Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 10-29-2013, 04:44 AM   #1601  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

House hunting was a bust! We were being pushed in a direction that we didn't like so we stopped it all together....major Holidays are coming & I'm not moving during this time! She sounded really disappointed when Reggie told her we were just going to continue saving our $$....she started back peddling really fast but I was pretty much fed up with her crap so....

In a nutshell; I don't want someone telling me that I should settle for something that I don't LOVE just so they can get a paycheck. I don't like being rushed & forced to make a decision about something that's this big....moving to a different state is HUGE in my book. We'll start the search again after the new year & with a new agent...one that will have our best interest @ heart.....even if it means staying in IL but moving to a more expensive area.....
Designing For:
613 Avenue Create
Crafting When We Can
Holly Jolly Christmas
Simply Create Too
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-29-2013, 12:23 PM   #1602  
Stampin' Fool

been working on xmas cards today . I have some halloween cards that need posting too.
I didnt finish them in time to get them in the mail for y'all . they can be stored for next year . atleast we will know I will get those done in time. im terrible @deadlines and crafting. if i make it i'm not usually satisfied with the result. I feel that time pressure and just wrap it up , ready or not
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-29-2013, 05:04 PM   #1603  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by hpyscrpr2View Post
House hunting was a bust! We were being pushed in a direction that we didn't like so we stopped it all together....major Holidays are coming & I'm not moving during this time! She sounded really disappointed when Reggie told her we were just going to continue saving our $$....she started back peddling really fast but I was pretty much fed up with her crap so....

In a nutshell; I don't want someone telling me that I should settle for something that I don't LOVE just so they can get a paycheck. I don't like being rushed & forced to make a decision about something that's this big....moving to a different state is HUGE in my book. We'll start the search again after the new year & with a new agent...one that will have our best interest @ heart.....even if it means staying in IL but moving to a more expensive area.....
Sorry to hear about the agent. What a bummer. I agree... it is HUGE. I moved ten minutes from my old house and it was huge. LOL Good that you won't be trying to do this during the holidays. Take care.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-29-2013, 05:05 PM   #1604  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by ibalady12View Post
been working on xmas cards today . I have some halloween cards that need posting too.
I didnt finish them in time to get them in the mail for y'all . they can be stored for next year . atleast we will know I will get those done in time. im terrible @deadlines and crafting. if i make it i'm not usually satisfied with the result. I feel that time pressure and just wrap it up , ready or not
I will take a late card Just saying...better late than never ;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-29-2013, 06:42 PM   #1605  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Hello!

DS had an appointment today so I was gone all day. I did work a little on a LO when I got home so that was good.

Brandy, I am bad at making cards and getting them sent out on time if at all. I usually end of buying a card (gasp) and sending it at the last minute and a barely getting there on time!

Brenda, not sure if you even received the reply to your comment but in case you didn't....the paper i used on that LO is all BasicGrey. It has a wood grain pattern on it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-30-2013, 06:09 AM   #1606  
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-30-2013, 07:07 AM   #1607  
Quacker Stamper

Received 1,084 Likes on 863 Posts

Quote:

That stinks that you got a bad agent. Hey, if you move down here to Texas, my Great Niece is now a Realtor and she can help you. She's great. Right now she's also an Asst. Manager at a really nice apartment/condo complex, but can do her real estate on the side and help people that live in the apartment complex find a home when they are ready to move on.

The time was probably just not right for this move now, but it will all work out as it should when the time is right and the right house is out there waiting for you.

I'm like you. I don't like being pushed into quick decisions. If someone says you have to make up your mind now, then it's NO!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-30-2013, 07:09 AM   #1608  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

