we will make note and not invoice you or ship you that month's kit.

Q: Can I purchase other items along with my subscription?

A: If you purchase other items at the time you place your subscription order, the other items will be held to all ship together with your subscription. Any items you would like to ship immediately, please purchase separately.

Q: I have a subscription, can I add items to it and only pay one shipping cost?

A: At this time, our system does not allow us to make this happen. Hopefully we can modify that someday. In the meantime, we cannot add additional items to your recurring subscription shipments. Your initial subscription purchase can include other items. Those items will be shipped with your initial subscription purchase.

I hope this helps! If you have any comments or questions, please be sure to email KitClub@SimonSaysStamp.com.

Last edited by Simon Says Stamp; 09-16-2013 at 11:06 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!