Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree286Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2013, 03:27 PM   #1601
Glitter Guru

Joanna, got my fabulous kit from you today. LOVE everything! I will post the details tomorrow, just wanted to let you know it arrived, thanks a million!
Old 11-30-2013, 04:55 PM   #1602
Watercolor Wizard

Wow Linda--sounds like a wicked huge Paaahty {pronounced potty} with lotsa good food! (that's the way they say it heeeah!) So glad Gregg is feeling better--home straight from ICU? Wow...he must be doing very well. Good!

Pat--I have no choice--no one likes to cook here--even my SIL brought 1 apple pie that was made by someone else!!! I enjoy the madness and once its done--I enjoy it more! ha-ha

Just ran to Walmart for things for Patrick to bring back to school--he leaves at 7:15am tomorrow morning and will be home in 3 weeks for Christmas!

We all went to Long Horn Steak house for dinner for Tom's b-day tonight--nice--But after calling in advance, notifiying the hostess & host that I want some surprise cake thing for Tom they nodded yes......our waiter was never notified!!! He gave us the ck... He was a great waiter too--so I walked up to him and said--{We have a birthday boy--my husband--??} He no sooner came to our table with their HUGE platter of chocolate mouse with ice cream drizzled with chocolate dessert and did not charge us for it!!! He kept apologizing...I said..no biggie-the hostess should have said something --not your fault...poor kid--he got a good tip!

I thought to myself--Seriously--like 3 people were aware of this before we sat down!!! Tom was just grateful they didn't pull out a saddle for him to sit on and the crew didn't sing to him!!! aka Texas Road House event!

Vickie--I have to say--your package is ready for mailing--I was so excited to get it all together today--notes, cs cut/all packaged up...put your card in there and totally forgot to add a "Happy Birthday" sentiment in it...So...enjoy it and pass it onto someone else that is worthy!!! Air head! (See Pat, this is where 'twirly susie' forgets stuff!!!) Enjoy my friend!

www.quillingfancy.blogspot.com
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 11-30-2013, 04:58 PM   #1603
Watercolor Wizard

Vickie--I was calling myself an airhead up there...hahahaha...just re-read that and thought oops...should have said "Susie Airhead"!!!

Vickie Y likes this post.
Old 11-30-2013, 07:35 PM   #1604
Swapper of the Month June 2012

Location: down the road, around the corner, first house on the left

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne527 View Post
Vickie--I was calling myself an airhead up there...hahahaha...just re-read that and thought oops...should have said "Susie Airhead"!!!
AAACCCKKK! I hit like instead of quote!! LOL You are not alone! Just want to let you know it's a "title" I myself wear with pride!
Old 12-01-2013, 08:09 AM   #1605
Die Cut Diva

Happy Sunday!! Just one last day off work...not looking forward to 5 in a row. Its been a while!!
Old 12-01-2013, 10:21 AM   #1606

JCI to say hello and to wish everyone a super Sunday!
Old 12-01-2013, 03:27 PM   #1607
Stazon Splitcoast

Hello, ladies!

Wow, reading through these posts makes me hungry! I love stuffed mushrooms; actually I love just about anything I don't have to cook for myself. Maybe it's a good thing no one in this house is fond of cooking??

Linda -- hope Gregg made it home. Hospitals are depressing enough without having to spend the holidays there. I'd say being healthy enough to go home is a definite reason to be thankful!

DH is out of town for the week. If we can keep everyone healthy, I know I'll be thankful. Hoping to get Angela's kit finished and the rest of Christmas on its way to completion.

How is everyone else doing with holiday preparations?
Old 12-01-2013, 04:00 PM   #1608
Hardware Hotshot

Hi all. Busy with family obligations this week. My SIL brought the crud with her and Ken and I are laying on the couch, victims of the onslaught of the new germs!

Jessica: My neighbor just hung about 300 lights on his house. I think that you might be able to see his house from space! I'll be lucky if I get the tree decorated and all the Christmas junk out. Blah. Maybe I'll wait til' I feel better.

Kathy: Yay, I'm glad that the kit found it's way to you. Did the stamp come too?