I hope to have time next week to work on some Christmas cards although I'm still waiting for my digi image for my next OSAAT DT post. It was supposed to be sent out Sunday, but haven't gotten it yet. I already have the one for Sunshine Mail that's due on the 15th, so I can start on that, but should still leave me plenty of time to put some Christmas cards together. I'd like to do some Halloween/Steampunk cards for next year.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-30-2013, 07:39 AM   #1609  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by pinkdisneychick01View Post
Sorry to hear about the agent. What a bummer. I agree... it is HUGE. I moved ten minutes from my old house and it was huge. LOL Good that you won't be trying to do this during the holidays. Take care.
When I had my wood floors redone and had the ceramic tile installed, I had to move everything out of each room. I think we did the ceramic tile first and moved all the furniture from the dining room and computer room into the other rooms so they could be put down and then when they were finished, we moved everything from all the other rooms into those rooms so the wood floors could be done. I had to box up everything and take everything down off the walls because of the dust from the wood floors. That was HUGE! At least I had things moved out of the rooms so I could have the rooms painted while they were empty. I don't ever, ever want to do any of that again including moving!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-30-2013, 07:41 AM   #1610  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by nhagenView Post
Hello!

DS had an appointment today so I was gone all day. I did work a little on a LO when I got home so that was good.

Brandy, I am bad at making cards and getting them sent out on time if at all. I usually end of buying a card (gasp) and sending it at the last minute and a barely getting there on time!

Brenda, not sure if you even received the reply to your comment but in case you didn't....the paper i used on that LO is all BasicGrey. It has a wood grain pattern on it.
I can get the card made on time, it's just the part about writing something in it and getting an address put on the envelope. Why is that soooooo hard? :confused:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-30-2013, 02:00 PM   #1611  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 171 Likes on 121 Posts

Quote:

Jackie, I feel your pain and frustration.
When we began house hunting 10 years ago for our 'retirement' home, I sent a spec list to every agent in the area we wanted to be in.
Nearly every one of them wrote back telling us we were not going to find what we wanted in a price we were willing to pay.

So I got on the internet and did my own shopping. ONLY THEN did I contact agents to see specific listings. When a couple tried to show us houses in the area that did not fit our criteria I told them so and moved on.

We found our home. Exactly what we wanted with more acreage for $20,000 below our lowest asking price! Why? Because I didn't put it in the hands of an agent. I worked as my own agent then let them do the brokerage/ paper work for their fee.

You can do this girl! Breathe through the holidays then go back after it - with you in control. Hugs!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-30-2013, 02:04 PM   #1612  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 171 Likes on 121 Posts

I need to pack up and head home, ladies. But I wanted to check in. Bob will be home in about 3 hours and I'm not there. The floors need swept, I need to make his tea and maybe change sheets on the bed, though he's not as picky about that as I am. hehe

I've still not made it to blogs and I apologize. The bout of food poisoning on Mon/ Tue kind of put me behind work-related. But I'm striving to improve. Hang with me. I promise.

As to VikkiJo. I have been getting texts from her. She had a couple girls drop off her SU group list and was concerned about making her quote this last qrtr. I had an order but was holding out for Sale A Bration. We're not getting that until Jan so I had to go ahead and order the items from the holiday catty I wanted. But she's okay.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-30-2013, 02:58 PM   #1613  
Stazon Splitcoast

Kelly, I hope your feeling better!

I'm glad Vikki Jo is doing ok. I was worried about her. She said she hurt her arm a while back and then we didn't hear from her after that. I hope her arm is ok.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-30-2013, 05:44 PM   #1614  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 3,005 Likes on 1,512 Posts

Sorry, I have been MIA. I did get a Blog post up for WOYWW this week. I think I visited all the new posts you all have posted. The reason I do't get on here much, is because since the last Apple update, my mini makes me sign in to SCS every time I get on! that is no fun on a mini. Have the time I give up. I only get on when I am on this computer. I don't kow why it won't keep me signed in anymore! I used to just click on the SCS icon and be right in and it knew it was me. Does SCS have an App? That would probably make it work right.
Anyway tomorrow, classes all day. Fast week! Mom fell last night and I was over there close to midnight. She was okay, but bless her heart. She is so sweet and doesn't want to call me. She lay on the floor and actually slept for a couple of hours! When she called, of course she can't talk, but you know it is her. She has a life button, but doesn't want to use it. Anyway, I went over and lifted her up, (even tho she is only 87 lbs, she feels heaver! I determined she was okay, and then ask her if her head hurt, she wrote :I am hard headed" and smiled really big. God has given her the sweetest attitude! Today , I rolled her over in her wheel chair for a hair cut. First time she has been out of the apartment since last hair cut. Just doesn't want to go out. But she loves visitors. Lots of ladies from the apartments stop by and see her. She has plenty of company, but can't even talk! Just writes notes, or uses her iPad, on which I put an app that she can push a word and it speaks it. That is still just a s difficult as writing, because of her arthritus in her hands and the pain in her right shoulder. Anyway, never complains, and is just a sweet testimony for the Lord.
See ya later, I will try to be better about checking in.

