Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 10-27-2013, 05:46 AM   #41  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 29 Likes on 12 Posts
Heart Thank you Judi and team. Welcome Brenda!

Thank you for your volunteer service to this forum thread, Judi. I appreciate the selfless time you've given. And, I can't think of a better team lead than Brenda. To all the volunteers, Linda (Holstein), Mary (jandjccc), Vicki (vdm), and Stacy (JBgreendawn), I love seeing your name pop up in my Sunday morning email. It brings a smile of gratitude that my creations have blessed another.

Very sincerely,
My Blog
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2013, 05:53 AM   #42  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 29 Likes on 12 Posts
Heart

Thank you Kathleen Lammie and Susie (Susie Australia) for listing two of my cards, Nana B's Sugar and Spice and Everyday Miracles - Woo Hoo! So glad you enjoyed them both. Ya just gotta love Nana B, what a character she is ;)

Love to you both! You've put a smile on my face today.

Hugs,
Nana B ~
a.k.a.
(Paperpunchscissors) and Summerwalk Designs.
My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2013, 06:29 AM   #44  

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What a wonderful way to start the day! Thanks so much Linda (Holstein), Angie (ohmypaper!) and Kathleen (Lammie) for mentioning me in your favorites. There is so much talent and creativity in the gallery and I am honored to be mentioned with them! Thank you too, Stacy, for the notifications.
You just made my day!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2013, 06:54 AM   #45  
Stamp Like You Mean It

Judi, what a wonderful job you have done over the last three years! You have shared an excitement for creating, and been faithful to encourage everyone. Thanks so much for a job well done. I know Brenda will make you proud, she shares the same qualities. This team of encouragers is stellar! Hugs to you all!

Kathleen, thank you so much for mentioning my card for Audrey! She is so precious to us. Brenda, thanks for the notice my friend!
"The Lord will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs in a sun scorched land and strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden." Isaiah 58:11
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2013, 07:14 AM   #46  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank you Lois (Clownmom) for mentioning my Poinsettia card, something I just made up by using Glossy Accents & Christmas fabric. WOW!

Thank you Susi (Susie Australia) for mentioning my Pink Snowflake, I've been asked by several people to make other colors supporting other cancers.

You ladies made my morning.

Connie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2013, 07:20 AM   #47  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 33 Likes on 6 Posts

What a fabulous surprise this morning! Thank you Linda (Holstein) for including my card in your list of favourites this week. I can't tell you happy this has made me. And thank you Mary (jandjccc) for letting me know. All your hard work is truly appreciated. Here are a few of my favourites this week.

Bling..Bling...Bling by From Leanne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:Love by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC412 Christmas Stockings by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CCC13 Sept - Wonderful Snow by ceedee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a creative week everyone.
Sue
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2013, 08:11 AM   #48  
Favorites Team Notifier
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts

First I'd like to say a big congrats to Brenda!! Yahoo!
Next I'd like to thank a few people before I make my list of favs.
Thanks so very much Holstein-Linda, for listing my stocking card in your favorites!! Whoop!
Thank you so much Susie Australia for mentioning my Tea w/Susie Heehee! I'm so glad you liked it!
Thank you Crazy Kim for liking my Tea w/Susie too!
Thank you Kathleen Lammie for mentioning my Mermaid card!
Thank you Peeps321-Polly, for listing my Treasured card! So glad you liked it!!
Thanks to all of you talented ladies for taking the time to look AND list!! You for sure made my Sunday even more happy!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2013, 08:21 AM   #49  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

I am so sorry that I didn't get this in my original list of favorites but I think this is stunning and want it to be included! (after seeing this beauty I am all the more excited because I purchased that stamp last week and am awaiting it's arrival)

JBgreendawn - wishing you HYCCT1302
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2013, 08:27 AM   #50  
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 1,552 Likes on 668 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to UnderstandBlue

Judi -

Thank you for doing such an amazing job with this - I can never thank you enough. You are always such a great contributor to the betterment of the site, and this is a phenomenal example of that. All the volunteers here are a bright spot in the lives of many great artists each week and I've found many new-to-me galleries through these threads. I love seeing everyone's picks and the enthusiasm you all have for our craft!

Big hugs to you and to the ever-awesome Brenda and her team. Brenda does nothing halfway and is so near and dear to us all!

