Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree101Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2013, 06:25 AM   #41
Insane Embellisher

Default 1 Spot for Quilling_Queen

International or US - I'm happy either way

SCS Screen Name: Quilling_Queen
First Name/Name You Go By: Heather
Family Status: Married (10 years on 6/7) to Forrestt; 2 boys - 9 (Erich) & 6 (Brandon)
Pets: Jersey - Australia Cattle Dog (my new service animal), Red Feet - Bearded Dragon, Knots & Bertha (Ball Pythons), Pistol Pete & Bocci (Hedgehogs), Oreo (my son's rabbit), Prince (Cat), Peppa (my 400lb Yorkshire/Duroc cross pig), April (Saanan cross goat - bottle fed her from 23 hours old)
Birthday: July 15th (the swap due date )

I do not want to receive:

Shopping choice (this is important once I begin assigning sisters as some prefer not to shop online, some do both, and some are solely online. I will try to consider your preference when assigning you someone to spoil.)

I prefer to shop: (1)Locally only--JoAnn's, Michael's, Hobby Lobby, Archiver's, etc., (2)Online only, or (3) No preference I have no preference. My local stores are JoAnn's, AC Moore & Michaels

Happy Everything! If my sister were to put together a package that had a theme (particular holiday, color, event, special project, Project Life etc.) I would like it to be: I love purple. Other than that anything goes with me.

I am a: (1)Card maker, (2)Scrapbooker, (3)Alterer, (4)Mixed media artist, or (5)All Card maker and part-time Scrapbooker
In the papercrafting world, I consider my level to be a: (1)Beginner, (2)Intermediate, or (3)Advanced Somewhere between Beginner and Intermediate

I would love to learn this technique:

Three words that describe my personal style:

1. Boring
2. Tomboyish

My top three favorite designer paper companies are (feel free to also list the company and the line):
1. Stampin Up
2. Anything AC Moore

My favorite cardstock to use is:
I need these colors of cardstock: Stampin up, Bazzill - Any colors

I prefer paper in the following size: (1) 12 x 12, (2) 8 1/2 x 11, (3) 8 x 8, (4) 6 x 6, or (5) No preference No preference

Some things I look at but never pick up for myself:
1. Spectrum Noir - Cool greys, Pale Hues, Browns, Blues, Turquoises, Purples, Pinks
2. Copics
3. Metal dies

I prefer stamps that are: (1) Wood mount, (2) Cling, (3) Bare rubber, or (4) No preference No preference
Three stamps/sets I would love to receive:
1. Anything Whipper Snapper
2. Anything Daily BRead
3. Anything Lili Of The Valley

I use a Big Shot, Cuttlebug, Cricut, Silhouette, etc: Big Shot, Cricut (not very often)
I need the following to use with your diecut/embossing machine:
1. Metal dies
2. Any embosing folders

Extra papercrafting items I love and would be happy to receive: (i.e. ribbon, twine, washi tape, buttons, brads,, eyelets, bling, ribbon slides, charms, flourishes, flowers, die cuts, doilies, punches, dies, templates, embossing folders, stencils, inks, pads, cleaners, markers, glue gun, ribbon cutter, heat gun)
1. Ribbons
2. pecialty & plain Brads & Eyelets
3. Bling

Are you willing to accept opened/partial packages of items? Yes

I have been looking and looking for this item and never find it:

Not all like to shop online. Please list 5-10 items that can be found at local stores like JoAnn’s, Michael’s, Hobby Lobby. This is especially important! Your Secret Sister may prefer to shop locally only.
1. Any dsp from AC Moore
2. Any bling
3. Stazon Cleaner
4. Clear mounting blocks - Various sizes

Any additional information you would like to share in case your Secret Sister wishes to also send non-papercrafting items? These items would be above and beyond the minimum requirement of $25 in papercrafting items (i.e. chocolate, lotion, coffee, altered item, candle). If not interested in receiving any additional items, please indicate so. I love AVON bubble baths, lotions, and I'm addicted to AirWick fragrances (glass bottles) - Anything fruity or flowers such as lilac or rose

Read more: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...#ixzz2SzadqZfx
Life's A Beach Swap Red, White & Blue Swap Celebrate Summer Swap
Fingerlakes Get Together It's All Good Duck Tape Challenge Swap
Caffeinated Swap Favorite "Feel Good" Movie Card & Tags
Camping In The Forest Swap Summer WS/PB Swap
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 05-11-2013, 08:12 AM   #42
Pearl-ExPert

Good morning ladies.

Onecowstamper...do you make mothers day cards for immediate family (your mom, mil, daughters) or do you also spread the joy further out?

And quilling queen...happy to see someone else with a lot of critters.
Old 05-11-2013, 08:49 AM   #43
Insane Embellisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by troopersma View Post
Good morning ladies.

