Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree286Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2013, 05:23 PM   #1641
Swapper of the Month June 2012

Location: down the road, around the corner, first house on the left

Denise, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Susanne, I'm going to google the youtube info you mention. AND, I will be home tomorrow for the package delivery! Sheesh! I can't keep track of my doctor appointments! Today, I had appointment with foot doctor to begin the laser treatments to make my toes "healthy" again! then, next Wednesday, my DH has an upper scope done so I'll be with him for that; then, the 17th I have an ENT followup on my ears, then, the 18th I have the dentist appointment! Whew! that's enough!

Anyone counting down to Season 4 of Dowton Abbey?! I think it begins on January 5, 2014! Love the series! Now, you may think this is a little morbid, but I have recently watched all the Dexter seasons/episodes...oh my goodness...I really got hooked, but it ended with season 8 and I got a bit emotional!

Still no mojo...I hope it returns tomorrow. *sigh*

Great kit from Tracie, Heather!

I've rattled on enough, so am going to do a little browsing before going to living room to watch TV with DH.

Hope everyone has a wonderful evening.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 12-03-2013, 05:57 PM   #1642
Watercolor Wizard

Vickie--funny you should say that about Dexter--it's all the rage at this house! At least for some of us and Tom just got hooked on 4 episodes or so....Shane started watching "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia"...then K watched them all...Then, Shane had to do some report for his Psych class about the personality of murders or something...started watching Dexter on line--he watched the entire show...One night K watched and she was hook--who also sucked in her beau Peter...and now Tom!!!

Funny: Tom's bday was 11/30--so K bought him a Dexter book, coffee mug and some other trinkets...she wrapped everything in one of her kotex boxes (because that is the only box she could find at 3am)...Ironically it was all the Dexter stuff!!! We all got a lil' laugh about that! (shaking head) crazy family here!

My SIL mentioned Downton Abby at TG dinner--need to start that one myself.

www.quillingfancy.blogspot.com
Old 12-03-2013, 06:11 PM   #1643

Susanne, those K-boxes make great gift boxes!! LOL AND, adorable Valentine card boxes...a good family memory! Growing up, I lived a hop, skip, and barely a jump from the little red school building I went to first grade in; I also walked home for lunch, as my dad also came home for lunch. So, my selective hearing on this particular day...I heard teacher say we had to have a Valentine box, but I didn't hear when we were to have it. So, I go home at lunch and announce I have to take a decorated Valentine box back to school with me...no questions asked, parents go busy! LOL The only box was the K-box, and we had crepe paper and construction in good supply at home. My dad made the most awesome Valentine Box that I proudly took to school after lunch was over! I also got a prize from teacher for being the "first" one. Of course, I was also reminded that I didn't have to bring it for several days! Oh well, just a blast from the past! LOL
Susanne527 likes this post.
Old 12-03-2013, 06:37 PM   #1644
Watercolor Wizard

Remember when the "K boxes" were huge--and I mean huge! Like you could fit 2 rolls of paper towel in them horizontally? (Obviously before "mini" pads were invented!) So my oldest brother John didn't have his license yet/or no car was around and my mom asked him if he could run up to Rini's Pharmacy to buy a HUGE box for us girls---the poor guy had 2 paper grocery bags around both ends of this one huge box, strapped it on the back seat flat part of his bike and drove home from the drug store--just for us girls!!! What a guy!!! hahaha

Old 12-03-2013, 06:37 PM   #1645
Watercolor Wizard

:::::::::::::::::::: sprinkling some MOJO powder on Vickie:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Old 12-03-2013, 06:42 PM   #1646
Hardware Hotshot

Send some MOJO powder my way too, Susie-Q
Old 12-03-2013, 07:40 PM   #1647
Hardware Hotshot

Some great stories, made me laugh!
Old 12-03-2013, 08:25 PM   #1648
Stazon Splitcoast

Me to Heather. Great stories!

Lindas Stamping Blog
Corrosive Challenge Blog DT
The Outlawz Alccohol Marker Challenge DT
Fan Club Member
Old 12-03-2013, 09:46 PM   #1649
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenbee Jo View Post
Send some MOJO powder my way too, Susie-Q
sent your dash of MOJO via email toots...go...be with the sprinkles!