We took all the kids (10, 8, 6, 3 and 18 months) to see Frozen. SOOO cute, everyone was entranced (OK, the 18 month old got a tiny bit fussy after all the popcorn was gone) but I highly recommend this movie.
Old 12-01-2013, 07:37 PM   #1609
Stazon Splitcoast

The last of my company left today. I still do not have any new images colored but have a lot of new cards made with images already colored.

Gregg got put back into ICU and didn't make it home. His heart jumped out of rhythm twice today and his blood pressure is very high. Thought I would let you all know.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Corrosive Challenge Blog DT
The Outlawz Alccohol Marker Challenge DT
Fan Club Member
Susanne527 likes this post.
Old 12-01-2013, 10:50 PM   #1610
Glitter Guru

Linda- I put together my first card with design papers. I find it very hard to color and then find the right papers. It's great to read that you're doing it the other way around. Sorry to hear that about Gregg. I hope it goes better soon !!

Joanna- Then it's your neighbor who makes such a bright light? I have been wondering why it is so bright at night **lol** This year I have done a bit of decoration on the doorstep. But no lights- maybe next year. Sounds like you had a nice cinema day !

Susanne- Sounds like Tomīs birthday was great and dinner too

I will have to work on Angelaīs kit. Itīs the last one for this round.
Old 12-02-2013, 06:13 AM   #1611
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning!

I've been catching up on all the posts. I worked the weekend; I have a new student with me. Chelsea is due in about 6 weeks and quite large; I worry about the workload and try to do all the running and heavy lifting. We had a busy weekend and were both worn out. Colds are going around here and we both have one...no fun.

Joanna, our neighbors decorate their house beautifully. It is a pretty little brick house with a white picket fence; they decorate the fence with live greenery swags and lights, plus there are lights on the house and burning candles (faux) in the windows. It is truly lovely!

Please, please do not stress about getting my kits out this month! December is a busy month, with lots of extra activities and demands, and I do not want anyone stressing over it. As you all know, I have been repeatedly late this round and I am sorry for that.

I'm catching up on laundry today and cleaning the house...it always is a wreck after I have worked the weekend.

Just Monkeying Around....
I design for: Bugaboo, Creative Card Crew, Doodle Pantry, Flat Friends, From the Heart Stamps, Tuesday Morning Sketches, Ruby's Rainbow
Old 12-02-2013, 06:47 AM   #1612
Glitter Guru

Was bummed to see Gregg is back in the ICU. Hoping they get his heart rhythm straightened out. Tough for Denise with the babies and her MS to be running back and forth. Linda, let her know we are thinking of her.

Imke, I do my cards like you. I get it all done, then color to match. Wish I could do it Linda's way, because sometimes I feel like just coloring, but I'm afraid I can't find paper to match later.

Joanna, when I opened the kit all I could smell was mint (one of my favorite smells!). Haven't had any candy yet, but it's calling my name. No stamp yet, but I'm sure it will arrive soon.

Angela, wow, that is tough to be working 6 weeks before delivery. She's lucky you are mentoring her and are so thoughtful and being careful with her lifting. I'm knee deep in laundry today, too!

Did you guys see that There She Goes stamps is closing? Surprised to hear it. They are really nice quality and have a great selection.

Off to try to make a project from my silhouette. It's a 12 days of Christmas box thing. Looking complicated, hope I can figure it out!
Old 12-02-2013, 07:02 AM   #1613
Stazon Splitcoast

So sorry to hear about Gregg not making it home, Linda. Maybe today?

We have a bit of a warming trend here today and I can't say I'm sorry! If I was really motivated, I'd plant daffodils, but I still need to clear a path for the craft room so I think that's the priority.

Anyone else enjoying warmer temperatures?
Old 12-02-2013, 07:05 AM   #1614
Stazon Splitcoast

Kathy -- I didn't know about TSG; that's sad. I was on a design team with the owner/founder so I was always cheering for her. I can't imagine how tough it must be to have a small business in this economy.
Old 12-02-2013, 07:34 AM   #1615
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda Palmer View Post
The last of my company left today. I still do not have any new images colored but have a lot of new cards made with images already colored.