Thank you Polly for noticing my big bunny ears! xo
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2013, 08:27 AM   #51  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

I wish to say a BIG thanks to Brenda, Stacy, Kathleen and Lois for choosing "Dragons can be Beaten". Such a thrill. I really worked on that one and couldn't tell after I photographed it whether it was good or not! So thank you VERY much, you have made my day!!!

Thank you so much Mary T. for notifying me!! So much fun to see your notices!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2013, 08:29 AM   #52  
Favorites Team Notifier

Heart Favorites for the week Oct. 27th

Here is my list but I already know I didn't do very well looking this week, sorry ladies!
Season's Greetings by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1326 - Courage by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1326 clout by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC412, F4A192 Peace Joy Love by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD187 casing Priscilla by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD187 For Queen Priscilla by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Owls are a Hulering by crazykim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1324 Relaxing notes by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT450, Yummy by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Everyday Miracles by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1323 - Dragons Can Be Beaten by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1322, Double by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
wishing you HYCCT1302 by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT273 Happy Birthday Myrtle by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT273 - Myrtle Beach by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*CC449 Cardinal in the Snow by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wishing and Waiting by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birthday Girl by Nannygirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC13 The Right Tree! by stampit74 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1321, TLC452, Blue Christmas by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1321 Blue Suede Elvis by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1321 Nothing But a Beagle by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS350 A Quiet Snowy Night by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Love and Kisses by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1303 Dream by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pocket of Pink Heart Hope by basement stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Well, as you can probably tell, I started the week with a bang but got less and less time in the gallery each day!
All the cards this month for the cancer drive have been so fantastic I just have to tell all of you how you've really been putting out great stuff!! What a phenomenal card drive y'all put on!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2013, 08:29 AM   #53  
Splitcoast Challenge Host

:shock: THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! :mrgreen:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2013, 08:31 AM   #54  
Forum Fanatic

It really is such an honor to be mentioned in the favorites thread by fellow crafters! Thanks so much to Polly and Angie for mentioning two of my cards created for the Hope You Can Cling To Challenges this week. Thanks to Judy for all of her hard work and welcome to Brenda as the newest hostess! Thanks also to Stacy for letting me know about the mentions this week.

The gallery was full of fabulous creations this week. Here are a few that caught my eye:

T.Joy HYCCT1319 - You Make me Happy by T. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Stamperamma HYCCT1321 - The King of Rock 'n Roll by Stamperamma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Stamp300 HYCCT1321 Rock N Roll by stamp300 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SmilynStef HYCCT ~ Elvis Thanks by SmilynStef - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Stampwithkristine HYCCT1321 Elvis by stampwithkristine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Gallery
and My Blog

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2013, 08:38 AM   #55  
Favorites Team Notifier

Oops, just saw one I missed!
HYCCT1323 The Snow Queen by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I hope I didn't do that more than once!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2013, 08:49 AM   #56  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thank you Brenda (tessaduck) and Vicki (vdm) for adding my cards to your favs list this week! I'll be sure to add my list later on this week for sure!

Congrats Brenda! Well deserved for sure. I know you'll rock!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2013, 09:03 AM   #57  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thanks to Kathleen and Brenda for mentioning my Mr. Baseball card as a favorite this week. I appreciate it! Brenda, thank you for notifying me also. Good luck to you as you take on the leadership for the Weekly Favorites. All the best and many thanks to Judi and your team for the past three years of dedication to the thread.

Some of my favorites this week are:
Spooky Witch by Zachsmeema
CAS Merry Christmas by Kittie747
Relaxing Notebook by Peeps321
Happy Day by Torico and her Merry pug-mas

My Splitcoast Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2013, 09:31 AM   #58  
Pearl-ExPert

Such a surprise - a mention of another one of my cards. This time my thanks go to Sue (Mrs Noofy) for including my Wonderful Snow card in her list. With so many amazing creations in the galleries it is an honour to be included.

Thanks also to Brenda for spreading the good news - happy face around here

Fan Club Member
My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2013, 10:38 AM   #59  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

I want to send out a Big Thank you to Kathleen for adding the Burst of Autumn colors card to her favorites and this forum! What a wonderful day brightener for this gloomy Sunday, Kathleen!