Onecowstamper...do you make mothers day cards for immediate family (your mom, mil, daughters) or do you also spread the joy further out?

And quilling queen...happy to see someone else with a lot of critters.
that didnt include the 2 horses or 15 chickens either... lol
Life's A Beach Swap Red, White & Blue Swap Celebrate Summer Swap
Fingerlakes Get Together It's All Good Duck Tape Challenge Swap
Caffeinated Swap Favorite "Feel Good" Movie Card & Tags
Camping In The Forest Swap Summer WS/PB Swap
Old 05-11-2013, 11:41 AM   #44
Stazon Splitcoast

House cleaned n now thinking of going to the grocery store. Kids are comeing up for turkey dinner tomorrow as that's what I want to eat. I would love to work in my stramp room tomorrow but i'm sure that's just not going to happen.
Old 05-11-2013, 01:15 PM   #45
Crimping Master

Happy Saturday...and an early Happy Mother's Day to all the moms!

I am cooking tomorrow for my MIL. My husband will drive almost an hour to pick her up in the morning from the assisted facility where she now lives and she will attend church with us. Then back to our house for lunch. Been prepping several hours today so tomorrow is not so hectic.

Heather, that is quite a menagerie (did I spell that right?) that you've got there. I love critters but I don't do reptiles..lol
Old 05-11-2013, 11:03 PM   #46
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via Yahoo to SBinGA

Happy Mother's Day Ladies!! Hope you all have a Stamptabulous Day!!!!
*Check out my Gallery!!! *My Blog *My Stampin Up Store *Member #42241 *Come join us in the PIF Threads: $5; $10; Big Wish; Recycle Wish
Old 05-12-2013, 02:17 AM   #47
Hardware Hotshot

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY EVERYONE.

DEA
Old 05-12-2013, 08:13 AM   #48
Matboard Maniac

I'd love to join in!! Thanks so much!

Quilling Queen - you cracked me up in your description of yourself! I bet you're anything but boring!! You're a crafter for goodness sake!! LOL!

SCS Screen Name: jlzmom
First Name/Name You Go By: Jenny-Jo (JJ)
Family Status: Married, 3 boys: ages 17, 15, & 12
Pets: 2 dogs (chocolate lab - Daisy; bull mastiff mix – Ginger) and a brand new calico kitty (Pennie – she’s super tiny!)
Birthday: October 4th

I do not want to receive: Please no baby, no wedding, or too girly. Also, I really don’t need stickers, alphabets, rub-ons, or eyelets. I am not a fan of super bulky or vintage looking embellishments.

I prefer to shop: No preference

Happy Everything! If my sister were to put together a package that had a theme, I would like it to be: No particular theme, but I can always use camping / outdoor items as 2 of my boys are in Boy Scouts and my husband is a scout master. We also went to Disneyland in Feb so I’ll be scrapping those pictures soon.

I am a: Scrapbooker and Card Maker. I’ve tried my hand at altering and mixed media, but I’m not that great at it – they are not my choice in crafting, but I do like the way they look. In the papercrafting world, I consider my level to be a: Advanced (only in scrapbooking and cardmaking).

I would love to learn this technique: Tim Holtz alcohol inks – not quite sure what to do with them, but I’m intrigued.

1. Simple
2. Fun
3. A little bit country

My top three favorite designer paper companies are (feel free to also list the company and the line):
1. Bo Bunny
2. Close to my Heart
3. Die Cuts With A View

My favorite cardstock to use is: Close to my Heart & Bazzil
I need these colors of cardstock: I can always use bright colors

I prefer paper in the following size: 12 x 12

1. Tim Holtz Tonic scissors
2. Martha Stewart spiral or triangle ornament templates
3. Martha Stewart markers

I prefer stamps that are: Cling
1. CTMH Distressed Backgrounds #D1544
2. CTMH Card Word Puzzle #C1494
3. CTMH Perfect Fit Frames 1 #D1527 or Perfect Fit Frames 2 #D1536

I have a Cricut and Cuttlebug, but I do not need any dies or folders. I can always use replacement mats or blades.

Extra papercrafting items I love and would be happy to receive:
1. Any CTMH re-inkers other than black
2. 12x12 page kits or borders
3. Sticky strip or dimensionals
4. Surprise me

Are you willing to accept opened/partial packages of items? Yes

I have been looking and looking for this item and never find it: Memento Ink refill – black or rich cocoa

Not all like to shop online. Please list 5-10 items that can be found at local stores like JoAnn’s, Michael’s, Hobby Lobby. This is especially important! Your Secret Sister may prefer to shop locally only.
1. Martha Stewart spiral or triangle ornament templates
2. Martha Stewart markers
3. Take Ten Magazine
4. Martha Stewart fringe scissors
5. DCWV or store brand paper stacks – just not glittery or girly
6. Scrapbook page kits
7. Tim Holtz Tonic scissors
8. Alcohol inks & tools to use them

Any additional information you would like to share in case your Secret Sister wishes to also send non-papercrafting items? I enjoy anything I can use to organize my crafts with. (I sometimes think I like organizing my crafts as much as I enjoy using them!) I love Yankee candles and Bath and Body Works items. My favorite Yankee scents are floral or spicy, not fruity. My favorite BBW scent is Japanese Cherry Blossom – I enjoy all of their florals. As far as goodies – I like chocolate, toffee, peanut butter m&ms, cookies, kettle corn – not a big fan of gummy or fruity candies.

