Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree286Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2013, 08:19 AM   #1801
Swapper of the Month June 2012

Location: down the road, around the corner, first house on the left

Good morning!

The chicken turned out pretty good for crockpot BBQ chicken! Although, since the chicken tenderloins are smaller than chicken breasts. 6 hours in crockpot was too long; turned out kinda dry, but not too bad. DH liked them!

We got a little more snow last night, we now have about 9.5 inches. Love being able to stay in and not have to worry about going to work!

Hope everyone has a marvelous day!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 12-16-2013, 09:32 AM   #1802
Stazon Splitcoast

Heather, I am pretty sure Gregg is having his surgery on Thursday. I'll let everyone know what is going on with him.

Yes Angela, we had a great time at the birthday party. Lots of kids there and the three birthday boys got some great gifts and had cute cakes. I love it that we all do these get togethers. We will all be together on Christmas Eve and have Chili, Frito Chili pies and lots of snacks. On Christmas day some of us will meet at Sherrill's house for a smaller group. Most of the Grandkids will be going to their spouce's home that day. We will all be together but Denise. My son Steve told everyone he had no plans for Christmas, just wherever his Mom was that was where he would be. One year I went to Houston for Christmas and Steve and Sherrill told me it was not Christmas to them because I wasn't there. It made me feel loved for sure but I ask them how they thought Dense felt being so far away.

Loved the packages everyone is getting.

Susanne, a shoebox swap is: You design a card and then make up some kits that will make cards just like your card and everyone else does the same. You do it a lot of different ways like set your boxes on a table and everyone exchanges kits, or you move from seat to seat and make the card that is in the box in front of you. After making everyones card you leave with a bunch of cards. Clear as mud!

Lindas Stamping Blog
Corrosive Challenge Blog DT
The Outlawz Alccohol Marker Challenge DT
Fan Club Member
Susanne527 likes this post.
Old 12-16-2013, 09:55 AM   #1803
Glitter Guru

Linda, that is the cutest thing that Steve will be where you are for Christmas. Love that you are so close to the kids. Will be thinking good thoughts for Gregg and Denise, too. Chili, frito pie and snacks sounds like my perfect meal for Christmas eve. Love having all that snack-y kind of food.

That chicken sounds good Vickie.

I'm making a lasagna for tonight. Not everyone likes it, but oh well, going to have to deal, lol! These kids like something on Monday and by Friday hate it. I can't keep up with who likes what from day to day.

Angela, my friend felt like the people at the reception site, hotel, or country club or where ever it was always thought of her as an outsider on their turf kind of thing. I don't know why you would treat some people nasty who were there for the same wedding or event you were working on???!!!! Her work was really gorgeous. She had such an eye for setting up the tables. She sold her candy store and only does it on occasion now. She still can get candy from wholesalers, but without the store, she doesn't get much of the walk in business she used to have. This may be dumb, but does the chocolate cupcake get filled with ganache then iced in mint buttercream? I bought some Andes to make some mint cupcakes for Cal's birthday, but then Chuck brought home a giant cupcake from Crumbs, so I never made them. Might try it with the ganache, my recipe didn't call for any.

We might get more snow tomorrow, not sure how much, not like Susanne's though, probably just a few inches.

Susanne, that's a beautiful Advent calendar. It turned out so cute, love it.

Angela, I'm working on your kit, running behind as usual. Will have it postal soon, I promise!

Off to fold some laundry. My washer is acting up again, lol. This thing has been trouble from day from day 1. I really thought I was headed to a laundry mat last night. All of the uniforms were in the wash and it was giving me some error code. Serves me right for saving all the wash for a Sunday night. Somehow Chuck got it going.

Heather and Lynne, how fun to exchange packages in person. That must have been a blast!

Hope you are all staying warm and dry.
Old 12-16-2013, 11:23 AM   #1804
Forum Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda Palmer View Post
Heather, I am pretty sure Gregg is having his surgery on Thursday. I'll let everyone know what is going on with him.

