Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 02-09-2016, 01:44 PM   #1  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 1,035 Likes on 476 Posts
Default Stamp n Storage New Drawer Cabinet

I got the email announcing your new product coming in March, and boy is it ever timely! I'm changing some furniture around in my craft space and doing some re-designing. I love the pictures in my email, but when I click on the link it takes me to Facebook, which I do not have.

Would it be possible to share the dimensions of this new item here? Or was the photo just a teaser and more info will come later? I have to move my furniture into place quickly so that I can resume the sorting and storing, but would happily tape off the space needed for these if they will fit, and add them when available.

Thank you for any help!! I checked the blog and store site, but don't see anything in either place yet. Looking forward to these!!
"And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works," Hebrews 10:24
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Splitcoast Platinum Partner Company

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here are the dimensions: 14" wide, 13 1/4" tall, depth is 13 1/2"

Thanks for your questions! We'll be sharing more information soon! Sorry you weren't able to see more about the post without Facebook.

Here's the link to our Periscope video too: https://katch.me/StampnStorage/v/554...7-39d3ede586a4

Visit our Splitcoaststampers Gallery
Rubber Obsessor

I too am very excited about this. I have a ton of wood mounted stamps that are currently stored on wall racks and bookshelves and in sterlite/iris/artbin cases. I also have a map cabinet but those drawers are too deep and the cabinet takes up too much floor space. I am happy with the wall and bookshelf displays but I don't love the plastic case storage so I am hoping that that drawers will be a good solution. I generally avoid Ikea products but am willing to visit that evil empire and purchase a Kallix or Norna if, when combined with the stamp and storage drawers, I can end up with the ideal storage .

I do have a question: I watched the periscope and I think you mentioned that the drawers don't have sizes in order to fit patterned paper. However, looking at the photos of the paper in the paper storage ( and the section in the video where you show the 12x12 paper in the drawer), it looks like there would be adequate space on either side of the 12x12 paper to add thin walls. It just seems that adding sides would add to the stability of the unit and also facilitate use if you wanted to pull the entire drawer out and take it to your work table ( without stamps falling off the sides).

I am really excited about the possibilities of this but wonder if without drawer sides, would it be too flimsy to support wood mount rubber stamps when I want to take out the entire drawer and take the drawer to my table.

Thanks

PS- I appreciate your presence here on SCS and the time you take create threads to find out ( and then address) our stamping needs!

Quote:

Originally Posted by toodmeView Post
I too am very excited about this. I have a ton of wood mounted stamps that are currently stored on wall racks and bookshelves and in sterlite/iris/artbin cases. I also have a map cabinet but those drawers are too deep and the cabinet takes up too much floor space. I am happy with the wall and bookshelf displays but I don't love the plastic case storage so I am hoping that that drawers will be a good solution. I generally avoid Ikea products but am willing to visit that evil empire and purchase a Kallix or Norna if, when combined with the stamp and storage drawers, I can end up with the ideal storage .

I do have a question: I watched the periscope and I think you mentioned that the drawers don't have sizes in order to fit patterned paper. However, looking at the photos of the paper in the paper storage ( and the section in the video where you show the 12x12 paper in the drawer), it looks like there would be adequate space on either side of the 12x12 paper to add thin walls. It just seems that adding sides would add to the stability of the unit and also facilitate use if you wanted to pull the entire drawer out and take it to your work table ( without stamps falling off the sides).

I am really excited about the possibilities of this but wonder if without drawer sides, would it be too flimsy to support wood mount rubber stamps when I want to take out the entire drawer and take the drawer to my table.

Thanks

PS- I appreciate your presence here on SCS and the time you take create threads to find out ( and then address) our stamping needs!

Thanks for the kind words and great questions. We are not planning on adding walls to the sides of the Drawer Cabinet because the drawers are already sturdy enough to store many varieties of supplies. We will be coming out with more details about the Drawer Cabinet soon, so hopefully that can answer any more questions you may have!

Rubber Obsessor

Thanks for the response.
I am so impatient for the release of the drawer cabinets. I am so excited to FINALLY have a good working solution for all of my wood mount stamps. The concept of the drawer cabinet has me thinking of storage solutions again and because I am so impatient, I went to Michaels yesterday and purchased some of the Recollections letterpress cabinets thinking they would be a good substitute. When I thought about themmore critically , I realized that the letterpress cabinet drawers will probably be too deep for efficient stamp storage so I may return them. I guess I will just have to try to patiently wait for mid-March and the release of the drawer cabinets. But patience has never been my strong suit ! :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by toodmeView Post
Thanks for the response.
I am so impatient for the release of the drawer cabinets. I am so excited to FINALLY have a good working solution for all of my wood mount stamps. The concept of the drawer cabinet has me thinking of storage solutions again and because I am so impatient, I went to Michaels yesterday and purchased some of the Recollections letterpress cabinets thinking they would be a good substitute. When I thought about themmore critically , I realized that the letterpress cabinet drawers will probably be too deep for efficient stamp storage so I may return them. I guess I will just have to try to patiently wait for mid-March and the release of the drawer cabinets. But patience has never been my strong suit ! :(
We totally understand! We can't wait until they are released too! Yes, you will love the Drawer Cabinets!

Insane Embellisher

Received 49 Likes on 17 Posts

Is there an update on when these will be available for purchase or cost?
Gabfest Goddess

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Do you have drawers that would store the larger punches?

My blog: www.maryscraftroom.blogspot.com

Last edited by craftymomto2; 03-20-2016 at 02:34 PM..

Quote:

Originally Posted by craftymomto2View Post
Do you have drawers that would store the larger punches?
No, we do not yet. They work with the small and medium punches though.
Great question!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ocean County StamperView Post
Is there an update on when these will be available for purchase or cost?
We will be sharing more information in the next week. They're coming soon. We promise! We wanted to delay the release date a bit in order to meet the anticipated demand for them. Thanks for your patience! We can't wait until their available to you all!