Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 04-25-2012, 04:43 PM   #1  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Inspiration Station

This was the first time I have ordered from Inspiration Station (Michelle McGroarty). My order was processed and delivered in less than a week. Shipping was free and they had lots of items to choose from. A big shout for great customer service.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-26-2012, 08:32 AM   #2  
Die Cut Diva

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Do you have a link? The one that came up in google doesn't appear to have an online product list. It's always great to hear when someone experiences excellent customer service.

** edit**
Never mind. I found it at ovidscrapbooking
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-26-2012, 08:39 AM   #3  
Polyshrink Goddess

Hi Billie,
Yes, it was www.ovidscrapbooking.com
It comes up as Inspiration Station.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-04-2012, 10:53 PM   #4  
Matboard Maniac

Hate to blow their rep. But I have never received such poor customer service, I placed a very large order while taking the Tim Holtz online workshop. Got 10 % discount but had to pay shipping. Their confirmation order was slow, the shipping was another two weeks later! And I have now received two separate packages with partial order fills. Still waiting on the Holtz markers and Heat gun! Absolutely NO customer service communication on these delays or partial shippings, still have over 150. in order not yet filled! Sent them yet another email tonight. Asking why.... I know the th markers were back logged but, all my friends got their marker sets at least 3 weeks ago. But none here yet! Won't spend money with this company again! Not to mention most of thier products are on the high price side. Just a heads up. They would have kept me patient and quiet had they been up front when I placed my order that thy did not have about 1/4 of the items I ordered and paid for "in stock". And, if their customer service (maybe they have none?) had communicated in timely and proactive manner with me. Very disappointed in this company.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-24-2012, 09:32 PM   #5  
Die Cut Diva

Received 43 Likes on 17 Posts

I was in the brick and morter store about a month ago on the way home from my daughter's house. I wanted a die that was used in a card on display. It was out of stock and they said they would order it and send it to my home in about a week. They couldn't of been more helpful and it arrived a week later. I love this store, it is ful of wonderful things I have only seen on line. I would order from them in heartbeat. Maybe you just order some things that are hard to get right now. Give them a call maybe they can tell you when your things will come in. 989-834-5222
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2012, 07:55 PM   #6  
Matboard Maniac

I truly am mystified on this company. I finally received my TH markers just when I was leaving on a month long family trip. Well the oter day I took each marked. And scribbled next to arching ink pad color. Here I am missing the Stained Walnut pen! Don't know when I would have noticed except hedewZ one stamped image. Missing that olored marker. Just emailed tm yesterday, requesting they send me the missing marker. I love those markers just wat that missing item.

Mi
Reply With Quote Likes