VSBN24 National Scrapbook Day - Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-30-2013, 05:52 PM   #1615  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Good Evening PBR's. First off, Kelly your cake and pie look fabulous!! Secondly I am so sorry about the turn out for your friend. I agree, terrible!! Really unbelievable. Those type of groups usually are like extended family. I would of been upset, sick and furious all rolled into one at the lack of turnout. I'm sorry for your loss. Somewhere I did not catch in the thread what this benefit was for until I read todays post.

Nancy, you have it exactly right on about the nerd costume. My DD likes to dress up but does not last long trick or treating. LOL She is always the first to want to come home. Has ALWAYS been like that. LOL She likes answering the door better. The good thing is my friends with younger kids will be here and they never want to stop. I bring DD home and then the others get back whenever. I have my mom and Aunt here while I am out to answer my door.

I just got 15 lbs of hamburger meat today. I will be turning that into sloppy joes on Wednesday and then just heat it up Thursday night. Last year I cooked 12 lbs but I have bigger eaters coming this time. LOL Got all my groceries for Thurs. I don't plan to clean too much before hand...will do it after. Too many tracking thru the house that night. (On my new floors! LOL We shall see how they hold up)

Maggie, I rarely pre-schedule my blog posts. I never know what I want to post when. This week it happened to work because it is all about Halloween. I may give it a whirl again the two weeks of Christmas & New Years. That way I will have posts up but won't have it on my to do list those weeks.

Joyce, enjoy your great niece. Should be lots of fun!

Sharon, good to have you back on the thread:-)

Brandy......start cutting that foam core:-)

Jackie....Did you find a house and when is the move?

Soni, I enjoy seeing your FB postings:-)

Any one heard from Vikki Jo?

That's all I got today. See you back here soon.
@Brenda
went to Billy bobs instead . much better. dancing is my first love . crafting is NOWHERE close
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-30-2013, 05:55 PM   #1616  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScrappinCEOView Post
I need to pack up and head home, ladies. But I wanted to check in. Bob will be home in about 3 hours and I'm not there. The floors need swept, I need to make his tea and maybe change sheets on the bed, though he's not as picky about that as I am. hehe

I've still not made it to blogs and I apologize. The bout of food poisoning on Mon/ Tue kind of put me behind work-related. But I'm striving to improve. Hang with me. I promise.

As to VikkiJo. I have been getting texts from her. She had a couple girls drop off her SU group list and was concerned about making her quote this last qrtr. I had an order but was holding out for Sale A Bration. We're not getting that until Jan so I had to go ahead and order the items from the holiday catty I wanted. But she's okay.
@kelly did I miss a post ? I dont remember you saying you were not @ home . glad you're getting over your food poisoning
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-30-2013, 05:58 PM   #1617  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by smadsonView Post
Sorry, I have been MIA. I did get a Blog post up for WOYWW this week. I think I visited all the new posts you all have posted. The reason I do't get on here much, is because since the last Apple update, my mini makes me sign in to SCS every time I get on! that is no fun on a mini. Have the time I give up. I only get on when I am on this computer. I don't kow why it won't keep me signed in anymore! I used to just click on the SCS icon and be right in and it knew it was me. Does SCS have an App? That would probably make it work right.
Anyway tomorrow, classes all day. Fast week! Mom fell last night and I was over there close to midnight. She was okay, but bless her heart. She is so sweet and doesn't want to call me. She lay on the floor and actually slept for a couple of hours! When she called, of course she can't talk, but you know it is her. She has a life button, but doesn't want to use it. Anyway, I went over and lifted her up, (even tho she is only 87 lbs, she feels heaver! I determined she was okay, and then ask her if her head hurt, she wrote :I am hard headed" and smiled really big. God has given her the sweetest attitude! Today , I rolled her over in her wheel chair for a hair cut. First time she has been out of the apartment since last hair cut. Just doesn't want to go out. But she loves visitors. Lots of ladies from the apartments stop by and see her. She has plenty of company, but can't even talk! Just writes notes, or uses her iPad, on which I put an app that she can push a word and it speaks it. That is still just a s difficult as writing, because of her arthritus in her hands and the pain in her right shoulder. Anyway, never complains, and is just a sweet testimony for the Lord.
I have some other things to mail tomorrow, I'll put in a card for your mom. your mom is much more pleasant about her status than mine would be . mum's a bit of a drama queen. LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-30-2013, 06:01 PM   #1618  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScrappinCEOView Post

