Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 04-16-2013, 12:39 PM   #481  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

I just got an email from Flamingo Scraps, where I pre-ordered the punch. She says no change - still end of April or 1st of May.

I already have the punch as a birthday gift in the meantime, so when my pre-order comes, I will have one for sale.

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." Dalai Lama
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-16-2013, 05:33 PM   #482  
Mad Swapper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Email from Cindy @ Stamping Scrapping

Just rec'd this email from Cindy @ Stamping Scrapping in regards to the WRMK punch board. My heart sure does go out to her & her family.

Dear Valued Customer and friends...

With over 400 orders in for the We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board it has been quite a stressful situation for both me as a store owner and you as a
customer waiting for this new product....

First let me express my SINCERE THANKFULNESS for
your EXTREME patience and let you know how important and how much we appreciate your order and business!

I know how frustrating waiting for a new product is and I too am waiting for my own personal punch board. I have just about tore out what little hair I have left over this issue.

We R has made some not so great business decisions by first telling us they would arrive in February then sending their entire first order to HSN and
another online huge store and pushing all the small stores back only to realize there were major sizing issues on the boards and needing to redo them.

This is the reason you do not have your punch board yet.

We are waiting for the NEW inventory from China to arrive.
We are told it will be within the next month at some point...

We don�t have an exact date but as soon as we know they are arriving I will start printing labels and ship them out no matter how many people I have to get to help pack and ship!

So many people think we are a big company. It is just ME...I do all the ordering, pulling, packing, shipping, answering 300 emails a day, inventory, books etc.
My husband does most of the website stuff but he works another job to pay for insurance for us. So truly we are VERY VERY SMALL...I work 7 days a week 12-16 hour days
Those of you who have been customers for many years know this and even when our Daughter was murdered I didn't skip a beat...I was still packing, pulling and shipping even
though I was going thru my worst nightmare! I am that dedicated to you my customers and friends!

I am so sorry I have not had the time to sit and fill everyone in and update you all by email....

I update the preorder update page on the left side of our website as I get further updates....its the best I can do...I encourage you to email me at any time
I am always on the other end of the computer and will always answer your emails and questions within a few hours.

THANK YOU for your understanding this is no way our
fault as we have not been able to ship the Punch Boards
as there are none to ship yet until they get the NEW
shipment of corrected sizing boards...

You may choose to take a store credit at any time if you
are tired of waiting..simply email us for a coupon code that
never expires.

Each of you will receive a nice coupon for a future purchase for your patience and understanding attached to your punch board.

I have been in business for 9 years and can honestly say nothing has tried my patience this much (other than losing our daughter to murder) than this issue....I feel your pain and feel horrible it�s taking this long...

THANK YOU from my heart...
Cindy Echtinaw
stampingscrapping.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-17-2013, 09:21 AM   #483  
Rubber Obsessor

Heart

I received this email also. Thank you for posting. As I said WRMK is the problem . I will order from Cindy again . I will not preorder from anyone as this proves they have no control over what the suppliers do. I will not order or purchase WRMK products . Lesson learned.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-17-2013, 09:51 AM   #484  
Mad Swapper

Received 132 Likes on 54 Posts

Can you believe over 500 postings on this topic!

To play devil's advocate, it is possible that WRMK had a shipment of X number of boards and filled orders on a first order in, first filled basis. For example, if there were enough boards rec'd for orders placed up until January 10, those were the vendors who rec'd the boards (but only the quantity of boards ordered as of that date). My vendor rec'd 200 boards only in March and could fill only the oldest customer pre-orders on file.

Even if there had not been errors in the measurements, the company was not able to estimate the demand.

I noticed that some vendors have recently gotten in other WRMK new products so there is hope perhaps.....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-17-2013, 10:02 AM   #485  
Stazon Splitcoast

Myself, in spite of all the complaints, I'm reserving judgment on this manufacturer. They have made lots of other quality products that I own and use.

The Crop-A-Dile, for example, and their Corner Chomper. I use both of these tools frequently and love them both.

I'm not a big manufacturing company and have no idea of how they are able to decide how many to produce when they are introducing a new product.

