Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-02-2011, 03:34 PM   #81  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I want to thank Vicki (vdm) and TrishG for picking me as one of their favorites.
I'm so thrilled.
There are so many talented stampers on scs and I love being a part of this wonderful community.
Here are just a few of mine.....
sleepyinseattle...... CAS78 Polka Dot Ornaments by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
bwstamper.... SC291, Christmas 3 2010 by bwstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
ilinacrouse.... Blusing Christmas by ilinacrouse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
vdm... Dash-er for Joy by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
csmilham.... Skinny Pocket Silhouettes by csmilham - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
surich... Love Birds by surich - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
YLM.... Top Note Valentine by YLM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
nitestamper... Vintage Flower by nitestamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reddyisco...... FC84756 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
hobbydujour... * SC312 Frosty Night by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
LilLuvsStampin.... FS201 Lovely Simplicity CKM by LilLuvsStampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
kittie747..... Gingham Wreath by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
stamp300...... HYCCT17 Popped Presents by stamp300 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
hskelly.... FS184 Happiness Always Kathy by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I have sooooo' many more but I can't list them all.
Thanks to all of the many friends who have supported me all year with their kind comments.
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 03:44 PM   #82  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

LOL, Leisa... thank you so much! I would gladly send you my tag, if I still had it... I was lucky enough to utilize most of my Christmas creations last year!
Thank you also True, I'm so glad you like my bee card
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 04:00 PM   #83  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Kathy, how sweet of you to pick my Lily of the Valley (I love them too!!!)...thank you
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 04:13 PM   #84  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank-you Christine, (whim6915) What a honor it is that you like my work!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 04:23 PM   #85  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 63 Likes on 32 Posts

Linda Bullard, you are so precious! Thanks so much for mentioning my Old and New card! I am honored, since you are one of my favorite SCS gals...I SO love your work and am always inspired by you! You are so kind...and I hope you have a wonderful new year! Hugs, Cheryl

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 04:27 PM   #86  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 408 Likes on 354 Posts

Mary(jandjccc), thank you so much for mentioning my winter card. You really know how to start off this New Year with a smile! I appreciate it! Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 04:36 PM   #87  
Pearl-ExPert

Thanks Hilda for the honor including my Let Heaven and Nature Sing card in your list of awesome favorites for the year. That was really sweet of you.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 04:38 PM   #88  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Linda,

I would like to thank you for submitting one of my cards as one of your 2010 favorites. With so many creative SCS artists - I am humbled. I still have so very much to learn - for one "this forum" LOL. I wouldn't have even known if another member had not informed me (thanks Judi I had never had an interest in crafts until I found SCS some 2 1/2 years ago - so I have so much appreciation and love for this community of very tallented and creative artists. Had it not been for all of you, I would still be living a boring hobbyless life. You all are truly an inspiration, and the creativity of all has inspired me to step out of my comfort zone on more than one occasion. Thank you - and now I must go out and try to narrow down a list of my favorites to share with each of you.

Happy New Year to all and Happy Stamping!

Hugs,

Barbara
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 04:55 PM   #89  

Oh My Gosh! Thank you from the bottom of my heart Kittie for mentioning my cards! And Vicki thanks for linking my whole gallery, that was a big surprise, and thanks so much Francie for mentioning my friendship card, and thank you Stacy for mentioning my Tea Time card, I am so honored!

Last edited by ctorina; 01-02-2011 at 04:58 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 05:05 PM   #90  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Alaine and ChaosMom, thank you so much for mentioning my cards in the best of 2010. I cannot tell you what a thrill it is! You all fill me with inspiration . . . what an honor to receive recognition from my fellow stampers and what a wonderful way to start the New Year!

Judi, thank you so much for notifying us of being mentioned in this thread. I've had company all day and haven't been able to be on as much as I'd like. I truly appreciate you, you're doing a fantastic job! {{{hugs}}}!!