Whenever I am in a crunch MOJO mood...I will drag out an entirely different craft--K Knitter or go bake something!

{We need something baked since we are all on withdrawal from last weeks feast}...Tonight, I heated up the last of the white meat turkey and whipped potatoes for Tommy--my fridge is officially cleaned out--back to the store tomorrow for something new and fresh!

Well, I went off on a tangent there--dryer just buzzed...I guess that's my que to go make the coffee and scoot up to bed!

Old 12-03-2013, 09:51 PM   #1650
Watercolor Wizard

Oh...one more thing...today I ventured off to a NEW Michaels store--yes, brand new and Tom told me about it--I didn't even know it existed. It's in Epping, NH...so here I am taking everything in at this NEW store...and I run into my old boss from my OLD store...he's hiring a scrapbook/knitting instructor...I should hear by Friday if the job is mine....the new stores have new stuff--like cool stuff too! I can get there in my new "vintage" car in less than 15 minutes--back roads in NH!!!AND...there's another brand spanking new Michaels going in near where I grocery shop--YES!!! Right now it's a parking lot and a part of a wall where the super Walmart is going...but, who knows...maybe I can learn all kinds of stuff at the Epping store and move closer to home?

Old 12-04-2013, 04:01 AM   #1651
Glitter Guru

Good luck Susanne, hope you get the job!

You are cracking me up about the kotex box. And Vickie that made me laugh too about your kotex mailbox!

Yesterday I channeled Linda and just colored a bunch of Christmas images. It was hard for me with my OCD personality to not match any paper up first. But I really felt like coloring and not making cards. Hoping that I can find papers to match. But like Linda said when you have so much paper there must be a match somewhere!

I saw on facebook that Gregg got to go home last night. Hope things go well Denise until his appointment. Boy this insurance stuff makes things complicated. Hope he gets the care he needs quickly.

Joanna, what is the die you used for the bow type swirly thing on your card today. I love it, so cool looking.

Off to try and fold some laundry before I take Finn and Lilah to school. Hope everyone has a great day.
Old 12-04-2013, 04:29 AM   #1652
Glitter Guru

Susanne- Sounds great, good luck ! I keep my fingers crossed- hope you will get the job !

Kathy- Have you find some matching paper ? I have tried it (color first), but I can not in this way. If I make a card, for example, for the Sketch Challenge is the layout done. Thatīs really easy Then I select an image and then the paper. Then i color. Everything else is too complicated for me **lol**

Great to hear that Gregg is home and I hope his heart beating again in the rhythm.

Susanne- I'm going to buy wool and knit a scarf and crochet a matching hat. I try it. I'll buy colorful wool. Always change the colors to me is too stressful

My christmas cards are done and ready to mail. I might still make one or two cards, then it's over with Christmas cards !! Here is not a lovely weather. Very hazy, lots of fog, gray. No sunshine, only clouds. No wonder so many people get depressed in the winter Bring on the summer **lol** !!

Today I had a dentist appointment. 2 hours I was there. Preparation for my crown. Now I have to endure two weeks with a provisional molar. That means no nuts and roasted almonds at the christmas market for me
Old 12-04-2013, 06:07 AM   #1653
SCS BRAK Coordinator

OK girls I have a question for you experts. Would you all recommend a silhouette? I have a big shot and a vagabond and not sure if I would use it enough to justify the purchase.

Design Team for Two Paper Divas and Twisted Tuesday Challenges and
Meljen's Designs
Old 12-04-2013, 07:05 AM   #1654
Watercolor Wizard

I completed (1) of the Advent Calendars last night--this is for my sister Shrills in AZ. Note to all--This has been painted, sanded, each box covered with DP, each # colored with Copic's and Diamond Glaze and the extra doodads were actually hard to find to scale--but I nearly wet my pants when I saw the Santa suits on sale at Michaels!! haha So I recommend if you make one of these--start earlier than November/TG week!!! haha
Attached Thumbnails
shrills-advent-calendar-2013-001.jpg   shrills-advent-calendar-2013-004.jpg   shrills-advent-calendar-2013-005.jpg  

Old 12-04-2013, 12:53 PM   #1655
Stazon Splitcoast

Susanne, this is awesome...beautiful work. I love it and love all the details you put into this calendar.