Last edited by jlzmom; 05-29-2013 at 07:17 AM..
Joan7356 likes this post.
Old 05-12-2013, 09:31 AM   #49
Swap Moderator
Swapper of the Month - November 2013

Join the FUN!

Old 05-12-2013, 09:37 AM   #50
Stazon Splitcoast

SCS Screen Name: 1855ward DONE
First Name/Name You Go By:Kathleen
Family Status:married 32 years, working as Postmaster
relief

Pets:boxer, black lab and a cat who runds the house
Birthday:June 8

I do not want to receive:flat stickers, or neons

Shopping choice (this is important once I begin assigning sisters as some prefer not to shop online, some do both, and some are solely online. I will try to consider your preference when assigning you someone to spoil.)

I prefer to shop: (1)Locally only--JoAnn's, Michael's, Hobby Lobby, Archiver's, etc., (2)Online only, or (3) No preferenceno preference

Happy Everything! If my sister were to put together a package that had a theme (particular holiday, color, event, special project, Project Life etc.) I would like it to be:blues, greens, browns, yellows birthday or fall

I am a: (1)Card maker, (2)Scrapbooker, (3)Alterer, (4)Mixed media artist, or (5)All card maker or scrapbooker
In the papercrafting world, I consider my level to be a: (1)Beginner, (2)Intermediate, or (3)Advanced intermediate

I would love to learn this technique:using stains or crackle paint

1.talktive
2.bubble at times

1.My Minds eye
2.Graphic 45
3.surprise me

My favorite cardstock to use is:SU, PTI
I need these colors of cardstock:IVory, bright red or a pretty blue any of the new colors from SU

I prefer paper in the following size: (1) 12 x 12, (2) 8 1/2 x 11, (3) 8 x 8, (4) 6 x 6, or (5) No preference...12x12 or 8 1.2 x 11

1.Graphic 45 country line paper
2.I would love to have the die that makes rosetta flowers, I look but never can decided

I prefer stamps that are: (1) Wood mount, (2) Cling, (3) Bare rubber, or (4) No preference wood mount or cling
1.Whippesnapper JOY FROG MU008 cling mount
2.Whippersnapper Lady Bug Easter MY987 cling mount
3.Whipper Snapper Chicken noodle soup MZ102 cling mount

I use a Big Shot, Cuttlebug, Cricut, Silhouette, etc:Big Shoot
1.I"m open to any new embossing folders
2.chevron embossing folder

Extra papercrafting items I love and would be happy to receive: (i.e. ribbon, twine, washi tape, buttons, brads,, eyelets, bling, ribbon slides, charms, flourishes, flowers, die cuts, doilies, punches, dies, templates, embossing folders, stencils, inks, pads, cleaners, markers, glue gun, ribbon cutter, heat gun)
1.ribbons sheer
2.buttons,bling, pearls
3.SU pool party or others being reintroduced
4.any of the new ink colors from SU

Are you willing to accept opened/partial packages of items? yes

1.adtec or tombow refills
2.foam dots or score tape
3.elmers glue sticks
4.jumbo puch circle
5.suprises are fun

Any additional information you would like to share in case your Secret Sister wishes to also send non-papercrafting items? These items would be above and beyond the minimum requirement of $25 in papercrafting items (i.e. chocolate, lotion, coffee, altered item, candle). If not interested in receiving any additional items, please indicate so...dark chocolate

Last edited by 1855ward; 06-08-2013 at 04:38 PM..
Old 05-12-2013, 09:58 AM   #51
Die Cut Diva

COMPLETED

SCS Screen Name:Angie1974First Name/Name You Go By:LynneFamily Status:Single/No KidsPets:2 dogs, 3 birds, and a rabbit.Birthday:September 2, 1974
I do not want to receive:Brads, eyelets, fibers, clear/acrylic/photopolymer stamps, $1 stamps, ribbon, buttons, flimsy patterned paper or cardstock, mists, stickles, flat stickers, 12x12 paper, glitter.

I prefer to shop: (1)Locally only--JoAnn's, Michael's, Hobby Lobby, Archiver's, etc., (2)Online only, or (3) No preference

(1)Locally only, please. I DO have a wide variety of scrapbooking/paper-crafting stores to choose from.Happy Everything! If my sister were to put together a package that had a theme (particular holiday, color, event, special project, Project Life etc.) I would like it to be:
Hmmm....I love the colors blue, purple, and green. I also love fairies and angels.