Gregg got put back into ICU and didn't make it home. His heart jumped out of rhythm twice today and his blood pressure is very high. Thought I would let you all know.
I color first...have no plans....then go through my papers and doodads and put it together--I have never planned a card in my life--maybe that's my problem!!! hahaha If I go and buy matchy-matchy--most times I don't use the matchy coordinate and save it for another card!

Also, I never buy too much of one style DP--because once I use it--I get a lil' bored with using it again!!! Or put it away for a long time!

Old 12-02-2013, 07:36 AM   #1616
Watercolor Wizard

{{{Gregg}}}} Hope they figure out what works for him Linda....

Old 12-02-2013, 07:47 AM   #1617
Hardware Hotshot

I am looking at my month and can I just say ... OH MY Heck ! It is already crowded with appointments and obligations ... UGH!! How did I schedule so much?!!

I'm trying to cyber-shop today. I'd love to avoid the mall completely this year. I'm supposed to make a quilt between now and next Friday. Feeling a bit of pressure.
Old 12-02-2013, 10:34 AM   #1618
Stazon Splitcoast

I've been shopping online myself for myself. Lots of sales in the stamping and scrapbook stores.

I have always colored when I am in the mood to color and with all the paper I have I can always find paper to match. I'm sure that isn't the right way to do it but I usually have a box full of colored images. Sometimes I cut them with a die but usually leave them until I am ready to use them. If you have tons of paper it is easy to find some that matches.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. I am ready to get into a regular routine again.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Old 12-02-2013, 10:46 AM   #1619
Stazon Splitcoast

Linda, how is Greg doing today?

Kathleen and Jessica, The Craft's Meow is also closing at the end of the year.

Where are the good online deals today?

I design for: Bugaboo, Creative Card Crew, Doodle Pantry, Flat Friends, From the Heart Stamps, Tuesday Morning Sketches, Ruby's Rainbow
Old 12-02-2013, 11:10 AM   #1620
Glitter Guru

The Craft's Meow is closing, too??? Wow, that is sad.

Linda, with the amount of paper I have, I should be able to do it your way. I may give that a try. Sometimes at night I feel like sitting in front of the TV and coloring while Chuck watches football or a movie.

We're not getting the warm spell Jessica, it's very cold here today.

I need to get some shopping done online, so much easier that way. Cal's birthday is Friday. I think I'm done shopping for that, but need to look at what I bought. Sometimes I lose track.

Hope everyone is having a great day!
Old 12-02-2013, 11:34 AM   #1621
Hardware Hotshot

Today is the last "warm" day here. It's 55 but we have 60 mph wind gusts. Tomorrow we have snow with highs in the teens. And that last all week, bleah. They are predicting 12-14 inches of snow. Wonder how much we will actually get?

I want to take advantage of the warm weather to string lights in the trees but the wind is REALLY blowing. Ugh.
Old 12-02-2013, 11:52 AM   #1622
Watercolor Wizard

U who....Vickie!!! Your November package is postal--you should receive it by Wednesday the new postal lady said!!! Remember the finished card inside is your B-day card--w/o a sentiment! hahahahaha But just know--I mean all good tidings my dear and feel free to resend it to anyone!

I just gave K a tutorial on the large round knitting loom--she's planning on knitting her beau "Peter" a hat and scarf in that black junky yarn...I said to her--I have a pom-pom maker if you want to top off the hat--she said...Naw ma...Peter wants to look "badazz" in it and I think the pom-pom will ruin that effect! hahaha!

Have a great Monday!

Queenbee Jo likes this post.
Old 12-02-2013, 12:56 PM   #1623

Hello on this cold, dreary Monday; no warm spell here. I didn't even venture out this morning to go to the crop at Church (really, I wasn't organized enough to go and I slept in, which felt good!)

Susanne, I'll be on the lookout!

I have several crafty projects I should be working on, but just can't get it together in head. *sigh* I have several blog posts I need to schedule, so hope to dig in and git r done this evening or in the morning!