Great time for my eyes to mess up...vision is very blurry and can't get into the opthamalogist until Monday....can't read or color and hurting my eyes to see the bright computer...just thinking of all the cards I still need to make. Thank goodness all DT cards are made for this friday and sunday.

Tracie, I love my silhouette. If you scrapbook it is really great and it has so many millions of images to buy to cut and the cuts are on sale for 1/2 price now, 50cents. It cuts out step cards, images etc so I use mine a lot but could do without it if I had to, does not work with dies..Hope this helps.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Old 12-04-2013, 03:06 PM   #1656
SCS BRAK Coordinator

Thanks Linda. Still thinking about it.

Good news about Gregg. Hope he can get the care he needs.

Susanne love your calendar. Just beautiful.

Design Team for Two Paper Divas and Twisted Tuesday Challenges and
Meljen's Designs
Old 12-04-2013, 03:51 PM   #1657

Susanne, your advent calendar is gorgeous.

Susanne, no cardkit delivery today; maybe tomorrow!

Denise, glad to hear that Gregg is home. Hope he is doing better each day.

Patti, thank you for the beautiful card I received in today's mail.

One more K-box story! Remember when the boxes were tall, narrow and blue with a blue rose on it? it's the tall bue one that my dad made my V-Day box out of. BUT, many years ago a boyfriend and I went to see a movie called The Blue Rose! So, I got the bright idea to cut the rose out of the box and paste it onto a card to let him know I LOVED the movie! Oh my! He was from a huge family...lots of sisters...I didn't think about the fact that he would know where the blue rose came from!

Thanks for the mojo sprinkle; I hope it takes effect by tomorrow morning; I have a lot of cards to create between now and Sunday!

It got up to 69 degrees here today; then the temp is going to do a drastic drop and be in the 30s tomorrow! brrrrr

I know there is something I should be doing right now! So, will go for now and wish everyone a wonderful Wednesday evening.

One more thought...is the silhouette the same as the cameo?? Just curious. The last time I was at Archiver's they cut a shaped card out for me using the cameo. I was really neat and she did show me a whole screen full of images. I don't use my cricut so I doubt that I would use a silhouette or cameo. I have, (saying very quietly) over 100 cricut cartridges and wish I had room to have it set up and ready to cut, but it sits behind my inkpads and 4x6 picture printer (which I haven't used in forever). *sigh*

I need to go look for some "fussy cutting" inspiration for a DT project.
Old 12-04-2013, 04:28 PM   #1658
Hardware Hotshot

Tracie: I was glad that you asked about the Silhouette. Ken asked me if I wanted one but I'm not sure. I have a Big Shot and a Cricut. When I scrapbooked, I used the Cricut but I haven't in some time. It's a lot of money for something to just sit on a shelf.

I am officially freezing today. Our high of 8 was reached at midnight last night and the temperatures have been falling all day. It's supposed to get to 11 below zero tonight. I just do not function well when the temperature drops below 20. Unfortunately it's supposed to stay well below 20 until next Monday. I'm thinking that if the district doesn't call a snow day tomorrow, this momma will!

Someone dropped off enchilada for dinner since I had cataract surgery today. I'm excited to not cook
Old 12-04-2013, 05:46 PM   #1659
Stazon Splitcoast

Vickie, the silhouette came is the same machine. It has all kinds of shapes it cuts for backing for images. I love the different shapes you have to choose from and you can enlarge or shrink to fit a label or a image.

Joanna, did you really have cataract surgery today? How are you? Sending good thoughts and prayers your way.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Old 12-04-2013, 06:24 PM   #1660
Watercolor Wizard

QueenieJO--cataract surgery? Wow--aren't you way too young for that? I hope you mend fast--and a free enchilada is good too!

Vickie--I just remember the huge box said the "K" word like it was a broadcast banner--(oh like what could possibly be in this huge box???) as big as life and it was such a big box that we had to store it in the hall closet on the way to the bathroom--because my mom's cabinet in the "girls bathroom" was too short to house those gynormous box! haha...Blue rose card--too funny

I don't even want to talk about how sports dudes use tampons to plug up their noses for injuries...if ya know what I mean! Even my boys get silly crude and if one is telling a sob story about something--the other will make a crack and say--need a tampon? hahahaha so sick! haha

Silhouette vs Cameo--these have confused me but both are tied into your computer correct? So in lieu of buying separate cartridges (like my Cricut) you order and cut from computer screen to machine right?