I'll drop by her page and let her make my SU order. I cant guarantee I'll order monthly but I'll give her my business
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-30-2013, 07:22 PM   #1619  
Pearl-ExPert

Trick or Treat a day early! I have cooked 15 lbs of ground beef and turned it into sloppy joes. I am ready for my Halloween festivities!! It is so funny.....for MANY years I went to my "little's" (from Big Brother & Big Sisters) for Halloween. I loved it there. Her mom made the BEST stew and to me Halloween was at their place. Then I have a baby and now I can't be at their place and my place...they live 45 minutes from me. One year I took the baby and went but it was rough (after all my family had to see her in her costume). Then a coworker suggested that I create my own Halloween tradition and "Sloppy Joes" on Halloween was it (that was about 11 years ago)! LOL My little family of three slowly has grown into a party. I think I have 26 coming tomorrow. AND guess what??? For the first time my little and her family are coming to my house and bringing the BEST stew ever with them! Funny how life can come full circle. I am beyond excited that they are coming and I cannot wait to see my Little's daughter in her costume. Should be a lot of fun. I hope someone eats my sloppy joes because once they taste the stew that's all they will want. LOL Anyway... everyone have a great Halloween. I probably won't be back here until Friday. I work all day tomorrow and fun at my house starts at 5:30.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-31-2013, 05:30 AM   #1620  
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning and Happy Halloween!

Brenda, that is a lot of chili and a lot of people. It sounds like a fun Halloween. That's great your 'little' is coming with her family.

It started raining yesterday evening and rained all night. It has finally stopped and I hope it stays that way for trick or treating.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-31-2013, 07:26 AM   #1621  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by smadsonView Post
Sharon, you are an angel and your mom is so blessed to have you in her life. I will of course keep all of you in my prayers. I'm so glad that she wasn't injured from the fall, but it's sad that she doesn't want to call anyone to help her when she really needs it. It's great that all the ladies go and visit her so she's not totally alone. {{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-31-2013, 07:28 AM   #1622  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

I have some other things to mail tomorrow, I'll put in a card for your mom. your mom is much more pleasant about her status than mine would be . mum's a bit of a drama queen. LOL
It's funny how people can be so different. I hear all the time about how some people with Alzheimer's are nasty and rude (I actually knew a lady with early onset Alzheimer's who was like that), but yet when my mom had dementia, she was always happy and cheerful. The Aides in the nursing home called her Sunshine because of her sweet attitude, but then again, mom was always like that. I don't think I'd be like that. ;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-31-2013, 07:31 AM   #1623  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Trick or Treat a day early! I have cooked 15 lbs of ground beef and turned it into sloppy joes. I am ready for my Halloween festivities!! It is so funny.....for MANY years I went to my "little's" (from Big Brother & Big Sisters) for Halloween. I loved it there. Her mom made the BEST stew and to me Halloween was at their place. Then I have a baby and now I can't be at their place and my place...they live 45 minutes from me. One year I took the baby and went but it was rough (after all my family had to see her in her costume). Then a coworker suggested that I create my own Halloween tradition and "Sloppy Joes" on Halloween was it (that was about 11 years ago)! LOL My little family of three slowly has grown into a party. I think I have 26 coming tomorrow. AND guess what??? For the first time my little and her family are coming to my house and bringing the BEST stew ever with them! Funny how life can come full circle. I am beyond excited that they are coming and I cannot wait to see my Little's daughter in her costume. Should be a lot of fun. I hope someone eats my sloppy joes because once they taste the stew that's all they will want. LOL Anyway... everyone have a great Halloween. I probably won't be back here until Friday. I work all day tomorrow and fun at my house starts at 5:30.
Sounds like a great Halloween celebration for you Brenda.
I do miss those days with my kids growing up and going out and seeing all the kids coming to our house in their costumes. I'm sure your Sloppy Joe's will be a big hit along with the Best Stew Ever! That's great that your Little and her family will be coming to join in your festivities too. Have a fabulous time! Can't wait to see pictures!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-31-2013, 07:33 AM   #1624  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by nhagenView Post
Good morning and Happy Halloween!