If they make too few, and the item turns out to be very popular, everyone is mad because they cannot find them to buy. If they make too many, then they are stuck with lots of inventory they have to discount in order to sell it.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-17-2013, 10:59 AM   #486  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 5,912 Likes on 2,181 Posts

I am one of those still waiting on the envelope punch board. I must say, I am not angry with WRMK. I have several of their other products, and love them all. I think they never estimated the hit this board would be. I am still excited about receiving mine, and I'm sure they learned a big lesson in underestimation, but it's like bugga has said. If they make too many and they aren't successful, they would be stuck with a product. Have you looked on the shelves in craft stores lately? I looked today at Michaels and ACMoore. They have products that were great in the beginning, but over time, improvements are made and now those products aren't selling. People want the improved version. I am specifically thinking of all the punches they have at Michaels. Those great big punches with the big arms that were sooo hard to push. The newer punches are so much easier so the old ones are sitting on the shelf waiting for a sale....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-17-2013, 11:16 AM   #487  
Crimping Master

Received 39 Likes on 12 Posts

I understand WRMK could probably not estimate how many boards they would sell. But I do think they have had a sloppy product introduction, and very poor customer service and support. My guess is that they were in such a rush to introduce the product at the winter CHA, that they did not carefully check their product. They then needed to print new charts and that slowed production. They also seem to have looked at the big buyers as more important than the little buyers. I know of shops that ordered at CHA and have not yet received a single board, or if they were lucky enough to receive any boards, not the number they ordered. I feel for the small shop and on-line stores that have been waiting for their pre-orders. It has obviously been stressful and really quite unfair. These shop owners are the ones dealing with angry customers, and they are doing everything possible to make it up to their customers. WRMK should be trying to take care of customers, not letting it fall on the shop owners. Even now, WRMK seems to be clueless as to how many of the boards they can produce. They have changed the release date multiple times. It seems to me that they should be able to accurately estimate when a shop will receive their order. I'm sure I will continue to buy their products, but I will think twice about it from now on.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-17-2013, 11:47 AM   #488  
Matboard Maniac

After being in communication with Cindy at Stamping Scrapping she did inform me that she point black asked them at CHA if they small online and LSS) would be pushed aside for the Goliath HSN and Scrapbook.com orders as was done with the Lucky 8 punches. They told her no. She went ahead and place her order and prepared her online store for pre-orders for over 400 units. They did not honor their word and fulfilled the HSN and Scrapbook.com orders 1st. The smaller store and LSS order were pushed to the bottom of the list. I really felt her pain. As Annie mentioned, it is these shops that are dealing with the angry customers, like me, when I first contacted Cindy the other day, not realizing what the situation was. That is why she decided to send out that email that Connie posted.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-17-2013, 12:46 PM   #489  
Inking Addict

When I first heard about the envelope I contacted Bluemoon Scrapbooking and was told they just got back from the show and did not have it yet. Within 2weeks he called me and then my order was placed and 3days later I had it. He does not take any credit card info until the product is in. I got the corrected sizes on line and have enjoyed using it.
Sorry you all have had so much trouble. I'm not good at waiting. I think the company itself made a huge mistake with their marketing and I have seen no apology for the trouble caused.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-26-2013, 02:57 PM   #490  
Proud Fan Club Member

I'm a little sad today. I just checked the simonsaysstamp website and they have changed the mid to late April to mid to late May! Not another month of waiting!!! Waaaaaa....ok now I feel better. LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-01-2013, 06:09 AM   #491  
Stazon Splitcoast

I received this update today from Flamingo Scraps:

"Good Morning All!
I have no words, I am quite upset and frankly, I am tired of apologizing for We R Memory Keepers. Revised receipt day to my vendor for the Envelope Punch Boards is May 9, 2013. I do apologize if you are on this list by mistake -- this order is so big and it has taken on a life of its own! As always, thank you so very much for your patience and for shopping at Flamingo Scraps!
Suzanne
Flamingo Scraps"

Since I already have another punch I received as a gift, I will be selling my extra one, if it ever comes!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-01-2013, 06:19 AM   #492  
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by buggainokView Post
I received this update today from Flamingo Scraps:

"Good Morning All!
I have no words, I am quite upset and frankly, I am tired of apologizing for We R Memory Keepers. Revised receipt day to my vendor for the Envelope Punch Boards is May 9, 2013. I do apologize if you are on this list by mistake -- this order is so big and it has taken on a life of its own! As always, thank you so very much for your patience and for shopping at Flamingo Scraps!
Suzanne
Flamingo Scraps"

Since I already have another punch I received as a gift, I will be selling my extra one, if it ever comes!
It's nice that they are keeping you posted of the revised date.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-01-2013, 06:38 AM   #493  
Inking Addict

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Not totally off-topic I guess, I just wanted to post to say that a friend wanted this so badly, she found it on Ebay, and paid $30 in shipping + cost of item! Now that's devotion, or is it desperation? LOL I am extremely jealous of her having it, but my wallet says to just hold on....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-01-2013, 09:36 AM   #494  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by StarlytteView Post
Not totally off-topic I guess, I just wanted to post to say that a friend wanted this so badly, she found it on Ebay, and paid $30 in shipping + cost of item! Now that's devotion, or is it desperation? LOL I am extremely jealous of her having it, but my wallet says to just hold on....
I can understand your friend. Sometimes we papercrafters become very desperate!

