Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 11-02-2011, 09:57 PM   #2321  
Glitter Guru

Received 862 Likes on 513 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosalie DoyelView Post
I checked that ..it looks ok. I borrowed a friend's machine..they look the same height. Thanks for the reply
Oops, I misread this part when I was reading your post. Hope my post with picture didn't sound condescending. I had misread that you looked at it at your friend's house. I have the shortest memory ever, so that's why I posted a pic.
Hope you got it working or exhanged it for a new one.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-03-2011, 01:30 AM   #2322  
Splitcoast Artist in Residence
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Mix-Ability Challenge Hostess

Received 1,122 Likes on 505 Posts

Busy spammer. :(
Vincent Van Gogh

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-05-2011, 05:16 PM   #2323  
Insane Embellisher

Location: Virginia, where we have the beach and mountains all in one state!!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok ladies I need your help. The first of the year I am going to start a Cricut Club. I have some ideas that I'm going to implement but I was wondering what you do if you host one or even if you are an attendee. I would like to have both perspectives...likes and dislikes. I have an expression and I use it to get my money's worth but I could use it more. But I KNOW that a few of my friends have one and it's never come out of the box!! Can you believe it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

My "Small" Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-05-2011, 05:44 PM   #2324  
Crimping Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi Dianne~~I host a Cricut group here at my house and it has been going for two years. We meet one Sunday a month from 1-5 pm. It started with a local person on the Cricut MB asking if anyone ever had Cricut get-togethers. I responded that I would like to do just that. From the two of us it went to 6 and then went up to as many as 11. Not everyone comes every month, but we have an average of 7 per get-together. We have a snack and a project each month--a sign-up sheet goes around at the end of each year in November. When you are in charge of the project it can be a card, or etched glass, or boxes--whatever you can make with a Cricut. We make enough for the number of attendees and then each person can have a hands-on project to complete and take home. Snacks started out small, but then over time the snacks grew--very delicious growth--lol! I volunteered to have the meetings here as I have the room and I also supply the pop, water, tea, etc. We share, laugh and just have a very nice Sunday when we all get together. If you have any specific questions, please let me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-06-2011, 05:29 AM   #2325  
Rubber Obsessor

I wanted to start a group, too. I am new to the Cricut world and found a deal on the original Cricut ($40) that I couldn't resist. Problem is most of my friends have the Expression. I think it would be difficult to mix the group because we're all learning different machines. Is that true? I mean I haven't even had time to play with mine yet and some have had theirs for years. Is your group one of various experiences and different machines? I sure would like to start a club, though. Regarding each person taking a month, I just ended a club I started with that concept,. Problem was four of us made gorgeous cards with expensive embellies, special paper, etc. and some would come with construction paper and stickers. We got nothing from this group and they only wanted a free, special card. As I said, I backed out of holding the club last Monday. Help!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-06-2011, 05:45 AM   #2326  
Crimping Master

In our group, some of us have the original Cricut, others the Expression, others the Create. In addition, some use the design software, some use their Gypsy. Each person brings their own machine, so there isn't a problem, In fact, some who started with the original Cricut have since gone to the Expression because they were able to see the differences of the two in person. As far as projects go, some are more detailed than others, but I guess I did not pay attention to who had the more expensive embellishments. I paid more attention to who did the most in depth project--tons of layers, pop dots, etc. I learned a lot and taught a lot because of the projects. Maybe rather than supplying enough materials for each person to make a project, maybe one person per month can demonstrate how to make a project of their choice. And then maybe give each group attendee a recipe with directions so they can recreate the project at home if they want.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-06-2011, 07:56 AM   #2327  
Rubber Obsessor

Oh, Gails! I love your idea of bringing a "recipe" with directions to create a project. The way I did it with the stamp club really wasn't working. I'm afraid that I might like the Expression and upgrade, too! I'm one of those kind of people ~ obsessive about having the newest stuff. First I have to learn my Original..........
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-06-2011, 08:57 AM   #2328  
Crimping Master

Glad I could help a little. If you have any other questions or whatever, just let me know. Our group is successful and I learn something just aobut every month. Even if it isn't Cricut related, I learn about a new product or a new technique or see a scrap page someone did that I want to copy. Good luck!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2011, 02:23 PM   #2329  
Rubber Obsessor