Yes Angela, we had a great time at the birthday party. Lots of kids there and the three birthday boys got some great gifts and had cute cakes. I love it that we all do these get togethers. We will all be together on Christmas Eve and have Chili, Frito Chili pies and lots of snacks. On Christmas day some of us will meet at Sherrill's house for a smaller group. Most of the Grandkids will be going to their spouce's home that day. We will all be together but Denise. My son Steve told everyone he had no plans for Christmas, just wherever his Mom was that was where he would be. One year I went to Houston for Christmas and Steve and Sherrill told me it was not Christmas to them because I wasn't there. It made me feel loved for sure but I ask them how they thought Dense felt being so far away.

Loved the packages everyone is getting.

Susanne, a shoebox swap is: You design a card and then make up some kits that will make cards just like your card and everyone else does the same. You do it a lot of different ways like set your boxes on a table and everyone exchanges kits, or you move from seat to seat and make the card that is in the box in front of you. After making everyones card you leave with a bunch of cards. Clear as mud!
Now that's a cute idea for a swap Linda--thanks! I don't think I have 5 friends (locally) that would know how to make a card!!! I should suggest it for AE the next time I am there--see if we can round up a group!

www.quillingfancy.blogspot.com
Old 12-16-2013, 12:42 PM   #1805
Hardware Hotshot

Lynne and Angela: your packages are postal. The lady at the PO seemed to think that it MAY get there by the end of the month, Ang. God only knows when you will get yours Lynne.
Old 12-16-2013, 01:32 PM   #1806
SCS BRAK Coordinator

I went to the PO today and mailed the last of my Christmas cards. WOW - what a line. Guess everyone else saw the news saying today would be the busiest day for the post office. Of all days for me to take off and plan to go to PO. HA!

Still going to work on a few more Christmas cards. Who knows when I might need one.

Vickie - That BBQ chicken sounds good. I have scalloped potatoes and pork chops in my crock pot. Although not sure why. I think my DH has bronchitis. He came home sick from work today.

Design Team for Two Paper Divas and Twisted Tuesday Challenges and
Meljen's Designs
Old 12-16-2013, 02:51 PM   #1807
Die Cut Diva

Joanna-No worries! It will be a great surprise when it gets here. It was so nice of you to do up some stamped images for me.
Old 12-16-2013, 05:36 PM   #1808
Die Cut Diva

Susanne love your advent calendar!! Love your pictures but not the snow!! We still have snow on the ground. For heavens sakes this is southern Indiana not Minnesota!!

Vickie we got a gift book from work for Christmas and you get to choose a gift. I went with the crock pot so will be looking for some new receipes...keep me in mind!!

Kathy I bet there is a lot of excitement in the air at your house. Christmas is almost here!! Bet Lilah loves her purple tree.

Vickie that is what I am looking forward to. When I can stay in and say how pretty the snow looks because i don't have to go to work. Someday...

Heather your package is postal. I didn't even ask when she thought it would be there. My own fault for waiting so long to mail it. Please let me know when it arrives!!

Hope everyone has a nice evening.
Old 12-16-2013, 07:15 PM   #1809
Stazon Splitcoast

Hello everybody!

Tracie, you are on the ball...I have not mailed a single Christmas card.

However, Kathleen's package was mailed Saturday (due to arrive Tuesday) and Vickie's package was mailed today (due in 2-3 days). I am sorry to be late. Kathleen, please don't stress about getting my package out...let it wait until after the holidays...I am sure you have a lot to do with your kidlets and that is priority.

Linda, so glad you had fun at the party! Your son Steve is a keeper...what a touching statement he made!