I am a: (1)Card maker, (2)Scrapbooker, (3)Alterer, (4)Mixed media artist, or (5)All
In the papercrafting world, I consider my level to be a: (1)Beginner, (2)Intermediate, or (3)Advanced

[COLOR="cyan"](1)I am primarily a card-maker.

(2)I would say intermediate level.

I would love to learn this technique: Oh, there are many! I want to learn to make ATC's, I want to try masking, paper piecing, can't remember other techniques. Would like to learn more about scoring and different folds.

1.Classic, relatively Clean & Simple.
2.Eclectic.
3.Constantly Evolving.

1.My Mind's Eye.
2.Crate Paper.
3.Authentique.
4.And many more! I especially like double-sided 6x6 pads. THIS IS my preferred size of patterned paper, as I primarily make cards. I also prefer prints/patterns that are smaller in scale and uniform, again because I mostly make cards.
My favorite cardstock to use is:Stampin' Up, Bazzil, anything Copic-friendly.I need these colors of cardstock:As listed above, any high-quality white cardstock that is Copic-friendly, (I don't use Copics myself; however I am almost participating in some type of swap that requires this paper) greens, blues, purples, reds, neutrals, metallics, brights, no pastel colors, please.
I prefer paper in the following size: (1) 12 x 12, (2) 8 1/2 x 11, (3) 8 x 8, (4) 6 x 6, or (5) No preference

For patterned paper: 6x6, or 8x8 at the largest, please. For cardstock of all colors: 8 1/2 x 11 is fine.Some things I look at but never pick up for myself:1.
1.Basic Grey-Plumeria
2.Basic Grey-Out of Print NOTE:If it helps at all, both of these are in stock at BasicGrey online.
3.Doodlebug-Take Note
4.Bazzill-Huckleberry Pie

I prefer stamps that are: (1) Wood mount, (2) Cling, (3) Bare rubber, or (4) No preference [COLOR="cyan"](1) Wood mount, and (2) Cling, please. Again, please no acrylic, clear, or photopolymer stamps, please. Thanks.
1.Stampendous (rubber cling stamp)-Cling Royal Teapot

I use a Big Shot, Cuttlebug, Cricut, Silhouette, etc:
[COLOR="cyan"]1.I use a Big Kick. I can use most dies/embossing folders, but cannot use Bigz dies.

1.Washi tape-some with mixed color scheme would be cool.
2.Adhesive half-backed pearls, various colors of rhinestones, don't use flourishes so much.
3.Doilies, dies, die cuts, embossing folders, markers.
Are you willing to accept opened/partial packages of items? Yes, provided they are in good condition and not unwanted cast-offs.I have been looking and looking for this item and never find it:

1.Double-sided tape, any kind of foam dots/squares.
2.Current style of paper/fabric flowers.
3.Washi/Decorative tape.
4.A pair of non-stick scissors-will use mostly for fussy cutting.
5.Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad.

Any additional information you would like to share in case your Secret Sister wishes to also send non-papercrafting items? These items would be above and beyond the minimum requirement of $25 in papercrafting items (i.e. chocolate, lotion, coffee, altered item, candle). If not interested in receiving any additional items, please indicate so.

Read more: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...#ixzz2T6IQmnoC

Last edited by Angie1974; 07-08-2013 at 01:00 PM.. Reason: Add more info.
Old 05-13-2013, 03:46 AM   #52
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via AIM to Lazorkay

MOrning ladies~
Old 05-13-2013, 05:02 AM   #53
Kookie Creator

Joan, I would love to join! This will be my first secret sister swap, but you seem very helpful and I can't imagine a better secret sister swap to start with!
Old 05-13-2013, 05:52 AM   #54
Stazon Splitcoast

Joan - LOOK

may-tag-1.jpg

may-tag-2.jpg

I need to take another picture of my "fish" tag, as there is a smaller tag that goes into the burlap pocket
Joan7356 likes this post.
Old 05-13-2013, 07:04 AM   #55
Swap Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by stpinlight41 View Post
Joan, I would love to join! This will be my first secret sister swap, but you seem very helpful and I can't imagine a better secret sister swap to start with!

Thanks for joining, Lianna and for the very kind words. Welcome!
When you have a chance ...

1. Send me a PM with your mailing address
2. Indicate your mailing preference as to US only or US/Canada shipping
(We have sisters that love to play from Canada that want to send and receive from the US)
3. Copy and paste the survey into your post and complete it in detail by the end of day Friday, May 24
4. Come back and chat with us and have fun.

Join the FUN!

Old 05-13-2013, 07:08 AM   #56
Swap Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzmom View Post
I'd love to join in!! Off to Mother's Day luncheon, so I'll fill out the survey later. Thanks so much!

