Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-02-2007, 05:21 PM   #121  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A registration form is going to be posted Wednesday! Soon! Soon!!!

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2007, 06:05 PM   #122  
Matboard Maniac

Default COUNT ME IN TOO

This will be sooo much FUN! Thank you, Sarah! for making the first swap a GREAT day for all! Doris
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2007, 09:30 PM   #123  
Matboard Maniac

I would Love to try to make this. Will ck. my calendar..........sounds like a great time!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2007, 09:39 PM   #124  
Hardware Hotshot

Default ALL THE DETAILS!!!

I anticipate we will have 60-80 stampers in attendance at this event. You will make � of all the cards, and be able to stamp a card designed by each of our STAR stampers. Each group will have between 30-40 people in it. I will provide you with the final numbers 2 weeks prior to the event. I will take photos of EACH of the cards and post them on Splitcoast after the event.

Shoe Box Swap Rules/Guidelines: Design one wonderful card! At the event; you will be given a small space to set up a �stamping station�. Then you will go around the room and make all the cards for your group. You will bring ALL of your supplies in a �shoebox� or other appropriate container. This is why it is called a Shoebox Swap!

Current Stampin� Up! supplies are strongly encouraged. A quality card is one with multiple layers, paper designed for stamping (please no substandard quality cardstock), and at least one accessory (like ribbon, brads or buttons). Please� no Glitter or Heat Embossing for this swap (unless you pre-prepare the embossed elements at home); no heat tools will be allowed!!! We will make FULL CARDS for this swap (no need to provide envelopes). Bring supplies needed for 30- 40 cards (final numbers given 2 weeks before the event), bring several extras of your paper elements for mistakes; especially any pieces that are to be STAMPED on. Be sure to bring ALL supplies and tools; Paper (already cut to size), Stamps, Ink, punches, Scissors� etc. that will be needed to successfully complete your project. Please take the time to cut your paper straightly and accurately. Each participant must also bring their own adhesive. I also recommend that each participant bring a couple adhesive refills, small detail work scissors, any preferred specialty adhesives (sticky strip, glue dots), and a bone folder.

Please print your card recipe (paper, ink colors, stamps, accessories and supplies), your full Name AND your Splitcoast Name, City, State, and prefered contact information on a small piece of paper (1/4 sheet or smaller) and bring at least 40 copies. Please do not apply a label or other permanent sticker or mark to the back of your cards; this way the cards can be used.

Please bring SEVEN EXTRA completed Cards� one for me and each of the featured �Star Stampers� (We will create/bring one for you all to make, but we won�t have time to stamp ourselves!) and ONE to donate to our local Ronald McDonald House (I will supply the envelopes for this donation). Please be sure to paper-clip (or otherwise temporarily fasten) your recipe and contact information inside the cards for me and the �Star Stampers�. Your card to me will be used to draw door prizes, so DO NOT forget to include your contact information! You do not need to affix your contact information or recipe to the RMDH donation card.

Supplies to bring: Any display boards or other items you want to share with the group, A camera to take pictures of displays, anything you want to drink other than water or coffee, Stamping supply kit and shoebox items (see shoebox details for specifics), Pen and paper for taking notes and exchanging phone numbers, something to carry your completed cards in, a few small baggies to take home any pieces for cards you are unable to complete. Please label all supplies; we can not be held responsible for any lost, damaged or missing items.

A Word about Copywrite: If you do decide to bring a card you have cased (copied off another designer, demonstrator, or publication) please include those details and give credit to the original artist in your recipe. The cards made at this event may be used to display at workshops or other Stampin� Up! events. The cards may also be used to inspire workshop/event make n� takes. Do not post any photographs or scans of these cards on the internet or your personal website without the expressed permission of the artist. You may not case/copy these cards for submissions to Stampin� Up!, contests, or any publications. If you have any questions as to the use of the card design; please refer to the artist who created the card. I will be photographing all the cards individually and posting them to Splitcoast Stampers after the event. Each individual artist will be credited however no recipes will be posted.