A Big Thank you also goes out to Robin for adding the Dream card to her favorites and this forum! If only I had the coloring talent that you have Robin, I wouldn't have to rely on die cuts so much!

Have a wonderfully creative and spooky week!

Have fun and be creative!

Jennifer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2013, 10:52 AM   #60  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

Thank you for your dedication to the Favorites Forum, Judi!
Congratulations to you Brenda , you're now the Team Leader of this wonderful favorites Team!

Here are what I added to my favorites this past week. There wasn't a lot of time spent on the computer.

It's good to see Sallie back!
hobbydujour *TLC452 Two From One by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
*SC459 Snowflake Wishes by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and QFTD187 In the Birch Forest by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bfinlay
HYCCT1321 Angel by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampwithkristine HYCCT1318 Brave Boots by stampwithkristine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin HYCCT1321 BLUE HAWAII by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kokirose
MMTPT273, CC449, Happy Birthday Myrtle by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kathleen Lammie MMTPT273 Happy Birthday Myrtle by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Misstreez
Cheery Boots by Misstreez - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jandjccc
QFTD187 Hearts For Priscilla by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I know there are so many more wonderful cards in the gallery from the past week, I just didn't have the time for gallery perusal!

Have a wonderful week and Happy Halloween

Have fun and be creative!

Jennifer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2013, 10:53 AM   #61  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 408 Likes on 354 Posts

Thank you, Robin, for including my card in your list of favorites. I truly appreciate it. Thanks, Vicki, for notifying me. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2013, 10:54 AM   #62  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Jennifer, for your warm welcome back...AND listing two of my cards among your favorites for the week. You know how much I appreciate your acknowledgement. Thanks to you, Vicki, for letting me know. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2013, 11:03 AM   #63  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 375 Likes on 292 Posts

Wow. Again, thanks everyone for your congratulations (plus prayers and patience) as I take on the leadership here. Judi's behind-the-scenes contributions to making this forum such an encouraging venue-- Well, let's just say that I'm REALLY coming to be aware that she's a hard act to follow, and I'll try my best.

And there will be some interesting news and announcements next week! (Tease)

Thanks to Robin for choosing my mixed media card, clout, as a favorite, and to Vicki for the head's up. Warm fuzzies.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2013, 11:04 AM   #64  

Robin, thanks so much for mentioning my card in your favorites! Also thank you for all the kind comments you leave on so many cards every day. You really made my day!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2013, 11:04 AM   #65  
Rubber Obsessor

What delightful afternoon receiving notice from Linda that Mrs. Noofy favorited my card today "Bling...Bling...Bling". I'm smiling from ear to ear.
Thank you!!!!
Hugs....Leanne
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2013, 11:24 AM   #66  

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Thank you Susie, Kathleen and Jennifer for mentioning my cards as some of your Favs this week. And Thankyou Mary T for letting me know about it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2013, 11:30 AM   #67  
Stazon Splitcoast

Jennifer, my apologies....I saw that you listed three.(Wish this thread had an "edit" button) Thank you, thank you. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2013, 11:41 AM   #68  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 41 Likes on 36 Posts

Thanks so much, Robin, for including my "Birthday Girl" card on your favorites list. I just started posting to my gallery this week and your encouragement means so much to me. You made my day. XO Nancy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2013, 12:21 PM   #69  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 364 Likes on 266 Posts

Thank you so much Cathy (Corysnan1) for honoring my Relaxing Notes notebook. I wasn't sure where I was going to go on that challenge so I thrilled that you liked it!

And thanks to Robin (Stamperrobin) for hitting that favorite button four times in my gallery!! :shock: I'm overwhelmed at your kindness.

Great job Mary (jandjccc) for all your work in notifying everyone...I appreciate you giving up part of your Sunday for this thread.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2013, 12:37 PM   #70  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank your VERY much Susie (paperpunchscissors) for listing my "BINGO!" card in your favorites! It truly is an honor!
Robin (stamperrobin) You, one of the Queens of Color, thank you for listing two of my cards!
and Jennifer (mother's daughter) my sweet friend, thank you for listing my tea party card in your favorites!
again, each of you inspire me!!!