Quilling Queen - you cracked me up in your description of yourself! I bet you're anything but boring!! You're a crafter for goodness sake!! LOL!

Thanks for joining, jlzmom. Welcome. I just posted some instructions for Lianna in my last post. If you could do the same that would be great!

Join the FUN!

Old 05-13-2013, 08:12 AM   #57
Kookie Creator

COMPLETE

SCS Screen Name: stpinlight41
First Name/Name You Go By: Lianna
Family Status: Married for 1 1/2 years
Pets: One "golden collie" (golden retriever and collie) named Fraggle who is my pride and joy
Birthday: January 3

I do not want to receive: paper flowers, brads, eyelets, twine

I prefer to shop: (3) No preference

Happy Everything! If my sister were to put together a package that had a theme (particular holiday, color, event, special project, Project Life etc.) I would like it to be: I love all colors, rainbows, and sunshine! My favorite season is Fall and I love anything related to Fall (colors, leaves, etc.)

I am a: (1)Card maker
In the papercrafting world, I consider my level to be a: (3)Advanced

I would love to learn this technique: I would love to start coloring more...I have 2 Tombow marker sets and Stampin Up markers that I have dabbled in, but nothing more.

1. cutesy
2. classic
3. whimsical

1. Stampin' Up
2. Echo Park
3. My Mind's Eye

My favorite cardstock to use is: Stampin' Up and Bazzill
I need these colors of cardstock: I can always use more white, black, and kraft
Stampin Up that I need are--So Saffron (subtles), Certainly Celery (retiring subtles), Bashful Blue (retiring subtles), and Perfect Plum (regals)

I prefer paper in the following size: (2) 8 1/2 x 11

1. buttons
2. 6x6 patterned paper pads
3. ribbon

I prefer stamps that are: (1) Wood Mount or (2) Cling
1. Wonderful Words: Hello Mini Stamp Set by Papertrey Ink
2. A Hundred Wishes by a muse studio
3. Friends Fur-ever by a muse studio

I use a Big Shot, Cuttlebug, Cricut, Silhouette, etc: Big Shot
1. Nesting Dies
2. Honeycomb Embossing Folders

1. Washi Tape
2. Buttons
3. Punches

Are you willing to accept opened/partial packages of items? you bet

1. 1 3/4 Circle Punch
2. Martha Stewart Punch All Over the Page Punches
3. Nestabilities or other Nesting Dies
4. Tombow Adhesive Runner Refills
5. Gems or Bling

Any additional information you would like to share in case your Secret Sister wishes to also send non-papercrafting items? These items would be above and beyond the minimum requirement of $25 in papercrafting items (i.e. chocolate, lotion, coffee, altered item, candle). If not interested in receiving any additional items, please indicate so.
I love fruity candy,fruity water flavoring packets, popcorn, and the scent "Beautiful Day" by Bath and Body Works

Last edited by stpinlight41; 05-23-2013 at 05:49 PM..
Old 05-13-2013, 11:03 AM   #58
Stazon Splitcoast

COMPLETED - I THINK

SCS Screen Name: Lazorkay
First Name/Name You Go By: Karen
Family Status: still married
Pets: 1 dogger, 5 kitties
Birthday: 1-7
I do not want to receive: $1 items, Studio-G items, Glitter, eyelets, fibers, brads, NOTHING WITH CUPCAKES

I prefer to shop: (1)Locally only--JoAnn's, Michael's, Hobby Lobby, Archiver's, etc., (2)Online only, or (3) No preference BOTH

Happy Everything! If my sister were to put together a package that had a theme (particular holiday, color, event, special project, Project Life etc.) I would like it to be:

THIS IS A brand THEME:

I am adding a link to the TE website. These dies are new releases.

1. Taylored Expressions DIES - Shades of Thanks, Birch Tree Cutting Plate, Birch Tree border die, Birch Tree Sccessories

http://www.tayloredexpressions.com/c...ategory_id=160

I am a: (1)Card maker, (2)Scrapbooker, (3)Alterer, (4)Mixed media artist, or (5)All ALL

In the papercrafting world, I consider my level to be a: (1)Beginner, (2)Intermediate, or (3)Advanced
INTERMEDIATE

I DON'T KNOW AT THIS TIME

1. Whatever I am doing at that time

1. Graphic 45 - French Country in 8 x 8 size only

2. Bo Bunny - Trail Mix - 12 x 12 and/or 6 x 6
Anthem - 12 x 12 or 6 x 6

3. Echo Park
- Beautiful Life - 12 x 12 and/or 6 x 6

My favorite cardstock to use is: For cards - SU, PTII need these colors of cardstock:

new SU in colors

I prefer paper in the following size: (1) 12 x 12, (2) 8 1/2 x 11, (3) 8 x 8, (4) 6 x 6, or (5) No preference