Wishing you all a wonderful and blessed New Year!!!
Shout to the Lord, all the earth let us sing, power and majesty, praise to the King!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 05:17 PM   #91  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Mary, Thank you so much for the honor of mentioning my Gingham Wreath card in the favorites for year end. I appreciate it so much.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 05:26 PM   #92  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 408 Likes on 354 Posts

Hilda(Broom), thank you SO much for the mention of my 50th anniversary card....I just noticed your listing. It was a special card for a special couple who had faced some adversity this past year, so your mention makes it all that more dear! Thank you! Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 05:29 PM   #93  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

I have favorited so many it was hard to narrow down to 1 per month for 2010 - but I wanted to give credit to those artists who have inspired me with their creativity. Thanks to the following:

Jan 2010 Thinking of you bby gbedwright Thinking of You! by gbedwright - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Feb 2010 Always Gift by suzannejdean Always Gift--Card by suzannejdean - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mar 2010 Keyhole Card by Biggan SC273 Keyhole card by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Apr 2010 FC7493 by Reddyisco FC7493 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
May 2010 Dare to Reach by seamom Dare to Reach by seamom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
June 2010 Lovely as a Tree by AudreyAnn Lovely as a Tree for LeAnne by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Jul 2010 A lovely summer day by Biggan SC290 A lovely summer day by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Aug 2010 Love & Laughter by sweensassystamps Love & Laughter for Princess Heather FS185 by sweetnsassystamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sept 2010 StampinB, Speedy the Cat love Red by Markie's Mom F4A32, StampinB, Speedy the Cat loves Red! by markie's mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Oct 2010 Masculine birthday by Stampersandee MOJO159-Masculine-Birthday_by_stampersandee by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Nov 2010 Pocket Heart by ctorina TLC300 Pocket Heart by ctorina - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Dec 2010 Come Let Us Adore Him by Wendybell Come, Let Us Adore Him by Wendybell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 05:36 PM   #94  

Location: Somewhere between here and there and enjoying the journey!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks so much, Kathy, I am truly honored that you mentioned my D is for Dog card. I am so amazed and always inspred by the talent here at SCS, and I look forward to reading back through this thread and checking out many of the links.
Judi, thanks for starting such a neat thread and for the heads' up. I love the looks of the dog in your avatar.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 05:43 PM   #95  

Mary (jandjccc) thank you SO MUCH for including my Happiness Always Kathy card in your list of favorites for the year - what an honor! I really appreciate it! What a nice way to start the new year!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 05:43 PM   #96  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 10 Likes on 3 Posts

Francie thank you so much for mentioning my lighthouse card. You are so sweet! Judi thanks for the heads up again. :0)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 06:09 PM   #97  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Thanks Meg for recognizing my Glitter Gingham and Grunge rocker girl card! I can�t tell you how honored I am to be mentioned on this thread! I loved seeing everyone�s lists. These are some of my favorites for this year. It was hard to narrow it down!

Inspired By Nature Cattails by LaLatty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A little Razzle Dazzle by {Teneale} - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT275 Ribbon Scene by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS154 Thank You by bwstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC241- BLUE MOON INSPIRATION by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC313~Monochromatic Guy Card by darleenstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC259, Vintage Funky Mushrooms, SUO by Jenna Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC279 - Congratulations by prchvs - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SUO Whimsical Words Hearts by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dabble In Some Scrabble by Mothermark - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT110 - Bring in the Girls (and Fall) by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

4 Commandments by peggy-sue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowman! by Stamp Addict 77 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Just Believe for FS Emily & IC248 by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Here comes the Brides by YLM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD10 - Believed to be seen (SUO) by ReginaBD - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

There She Goes- The Journey by knightrone - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD- Inspired by Ribbons by Beedubya - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WRM - Punch Bunny by whiterockmama - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 06:25 PM   #99  
Compulsive Stamper

Thanks so much to ChaosMom for taking the time to mention my Cabin by the Lake Tag as one of her favorites for the year! I was so elated that someone I didn't know commented on my gallery here, and now to receive this honor! WOW! I am so much awe of all of the talent here, and am still amazed my name is even mentioned along those that contribute so much here. It looks like I better get back to doing more scenic stamping this year...thanks for giving me the encouragement I've been needing!