The way my computer is set up down here limited electricity outlets--with the printer to the right and no room on the left to shift and move things over--I would not be able to plug another electronic device into my computer! I don't think I am much help to you Tracie! But you like digital things so maybe its the way to go for you--

I just wish I could build a magnetic wall for all my dies to be visible--but I love my dies--I use my Cricut for multiples and certain projects--(not crazy about the price of the cartridges--but once you have em-they are right there to grab and create) no computer needed.

At AE "Amiee" teaches a Sihouette class--Project life is tied into it--I just never saw anything WOW me from what they have created that a person couldn't do w/ dies/punches! So--maybe go on Youtube and search around for some serious Silhouette/Cameo customers that really have good videos? Good luck!

I own; Big Shot, 2 Grand Caliburs and Cricut Expressions (big one) and my next purchase will be the Sizzix magnetic board and the crease board--since some of the dies require this board!

Old 12-04-2013, 07:24 PM   #1661

Susanne, I just got the magnetic platform not too long ago and LOVE it! Well worth the money (I got mine with a 40% off coupon at Hobby Lobby!)

Got one card made need to make 3 more just like it for a swap, but still have several more projects to do by Sunday! Maybe mojo is returning....I will need to stay off computer tomorrow so I can get some of those done!

Joanna, hope all is healing as it should after your surgery.

Going to call it a night!
Old 12-04-2013, 09:17 PM   #1662
Hardware Hotshot

Susanne, the Silhouette Cameo is one and the same.

Silhouette is the brand name (like Cricut). Cameo is the model (like Expression or Expression2).
Old 12-04-2013, 09:46 PM   #1663
Hardware Hotshot

Joanna, how was surgery? I imagine that cataract surgery wouldn't unlike lasik surgery. DH thinks I should go and get it, but I'm a 'fraidy cat. I admit, it would be nice not to rely on glasses or contacts, but haven't conquered that fear yet. Not that there's the extra money lying around for me to go do it right now anyway (although it's important enough we could probably find the money for it).

Susanne, your advent calendar is GORGEOUS!!! Love it!

I thought I'd post a couple recent picture of Claire. I got a Wish RAK package yesterday and Claire helped me open it. You can see how much she's grown. Notice the hair? It's really coming in now!! LOL. (she's still hardly got any!!).
Attached Thumbnails
whats-inside.jpg   mmm-candy-.jpg  
Vickie Y, Susanne527 and Angie1974 like this post.
Old 12-05-2013, 03:45 AM   #1664
Glitter Guru

I'm always amazed at how many machines you own I have a Cuttlebug ***lol***

I donīt have any space for more machines and not sure if i would use them. I thought about the envelope maker but i have a MS Scoring board with which i can make also envelopes....and it had never done before. If iīm honest, i think i donīt need that envelope board.

Heather- Sweet picīs from Claire. At the first i think she looks a bit like you !

Susanne- Amazing advent calendar ! So many work but it has become very nice. Iīm sure your sis will like it

Joanna- I hope everything goes well with your surgury ?! Thinking of you !
Old 12-05-2013, 06:57 AM   #1665
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeOnline View Post
Susanne, the Silhouette Cameo is one and the same.

Silhouette is the brand name (like Cricut). Cameo is the model (like Expression or Expression2).
Thank you Heather---I truly didn't know that--they seemed to come out at the same time--do the electronic cutting via a computer--no wonder I am so confused!

Old 12-05-2013, 06:59 AM   #1666
Watercolor Wizard

Heather--great to see and your lovely Claire! I heard an old wife's tale that when a baby has thin hair (growing in) that eventually it will turn thick! All three of my kids had the thin wispy hair and all three of them have a nice thick head of hair (my side of the family) if I do say so--I have very thick hair!

How are you feeling? When is your due date?

Old 12-05-2013, 07:01 AM   #1667
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vickie Y View Post
Susanne, I just got the magnetic platform not too long ago and LOVE it! Well worth the money (I got mine with a 40% off coupon at Hobby Lobby!)

Got one card made need to make 3 more just like it for a swap, but still have several more projects to do by Sunday! Maybe mojo is returning....I will need to stay off computer tomorrow so I can get some of those done!