This depends - for cardstock 8.5 x 11
For DSP - either 12 x 12, 8 x 8, or 6 x 6

1. Honeycomb paper - any color
2. Taylored Expressions, PTI, MFT - wool FELT

I prefer stamps that are: (1) Wood mount, (2) Cling, (3) Bare rubber, or (4) No preference CLING

1. TE - Discover Your Wings

2. TE - Faith & Hope

3. TE - Green Acres

I use a Big Shot, Cuttlebug, Cricut, Silhouette, etc:

big shot, cuttlebug and cricut
2. see above under my "THEME" Taylored Expressions

1. doilies - can be cut from dies
2. flourishes - can be cut from dies
3. bling

Are you willing to accept opened/partial packages of items? YES

the big winning powerball lottery ticket

1. tombow refills
2. score tape
3. large #8 tags

4. Tim Holtz rub-ons
5. Tim Holtz "plastic" alphabets
6. Tim Holtz crackle paint in : silver, red, blue, orange

I AM ALLERGIC - NO PERFUMES, CANDLES, SCENTS, BODY LOTIONS ETC

THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS

Last edited by Lazorkay; 05-30-2013 at 05:43 AM..
Old 05-13-2013, 01:15 PM   #59
Stazon Splitcoast

Came home from work to a little guy asleep in Grandpa's chair, what a cutie
Old 05-13-2013, 03:58 PM   #60
Stazon Splitcoast

SCS Screen Name: jkstampin
First Name/Name You Go By: Joan
Family Status: Married
Pets: 2 cats (napoleon and josephine) and 1 dog (Elvis)
Birthday: April 21

I do not want to receive: candles and lotions – just got lots for my bday! Also, don’t really need ribbon, flowers or stickers.

I prefer to shop: (1)Locally only--JoAnn's, Michael's, Hobby Lobby, Archiver's, etc., (2)Online only, or (3) No preference
No Preference

Happy Everything! If my sister were to put together a package that had a theme (particular holiday, color, event, special project, Project Life etc.) I would like it to be: animals, christmas, purple/blue, vintage
I am a: (1)Card maker, (2)Scrapbooker, (3)Alterer, (4)Mixed media artist, or (5)All All of the above. More experienced in cards and scrapbooking, just a beginner at altering and mixed media.In the papercrafting world, I consider my level to be a: (1)Beginner, (2)Intermediate, or (3)Advanced Intermediate

anything to do with mixed media

1. Sometimes classic/elegant
2. Less often cutesy
3.always a bit eclectic!

1. Graphic 45 – a lady’s diary, happy haunting, steampunk spells - would love some of the matching stamps as well
2. Kaisercraft – Tropicana, Hunt & Gather, 13th Hour, Hey Birdie
3. Basic Grey – Off Beat, Mint Julep, scarlet’s letter

My favorite cardstock to use is: Stampin up for colored cardstock, GinaK for whiteI need these colors of cardstock:
any of the new in colors from SU

Cardstock – 8 ½ x 11, DSP 6x6Some things I look at but never pick up for myself:
1. Fabric that coordinates with Basic Grey , Graphic 45 or the new Tim Holtz fabric
2. Gelatos- black, white, reds pack, gold, silver, designer colors tropical
3. Inky antics honeypops collection paper, baking kitty stamps, cupcake birdy stams

I prefer stamps that are: (1) Wood mount, (2) Cling, (3) Bare rubber, or (4) No preference
I prefer cling, but take WM or bare rubber if a stamp I like is only available that wayThree stamps/sets I would love to receive:
1. Any of the TH blueprint stamps except the Halloween set
2. Sweet and Sassy Landscape Silhouettes
3. Impression Obsession cover a card (Background) stamps - Rain, bookshelves, cogs, spider web, fireworks, toile

I use a Big Shot, Cuttlebug, Cricut, Silhouette, etc: big shot, big shot pro and Cricut
1. MFT dienamics chicken wire die
2. Taylored Expressions Birch tree die cutting plate or birch tree border die
3. Taylored Expressions Band It Die

1. gelatos
2. Any spellbinders Media Mixage items Media Mixáge

3. I can always use ¼” refills for my ATG gun

Are you willing to accept opened/partial packages of items? yes

I have been looking and looking for this item and never find it: A zipper stamp - one that shows the zipper being zipped up that can be used as a border... something like this:
http://stores.ajillianvancedesign.co...Set/Detail.bok
but with the zipper not quite closed at the top (although I'd take this one too since I can't find the other!)
like this one, but longer:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ZIPPER-SET-O...-/130898493426

1. Adhesive gems, single or in swirls… any colors
2. Zip dry glue
3. Perfect pearls in warm colors – yellow, orange, etc
4. Duck easy-stick adhesive
5. Tim Holtz blending tool

Any additional information you would like to share in case your Secret Sister wishes to also send non-papercrafting items? These items would be above and beyond the minimum requirement of $25 in papercrafting items (i.e. chocolate, lotion, coffee, altered item, candle). If not interested in receiving any additional items, please indicate so. Love coffee – I have a keurig so Kcups are great.