Kathleen, the ganache would be great inside of a cupcake, but Ivy does not want to make filled cupcakes (even though I bought her what she would use...we used to fill cupcakes when I was a kid) so it is drizzled on top of the buttercream before the mint. The white with peppermint was REALLY good! The creamy buttercream and crunchy peppermint was a great combo. Your friend's candy business sounds fun! So strange that she had the same experience I did.... I almost took a box of the leftovers for the staff to eat, but then was worried I wouldn't have enough for all...my "bad self" is glad that I didn't after the way they acted.

Here's a good laugh.... "Mom, we are having an ugly Christmas sweater day at school...can I borrow one of yours?" LOL It wasn't really that long ago that "ugly" Christmas sweaters weren't considered ugly. So I dug around and found a couple to choose from...I still think they are both cute...she couldn't decide which one was worse. LOL

Just Monkeying Around....
I design for: Bugaboo, Creative Card Crew, Doodle Pantry, Flat Friends, From the Heart Stamps, Tuesday Morning Sketches, Ruby's Rainbow
Old 12-16-2013, 07:44 PM   #1810
Stampin' Fool

Hello everyone,

We head to Santa Rosa (5 hour drive) probably already told ya that, on Wednesday Gregg's procedure is Thursaday an he will hopefully be released Friday. Our daughter Nickie, Jasper an our granddaughter Lexie is going with us. Lexie hoping she will get to drive some, hard to believe she will be 17 Jan 2nd.
Gregg can't drive for awhile after the ablation so having Lexie along will be a good thing, she is actually a good driver. Anyway, I will let Mom know when Gregg is awake an she can let you guys know.
Thank you ladies so very much!
Old 12-16-2013, 08:06 PM   #1811
SCS BRAK Coordinator

Good luck Denise. Hope everything goes well.

Design Team for Two Paper Divas and Twisted Tuesday Challenges and
Meljen's Designs
Old 12-16-2013, 08:08 PM   #1812

thinking of you and your family, Denise. Hope all goes well with the procedure.
Old 12-16-2013, 08:09 PM   #1813
Forum Fanatic

Angela---When I told my sis in England about the AE event where we wear our "Ugly Christmas Sweaters"...she just didn't get it!!! I said, I have an old sweater vest with snowmen on it--they are made with big white pom-poms...um...the sweater is red with a faux sheep skin looking colar--it zips...need I say anything more? I wore it with a red check shirt underneath and RED Landsend shoes!!! I was just short of digging out some antlers from the Halloween costume bag! Finally...she got it!!! But then asked..."Why do people wear ugly Christmas Sweater's over there?!!!! Aaack! nevermind Jan! hahaha

Old 12-16-2013, 08:09 PM   #1814
Forum Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by leslie0090 View Post
Hello everyone,

We head to Santa Rosa (5 hour drive) probably already told ya that, on Wednesday Gregg's procedure is Thursaday an he will hopefully be released Friday. Our daughter Nickie, Jasper an our granddaughter Lexie is going with us. Lexie hoping she will get to drive some, hard to believe she will be 17 Jan 2nd.
Gregg can't drive for awhile after the ablation so having Lexie along will be a good thing, she is actually a good driver. Anyway, I will let Mom know when Gregg is awake an she can let you guys know.
Thank you ladies so very much!
Best of luck Denise....will keep Gregg in our prayers here!

Old 12-16-2013, 08:11 PM   #1815

I just noticed that all my blog followers have disappeared a few minutes ago! I know they were there earlier this evening! I checked a few blogs and see that the followers have disappeared on all I checked; is it just me or have the followers of your blogs disappeared, also?? Maybe just a hiccup with blogger tonight?
Old 12-16-2013, 08:13 PM   #1816
Forum Fanatic

I was just on Youtube chg videos and saw a good one about stamping/embossing on acetate---good pointer--to use a sticky note to stamp off the page/hold the stamp to the acetate! DUH...this is genius!

This same person stamped/embossed a sentiment on ribbon! I have done this before with black permanent ink and clear embossing powder--she used clear ink and black embossing powder (her sentiment was much thicker)...Mine looks more printed--hers looked more fuzzy (plus she had to worry about all the residual embossing powder bits in black--whereas I use clear--you don't see it--IF there is any left behind!