What I find funny about myself, is I have been known to go on an obsessive hunt to find something. Then I finally get it - and don't use it. What is that about?

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-01-2013, 03:15 PM   #495  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

I can understand your friend. Sometimes we papercrafters become very desperate!

What I find funny about myself, is I have been known to go on an obsessive hunt to find something. Then I finally get it - and don't use it. What is that about?

Ain't it the truth! I need to remind myself stamping is not a collecting hobby but a creating hobby.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-01-2013, 06:12 PM   #496  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by GypsyRoseStamperView Post
Ain't it the truth! I need to remind myself stamping is not a collecting hobby but a creating hobby.
When I read these last two posts I had to laugh, I can sooooo relate!!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-02-2013, 10:42 AM   #497  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by muscratView Post
I'm a little sad today. I just checked the simonsaysstamp website and they have changed the mid to late April to mid to late May! Not another month of waiting!!! Waaaaaa....ok now I feel better. LOL
:shock: Um no way - I'm the one that will be searching for a coupon, though TBH I think it looks like people will be getting rid of them because I bet people in this thread aren't the only ones that have double ordered.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-02-2013, 12:59 PM   #498  
Mad Swapper

Greg Smallwood of Marco's Paper posted this on his blog:

�I talked with We R Memory Keepers Tuesday (we talk with them two or three times a week) -- obviously, their original April estimate for completely filling advance orders has come and gone and we have reminded them of that. They received a small shipment of boards earlier this week and expect larger shipments consistently over the next few weeks. It sounds like their shipments to us will follow a similar pattern. They originally told me that they hope to ship all of the 1,000 boards we need to fill our advance orders by the end of May, but we are pushing for a better delivery schedule. Our customers have been very patient, but the delivery estimates have changed often -- and it makes us look bad when estimates we pass on in good faith are not met. We will be shipping our pending orders in the order they were received as soon as boards arrive. Thanks for your patience -- mine is wearing a little thin.�

Lousy for customers but ten times more frustrating for vendors.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-03-2013, 04:34 AM   #499  
Stazon Splitcoast

A lesson in how not to run a business from WRMK.
  • Always should have said they would fulfill HSN first if order came in (sorry for those with LSS but that is a big money earner etc. it makes sense economically).
  • Like building a house, if they estimated a month should have doubled all estimated times and then what joy IF your product comes in early (it also streamlines your customer service as you aren't dealing with complaints all day)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-03-2013, 04:46 AM   #500  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 291 Likes on 115 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by GypsyRoseStamperView Post
Greg Smallwood of Marco's Paper posted this on his blog:

�I talked with We R Memory Keepers Tuesday (we talk with them two or three times a week) -- obviously, their original April estimate for completely filling advance orders has come and gone and we have reminded them of that. They received a small shipment of boards earlier this week and expect larger shipments consistently over the next few weeks. It sounds like their shipments to us will follow a similar pattern. They originally told me that they hope to ship all of the 1,000 boards we need to fill our advance orders by the end of May, but we are pushing for a better delivery schedule. Our customers have been very patient, but the delivery estimates have changed often -- and it makes us look bad when estimates we pass on in good faith are not met. We will be shipping our pending orders in the order they were received as soon as boards arrive. Thanks for your patience -- mine is wearing a little thin.�

Lousy for customers but ten times more frustrating for vendors.
Thank you for acknowledging this! Over the years I've had several businesses, and it's SO FRUSTRATING when something happens that is completely beyond your control but makes you look bad, nonetheless! You seriously just want to hide in a hole or something. Even if you can convey the real issue to the client/customer and point out that it's out of your hands, you still get those that can't/don't/won't understand. It makes your heart hurt...

I certainly hope that this is a one-time, learning experience for WRMK. I love their products, as a rule, and it would be just too bad if this is a harbinger of things to come...