I also am happy to learn about the favorites section that I never knew existed. I write down members that I want to go back to & then lose the papers! lol Since I didn't have time to go through that pile of papers, I did want to mention a few that really stood out to me:

Silver Winter by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

To Honor Our Veterans this Holiday by Studio M - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

AND Winter Storm Watch for Santa (CCCC 57) by Studio M - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks again to everyone here for such fabulous eye candy & tips all year round!
Happy New Year!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 06:41 PM   #100  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

I am having an especially weepy night as we count down to when your kids leave for islands off the coast of Africa for 3 years and we say goodbye in 4 days to my daughter and her family including 6 year old tovah and 4 year old lami, and so now I am like a silly jerk crying again after reading these beautiful tributes to 2010,tHANK YOU JUDI, PAT, RILEY AND TRISH AND TRINA and especially you my friend VICKI, listing my entire gallery......I AM TOUCHED BY ALL OF YOU AND LOVE YOU ALL FOR YOUR ENDLESS SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT AND INSPIRATION!! TRULY, CYBER FRIENDS ARE NOT TO BE OVERLOOKED!! ;) HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

Last edited by Karen B Barber; 01-02-2011 at 06:44 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 06:53 PM   #101  
Pearl-ExPert

I am totally blown away and very honored that three of my cards are mentioned on this thread. Thank you Trina (Mnfroggie) for mentioning my Thank You card, Mary T (Jandjcc) for mentioning my Christmas Card 3, and Meg (Mtgchic) for mentioning my Embossed on Embossed card.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 06:55 PM   #102  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 61 Likes on 33 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by BarbiePView Post
I have favorited so many it was hard to narrow down to 1 per month for 2010 - but I wanted to give credit to those artists who have inspired me with their creativity. Thanks to the following:

Jan 2010 Thinking of you bby gbedwright Thinking of You! by gbedwright - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Feb 2010 Always Gift by suzannejdean Always Gift--Card by suzannejdean - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mar 2010 Keyhole Card by Biggan SC273 Keyhole card by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Apr 2010 FC7493 by Reddyisco FC7493 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
May 2010 Dare to Reach by seamom Dare to Reach by seamom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
June 2010 Lovely as a Tree by AudreyAnn Lovely as a Tree for LeAnne by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Jul 2010 A lovely summer day by Biggan SC290 A lovely summer day by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Aug 2010 Love & Laughter by sweensassystamps Love & Laughter for Princess Heather FS185 by sweetnsassystamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sept 2010 StampinB, Speedy the Cat love Red by Markie's Mom F4A32, StampinB, Speedy the Cat loves Red! by markie's mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Oct 2010 Masculine birthday by Stampersandee MOJO159-Masculine-Birthday_by_stampersandee by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Nov 2010 Pocket Heart by ctorina TLC300 Pocket Heart by ctorina - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Dec 2010 Come Let Us Adore Him by Wendybell Come, Let Us Adore Him by Wendybell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wowza-Holy-Cowza!! This is sooo cool!! Thanks sooo much for mentioning my card, Barbie!!! I am sooo totally honored!!
Wickedly Wonderful Creations
I'm a FREAK!! Check out the latest Control Freaks Blog Tour
2012-13 Stampin' Up Artisan Design Team
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 07:00 PM   #103  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Rubber Room Resident

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts

Thank you so much to Chaos Mom and Mary T. for mentioning my project and card in this thread. I am honored and happy!

Joanne

www.sleepyinseattle.net
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 07:01 PM   #104  

Thank you so very much True and Barbie P for nominating 2 of my cards from 2010--I'm so very honored and just thrilled to bits! To even be mentioned is an honor and I appreciate it so much!

Happy New Year to you all!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 07:01 PM   #105  
Bar

Oh, WOW!! Thank you, Joy, for mentioning my card! I am SO honored to have it included in this group of incredible cards! Thank you, thank you!!!
Proudly designing for: My Favorite Things
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 07:02 PM   #106  
Insane Embellisher

Wow, The Best of 2010! Not just one card BUT Two! Thank you very much Lee, username: grandmalee and Happy New Year to you.

Party in the Henhouse by: moonpie11
Party In The Henhouse! by moonpie11 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

and I can stair at this one for hours by kittie747

Splitting Trees by: Kittie747
TLC293 Splitting Trees by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A priceless Scrapbook layout: SNAPSHOTS by: Stampin'Lesley
SNAPSHOTS by Stampin'Lesley - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Marian (Studio M)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 07:17 PM   #107  
Forum Fanatic

Default THANK YOU!

The body of work noted in this thread today and every Sunday.... and then posted every day in the galleries is nothing short of AMAZING! Thrilling!Inspiring!