My blog: Tails in the stamp room

Last edited by jkstampin; 05-21-2013 at 03:25 PM..
Old 05-14-2013, 04:52 AM   #61
Die Cut Diva

Location: Originally from Hawaii, now Hamilton, MT. since 2000

Hi Tracy,
Long time no see. Glad to see you. Hope all is well with you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stampin-sunnychick View Post
Hey Sassy! Way too long since we have chatted...How are ya girl?

I would love to join this swap! I have been so busy that I have not even ventured out into the world of SCS SS swaps...the new style. I have only been participating in my own swap.

*waving* to Roxie, Joan, Sharon, Rosie, Kathleen, and Angie!!! It's so good to see ya!

~Rosie Gustafson~
My Blog: Rosie's Sanity Corner
I'm On The DT For ABC Challenges
Old 05-14-2013, 04:57 AM   #62
Die Cut Diva

Location: Originally from Hawaii, now Hamilton, MT. since 2000

Good Morning, have a great day!

~Rosie Gustafson~
My Blog: Rosie's Sanity Corner
I'm On The DT For ABC Challenges
Old 05-14-2013, 07:17 AM   #63
Kookie Creator

I am absolutely loving the second day of my spring break from school (I know, super late, but super worth it)! The weather is a little cloudy but warmer than yesterday. I have a date with some cleaning supplies then off to the craft room until a dinner date tonight.

Have a great day, ladies!
onecowfarm likes this post.
Old 05-14-2013, 07:31 AM   #64
Swap Moderator

Quote:
I am absolutely loving the second day of my spring break from school (I know, super late, but super worth it)! The weather is a little cloudy but warmer than yesterday. I have a date with some cleaning supplies then off to the craft room until a dinner date tonight.

Have a great day, ladies!

Lianne... what are you going to school for? I wish I could see your wedding pic better! You sound like you have a fun day in store!

Join the FUN!

Old 05-14-2013, 08:09 AM   #65
Kookie Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joan7356 View Post
Lianne... what are you going to school for? I wish I could see your wedding pic better! You sound like you have a fun day in store!
I am actually a Kindergarten teacher! We go a little later in the school year so we have a later spring break. I was thinking of updating the pic... . It was an amazingly fun day, my wedding day that is. Taking a break now for lunch then n to crafting! Birthdays and thank you cards are up today!
Old 05-14-2013, 05:03 PM   #66
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via Yahoo to SBinGA

Good Evening Ladies!!!!
*Check out my Gallery!!! *My Blog *My Stampin Up Store *Member #42241 *Come join us in the PIF Threads: $5; $10; Big Wish; Recycle Wish
Old 05-14-2013, 05:04 PM   #67
Mad Swapper

Send a message via AIM to onecowfarm

Quote:
SCS Screen Name: stpinlight41
First Name/Name You Go By: Lianna
Family Status: Married for 1 1/2 years
Pets: One "golden collie" (golden retriever and collie) named Fraggle who is my pride and joy
Birthday: January 3

I do not want to receive: paper flowers, brads, eyelets, twine

I prefer to shop: (3) No preference

Happy Everything! If my sister were to put together a package that had a theme (particular holiday, color, event, special project, Project Life etc.) I would like it to be: I love all colors, rainbows, and sunshine! My favorite season is Fall and I love anything related to Fall (colors, leaves, etc.)

I am a: (1)Card maker
In the papercrafting world, I consider my level to be a: (3)Advanced

I would love to learn this technique: I would love to start coloring more...I do have 2 Tombow marker sets that I have dabbled in, but nothing more.

1. cutesy
2. classic
3. whimsical

1. Stampin' Up
2. Echo Park
3. My Mind's Eye

My favorite cardstock to use is: Stampin' Up and Bazzill
I need these colors of cardstock: I can always use more white, black, and kraft

I prefer paper in the following size: (2) 8 1/2 x 11

1. buttons
2. 6x6 patterned paper pads
3. ribbon

I prefer stamps that are: (1) Wood Mount or (2) Cling
1. Wonderful Words: Hello Mini Stamp Set by Papertrey Ink
2. A Hundred Wishes by a muse studio
3. Friends Fur-ever by a muse studio

I use a Big Shot, Cuttlebug, Cricut, Silhouette, etc: Big Shot
1. Nesting Dies
2. Honeycomb Embossing Folders

1. Washi Tape
2. Buttons
3. Punches

Are you willing to accept opened/partial packages of items? you bet

1. 1 3/4 Circle Punch
2. Martha Stewart Punch All Over the Page Punches
3. Nestabilities or other Nesting Dies
4. Tombow Adhesive Runner Refills
5. Gems or Bling