Angela--package arrive yet?

Old 12-16-2013, 08:19 PM   #1817
Forum Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriciae View Post
Susanne love your advent calendar!! Love your pictures but not the snow!! We still have snow on the ground. For heavens sakes this is southern Indiana not Minnesota!!

Vickie we got a gift book from work for Christmas and you get to choose a gift. I went with the crock pot so will be looking for some new receipes...keep me in mind!!

Kathy I bet there is a lot of excitement in the air at your house. Christmas is almost here!! Bet Lilah loves her purple tree.

Vickie that is what I am looking forward to. When I can stay in and say how pretty the snow looks because i don't have to go to work. Someday...

Heather your package is postal. I didn't even ask when she thought it would be there. My own fault for waiting so long to mail it. Please let me know when it arrives!!

Hope everyone has a nice evening.
Thanks Pat--those suckers are a JOB and a half! They arrive to you in flat press board pieces. 1) decide on exterior paint, 2) match all kinds of papers, 3) Paint, dry, touch up with paint that stuck to newspaper while drying!!! 4) Have husband (or someone else that likes to do this part) sand/wood glue and hammer it together, 5) Color with Copics/paper glaze #'s-affix to boxes...THEN..and only then decorated the interior of the box! OY VEY...I shoulda started in August with this project and I made (2) of them!!! But it's up on my mantle and I am lovin' it! Feel a real sense of accomplishment! Thank you sweetie!

Old 12-16-2013, 09:31 PM   #1818
Glitter Guru

I'm annoyed. I posted on the other thread my reason, but it seems to have followed me over to this thread.

Denise, thanks for the update. Good luck!!! Hope everything goes well.
Old 12-17-2013, 07:48 PM   #1819
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Thank you, Susanne!!!

Susanne, your package arrived yesterday...it was on the island waiting for me. Thank you so much for the wonderful package! I love the skates...so cute and clever! There were also beautiful papers, a cute winter die, cool stamp, ribbons, brads, and other goodies...I love it all...thank you so very much!

I have pictures to post, but I'm not on the main computer.

I design for: Bugaboo, Creative Card Crew, Doodle Pantry, Flat Friends, From the Heart Stamps, Tuesday Morning Sketches, Ruby's Rainbow
Old 12-17-2013, 07:49 PM   #1820
Stazon Splitcoast

Denise, have a safe trip tomorrow...will be thinking of you.

Old 12-18-2013, 11:53 AM   #1821
Gallery Gazer

Denise- I hope the procedure for Gregg goes well today !! Thinking of you and him !! AND please have a safe travel back. How long you / he have to stay there ?

Jessica- THANKS for your awesome christmas card. This "Elf" image is soooo cute - lovely.

Angela- I had to laugh about the ugly sweater story. Kids, hm ? Tsss, Tsss, can i borrow one of yours. The daughter of my friend (16) said to her mom while shopping: Mom you donīt need new clothes- you are no longer growing - i does !!**lol**
Have fun with all your new goodies / card kits !!

Susanne- Your advent calender is really lovely. I like all the little details- very pretty. And it can be used every year- thatīs great.
On YOU TUBE are great videos. I love watching them if i want to try a new technique or for knitting or whatever.

Pat- New recipes are always great. Have fun cooking

Linda- If the family is scattered all over the country, it is difficult to get all together at Christmas. Sad that Denise can not be there.
The shoebox swap sounds like a lot of fun !! I would like to try it too but like Susanne, i donīt have many local crafting friends here.

I just have two days to work and then I'm on vacation. On 6 January, I have to go back again. Hooray ! The annual change is always very stressful at work and I really need these days off.