Stacy (JBgreendawn) I appreciate the heads up so much!

https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/g...&ppuser=336745
Fan Club member
QFTD128
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2013, 01:40 PM   #71  

I wasn't expecting at all to be a favorite this week...so much going on right now. Bless you sweet Susie Australia for mentioning my card. You are such an inspiration to all of us. Thanks to for the diligent and thoughtful Mary T for the heads up. Hugz to you both!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2013, 01:56 PM   #72  
Gallery Gazer

Nancy, thank you so much for adding my card to your favorites list. I was thrilled! : )
Have a happy day. Hugs. Terese (Jakester)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2013, 02:22 PM   #73  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 659 Likes on 415 Posts

Kathleen, Angie and Robin thanks so much for mentioning my wishing you card today. and Linda, thanks for letting me know!

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2013, 02:50 PM   #74  
Glitter Guru

I would like to thank everyone who favourite'd my cards this week, here are only a few of the cards I chose as my favourites.
HYCCT1327 Vintage for Mom by muscrat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1325 All EARS by Kelly H - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1322 - Beautiful Flowers by StampinAK - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Flowers and Hope by catdidit - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1322 Sending Flowers by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

There are many more but they were created and uploaded in other weeks.

Dea

My Blog: Express Yourself
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2013, 03:16 PM   #75  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 458 Likes on 236 Posts

Aw.....Miss Susie, thank you so much for making my Dirty Snowmen card one of your favorites for this week! You are a peach (without the pit)! Did I make you laugh? You are such a delight in this gallery! Thank you again to Stacy for the heads up notice~ Hugs

�Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.�
― Lou Holtz
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2013, 03:16 PM   #76  
Stazon Splitcoast

Sorry I am late with my Favorites today.

mother's daughter.... HYCCT1315A Spread Sunshine by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

vdm... FS350 A Quiet Snowy Night by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mrslaird... HYCCT1309 Chin Up by mrslaird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Arizona Maine... TLC452 Leaf Inlay by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein... HYCCT1321, TLC452, Blue Christmas by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Michele G... Triple Layer Anenome Corner by Michele G - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nines... HYCCT1322 Sending Flowers by nines - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hskelly... SC459 HYCCT1322 Wish Big by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vicky Gould... SC459, Owl-o-ween_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

fredness... Blue Winter Pine Trees by fredness - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MariLynn... SC459 Thank you by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MattsGirl... Red Amaryllis by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bon2stamp... Merry Monday Christmas Caroling by bon2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Misstreez... Field Bird by Misstreez - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Misstreez... Cheery Boots by Misstreez - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ndawes... Windy, Stormy Days - Stampscapes Scene by ndawes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein... WT450, Yummy by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

LittleSeaOtter... An Apple A Day by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Clownmom... QFTD187 Joy for Priscilla_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sistersandie... A Beach Walk by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hobbydujour... *QFTD187 In the Birch Forest by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mrs Noofy... QFTD187 Queen Priscilla by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stiz2003... I have no gift to bring by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

peeps321... QFTD187 For Queen Priscilla by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stinkincute... Stocking Full of Love by stinkincute - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2... Burlap Inspiration by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kittie747... Clean and Simple Merry Christmas by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

eliotstamps... Just Because Flowers by eliotstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

redlynny... hello by redlynny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Leanne... Bling..Bling...Bling by From Leanne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

UnderstandBlue... HYCCT1323 The Snow Queen by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kathleen Lammie... HYCCT1321 Bingo by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2013, 03:24 PM   #77  
Stazon Splitcoast

Welcome Brenda. AND a special thanks to Judi for her work on this thread for 3 years. WE APPRECIATE BOTH OF YOU.
Thanks to sweet friends who put me on their favorites list.
vdm
Holstein
Kathleen Lammie
Mrs Noofy
mother's daughter
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2013, 03:32 PM   #78  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 5,912 Likes on 2,181 Posts

Thank you Dea for mentioning my card as a fav! And thanks jandjccc for notifying me! I really struggled with this card so it was awesome to be made a fav!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2013, 03:37 PM   #79  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

A huge thank you to both Robin and Mary, along with Linda for putting me in your favorites this week... Means so much to me, I really appreciate you all... Thanks for making this day a very special one for me... Thank you Linda for the notifications....
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2013, 04:18 PM   #80  
Rubber Obsessor

Thank you to Cathy for including two of my cards to your favorite! You made my day!
And thank you to Vicki for letting me know. I appreciate your hard work.
Reply With Quote Likes