The talent and encouragement shared willingly and freely serves as such inspiration to continue in a craft that we all love! I have learned so much by coming here! My appreciation goes beyond words!

Then to be included among the favorites for the year is a surprise that I never even dreamed of! I am honored, humbled and seriously thrilled! Thank you! - Francie G. for including me in your list. I am literally walking on air!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 07:18 PM   #108  
The Charmed Life

Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts

here are some of my faves for 2010:

tankgrl -cc299 joy

cindybstampin - winter vintage

jaydekay - winter snow scene

cutiepiecards - bbq invite

darlenedesigns - owl friends

mjscrapper - punched bunny

edna15 - boys like stars

My Blog- The Charmed Life

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 08:20 PM   #109  

Trina, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!! I am so happy you liked my card enouoh to put it into the favorites of the YEAR!! WOW! I'm so honored! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! :oD

I feel like I should "pay it forward." So here are just a few of the cards I favorited in 2010! Wish I could fit them all here!

Thank you all for the amazing inspiration!

Karen has been an inspiration to me since the day I met her, in more ways than one! I am so thankful that she had introduced me to stamping! If I could paste her whole gallery in this thread, I would! If you haven't seen her work (who hasn't?) Go look NOW! This is one card that I just LOVE and I actually tried to duplicate! :0D
IC250 - VINTAGE SWEATER INSPIRATION by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers b barber
Teresa's card here: beautiful right!?!
FS185 *~*Congratulations Heather*~* by va.sunshine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I know this is already in the favorites thread for the year but I have to mention it again. It is a TRUE work of art! A MASTERPIECE!:
Backyard Cardinal by PickleTree - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
This card is absolutely amazing! The coloring on it knocks my socks off!!
Fred She Said - Old Truck Card and Envie by Gingerbeary8 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Michelle's who gallery is amazing as well! It was difficult to choose just one but here it is:
Matter of Moments - MZ by Zindorf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
This card made by Cathleen. So crisp and clean! I could stare all day!
Thank You by ctorina - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
This incredible work of art:
Love by Westies - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
This card is amazing! So beautiful!
New Release - Cherry Blossoms by ChristineCreations - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I'm an October baby, so this card makes me feel like a kid again on my way to go pumpkin picking. She colored those pumpkins in PERFECTLY!!!
WT294, StampinB, Speedy's Friends, Speedy the Cat loves Wheat by markie's mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
This card made me order this stamp set the minute I saw it! Absolute perfection: Pretty Pedaling by jamiepqh - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thanks to Beate for her RAK, I get to stare at this masterpiece whenever I like!
Musical Roses by Beate - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I have many of Joanne's creations in my favorites! Here is one that is so beautiful! Her coloring is AMAZING!
Butterfly Thanks by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Here is a card made by one of my favorite stampers here on Splitcoast: GORGEOUS!!!
CASE Study...Warm Wishes by AndreaEwen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
This clever work of art: It just brightens up the room when you look at it!
KS Monday -- Jul 5th, 2010 by MakiJ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I go into my favs every now and then to peak at this card! LOVE it:
SC300 Victorian Poppies by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I wis I could stamp like Heather! Here's one of my favs of hers!:
SC302 - Pretty Poinsettias by Princessheather - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
This one from Julia:
You Make My Heart Happy by Julia S - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Still want this set! This card is INCREDIBLE!!! :oD
WT276 - Embossed Horses by vdutchr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Last but not least this CAS card that I just FELL in LOVE with! SO beautiful! I'll probablly CASE it one of these days!
CC284 Ruffled Vintage Cherry by CAKath - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Okay...I'm sure I've exceeded the limit! I think I favorite about 5-10 cards a DAY! :oD It was hard to narrow down! Enjoy these beautiful works of art! I know I did!~

jenna
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 08:36 PM   #110  
Demo Challenge Leader
Splitcoast Challenge Host

Location: South of Oklahoma, North of DFW Airport = North Texas!
Received 243 Likes on 129 Posts

Wow! What a wonderful honor you've granted me, Vicki (vdm)!
Thank you so much for favving my Foliage Confronts the Fall card!