I love fruity candy,fruity water flavoring packets, popcorn, and the scent "Beautiful Day" by Bath and Body Works

Read more: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...#ixzz2TB4TmqC5
Welcome to the fun Lianna
Old 05-14-2013, 05:06 PM   #68
Mad Swapper

Quote:
I am actually a Kindergarten teacher! We go a little later in the school year so we have a later spring break. I was thinking of updating the pic... . It was an amazingly fun day, my wedding day that is. Taking a break now for lunch then n to crafting! Birthdays and thank you cards are up today!
Your wedding was a beautiful day... and 70 in October makes for great pictures too... Hope you had fun at dinner with Toni!
Old 05-15-2013, 02:06 AM   #69
Hardware Hotshot

Good morning everyone. Wednesday - Humpday oh happy days....

Have a great day.

Dea
Old 05-15-2013, 09:29 AM   #70
Bunny's SunnyChick

Send a message via MSN to stampin-sunnychick Send a message via Yahoo to stampin-sunnychick

Quote:
Originally Posted by rositagustafson72 View Post
Hi Tracy,
Long time no see. Glad to see you. Hope all is well with you!

Doing great! How about you?
Tracy H. #31511=)
"The beginning is always today!" Mary Shelley
Are you a member ?

Closed & Telling All: Not-So-Secret Sister Swap

Old 05-15-2013, 09:30 AM   #71
Bunny's SunnyChick

Send a message via MSN to stampin-sunnychick Send a message via Yahoo to stampin-sunnychick

Good afternoon! So how's everyone doing today? Personally, my son is out of school as of Friday and I so wish I could be off work for the summer with him...guess I can dream can't I? Looking forward to Memorial Day off!

Can't believe he is starting high school next year! He should still be 2!!!
Tracy H. #31511=)
Are you a member ?

Last edited by stampin-sunnychick; 05-15-2013 at 09:34 AM..
Old 05-15-2013, 12:35 PM   #72
Kookie Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by onecowfarm View Post
Welcome to the fun Lianna
Thanks for the vote of encouragement, Ashley Claire! Can't wait to find out who my secret sister will be. And the dinner date was perfect! Hubby and I had a food truck lunch date this afternoon.
Old 05-15-2013, 05:27 PM   #73
Mad Swapper

What kind of food truck?
Old 05-15-2013, 06:14 PM   #74
Kookie Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by onecowfarm View Post
What kind of food truck?
I had gourmet grilled cheese and Dan had a chorizo burger with peppers and onions. Lots of taco and burrito trucks as well as a cupcake truck. Perfect afternoon!
Old 05-16-2013, 05:26 AM   #75
Matboard Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by stampin-sunnychick View Post
Can't believe he is starting high school next year! He should still be 2!!!
I know what you mean. I have 3 boys. One will be going into 7th grade, one is going to be a freshman, and the other is going to be a senior! By the end of the year, I'll be the mom of three teenagers! How did that happen?!?!
Old 05-16-2013, 05:33 AM   #76
Swap Moderator

It's beautiful here in Minnesota today. Hope all that were in Texas escaped those storms safely.

How are you doing with your surveys? Let your friends know about this swap - they might like to play, too.

Have a Fantabulous Day!

Join the FUN!

Old 05-16-2013, 11:49 AM   #77
Polyshrink Goddess

Send a message via Skype™ to scrapfancy
Wink Survey done

It's me . I just finished my survey and checking into the land of Secret Sisters. I am watching the Jodi Arias Pentlay Trial and the siblings are speaking. Does anyone live in AZ. I have been watching this from the beginning and cannot believe it is over. I am so upset listening to them talk about him and how much he meant to them. A sad day in their life.
Old 05-16-2013, 11:53 AM   #78
Swap Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapfancy View Post
It's me . I just finished my survey and checking into the land of Secret Sisters. I am watching the Jodi Arias Pentlay Trial and the siblings are speaking. Does anyone live in AZ. I have been watching this from the beginning and cannot believe it is over. I am so upset listening to them talk about him and how much he meant to them. A sad day in their life.

Stephanie...

You are not alone. Rosie and I are on Skype watching and our eyes were not dry.

Join the FUN!

Old 05-16-2013, 04:05 PM   #79
Bunny's SunnyChick

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzmom View Post
I know what you mean. I have 3 boys. One will be going into 7th grade, one is going to be a freshman, and the other is going to be a senior! By the end of the year, I'll be the mom of three teenagers! How did that happen?!?!
It happens way too fast! Together we have 5...we won't even go into those ages. Let's just say they are all grown!
Tracy H. #31511=)
Are you a member ?

Old 05-16-2013, 09:52 PM   #80
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi everyone! I am looking forward to a weekend of some retail therapy at the heirloom stamp show, and fun with my crafting friends going with me I took tomorrow off work so the weekend has officially begun for me. wooohooo!

My blog: Tails in the stamp room
Closed Thread