I am not able to search this thread easily on my phone so I just thought I would ask I have NO EXPERIENCE with a cricut. I was looking at a cricut create for the size. Now, my question is :

Are you able to cut out 3d shapes like the ones in the Happy Haunting cart without any problems? Was not sure if the mat size was an issue with carts like these. Hope that makes sense!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2011, 05:29 PM   #2330  
Insane Embellisher

Hi!
The short answer is yes, you can cut the house from Happy Hauntings or anything else from any Cricut Cartridge (not the Imagine Cartridge), including the Cake cartridges in the Create.

The honest answer is that the Create is too small to cut 3-D objects that are more than miniature sized.

Ladybugstamper's Craft Site: Cricut Happy Hauntings Haunted House

This link takes you to my blog where I have photos of the finished house, I made this last year. The pieces were cut at 7" tall, which can not be done on the Create.

If you truly desire to make 3-D objects you will probably be happier with an Expression. I know that I am happy to have upgraded from the smaller machine to the Expression. Also, the Expression can handle a 12x24 mat, which allows for larger, longer projects.

Hope this helps.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2011, 05:34 PM   #2331  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Originally Posted by ladybugstamper2View Post
Hi!
The short answer is yes, you can cut the house from Happy Hauntings or anything else from any Cricut Cartridge (not the Imagine Cartridge), including the Cake cartridges in the Create.

The honest answer is that the Create is too small to cut 3-D objects that are more than miniature sized.

Ladybugstamper's Craft Site: Cricut Happy Hauntings Haunted House

This link takes you to my blog where I have photos of the finished house, I made this last year. The pieces were cut at 7" tall, which can not be done on the Create.

If you truly desire to make 3-D objects you will probably be happier with an Expression. I know that I am happy to have upgraded from the smaller machine to the Expression. Also, the Expression can handle a 12x24 mat, which allows for larger, longer projects.

Hope this helps.
Thank you soooo much!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-18-2011, 08:08 PM   #2332  
Cardstock Collector

Question Cricut cheat sheets

Hello - just wondering if there is any place to find a cheat sheet that tells you how wide and how tall a design is going to be? Sometimes you know you want a 2" tall design, but after it cuts out it ends up being way to wide for your project. Flourishes are especially deceiving, you never know how wide it will end up being.

One other question, does the way the design is displayed in the handbook tell you if it is going to cut out going from side to side or top to bottom??

Thanks.
Rene�
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-18-2011, 09:21 PM   #2333  
Glitter Guru

I found a tutorial on Youtube last night, and it helped me understand how they figure the size of the images. Hope it helps!
A cricut hot tip - YouTube
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-24-2011, 08:16 PM   #2334  
Cardstock Collector

Default Cricut Cheat sheet

Thanks!! That does help figuring which direction my design will cut out. Still trying to figure out how "wide" the design will be though. Thanks again!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-24-2011, 08:35 PM   #2335  
Glitter Guru

I wondered that myself. I don't know how they figure it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-24-2011, 08:39 PM   #2336  
Stampin' Fool

Default Clothes keep falling off

I want to make dressable dolls using the Cricut Everyday Paper Dolls. I make the doll and the clothes at four inches and I make the clothes with tabs. The clothes won't stay on the dolls. I am getting sooo frustrated. Can anyone help me?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-25-2011, 05:47 AM   #2337  
Insane Embellisher

Hi!
One way to figure out the length and width is to cut a test piece on paper you don't care about. That's a pain though because you could end up going through a lot of paper.

The best way is to use a Gypsy or the free Cricut Craft Room. You can use the virtual mat to lay out your design, you could then see the height and length. When I use my Gypsy or Cricut Craft Room I put a rectangle or square the size of my card or layout, then by using the different mat layers, you can see how things are going to fit.