I'll be back to share some favs during this week as well. ;)
Happy New Year, everyone!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 08:40 PM   #111  

Received 69 Likes on 65 Posts

Thanks so much, ChaosMom, for mentioning my Autumn Leaf & Pears and (Broom) Hilda for mentioning my Autumn Leaf Trio. It's such an honor to be on your lists and you've really made my year!! Happy New Year to y'all!
Facebook|Pinterest|Instagram
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni,
Featured StamperHostess & Inspiration Challenge Hostess

I design for: Rubbernecker Stamps
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 08:48 PM   #112  

Location: Somewhere between here and there and enjoying the journey!

Mary, thanks so much for the shout out for my Winter Vintage card. It was one of my favorites from this year too and I am honored that you chose it. I am so grateful for the encouragement of this thread!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 09:25 PM   #113  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Oh, WOW! Leisa Jane, Judi, Chaosmom, Fran, and Barbie thanks so very much for mentioning my cards! The talent here is so extraordinaire! It is a true honor to have a card chosen. Again, thank you all so very much!

Blessings for a safe, healthy, happy, and crafty 2011!

Betty

II Tim. 1:7
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 09:34 PM   #114  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 360 Likes on 186 Posts

JennaBarber, I am just so surprised that you listed my Ruffled Vintage Cherry card as one of your favorites for the year. To be included with your MIL, Karen, and the others is just amazing. Thanks so much, Jenna.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 10:11 PM   #115  
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Wowza! What a wonderful thread! A Year in Review at SCS! Sure beats the look back to 2010 on the National News! Stampers at SCS just rock! Talented, kind, generous, compassionate, caring, thoughtful, helpful, and supportive! And I am sure I left out a couple! Thanks to everyone who shared their favorties here!

I am honored to even be listed among all of the incredible talent here.....

Thank You Judi! It was an honor to have Sadie My Lady mentioned!

Thank you Pat! A Place to Keep the Cousin. Hope that Cousin is doing well, at YOUR house!

Thank you Judy for mentioning Polka Dotted Rain! (Its what happens when stamping in MY room on a cloudy day!) Snort!

Thank you Hilda for mentioning In Honor of Patty Cakes. Betcha it was the man that got your attention! Giggle!

Thank you Trina for mentioning Let's dabble in Some Scrabble.....how do you spell A-P-P-R-E-C-I-A-T-E? That oughta be worth some points! I appreciate you taking the time to mention my card here!

Here's to 2011 and 42,000 more awesome new cards in the galleries at SCS!

Last edited by Mothermark; 01-02-2011 at 10:15 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2011, 01:24 AM   #116  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Lee, Thank you so much for mentioning my Silver Winter card as one of your favorites. It made my morning and I feel honored.

Marian, I feel honored that you mentioned my Splitting Trees card in your favorites. Thank you so much!

Last edited by kittie747; 01-03-2011 at 01:28 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2011, 02:01 AM   #117  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

Thank you Mary T (jandjccc) for the mention of my card.....I can't believe it... Thanks so much....
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2011, 04:29 AM   #118  
Matboard Maniac

A Little Birdie Told Me thanx for the shout-out!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ToyView Post
Thanks so much to Stacy, Judy and ChaosMom for the mentions. I, like many of you, find it nearly impossible to point out favorites because I draw so much inspiration from EVERYONE on this site. So, I'm just going to highlight a few that really stick out right now......

sblondin ~ snowman in a snowstorm ~ freakin' brilliant!

These are just a few I'll mention. Every single day that I cruise the gallery I find something new and inspiring. I've been a member here for over six years and it just never gets old. I'm excited to see what you all come up with in 2011!!!!

Hugs!

thanx for the shout-out re my snowman card and to Judi M. for giving me the "heads up!" it's so nice to meet others with similar warped senses of humor! I LOVE year-end lists and will definitely have to review these and add my 2 cents' worth!
later, 'gators!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2011, 05:01 AM   #119  
Pearl-ExPert

Thanks SO much, Jenna, for including my Pretty Pedaling card in your favs! I'm very honored and flattered. Happy New Year to everyone!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2011, 06:18 AM   #120  
Watercolor Wizard

Linda, you are amazing! I admire your talent and I love your generous spirit. Thank-you for chosing one of my cards as a favourite for this year. I'm tongue tied and dumb struck!

Reply With Quote Likes