Joanna, hope all is healing as it should after your surgery.

Going to call it a night!
Yeah Vickie...ya gettin' that MOJO back! I do really need the magnetic board--I use/reuse my reposeable tape on everything that goes through my Grand Calibur and sometimes the Big Shot! It's one of those things you have to buy--need to find it on sale!

Old 12-05-2013, 08:26 AM   #1668
Hardware Hotshot

Snow day today (and it's a legitimate one too!) I'm all set to go craft all day. If I just didn't have to feed those pesky kids, do laundry and shovel the walk .... today would be PERFECT!

Yes, Susanne. I am a little young to develop cataracts but diabetics can get them early. During the pre-op all the nurses kept calling me "the toddler." It was nice to be considered young again!

Because I am diabetic, I had to get a few more shots in the eyes to prevent swelling and infection. As a result, my eyes are bloodshot and I have a few bruises; basically I look like I got in the wrong end of a bar fight. But my fellow cataract patients (there were 4 of us that morning) look much better than me. You can't tell they had surgery when I saw them the following morning. I say go for it Heather. Seeing the clock this morning without glasses was REALLY exciting!

Boy that guy has it good (the cataract doctor). My insurance was billed $3,000 for the doctor fees and the length of the surgery ... 15 minutes. I think I would like to earn $200 a minute for a job. If only I could find some job crafting that offered THAT salary!
Old 12-05-2013, 08:59 AM   #1669
Hardware Hotshot

Oh and Kathy (thanks for your sweet comment on the blog) the die is Memory Box
Kathleen Curry likes this post.
Old 12-05-2013, 11:00 AM   #1670

Oh Susanne...(kinda sounds like a lyrics to a song) got sidetracked!

It's here! The wonderful cardkit from you is here! Thank you so very much!

Here are a couple pictures; the napkin fold card is beautiful! And, thanks for the directions!
Attached Thumbnails
sus-vky.jpg   sus-2-vky.jpg  
Susanne527 likes this post.
Old 12-05-2013, 03:06 PM   #1671
Watercolor Wizard

Vickie--so glad it made it to your house safe n sound!

Old 12-05-2013, 03:07 PM   #1672
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Oh Susanne...(kinda sounds like a lyrics to a song) got sidetracked!

It's here! The wonderful cardkit from you is here! Thank you so very much!

Here are a couple pictures; the napkin fold card is beautiful! And, thanks for the directions!
You probably already know how to make those Napkin Fold cards--but just thought I'd share--really into the alternative card shapes here!

Old 12-05-2013, 03:31 PM   #1673

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne527 View Post
You probably already know how to make those Napkin Fold cards--but just thought I'd share--really into the alternative card shapes here!
I haven't ever made one of those folds! Your's is gorgeous! LOVE it! And, love those G45 papers! And, the stamp set...well since it was on my craft desk, I decided to use one of the stamps for a DT challenge...remember me whining about fussy cutting?! One of those stamps was perfect for fussy cutting...I'm just not sure I like what I did with it; but, my design using that stamp is growing on me! It won't go live on my blog until next Tuesday.
Old 12-05-2013, 06:47 PM   #1674
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
I haven't ever made one of those folds! Your's is gorgeous! LOVE it! And, love those G45 papers! And, the stamp set...well since it was on my craft desk, I decided to use one of the stamps for a DT challenge...remember me whining about fussy cutting?! One of those stamps was perfect for fussy cutting...I'm just not sure I like what I did with it; but, my design using that stamp is growing on me! It won't go live on my blog until next Tuesday.
It would have been more "gorgeouser" if only the sender remembered to put a sentiment in it!!! Once you make one of those cards--you'll be hooked! You can make a pocket in the center and slip a gift card in there--the whole card can be a "gift"!!!

Old 12-05-2013, 10:24 PM   #1675
Glitter Guru

Susanne- Wonderful kit and i like the ornaments on a chain. Super nice

Vickie- Have fun with it and iīm curious about your card.

Joanna- Glad everything went well. Stephan, my DH is also diabetic and I know the problem. He always has to check for glaucoma.

Wish you all a happy Friday !!
Old 12-05-2013, 11:06 PM   #1676
Die Cut Diva

Susanne-Nice kit!

Joanna-I can't imagine shots in the eye. They would have to tie me to the table.