Hand Stamped Gift Exchange: This is an optional activity� but highly suggested! The more participants we have, the more fun it will be! If you would like to play� please bring a hand stamped gift valued at $5. Please wrap your gift (you can stamp the wrap), and tag the item with your name. We will have a fun gift swap with all the participants! All the items will be photographed and posted to Splitcoast after the event. Check out the �anything BUT a card� galleries at SCS, or the photos from the last event (in my gallery) for ideas!

ATC (Artist Trading Cards) Swap: This is another optional activity. If you opt to participate in this swap please note this in the appropriate spot on your registration form. This will allow me to give all participants a general number two weeks before the event. I can not guarantee the swap numbers will be accurate; but I will do my best to provide an approximate number. Swappers can bring as few or as many swaps as they like. (Leftovers can be swapped privately on splitcoast.) Please refer to this website to find out more about what an ATC is.

Idea/Technique Sharing: You are encouraged to bring samples of hand stamped projects to share! If you are sharing something with a new or unusual technique, consider printing up a directional sheet for all the participants (totally optional). I will have lots of space for display boards and other samples!

Lunch: We will break for Lunch between noon and 1:00. You are also welcome to keep stamping during this time. Please be sure to note your meal request on the attached registration form. I can not guarantee any special orders or changes to the written menu, but if you have dietary restrictions or allergies that these selections will not accommodate please note this on your registration form. I will also provide bottled water and coffee. If you would like anything else to drink, please feel free to bring it with.

Splitcoast �Star Stampers�: I have invited some wonderfully talented �Star Stampers� to assist and inspire us at this event. These participants are volunteers and are not being paid for their services. They will be proving you with a hands on card project, and they will be demonstrating special techniques, projects or products during our Optional Breakout Sessions. I highly encourage you to attend one of these sessions!

Demonstrators for Stampin� Up! or other companies: Do not bring any catalogs, promotional materials, class schedules or other solicitation type materials. You may exchange contact information with people you meet at the event; but you should not solicit your services or events directly. This event is about STAMPING not selling! Thank you! 

Please mail your $25.00 payment to: SEE REGISTRATION FORM FOR MY ADDRESS and PAYPAL DETAILS.

I will post all received registrations on our thread on a weekly (not daily) basis. I will not be able to contact each person individually. Please check the SCS event thread to make sure your payment was received.
Registration will close on Friday, March 16th, 2007. No exceptions.

Any further questions?
Feel free to contact me via email sarah at stampstars dot com
or post your question to this thread.

I hope you will join us... Out of state stampers welcome!!!

If you were at the last event; please chime in and tell everyone HOW MUCH FUN this was!!! Also please visit my gallery to see an album of pictures from the last event... this one should be AT LEAST twice the size!!!

Last edited by staramaze; 01-07-2007 at 04:18 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2007, 10:08 PM   #125  
Hardware Hotshot

See the First Post for the Registration form!!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2007, 10:20 PM   #126  
Die Cut Diva

Location: On a tropical island with white sand beaches and crystal clear water...oh wait that's just a dream

WOO HOO!!! Registration is printed, filled out and waiting to be mailed! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it! I had so much fun at the last one I can only imagine this one will be even better with more people! Can't wait to meet everyone!

My avatar is the card with my most comments EVER...thank you everyone!

Tracy~Proud Mom to Kyle, Daniel, Logan, & My twin miracles...Adam and Jayson
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2007, 11:06 PM   #127  
Hardware Hotshot

Did I mention AMAZING door prizes? I promise you; if you miss this event you will be KICKING yourself later!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2007, 02:36 AM   #128  
Hardware Hotshot

bump - registration is up!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2007, 03:15 AM   #129  
Die Cut Diva

Wow, Sarah, looks like you've planned another amazing day! Very exciting!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2007, 06:09 AM   #130  
Gabfest Goddess

Quick question: The optional breakout sessions...are they different or just the same thing offered 4 times. (I mean do I want to sign up for 1 and it will be the same thing as the other 3) sorry for my confusion! ;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2007, 10:16 AM   #131  
Hardware Hotshot

bump
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2007, 11:03 AM   #132  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by chicagogirl
Quick question: The optional breakout sessions...are they different or just the same thing offered 4 times. (I mean do I want to sign up for 1 and it will be the same thing as the other 3) sorry for my confusion! ;)
Great question... the breakout session will be the SAME THING offered 4 times. All of our "star stampers" will be doing presentations at the SAME TIME.