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-03-2013, 07:01 PM   #501  
Rubber Obsessor

I bought one today at Scrapbook Expo in Orlando. They had hundreds in stock and they were flying off the shelf!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-03-2013, 08:58 PM   #502  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by gregzgurlView Post
Thank you for acknowledging this! Over the years I've had several businesses, and it's SO FRUSTRATING when something happens that is completely beyond your control but makes you look bad, nonetheless! You seriously just want to hide in a hole or something. Even if you can convey the real issue to the client/customer and point out that it's out of your hands, you still get those that can't/don't/won't understand. It makes your heart hurt...

I certainly hope that this is a one-time, learning experience for WRMK. I love their products, as a rule, and it would be just too bad if this is a harbinger of things to come...
I have a feeling they don't care. So far it's just been the small businesses that have been doing the apologizing. People are buying the product like crazy and WRMK is busy enjoying a great business quarter. The only way they will consider their treatment of small vendors as bad business, is if it has a negative impact on their pocket book. Considering the popularity of all their products, that is not going to happen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-04-2013, 01:43 PM   #503  
Kookie Creator

paperphenomenon.com has a video on how to make a file folder using the envelope maker. Waiting for mine as well.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-04-2013, 03:31 PM   #504  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Originally Posted by piggy30View Post
I bought one today at Scrapbook Expo in Orlando. They had hundreds in stock and they were flying off the shelf!
Yes I got one too today. I thought I had lost my mind when I saw them all hanging there. I asked one of the workers at the booth, 'how did you get these'? She just shrugged and said they just got lucky to get them in for the show.

I tried it out tonite on some scrap paper and it's really neat.

Sorry for you all who are waiting for them on pre-orders:(
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-04-2013, 07:32 PM   #505  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by wannabeView Post
Yes I got one too today. I thought I had lost my mind when I saw them all hanging there. I asked one of the workers at the booth, 'how did you get these'? She just shrugged and said they just got lucky to get them in for the show.

I tried it out tonite on some scrap paper and it's really neat.

Sorry for you all who are waiting for them on pre-orders:(
That is sort of crazy. It is a shame that WRMK couldn't have done some sort of direct from manufacturer pre-order through smaller stores so those customers weren't let down.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-06-2013, 07:33 AM   #506  
Kookie Creator

Marco's Paper posted their latest update this morning -

Latest Envelope Punch Board Update -- I spoke with We R Memory Keepers late Friday afternoon (we seem to speak with them every couple of days, which has been frustrating). This time they said the slow boat from China that was supposed to arrive at the end of April was delayed, so they are having a shipment airfreighted from China to arrive earlier than the boat. As it stands now, we are supposed to receive a small shipment (less than 100 boards) about May 8, another 600 boards about May 20, and 600-800 boards about May 30. We will be shipping the advance orders in the order they were received as shipments arrive -- thanks for your patience.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-06-2013, 07:34 AM   #507  
Kookie Creator

Marco's Paper posted an update this morning:

Latest Envelope Punch Board Update -- I spoke with We R Memory Keepers late Friday afternoon (we seem to speak with them every couple of days, which has been frustrating). This time they said the slow boat from China that was supposed to arrive at the end of April was delayed, so they are having a shipment airfreighted from China to arrive earlier than the boat. As it stands now, we are supposed to receive a small shipment (less than 100 boards) about May 8, another 600 boards about May 20, and 600-800 boards about May 30. We will be shipping the advance orders in the order they were received as shipments arrive -- thanks for your patience.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-08-2013, 12:36 PM   #508  
Polyshrink Goddess

Just got my shipping notice from Stamping Scraping. Yipee!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-08-2013, 01:08 PM   #509  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArizonaView Post

Guess I should be receiving my notice any day too!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-08-2013, 01:33 PM   #510  
Proud Fan Club Member

Yay! I hope that means my company will soon be shipping too!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-08-2013, 03:44 PM   #511  
Crimping Master

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Quote:

Me too!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-09-2013, 12:35 PM   #512  
Matboard Maniac

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Hi Connie--used to live in Ra Cha Cha --- didn't Sharon @ Buffalo Stamps make a big order for the Punch Boards? When I would drive to her shop she was always happy to say she had the latest of late --- hoping you get your order soon. . . and as for me I am still waiting too... misery loves company or something like that. . . :0) Candee P
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-09-2013, 01:50 PM   #513  
Embossing Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

I just received this email:

Good Afternoon Ladies!

A PORTION of our Envelope Punch Board order has been shipped and will arrive at Flamingo Scraps the first of next week. Unfortunately, it is only a portion and the EPB orders will be filled in the order in which they were received. If you are getting this email, you are not in the queue for this first order; the remainder of our order is projected to ship to Flamingo Scraps about May 23. It is possible that we will receive some or all of the remainder of the order prior to that if other retailers release some of their reserved stock. And it is possible that a few of the orders from the first shipment will be cancelled in the next few days.