Hope this helps.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-25-2011, 09:52 AM   #2338  
Glitter Guru

Oops, made a mistake. I thought the Cricut Cake was for cutting paper and cake decorations. Read about it later, and I was wrong. I thought it was the same as the expression, except for being red, but it has different blade housings and the smallest size it will cut is 1 1/2. I've cancelled my order, and hoping it goes well. Just thought I'd try to save someone else from getting the wrong cricut. I guess it was made just for cakes. When I saw the cupcake wrappers etc.., I thought it was for both.:confused:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-27-2011, 02:02 PM   #2339  
Die Cut Diva

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Cricut Imagine and Cricut Craft Room! I just synced my Imagine and then added Cricut Craft room! The stuff you can do is amazing! Flooding shapes with patterns and then sizing the patterns! That is so cool! Neat, neat, neat!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-27-2011, 07:33 PM   #2340  
Embossing Fanatic

Question CCR doesn't work for me

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jill with a GView Post
Cricut Imagine and Cricut Craft Room! I just synced my Imagine and then added Cricut Craft room! The stuff you can do is amazing! Flooding shapes with patterns and then sizing the patterns! That is so cool! Neat, neat, neat!
Hey Jill,
CCR more or less replaces the G and design studio & you are one of the lucky customers who can get the CCR to work with their machine, and I'm happy for you!

Like many other PC crafters I've had nothing but trouble with CCR. If you go to PC website you'll see all the messages with customers who have issues with the CCR.

I updated my E to work with CCR & my E just stopped working (,; Updated my G & it won't weld anymore:confused:. AND, CCR shuts down in middle of cutting with my E2 using the cable; the E2 wireless feature is not working. I already contacted my ISP re this issue. He switched a few internet technie things ---it still didn't work; so it is definitely Provo Craft's problem(grrrrrrr). I have several other wireless products that work fine, but not the E2. Guess I'll be on the phone with PC's CSR all day tomorrow

Enjoy CCR!
Mollyz
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-27-2011, 08:19 PM   #2341  
Glitter Guru

Molly sorry to hear you are having issues. Jill I have the E2 and am loving CCR only glitch so far is multi cut everything else is great and bc of CCR I now want an imagine when before I thought I didn't have a use for it. Can't wait to see some of your creations!
Blog

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-27-2011, 09:58 PM   #2342  
Stampin' Fool

Thanks for letting us know about these potential problems. I'm glad I didn't hook up CCR to my Cricut. Now I'm tempted to take it off my computer totally.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MollyzView Post
Hey Jill,
CCR more or less replaces the G and design studio & you are one of the lucky customers who can get the CCR to work with their machine, and I'm happy for you!

Like many other PC crafters I've had nothing but trouble with CCR. If you go to PC website you'll see all the messages with customers who have issues with the CCR.

I updated my E to work with CCR & my E just stopped working (,; Updated my G & it won't weld anymore:confused:. AND, CCR shuts down in middle of cutting with my E2 using the cable; the E2 wireless feature is not working. I already contacted my ISP re this issue. He switched a few internet technie things ---it still didn't work; so it is definitely Provo Craft's problem(grrrrrrr). I have several other wireless products that work fine, but not the E2. Guess I'll be on the phone with PC's CSR all day tomorrow

Enjoy CCR!
Mollyz
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-28-2011, 05:34 AM   #2343  
Insane Embellisher

Hi!

It's very inconvenient to bring my Expression to the computer, it's not a lap top, so using CCR isn't easy in my house.

So, I hooked up my O-Bug (the small personal Cricut) to CCR and it works just fine. I'm using the small machine because it fits nicely in the computer cabinet, and since I have an Expression it barely gets used.

I do have a Gypsy and I use that with my Expression.

I don't see myself using CCR a lot, but it's nice to have.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2011, 10:02 AM   #2344  
Sassy Shani

Hey there. This might be a really dumb question, but what is the difference between the original Expressions and the Expressions 2?
I have been out of the crafting loop and I'm looking to get back into it. I have the smaller Cricut and I'm thinking I want Santa to bring me the bigger one. Well, now there are TWO of the bigger ones. YIKES!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2011, 12:09 PM   #2345  
Cardstock Collector

Quote:

Originally Posted by KalaKittyView Post
I want to make dressable dolls using the Cricut Everyday Paper Dolls. I make the doll and the clothes at four inches and I make the clothes with tabs. The clothes won't stay on the dolls. I am getting sooo frustrated. Can anyone help me?
I Make mine with cereal boxes, paper and Velcro. I cut a body out of cereal box. Cut the same out in the skin color I want and glue it to the cereal box. I then cut the clothes out of a cereal box and paper and glue these together. This makes it sturdy so that the Velcro will stay with out tearing the paper. I do this with the hair as well and any accessories. Hope this helps you. Oh, I don't use the tab ones, I did not like the way they looked. I am making these for my nieces for Christmas.
P.s. I did find that cutting two bodies out of cereal box and gluing them together before gluing on the skin color made the doll really durable.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2011, 02:49 PM   #2346  
Embossing Fanatic

Default CCR is good tool

Quote:

Hi!

It's very inconvenient to bring my Expression to the computer, it's not a lap top, so using CCR isn't easy in my house.

So, I hooked up my O-Bug (the small personal Cricut) to CCR and it works just fine. I'm using the small machine because it fits nicely in the computer cabinet, and since I have an Expression it barely gets used.

I do have a Gypsy and I use that with my Expression.

I don't see myself using CCR a lot, but it's nice to have.
Hi Ladybugstamper2,

Sorry about my griping. I have to send my E2 back to PC because it is not working with my Gypsy (I love, love, love my G). BUT I will say the CCR is a great crafting tool, for me. The platform is huge, easier to design on more so than CDS or the G. My eyes aren't as good as they used to be. I create my designs on CCR then export the files to my G to cut. In addition, with CCR I can see what colors I would like my images to be. You don't have to use the colors but it helps me with my designs.

IMO it is when you go to cut with CCR or want to use wi-fi that all the trouble begins.

HTH
Regards,
Mollyz
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2011, 04:56 PM   #2347  
Stampin' Fool

I am making my dolls the same way only I am using white cardboard instead of a cereal box.

I may try the velcro, I just wish I had some extra thin velcro on hand.

Quote:

Originally Posted by traceykauhnView Post
I Make mine with cereal boxes, paper and Velcro. I cut a body out of cereal box. Cut the same out in the skin color I want and glue it to the cereal box. I then cut the clothes out of a cereal box and paper and glue these together. This makes it sturdy so that the Velcro will stay with out tearing the paper. I do this with the hair as well and any accessories. Hope this helps you. Oh, I don't use the tab ones, I did not like the way they looked. I am making these for my nieces for Christmas.
P.s. I did find that cutting two bodies out of cereal box and gluing them together before gluing on the skin color made the doll really durable.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2011, 05:53 AM   #2348  
Insane Embellisher

To Mollyz

I went and look at my version of CCR, which tells me it's up to date, but it doesn't have the mat layers.

Hmmm, now to try and figure that out.

Oh well, I'll mess with it when I'm off work during the holidays, I'll have more time then. I'll try designing on CCR and transferring it to my G then too.

Sorry your E2 went back.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2011, 06:36 AM   #2349  
Embossing Fanatic

Default CCR Mat Layers

Quote:

To Mollyz

I went and look at my version of CCR, which tells me it's up to date, but it doesn't have the mat layers.

Hmmm, now to try and figure that out.

Oh well, I'll mess with it when I'm off work during the holidays, I'll have more time then. I'll try designing on CCR and transferring it to my G then too.

Sorry your E2 went back.
Hi ladybugstamper2,

CCR does have the mat layers feature. You can either place all the layers on one mat or place each layer on a separate mat. May I suggest you watch YouTube video's by Angie "#4 Cricut Craft Room Series #2 - Adding Images and Mat Layer angiover7" on youtube. IMO Angie explained all the features of the CCR in her video's better than any video by Prova Craft or anyone else on YT. Her step by step approach was helpful for me.

HTH
Best, Mollyz
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2011, 10:14 AM   #2350  
Insane Embellisher

Mollyz

There is a new feature called Mat Layers, I've seen it on you-tube videos about how to use the CCR.

Easy Layering Design Tip for Cricut Craft Room - YouTube

It allows you to drop images on a mat and add color to the image. It helps you figure out composition and such. Then you just arranged your paper on the mat, in the colors you've picked and cut.