I received shipping notice on the little something I'm going to include in Angela's December kit, so my plan is to finish it up and to Angela, at least before Christmas! LOL

Guess I need to think about what I'm going ot fix for supper; maybe Campbell's soup and grilled cheese sandwiches! Quick and easy!

Linda and Denise, I hope Gregg is doing better.

Tracie, I hope you BIL is doing better, too.

Hope everyone has a good evening.
Old 12-02-2013, 12:58 PM   #1624

Susanne, I wish I get a lesson or two from you on the looms! I have several of them buried somewhere in my craft room! I thought when I retired, I would have more time to read and do some of those kinds of crafty things...hasn't happened yet.
Old 12-02-2013, 01:34 PM   #1625
SCS BRAK Coordinator

Lynne - I put your package in the mail today. Of course I sent Heather's package over 12 days ago and I don't think she has received it yet. Come on Postal Service. Hopefully you will get it this month.

Didn't buy anything online today. I bought some Digital Images yesterday at Whimsy because they were all 50% off.

Gosh all these places going out of business. Really sad. I wouldn't be surprised if our LSS would close. It is really hard to make money.

Took an extra day off of work today. Been nice. Cleaned out a closet and cabinet in my bathroom. It looks so nice that I am itching to start another room. Amazing how 2 people can accumulate so much stuff. And 90% of it is mine. My DH is a minimalist, doesn't buy if he doesn't need. What a concept.

Design Team for Two Paper Divas and Twisted Tuesday Challenges and
Meljen's Designs
Old 12-02-2013, 01:35 PM   #1626
Stazon Splitcoast

Gregg is still in ICU as far as I know. The closest cardiologist is in Santa Rosa, CA and is conferring with hospital dr. by phone. They were going to send him to Santa Rosa for surgery but changed their minds. No one wants to take care of him, no insurance. Obama care for him is $280.00 and he only works PT so they are up a creek. He has always had insurance where he works but jobs are scarce where they live so PT is all he has right now.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Old 12-02-2013, 01:36 PM   #1627
SCS BRAK Coordinator

Linda - I am so sad for Gregg and Denise. Insurance is really a problem right now. I don't have the answer but surely someone could solve this problem. Keep us informed. How is Scott and Debra getting along? Did you tell her hello from all of us?

Design Team for Two Paper Divas and Twisted Tuesday Challenges and
Meljen's Designs
Old 12-02-2013, 01:37 PM   #1628
Hardware Hotshot

Lots of shipping going on!! I am finally almost caught up on everything. I just have to get my very very late behind going on this swap and get my package out.

The biggest frustration I have had is getting a kit made. Stamping and placing ones butt on the couch does not work together. But, I feel like my mojo is finally returning and I will get it out shortly.
Old 12-02-2013, 03:18 PM   #1629

Tracie, I need to clean out some bathroom cabinets, too. You may have given me the inspiration to do it. Same here ... 90-95% of it is my stuff so I know a lot of it can go out...I've not used it in forever, so why hold on to it! My DH is also a minimalist...what a great word...I'll have to share it with him!!

We started watching The Bible on History channel..we watched it last spring, but it is a "story" I never tire of witnessing. The makers of this series did a fabulous account.

Still no mojo today or this evening; have doctor appointment tomorrow (followup with foot doctor), and dentist appointment on Wednesday, so probably won't get much crafting done until Thursday!
Old 12-02-2013, 04:38 PM   #1630
Stazon Splitcoast

Linda, that is very distressing about Greg. Am I understanding that he needs surgery, but won't have it because of the insurance issue? I am wondering if the hospital he is at "forgives" the debt of any of their patients? I know that our hospital writes off a certain percentage of pt. debt.

Closet cleaning.... I kind of enjoy it! I think that most of the stuff would be mine too! LOL But then, hubby has a shop to keep his stuff in.

Ivy took a large order for cupcakes today; we now have 39 dozen going out next Friday. There will be a whole lot of baking going on!