You will want to choose one or two sessions to stop by and visit with the "Star Stampers", and also to view any displays. The sessions will last about 20 minutes long, and will be offered every 45 minutes.

You are being split into 2 groups for stamping; so I will probably suggest that group A attend sessions 1 and 3 and Group B attend sessions 2 and 4.

This is just a simple way for everyone to get some face time with the "stars" and still keep up with their shoebox swapping.

These sessions are optional. You will NOT need to sign up for them... it's casual.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2007, 11:34 AM   #133  
Hardware Hotshot

Debbie Toledo (love that name...) had a great Idea! If you would like (NOT REQUIRED); feel free to bring a few unwrapped items to donate to the Door Prize stash. We will have LOTS of AMAZING (did I say that YET?) Door Prizes; but if you have a bunch of stuff lying around you never use... bring it in to share! Please only donate unmounted stamps and items in "like new" condition.

Demos (for any company) be sure to NOT include your contact information on these items... we don't want to be perceived as soliciting. It's a SCS TOS thing.

THANKS Debbie for the GREAT idea!

Last edited by staramaze; 01-03-2007 at 01:08 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2007, 11:43 AM   #134  
Glitter Queen

Smile YIPPEE!!!

I am totally looking forward to this. We had SO much fun last time. And imagine WHAT double the participants can do for us! How fun. I am SO excited. Thanks for organizing this for us. It's so great to see everybody's ideas!!!

Take care!
Kelly
"LukesMommy13"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2007, 12:53 PM   #135  
Hardware Hotshot

I already have like 5 payments in!

HURRY UP and register!

I will not be responding to individal emails or posts about payments or registrations (this would be overwhelming). Instead I will post a list in this thread and add to it each week. This way I can update the list weekly insead of daily.

Thanks for understanding!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2007, 01:32 PM   #136  
Insane Embellisher

HOTELS???? Anyone staying at a hotel for that weekend? A couple friends and I were thinking about staying at a hotel Sat. night so we could go back compare our goodies and stamp/scrapbook all nite. I have heard others were talking about that too. Maybe if we all stayed at the same hotel we could talk them into letting us use a conference room to scrapbook in? With getting all the business maybe they will forget about charging us for a conf. room! LOL!

Sheree'
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2007, 02:09 PM   #137  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampin*mom
HOTELS???? Anyone staying at a hotel for that weekend? A couple friends and I were thinking about staying at a hotel Sat. night so we could go back compare our goodies and stamp/scrapbook all nite. I have heard others were talking about that too. Maybe if we all stayed at the same hotel we could talk them into letting us use a conference room to scrapbook in? With getting all the business maybe they will forget about charging us for a conf. room! LOL!

Sheree'
Hotels...what I know...

There is not a "bad section" of Arlington Heights. Everyplace will be nice. Look for hotels close the Train station in DOWNTOWN AH or event the Race Track to stay CLOSE. Rolling Meadows is the town right next door; and the hotels there may be cheaper.

I have used Courtyard Marriotts in the past for a crop space... under $100 for the use of a conference room on a Sat night; but that wasn't in AH.