Shadow, layer 1, layer 2, etc. Very cool. I just watched a video the other day on this feature, went to check my version of CCR and I don't have it.

also, it has nothing to do with the imagine, so it's not like you'd be printing and then cutting.

Thanks for the help, when I figure it out I will post again in the mean time off to finish Christmas Cards.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2011, 12:24 PM   #2351  
Insane Embellisher

Hi!
One of the Bug Guides - Narelle

was able to answer my question. Here's how:

You'll find the build number in the bottom left of your ccr screen. it should be 109.

to turn the layers option on select the Options menu, then the Craft Room tab. Put a check mark in the Mat Layers menu and you're good to go.

It worked. Yeah!!! Now I can see the individual cut layers in color. I don't have an Imagine, so I won't be printing and cutting. This will help me group cuts by color. White eyes here, pink lips there, and on some of the cuts the colors will help figure out where they go.

Hope this helps someone too.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-03-2011, 11:34 AM   #2352  
Glitter Guru

Smile

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoptownracer1View Post
Oops, made a mistake. I thought the Cricut Cake was for cutting paper and cake decorations. Read about it later, and I was wrong. I thought it was the same as the expression, except for being red, but it has different blade housings and the smallest size it will cut is 1 1/2. I've cancelled my order, and hoping it goes well. Just thought I'd try to save someone else from getting the wrong cricut. I guess it was made just for cakes. When I saw the cupcake wrappers etc.., I thought it was for both.:confused:
Well, it was too late to cancel my order, but I did discover something nice about the one I ordered. It does cut to 1/4 inch. A friend of mine says she cuts paper with hers by replacing the housing that holds the blade with the deep cut one; only uses the regular blade and the mats for cutting paper. She thinks the housing is the same size as the other one, just blue, so you can tell which one you have in the machine. Anyway, probably not a good idea as it voids the warrenty, but if you had one out of warrenty, I guess it wouldn't matter. Anyway, was happy anyway, because the cartridges that came with it were awesome. They are cake cartridges, but you can cut paper out with them also. Since I had also ordered a regular expression, I can use them on that. They have the cutest doily shapes, flower and snowflake shapes! Will look so cute on cards and scrapbook pages. Since I got them and the Cricut Cake for $50, I can't complain. The cartridges bought seperately would cost more than that. Who knows, maybe I'll try making some decorated cupcakes etc... (would need to be some diet ones! lol.) So excited, after I get caught up on a little sewing, maybe I can make a few cards.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-05-2011, 11:13 AM   #2353  
Cardstock Collector

Where is this person in Nova Scotia?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-06-2011, 07:11 AM   #2354  
Inking Addict

what cricut cartridge to use to cut out candy wrappers so you can stamp with Stampin Up It's a Wrap Holidays?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-12-2011, 01:06 PM   #2355  
Hardware Hotshot

Hello ladies! Looks like I am late to join the Cricut club... but I just found a deal for a Cricut plus Gypsy for $49+ $5 shipping! I've borrowed friends' Cricuts so many times I'm thrilled to finally be getting one. In any case, just wondering what your favorite can't-live-without cartridges are. I make cards and scrapbook and would probably primarily use it for scrapbooking. Can't wait to hear of your favorites!

If anyone is interested in the deal it is good for today only I believe. Laptops, Cell Phones, Video Games, Cameras, Computers - CowBoom.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-12-2011, 01:15 PM   #2356  
Glitter Guru

Welcome Kristin!! My favorite is George and basic my tried and true
Blog

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-12-2011, 09:06 PM   #2357  
Glitter Guru

Smile

Congrats Kristen! That is a great deal on the cricut and gypsy! I haven't gotten a chance to use mine as much as I'd like, but I do like Create-A-Critter, George, the Cake Cart, and Christmas Cards Lite one. I just got Four Legged Friends; haven't had a chance to try it out yet.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-13-2011, 03:15 AM   #2358  
Inking Addict

my favorite is Storybook, Wrap it Up, and one of the Paper Dolls (2 different one) simply because there are so many icons you can use for scrapbooking & cards.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-14-2011, 02:45 PM   #2359  
Insane Embellisher

Hi!
I have a bunch of cartridges, besides being addicted, I look for cartridges that fit a theme. So these are the cartridges I have and how I look at them, theme wise. Hope this gives you an idea. Not all the cartridges are "one" theme, some overlap a bit, I grouped them among the most cuts in that theme.