Brenda, that is a lot of chili and a lot of people. It sounds like a fun Halloween. That's great your 'little' is coming with her family.

It started raining yesterday evening and rained all night. It has finally stopped and I hope it stays that way for trick or treating.
Started raining here early yesterday morning and has been going ever since. I really can't complain because we need it, but I do hope it clears up for any kids going out Trick or Treating. I'll be staying at home with lights off. No candy at my house. But in my defense, I have not had kids come to my house in at least 4 years, so I just don't buy the candy anymore.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-31-2013, 05:05 PM   #1625  
Stazon Splitcoast

Well it rained. They (DH and DS) braved the weather! The rain was really light and then stopped for a little while shortly after they headed out. Then it started to pour as they were coming back.

So he got enough candy (filled his bucket). He doesn't even eat the candy but likes the whole ritual of trick or treating!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-31-2013, 05:12 PM   #1626  
Stazon Splitcoast

Sharon, I am glad your mom didn't get hurt. At least she finally called you. She sounds so sweet! That is great she has a lot of people coming by to visit her.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2013, 04:08 AM   #1627  
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2013, 06:56 AM   #1628  
Stampin' Fool

Mornin y'all.
sorry to be the bearer of less than pleasant news . looks like we wont be hearing from graphic 45 after all. sorry . I had no way of knowing that y'all would end up disappointed or I would have never said anything . im so sorry it didnt turn out like we expected
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2013, 07:08 AM   #1629  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Mornin y'all.
sorry to be the bearer of less than pleasant news . looks like we wont be hearing from graphic 45 after all. sorry . I had no way of knowing that y'all would end up disappointed or I would have never said anything . im so sorry it didnt turn out like we expected
No problems Brandy. You know what that say about something being too good to be true - it probably is! LOL! I still love them and will purchase the papers that I really want. I started following their blog and they have some awesome projects on there. I need to start learning and practicing more with their stuff.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-02-2013, 04:00 AM   #1630  
Stampin' Fool

GM Y'all.
have a great Saturday!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-02-2013, 08:08 AM   #1631  
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-02-2013, 08:27 AM   #1632  
Pearl-ExPert

Good Morning everyone! Well I survived Halloween. LOL We had a fantastic time and there was definitely plenty of sloppy joes for all. LOL The BEST stew ever was exactly the way I remembered it! The BEST! LOL Nancy..sorry you had rain. At least they got the candy:-).
What is everyone up to today? I have a wedding to attend. My co-workers daughter is getting married. The reception theme is Day of the Dead so this should be interesting. LOL I am close to the family so it will be a fun time. Until it is time to get ready I will be doing laundry and getting the Halloween decorations put away. Happy Saturday everyone!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-02-2013, 11:48 AM   #1633  
Quacker Stamper

Happy Saturday!

Brenda, I knew your sloppy joe's would make the cut. Glad you were able to enjoy that stew. I didn't get much out in way of decorations this year although I do have a few so I don't have to put any away. ;) My Pumpkin Swap Secret Sister sent me some Gel shapes to put on my windows which I tried out. Not sure I'm liking them. :confused:

Had a vet appt. for Casper this morning, but he would not cooperate and in fact gave me a good dig in my left hand. It's sore and swollen around the dig area. :( I decided that he didn't really have to go anyway. He's doing really well on the Probiotics and new food and no more messing on the floor or out of the box. He could do without the B-12 shot. I'll have to keep an eye on him with his ears. If he needs them, I'll get some mite drops at PetsMart. I did have to drive over there to get their food. I got 2 bags since they go through a bag in about 3 weeks.