I am sorry I can't be more helpful with hotels! Thanks for getting this ball rolling... I think many will be interested in participating. I will come for croping/stamping too!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2007, 02:38 PM   #138  
Hardware Hotshot

Sarah - you have pay pal.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2007, 05:16 PM   #139  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa S
Sarah - you have pay pal.
thank you! Please email me your registration info too!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2007, 05:08 AM   #140  
Matboard Maniac

My check and reg. form is in the mail! Yay! I can't wait! This sounds like so much fun! What kind of chocolates do we bring?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2007, 07:20 AM   #141  
Gallery Gazer

Talking

my check is in the mail too :mrgreen:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2007, 08:34 AM   #142  
Mad Swapper

Smile

Quote:

Originally Posted by PenelopePitstop
my check is in the mail too :mrgreen:
Hi, Jenny! It will be so nice to meet my Bible readin' partner in person! Woohoo!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2007, 08:51 AM   #143  
Insane Embellisher

Staramaze ~

You have an email (my registration) and Paypal for $52 for me Sheree' harris stampin*mom and Jamie Erickson jamie.erickson . Jamie will be emailing you her registration form today!

Smiles,
Sheree' Harris
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2007, 10:15 AM   #144  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by purplehaze88
My check and reg. form is in the mail! Yay! I can't wait! This sounds like so much fun! What kind of chocolates do we bring?
Don't bring ANY! I will supply ample chocolate for the event! I already have BIG plans to hit Target the day after Valentines day to get BIG bags of Dove for 50% off!

By the way... I got a donation promise last night from one of my FAVORITE stamp makers that made me misty it was so generous! Just wait till you see!!! I'm gonna feel like Oprah givin' stuff away!

I can't talk too much about donations here; or give specifics... but I plan on posting the occasional hint on my blog.... I would LOVE for some of you to post a little comment on my blog today in relation to this event. (I posted about it today) You can visit Seewah's blog and do the same...

Let's make sure everyone understands how much fun this event will be!!!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2007, 04:08 PM   #145  
Hardware Hotshot

Lots of registrations came in today AND some LOVELY hand stamped cards to boot!... I will post the first bunch received over the weekend! I need to create a fancy spreadsheet and stuff...Thanks!!!!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-05-2007, 09:16 AM   #146  
Hardware Hotshot

bumping up

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-05-2007, 09:34 AM   #147  
Insane Embellisher

My check and form is going in the mail today I can't wait!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-05-2007, 11:55 AM   #148  
Die Cut Diva

Location: On a tropical island with white sand beaches and crystal clear water...oh wait that's just a dream

Sarah~I'm so excited...my check and registration is in the mail today! Look for a message on your blog soon from me.

My avatar is the card with my most comments EVER...thank you everyone!

Tracy~Proud Mom to Kyle, Daniel, Logan, & My twin miracles...Adam and Jayson
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-05-2007, 11:59 AM   #149  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

as an "arlington heights-ion" since the age of 5, I can vouch for Sarah when she says there is no bad AH areas...however, there are no hotels in downtown anymore.....I would recommend the Arlington Park Sheraton, the Hotel Indigo which is just about 3 miles west of the library on Northwest Highway, AKA Route 14. Those are closest. The Sheraton just opened up a gazillion dollar indoor fancy water park. the next best thing would be to venture to either south Arl Hts, along rte 90 there is a recently renovated Doubletree, a Red Roof, a Super 8, a Holiday Inn Express, a Mariott Suites,and one other all suites type place all at the corner of Algonquin Road and Arl Hts road. You can also head west into Schaumburg and be right by Woodfield AKA Shopper's Mecca....they have Mariott, Hyatt, Embassy Suites, etc, etc, etc there ......Anyone else need help, let me know, I'm sitting here at work in the midst of all the Arl Hts Road/Algonquin road places. I'd say the Doubletree is the nicest and has a pretty swanky nice restaurant called the Black River Grill or something in it.

hth, Lisa
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-05-2007, 12:11 PM   #150  
Stazon Splitcoast

Just chiming in here to agree with Lisa. There is no bad area in Arlington Heights. Schaumburg is an excellent place for hotels or shopping. I've lived in the NW burbs my whole life, so if anyone has questions, you can PM me and I'm sure Lisa wouldn't mind either.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-05-2007, 01:55 PM   #151  
Hardware Hotshot

Thanks all so much for helping with this hotel stuff: it is really a load off mind! Everyone has been so wonderful; contacting vendors; donating time... what a nice group of women!