No swow here and about 45-50 °. Totally unsual temperatures this time but i like it
Old 12-18-2013, 12:00 PM   #1822
Gabfest Goddess

Denise, wishing you and Gregg a safe trip and a successful ablation. (My DH works in the cath lab and one of his specialties is electrophysiology--that's where they do the kind of procedure that Gregg will be having. I know it's very scary when someone you love is the patient, but these things are usually very successful and take care of the heart arrhythmia permanently!)

Sus, the advent calendar is awesome!! (though I am not surprised--you are one talented gal and make all kinds of wonderful creations!)

Heather, I am loving the new avatar of you and Claire! She is so grown up already! Can't believe her second birthday is looming soon (February--isn't it the same as our very own Queenbee Jo's?)

I have received some beautiful Christmas cards: from Jessica (love the embossed vellum behind the image--I never would have thought of that, and will be using your idea in the future!); Pat's adorable window image with the patterned papers artfully placed to show Santa and his reindeer flying through the sky! And Tracie, that snowman is so cute! Love how you stamped the snowflakes then embossed the background paper--your color combo is great. Who makes the snowman stamp and sentiment you used? Thank you ladies, I truly appreciate these handmade beauties!

WOW, Sus and Vickie, you got tons of snow! Great pics, Susanne! We only got about six inches, which really isn't much for here.

Angela, I am just amazed at Ivy's cupcake menu and now the candies she is making for her friends for Christmas. I was telling my niece Anna about Ivy. Anna is 16, a junior in high school, and loves baking. She already is "famous" in our family for her fabulous cupcakes. I told her about Ivy's business and Anna's comment was how she doesn't have enough time to do a business like Ivy does. I told Anna how Ivy is involved in sports and does well in school (Anna is #2 academically in her class)--got her to thinking, that's for sure!

So, I'm not quite sure how well I'm liking the new computer. I've found that I can't upload photos here--haven't figured out what the glitch is. I finished my January card for the challenge across the hall, took my photo, uploaded it to the computer, but can't get it to upload on Splitcoast. ARRRRGGGHHH! I guess there is a learning curve to the new OS, so I will give it a chance.

Kathy, I am just in awe of all you are able to accomplish with four little ones! Your lasagna sounds yummy (I love that the kids just have to "deal" with it, even if they don't like it--this week ! So many moms I know will make a special menu for their kids if they don't like something being served--please! Eat what's served or go hungry!) and three Christmas trees!?! I have trouble even getting one up! Lilah is so lucky to have her own personal PURPLE tree!!

Lynne and Heather, how nice that you were able to meet up in person to exchange your kits! Make an afternoon outing from the exchange--what fun!

Imke, using up some paper pads? That is wonderful! You must be crafting many, many cards! It seems like my stack of papers is never-ending!

Still chilly here, but supposed to be in the 50's tomorrow. Expecting rain, too, that will wash away all the snow. But by next week, we are back to 20 degree temperatures and snow in time for Christmas. I will be off work for Christmas Eve, which is when Tom's family does the traditional celebration that I have come to love. I will be working Christmas night, but I am okay with that, since all our family gatherings will be done with by the time I get ready to go in.

Keep warm and enjoy your day!
Old 12-18-2013, 12:07 PM   #1823
Gabfest Goddess

I am sad to say that I will be bowing out of the next round. As much as I love all you ladies, I just need to take a break. I plan to stop in and chat, and do my best to keep up with everything and everyone in round 12. And of course, I will still be participating across the hall, so will be around there, too, where most all of you stop in. You can't get rid of me that easily!
Old 12-18-2013, 12:17 PM   #1824
Glitter Guru

Angela, thanks for the fabulous kit. Love the image, too funny! All the extras are so well matched, from papers, to ribbons to pearls, to dimensionals, felt, metal embellies, embossed card stock, all sorts of fab. stuff. And the candy bar, wow, brownie and chocolate, that sounds amazing, can't wait to try it out. Thanks so much for the fun kit, love everything!
Old 12-18-2013, 12:24 PM   #1825
Hardware Hotshot

Will miss you Patti. I know that you have MUCH on your plate so I think that it will be good to kick back ONE round (we wantcha back!) and take care of YOU. Sending you hugs!