I know this is frustrating -- we have been waiting for the EPBs together since the first of the year, you have all been so patient, and it has been one disappointment after another. There will doubtless be EPBs in ready supply in a number of places, and I completely understand if you wish to purchase one elsewhere. However, I do ask that you contact me for a refund as soon as possible; and if you prefer to wait, please make a firm decision behind which you are willing to stand by May 16. I do not have to accept delivery of all my reserved boards, and it is not an item I would normally keep in stock in the store!

Again, I appreciate your patience, and I hope that however you get an Envelope Punch Board, you will enjoy being crafty!!!!

Suzanne
Flamingo Scraps
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-09-2013, 02:32 PM   #514  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by irie93View Post
I just received this email:

Good Afternoon Ladies!

A PORTION of our Envelope Punch Board order has been shipped and will arrive at Flamingo Scraps the first of next week. Unfortunately, it is only a portion and the EPB orders will be filled in the order in which they were received. If you are getting this email, you are not in the queue for this first order; the remainder of our order is projected to ship to Flamingo Scraps about May 23. It is possible that we will receive some or all of the remainder of the order prior to that if other retailers release some of their reserved stock. And it is possible that a few of the orders from the first shipment will be cancelled in the next few days.

I know this is frustrating -- we have been waiting for the EPBs together since the first of the year, you have all been so patient, and it has been one disappointment after another. There will doubtless be EPBs in ready supply in a number of places, and I completely understand if you wish to purchase one elsewhere. However, I do ask that you contact me for a refund as soon as possible; and if you prefer to wait, please make a firm decision behind which you are willing to stand by May 16. I do not have to accept delivery of all my reserved boards, and it is not an item I would normally keep in stock in the store!

Again, I appreciate your patience, and I hope that however you get an Envelope Punch Board, you will enjoy being crafty!!!!

Suzanne
Flamingo Scraps
I got a different email, since I was in the first batch that pre-ordered. I have since found a board, so I cancelled with Flamingo Scraps. So, someone will get the one I cancelled.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-09-2013, 04:46 PM   #515  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Originally Posted by candee porterView Post
Hi Connie--used to live in Ra Cha Cha --- didn't Sharon @ Buffalo Stamps make a big order for the Punch Boards? When I would drive to her shop she was always happy to say she had the latest of late --- hoping you get your order soon. . . and as for me I am still waiting too... misery loves company or something like that. . . :0) Candee P
Hi Candee! I was just at Buffalo Stamps last week and I don't recall seeing any. I'm sure she had some or will be getting some. She usually does have all the latest & greatest! I'm surprised that I haven't received my email yet in regards to it. I did pre-order early too! Yes, I guess misery does love company. I hope I get some excitement when it comes because I sure lost it all!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-09-2013, 06:11 PM   #516  
Embossing Fanatic

Quote:

I got a different email, since I was in the first batch that pre-ordered. I have since found a board, so I cancelled with Flamingo Scraps. So, someone will get the one I cancelled.
Was it worth the wait?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-09-2013, 06:51 PM   #517  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by irie93View Post
Was it worth the wait?
In a word, yes. I had pre-ordered like a lot of you, and was waiting, waiting.

Then a dear friend snapped one up on Scrapbook.com and gave it to me for my birthday last month.

So, when I got the email today, I cancelled my pre-order.

It really is a super nifty little tool. Works great and is easy to use. I just got through making 24 envelopes for my Mother's Day cards. They turned out so cute. I used many different flowered pattern papers from one of those big stack packs, and put the pattern inside, and the white outside.

It took no time at all to make the envelopes. Cutting the paper into squares takes more time than using the envelope punch, lol. But the whole process is really quick and easy.

I promise you will love yours when you receive it. (Soon, I hope. )

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-09-2013, 07:06 PM   #518  
Embossing Fanatic

Thank you for the great review. Always love hearing what you have to say.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-10-2013, 12:42 PM   #519  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 33 Likes on 6 Posts

Oh I wish mine would come...probably won't see it until next Christmas! sigh *
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-10-2013, 01:08 PM   #520  
Inking Addict

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I had requested to be notified by email when this item came back into stock at 6 different online craft/scrapbook supply companies. Imagine my surprise last night when I went to Scrapbook.com to look for paper, and there it was.

I ordered straightaway, and received my shipping notice this morning.

YAY!
Reply With Quote Likes