Vickie, Susanne-I am also a huge Dexter fan. However, I will have to wait a LONG time to see Season 8.

To All-I have finally figured out (for the 2nd time; the 1st was eons ago) how to upload cards. Most of them are older, but if anyone feels like looking and commenting, I would love any feedback. Much improvement is needed, I know.
Vickie Y likes this post.
Old 12-06-2013, 05:15 AM   #1677
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Thank you, Patti!!!

I received a package in the mail from Patti...what fun it was to open! There are 2 beautifully packaged kits...one is treat themed and the other snow themed...both look like fun to dive in to! So far, I have enjoyed just looking at them, such beautiful papers and embellishments. Plus, there were some other goodies and candy too...I will post pictures later today or tomorrow. Patti, thank you so much for a wonderful package...I love it!

Just Monkeying Around....
I design for: Bugaboo, Creative Card Crew, Doodle Pantry, Flat Friends, From the Heart Stamps, Tuesday Morning Sketches, Ruby's Rainbow
Old 12-06-2013, 05:26 AM   #1678
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning!

Joanna, how are your eyes today? Hope you are feeling great!

Linda, how is Gregg doing?

Vickie, wonderful goodies from Susanne...have fun!

Heather, darling pictures of Claire...she will no doubt be a crafty girl!

Oh Susanne, your poor brother! I'll bet he was mortified to do the "shopping" for you girls....

It's been a busy week. Yesterday Ivy delivered her tree and finished decorating it. We were in such a rush to get to the school that we didn't even get a picture of it, so we'll do that tonight. Last night was the first wrestling meet, so I went to that. I knew wrestling was big here, but had no idea what a production they make of it. Big crowd, emcee, music, fancy hooded robes likes boxers, etc. The cheerleaders make signs for their lockers each meet; Ivy was using the Cuttlebug and dies...she even left a glue-y mess on my table. Does anyone know a wrestler? Am wondering if it is like this everywhere? The boys did really well too; Ivy's "friend" wrestles at 132 and won his match. I say "friend" because she tells everyone that they are just friends and not dating. Hmmm, so why does his Mom have a picture of them on her Facebook page? LOL

I was helping bake cupcakes this morning and burned the top of my finger on the inside of the oven. It hurts like crazy when exposed to the heat of the oven or washing utensils with hot water; I found some burn cream and put that on...so far it hasn't helped. Guess I'm a big baby!

I am trying to finish Kathleen's and Vickie's packages today, or tomorrow at the latest. We have 11 dozen cupcakes going out today, so I am helping with that since Ivy is in school.

Just Monkeying Around....
I design for: Bugaboo, Creative Card Crew, Doodle Pantry, Flat Friends, From the Heart Stamps, Tuesday Morning Sketches, Ruby's Rainbow
Old 12-06-2013, 06:59 AM   #1679
Gabfest Goddess

Happy FRiday, ladies!

I got myself all caught up reading this thread on Monday, then wrote a big long post, commenting on all I had read. Then, before I could post it, POOF! It disappeared into cyberspace. I was soooooo frustrated, i shut down the computer in despair.

Then, after 3 weeks off work, I headed back in on Tuesday night. Worked 3 in a row, stopped off for a dentist appointment this morning, and here I am again...trying to get caught up here, and with life. (Found a nasty, stinky load of laundry in the washing machine this morning...who knows when I actually started that thing. And obviously forgot all about it til today! Ewwwwwww!)

And, the new computer has arrived, but I haven't yet found the time to hook it up.

So, I am going to read back and see what's happening with all you lovely ladies, and try to re-comment on the news...
Old 12-06-2013, 08:16 AM   #1680
Hardware Hotshot

Oooh, Angela ... I did that once. It hurts! You never realize how often you bend and move fingers until you hurt one. Get well soon.

Lynne: I have a package for you all bundled up with House Mousers and as soon as I can bring myself to brave the weather, I'll get it mailed off to you.

Speaking of the weather, the kids and I have another day off. They're fighting already today. It's only 10 -- this does not bode well for the rest of the day!

Still having trouble getting motivated to be creative. Help me Canadians ... how are you creative when it's soo flipping cold out? All I want to do is crawl under a blanket and read.
JadeOnline likes this post.
Closed Thread