Kathy: I've always thought about putting up a "kid" tree for all the cr@ ... I mean lovely ornaments that the kids make but I that would require me to put up ... another tree! I asked the boys to help out and decorate the tree last night while I went up to take care of the MIL who had HER ablation procedure last night. It went well (I think) but half the battle with her was trying to keep her off her feet. She was woozy and dizzy from the anesthesia and she kept trying to climb stairs and other "bad" stuff! Anyway, came home to all the ornaments in the middle of the tree. I'll post a picture on FB tonight. It made me laugh. Goofy boys

Imke: my card to you went out today but I'm pretty sure that it won't get there on time. Sorry. Just know that I am thinking about you on your special day.

Angela: I laughed at your description of Ivy's indecision about which sweater was the ugliest! I'd love to see pictures. Giggled a lot over Patti's "ugly sweater" cookies she posted on FB. Fun idea!

Suser: that advent calendar is THE BOMB. Well done girlie.
Old 12-18-2013, 01:04 PM   #1826
Forum Fanatic

Hi Ladies!
We got another 8+" of snow last night--so Muddy cannot officially walk through the lawn--he does get rather creative (shall I say) when I say..."Mud, mommy can't go into that MOUND of snow---please go right here"!!!! Believe me--it's like he knows! One of these years I'll have to remember to ask Santa for HIP boots if these snowfalls keep pounding us like this!

I am also going to take a break from this swap ((((hugs to our gracious host Angela)))) she is the BEST. But I have been looking for a job--pt/ft and I need to put my 'big girl pants' on and spend some money on grown up clothes for this 'imaginary job'...so I too will see you all across the hall--!

Old 12-18-2013, 01:07 PM   #1827
Forum Fanatic

Since I shelved my Advent Calendar a lil' late this year--I have it in with my fireplace mantle motif...Thanks for all your nicey-nice words--I am not a painter/assembler of wood pieces so I am happy with this finally getting off my bucket list!
Attached Thumbnails
christmas-2013-mantle-tree-008.jpg   christmas-2013-mantle-tree-009.jpg  

Old 12-18-2013, 01:10 PM   #1828
Forum Fanatic

oh...one more thing...Big hugs to Patti for introducing me to all of you...and big hugs to all of you for welcoming me into this fun group--seriously, I talk about you all like you are my besties and cannot imagine spending my time (on line-or some day in person) with all you wonderful ladies!

Old 12-18-2013, 01:13 PM   #1829
Hardware Hotshot

WHAT?!! Both of you quitting?!! That stinks
JadeOnline likes this post.
Old 12-18-2013, 01:25 PM   #1830
Forum Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenbee Jo View Post
WHAT?!! Both of you quitting?!! That stinks
I mentioned this to Angela (privately)...but since Patti put it out there...and I cannot keep secrets....besides...just a lil' breakiepoo...it's not like I am packin up and leaving SCS SISTER!!!

Do we all have each other's emails? I have; Angela, Patti, QueenieJO, Linda, and Imke's so far....we should put out a private email list (If anyone wants to participate that is)

Old 12-18-2013, 01:59 PM   #1831

Susanne and Patti...boohoo, but I totally understand. I just love everyone here and you girls BETTER stop in quite often! Will see you both across the hall, though, right?!
Old 12-18-2013, 02:14 PM   #1832

Angela, I received the cardkit from you in today's mail! Wow! I LOVE it! I will post pictures later this evening (I just got home from the dentist for routine cleaning etc. and need to do a few things before I settle into craftdom!)

But, I just want to share with words, what was in the kit from Angela:

An adorable card with a really adorable bear holding a little penguin image...will you share which company the image is from? I LOVE it!