I can't wait to meet you all!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-05-2007, 03:45 PM   #152  
Insane Embellisher

I searched yahoo yellow pages and could not figure out the right hotels. Can StampyLisa or PeggySue by chance post phone #'s for these hotels? I know I would greatly appreciate any help you can offer.

Sheree'
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-05-2007, 08:49 PM   #153  
Mad Swapper

Oh, ladies ... you would not believe the awesome door prizes and goodie bags for this event! You won't want to miss this gathering!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-06-2007, 05:43 AM   #154  
Stazon Splitcoast

Who-hooooo...I'm sending in my registration today!!!! Can't wait!!!!

*I'm so excited.....I just can't hid it...* (sung with the Pointer Sisters!)

Even in the longest day, life is still short.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-06-2007, 10:00 AM   #155  
Hardware Hotshot

bumping up
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-06-2007, 10:23 PM   #156  
Hardware Hotshot

A note; If you want to be in the SAME stamping GROUP as one (or more) of your friends please include their names on your registration form.

If you have already registered; you can email me this information.

Thanks!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-07-2007, 12:21 AM   #157  
Hardware Hotshot

Registration's

Updated as of 2/18

Event is full!
Read more on post 224 and 228 here...
Forums at Splitcoaststampers

Name:::::Splitcoaststamper Name::::: Registration and payment complete?

1. Sarah Moore (staramaze) complete
2. Lisa Miller (stampylisa) complete
3. Meg Shumaker (WAXYO) complete
4. Lisa Sommerville (Lisa S) complete
5. Sarah Vrolyk (seewah) complete
6. Sharon Sehorn (sisterchick) complete
7. Nicki Harczak (CreatingWithStamps) complete
8. Bobbie Flatland (bfcrafts) complete
9. Grace Moore (ZachnZoe) complete
10. Sherry Elsbury (Cree8if1) complete
11. Kimberlee Patton (MommyStamps) complete
12. Greta Boudeman (greta boudeman) complete
13. Jen Sachtleben-Minch (Jen Sminch) complete
14. Geriann Wiesbrook (Geriann in IL) complete
15. Debbie Toledo (Debbie Toledo) complete
16. Sheree' Harris (stampin*mom) complete
17. Jamie Erickson (jamie.erickson) complete
18. Sarah Williams (?) complete
19. Erin Vandervelde (Evander257) complete
20. Debra E. Busse (Debra Busse) complete
21. Michelle Laycock (Michelle Laycock) complete
22. Angie Emmett (Anna741) complete
23. Diane Papas (stampwithdiane) complete
24. Debbie Gross (debbiegross) complete
25. Catherine Healy (Irishcpa) complete
26. Jane Meirhenry (JLMHEN) complete
27. Tracy Rosowski (rosowskimom) complete
28. Sharon Schulz (purplehaze88 ) complete
29. Kathleen Bakken (Kathyscreations) complete
30. Debra Graupman (iiwiireally) complete
31. Jeanne Turner (peggysue) complete
32. Tracy Jacobs (kydalo) complete
33. Kelly Udelhofen (lukesmommy13) complete
34. Amanda Cox (StampinManda) complete
35. Christine Hardee (Stampinmomof5) complete
36. Lois Jones (Minister's Wife) complete
37. Elizabeth Johnston (Karkowski) complete
38. Beth Hartley (Bethhartley) complete
39. Kathy Fouche (mkfouche) complete
40. Jenny Kronberg (Penelope Pitstop) complete
41. Karen Green (Karen Lynn) complete
42. Sara Phillips (ChicagoGirl) complete
43. Susan Staszewski (brits 4) complete
44. Doris Mikolajczyk (dorisonthelake) complete
45. Christine Lotz (Kiki) complete
46. Christine Conway Cancelled
47. Judy Metzger (Savvy1) complete
48. Dee Tollaksen (dtollaksen.c) complete
49. Char Lemke (cstampnscrap) complete
50. Carrie Frech (?) Payment in only
51. Theresa Woodward (stayathomestamper) complete
52. Jeannie Carey (stampinjc) complete
53. Linda Parks (gramslam) complete
54. Laura Gedge (lgedge) complete
55. Kathy Tadrowski (?) complete
56. Suzette Lee (scrapper_lee) complete
57. Karan Schmitz (Karen S) complete
58. Fran Korous (Fran Korous) complete
59. Lana Bailey (Lanastamps) complete
60. Pamela Chasse (Pammy Stamp) complete
61. Karla Gustafson (creativeaccountant) complete
62. Cathi Bender (scrappincat) complete
63. Sylvia Middleton (slystamper3) complete
64. Laura Newill (coolmama76) complete
65. Julie Radetski (whoolie) complete
66. Dawn Granata (DawnG 1213) CANCELLED
67. Emily Brinkley (Brinks69) complete
68. Carrie Vornkahl (carrymeback) complete
69. OOPS!!!!
70. Erika Bohyer (eabstamps) complete
71. Pat Tadel (pmtquilts) complete
72. Jessica Tadel (phyrephox) complete
73. Colleen Howard (vptytintype) complete
74. Denise Wenzloff (daneec2) complete
75. Courtney Mikolajczyk (clockworks) complete
76. Jilline Dodge (Beeker's Friend) complete
77. Jacque Lynne March (jacquelynne) complete
78. Jacquel L. Bowman (hpyscrpr2) complete
79. Diane Kendall (dianek) complete
80. Shirley Breeden (seb) complete
81. Birgit Phillips (Dear Birgit) complete
82. Dawn (mycattracks) complete
83. Robin Nett (rmnett) complete
84. Erin Boaz (roon1992) cancelled
85. Carrie Balian (cbalian) cancelled