When I left the vet I had to go to a Family History Seminar. Working on Family History with church members is my job at church and a lot of new stuff going on for it. Since I was already out, I went by Whole Foods and picked up the groceries that I need for the week.

Now I can get started on the laundry and get my DT post scheduled for tomorrow and get working on some more Christmas cards.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-02-2013, 03:24 PM   #1634  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by mschoenerView Post
No problems Brandy. You know what that say about something being too good to be true - it probably is! LOL! I still love them and will purchase the papers that I really want. I started following their blog and they have some awesome projects on there. I need to start learning and practicing more with their stuff.
its not like I asked she volunteered. i was completely surprised when she said it.All i asked was for the schedule for next year . I found her on facebook . however I don't want her to think Im stalking her so I didnt say anything
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-03-2013, 04:44 AM   #1635  
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning!

How is everyone weekend going?

I hope everyone remembered to change their clocks back one hour. Finally, the sun will up at 6:30 in the morning when DD2 gets on the bus. Unfortunately, it doesn't last for long.

I hope to finish a layout today that I started on Thursday!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-03-2013, 05:00 AM   #1636  
Quacker Stamper

Good morning Nancy and Paper Bloggers

I did remember. I went around early and changed them all except for the 2 that hang on the wall that I have to get the step stool out to reach them. Wonder how long it will take me to change my car clock???? :mrgreen: It's not easy and usually will take me months to get that one right.

I have dinner over at DD's house tonight after church. Going to try to get around to visit blogs today also. I have my new OSAAT card up on my blog this morning. I really, really like the way it turned out.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-03-2013, 06:39 AM   #1637  
Pearl-ExPert

Good Morning all! No clock change for us desert dwellers. So weird that we don't...don't know why we don't .... odd. Glad that you all do though! Now my Grandma (in NY) is only 2 hours ahead of me instead of 3. It is harder to call her when it is 3. But....family in CA is now 1 hour behind me instead of the same time. LOL So much to remember. LOL

Wedding was a lot of fun. The bride was beautiful!! The wedding was at an old train station. The trains still run so they went by every so often. Loud...but fun .. every time one went by we all had a good laugh. The toasts to the bride and groom were beautiful!! They are high school sweethearts who have lived together for 15 years. No one ignored this and all had a great time talking about the fact they FINALLY decided to get married. LOL Very happy occasion.

I am off to lunch and the mall today to celebrate my birthday with my family. This kicks off the ten day party. LOL Real day is the 5th.

I hope to clean my craft room and craft tomorrow. Gift I am giving myself:-)

Maggie, your card is beautiful....saw it on FB this am. Will swing by blogs later or tomorrow.

Nancy... glad it isn't so dark in the am for DD2. Hard to get on the bus in the pitch black....feels too much like the middle of the night. Looking forward to seeing the layout.

Brandy... agreed about Graphic 45....I wouldn't ask either. Too bad she didn't follow thru after the offer. Such nice people so I am sure it was an over sight. They are probably traveling, etc.

Oh, Maggie, how's the hand?

Have a great Sunday. I think I am off to walk right now. We have one beautiful morning here in AZ today...not too hot and not too cold.
:-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-03-2013, 07:38 PM   #1638  
Pearl-ExPert

Quiet on our thread today. It must of been a busy day for all. Hope everyone enjoyed their Sunday:-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-04-2013, 04:32 AM   #1639  
Stazon Splitcoast

Morning! Busy weekend as usual & back to cleaning, purging & decorating for the Holidays :-)
Designing For:
613 Avenue Create
Crafting When We Can
Holly Jolly Christmas
Simply Create Too
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-04-2013, 04:51 AM   #1640  
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning! Yep busy weekend and none of it was craft related!

I already have one load of laundry in the dryer. I need to go to the grocery store today. I hope I can at least finish a scrap page I started last week.

Brenda, glad the wedding was nice. Wasn't there a Day of the Dead or Dawn of the Dead theme? Or was that something else?
Reply With Quote Likes