6 pieces of 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock (I'm guessing PTI by the weight)

M&Ms (YUM! If it wasn't for having a fluoride treatment an hour ago, I'd break that bag open right now!)

Bling, Ribbon, lots of metal embellishments, sequins, embossed card panels, stamped sentiment images, a gorgeous paper stack of DP to match the colors of the CS, a sheet of the best quality felt, black velvet ric-rac, strip of sheer yellow ribbon, white textured ribbon, a package of Momenta cut and emboss dies (I've been wanting to try these!), AND, two die cut scallop loopy circles with REAL hand embroidering around each scallop! OMGoodness, these circles are awesome!

Thank you so very much, Angela!

I will post pics later to share with everyone!
Old 12-18-2013, 02:26 PM   #1833

grrrrrr....I just typed out a long post with something I wanted to share with you girls and I must have hit a wrong key, cause, poof! it went away. I will have to share later this evening.
Old 12-18-2013, 03:19 PM   #1834
Die Cut Diva

Wow, I can't believe both of you are leaving! I am definitely "newer" around here, but I'm going to miss you both. Don't go too far!!
Old 12-18-2013, 03:30 PM   #1835
Forum Fanatic

OH...we'll be around...it's not like I am the "quiet type" hahahahahah!!!

Old 12-18-2013, 03:39 PM   #1836
Stazon Splitcoast

Here are some pictures of the package from Jessica; there was an assortment of vintage DP, chipboard, and cool borders, gorgeous ribbons, glittered snowflakes, sparkly buttons and brads, cool little mini book embellishment charms, and a MFT snowman stamp set (he is so cute!). There was a darling card, chocolates, and things for the kids too! The kids loved their stuff and say "thank you"...Ivy thought you made the little stocking that the Burt's Bees was in! I love my stuff too; thank you so very much!
Attached Thumbnails
jessica-1-.jpg   jessica-2-.jpg  

Old 12-18-2013, 03:49 PM   #1837
Stazon Splitcoast

Here are some pictures of the package Vickie sent. There was a selection of papers and borders, die cuts, ribbon, and flowers...all in pink! A cute elephant stamp and an embossing folder. Vintage papers (tied in a pretty bow!) and a selection of embellies to go with them. A notepad, cupcake (!) calendar and a lovely card. Thank you so much, Vickie, I love it all!
Attached Thumbnails
vickie-1-.jpg   vickie-2-.jpg   vickie-3-.jpg  

Old 12-18-2013, 03:56 PM   #1838
Stazon Splitcoast

Hello to all! I still need to photograph Susanne's kit; will try to get that done tomorrow.

About the next round.... Does anyone have any ideas about what the group should do? Would love some suggestions!

I am sorry that Patti and Susanne will not be playing, but I certainly do understand. Life is busy!

Old 12-18-2013, 08:25 PM   #1839
Forum Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeymama View Post
Here are some pictures of the package from Jessica; there was an assortment of vintage DP, chipboard, and cool borders, gorgeous ribbons, glittered snowflakes, sparkly buttons and brads, cool little mini book embellishment charms, and a MFT snowman stamp set (he is so cute!). There was a darling card, chocolates, and things for the kids too! The kids loved their stuff and say "thank you"...Ivy thought you made the little stocking that the Burt's Bees was in! I love my stuff too; thank you so very much!
oh Angela..that snowman stamp is ADORABLE!!!

Old 12-18-2013, 08:26 PM   #1840
Forum Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeymama View Post
Hello to all! I still need to photograph Susanne's kit; will try to get that done tomorrow.

About the next round.... Does anyone have any ideas about what the group should do? Would love some suggestions!

I am sorry that Patti and Susanne will not be playing, but I certainly do understand. Life is busy!
I promise---It is just a break for me--I love ya all too much to wonder off into SCS land on my own!!! (((((((big schloppy hugs)))))

MommaPatti likes this post.
Closed Thread