86. Jennifer Greco (Jennifer - G) complete

1 Waiting list Spot:Evie Diaz-Jimenez complete!
2.Teresa Payne-neal (paynete) contacted 3/17
3.Kathie Solcum (cantstopstamping) Pending
4. Tina Petko (stamp4 me) Completed

If you sent in your registration and payment via email/Paypal before the above date and you do not see your name on this list; please contact me immediately. If you sent your information via mail; please look for your name NEXT WEEK before you worry.

List updated as of 3/23

Last edited by staramaze; 03-23-2007 at 12:38 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-07-2007, 11:24 AM   #158  
Hardware Hotshot

Bumping; and reminding you to send in your registration RIGHT AWAY! I haven't even told my sideline stampers about this yet and we already have 20 registrants? WOW, that's 1/4 of what this room will take!!! The registration hasn't even been online for a week yet!

Better hurry up and send in your registration! And don't forget EVERYONE is welcome! Invite your favorite customers to come and play too!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-07-2007, 04:53 PM   #159  
Hardware Hotshot

BIG NEWS!

Dirty Dozen Alumni Michelle Laycock has accepted an invitation to attend our event as a Super Star Stamper! Michelle is a super talented stamper, demonstrator and the QUEEN of the Stamping Blog! I am so excited to announce her participation in are wonderful event!

Michelle is making a long drive from her home in Racine Wisconsin to be with us. Thank you so much Michelle!

THIS does mean that you will need to bring ONE MORE completed card to give Michelle. So that is SEVEN cards COMPLETED you need to bring. It also means you will get a chance to MAKE a card that Michelle designed!

Of course I will remind all the participants of this change in a follow up email after registration has ended. But you can help by notifing any of your stamping friends already registed. I have also adjusted the registration forms and listing here in this thread to add Michelle to the schedule.

Hooray!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-07-2007, 05:14 PM   #160  
Stazon Splitcoast

COOL-O-Rama on the BIG NEWS, Sarah....... Can't wait to meet Michelle and the rest of you STAR stampers and SCSers.

Even in the longest day, life is still short.
Reply With Quote Likes