Cartridges By Theme

Alphabet: All Mixed Up, Ashlyn�s Alphabet, Billionaire, Blackletter, Calligraphy Collection, Cricut Keystone, Cuttin� Up, Don Juan, Doodletype, Feeling Groovy, George and Basic Shapes, Gypsy Font, Jasmine, Lyrical letters, Mini Monograms, Opposites Attract, Plantin Schoolbook, Printing Press, Sans Serif, Storybook, Street Sign, Varsity Letter.

Animals: 3 Birds on parade, Animal Kingdom, Create A Critter, Dinosaur Tracks, Four Legged Friends, Give a Hoot, Meow, Paper Pups, Songbird, Straight from the Nest, Wildlife, Zoo Day, ZooBalloo

Artistic: Accent Essentials, Art Nouveau, Home Accents, Picturesque, Sophisticated

Asian: Pagoda

Boxes: Sweet Tooth Boxes, Tags, Bags, Boxes and More

Cards & Related: Damask D�cor, Elegant Edges, Everyday Pop-Up Cards, Fabulous Finds, Lacy Labels, Paper Lace, Smiley Cards, Wrap it Up, Just Because Cards, Wild Card.

Christmas: Christmas (Noel), Christmas Village, Gingerbread, Jolly Holidays, Joys of the Season, Trim the Tree

Cricut: Store Front

Disney & Others: Batman, Cars, Disney Classics, Dreams Come True, Hanna Montana, Happily Every After, Hello Kitty Font, Hello Kitty Greetings, Mickey and Friends, Mickey and Friends Font, Pooh and Friends, Pooh and Friends Font, Sesame Street Friends, Tinkerbell & Friends, Toy Story

Easter: Easter

Education: 50 States, Cursive 101, Locker Talk, Makin� the Grade, My Community, My World, Printing 101

Fifties: Nifty Fifties

Floral & Garden: Bloom, Florals Embellished, Flower Shoppe, Freshly Picked, Live Simply, Mother�s Day Bouquet, Walk in My Garden

Food & Kitchen: From My Kitchen, Preserves, Savory, Sweet Treats

Frames: Fancy Frames

Graduation: Happy Graduation

Halloween: Happy Haunting, Mini Monster, October 31st

Heritage: Heritage, Sentimentals

Home: Block Party, Handyman, Splish Splash

Men: Father�s Day

Music & Dance: Quarter Note, Twinkle Toes

Patriotic: Independence Day, Stand and Salute

People: A Child�s Year, B is for Boy, Baby Steps, Everyday Paper Dolls, Forever Young, Formal Occasion, Kate�s ABC�s, Nate�s ABC�s, New Arrival, Nursery Rhymes, Once Upon A Princess, Paper Doll Dress Up, Sugar and Spice

Religious: Inspired Heart, New Testament, Noah�s ABC Animals

Romance/Wedding: Sweethearts, Tie the Knot

Seasonal: Birthday Cakes, Cake Basics, Celebrate with Flourish, Cindy Loo, Cupcake Wrappers, Designer�s Calendar, Doodlecharms, Elegant Cake Art - Martha Stewart, Elegant Cakes, Gypsy Wanderings, Holiday Cakes, Paisley, Seasonal Cake Art - Martha Stewart, Stretch Your Imagination.

Sports: All Sports, Sports Mania

Supportive/Cancer: Pink Journey

Teens: Graphically Speaking, Indie Art

Thanksgiving: Thanksgiving

Travel/Vacation: Campin� Critters, Carousel, Going Places, Life is a Beach, Summer Vacation

Western: Old West

Winter: Winter Frolic, Winter Lace, Winter Woodland

Words: Alphalicious, Beyond Birthdays, Word Collage
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-15-2011, 05:11 PM   #2360  
Die Cut Diva

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Some of my favorites are Create a Critter, Cindy Loo, Heritage and Beyond Birthdays, and Alphalicious.

Last edited by Jill with a G; 12-15-2011 at 05:11 PM.. Reason: grammar
Reply With Quote Likes