Old 12-02-2013, 05:21 PM   #1631
Hardware Hotshot

Just read Linda's message about Gregg and Denise. I'm so sorry to hear that!! There is alot to their situation right now I just can't imagine. I hope Denise is hanging in there, and taking care of herself and her health.
Old 12-02-2013, 07:00 PM   #1632
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vickie Y View Post
Susanne, I wish I get a lesson or two from you on the looms! I have several of them buried somewhere in my craft room! I thought when I retired, I would have more time to read and do some of those kinds of crafty things...hasn't happened yet.
Vickie--there is a guy on Youtube (yep a guy) that does a good video --plug in Round Loom Knitting or Knifty Knitter round loom...I think he is actually holding the small blue round loom and explains it well...

If I had a camera to do a video/or the talent to do one (more like)...I could show you in 5 minutes--it's super easy--Go ck out Youtube! If you have any questions--then ask me--maybe we can sort through it that way!

Old 12-02-2013, 07:01 PM   #1633
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks everyone. Will see Denise gets the messages.

Tracie, How is your BIL? Hope he is much better.
I need to do some closet cleaning myself. I am terrible at keeping things I don't use, need to just get rid of them and donate to someone who can and will use them.

I have Dr. apt. tomorrow and then on Thurs we are supposed to turn cold again and get snow.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Old 12-02-2013, 07:02 PM   #1634
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vickie Y View Post
Tracie, I need to clean out some bathroom cabinets, too. You may have given me the inspiration to do it. Same here ... 90-95% of it is my stuff so I know a lot of it can go out...I've not used it in forever, so why hold on to it! My DH is also a minimalist...what a great word...I'll have to share it with him!!

We started watching The Bible on History channel..we watched it last spring, but it is a "story" I never tire of witnessing. The makers of this series did a fabulous account.

Still no mojo today or this evening; have doctor appointment tomorrow (followup with foot doctor), and dentist appointment on Wednesday, so probably won't get much crafting done until Thursday!
Vickie--I hope your appts go smoothly and you have the strength to open your good envy from me!!! haha

Old 12-02-2013, 09:28 PM   #1635
Stampin' Fool

Ladies first let me say thank you for all the well wishes!

Heather I still haven't gotten your package done, I am so sorry, it will go out eventually,

Here is what has/is happeningwith my DH Gregg, he went to his doctor last Tuesday because his "pnemonia" hadn't gotten better after he finished his antibiotics, well his doctor sent him straight to the ER. He was in congestive heart failure due to his superventricular tachycardia (heart out of rhythm) he was given IV meds for both problems. (He lost 10 pounds of fluid in less than 24 hours) He was admitted to the regular nursing floor then moved to ICU, then went back to med floor an was actually in the process of being discharged on Dec 1st when his heart again went out of rhythm, the second time his heart rate was 136-150 for over 8 hours. The doctor was trying a new med for this ( he had been given 8 double doses of adinosine) so he couldn't have anymore of that. Of course back to ICU. His blood pressure skyrocketed an his oxygen level dropped to 67%. That was actually when they took him back to ICU, his heart rate has only gone out once ealy this morning, hoping meds work. The
Doctor told us about 11 this morning they were sending him to an out of area hospital for the ablation, he called the cardkologist an faxed all information an the cardiologist said to increase the medication he was currently on an monitor him to night an tomorrow an if his heart stays in rhythm then the cardiologist will see him next week in his office 4 hours away. I don't know if its because Gregg doesn't have insurance or not, that was just my guess. I don't really know
Tracie yes they will forgive part buthis last hospialation with that was still 20,000 dollars. He has a case manager who is working on other types of help, I have to take a bunch of paperwork in to her in the morning, nurses say she is the best at what she does. Sorry long story its wait an see. My guess is if no problems they will again transfer him to med floor tomorrow for a night an if all goes like they hope then he will most likely be home sometime Wednesday!

My DD Nickie helped me cook Thanksgiving Dinner it wasn't the same but Gregg basically demanded we follow our plans, we had all 3 kids an families so housefull

Menu:
Turkey an Ham
Mashed potatoes an turkey gravy (NO giblets)
Homemade stuffing
Candied yams
Greenbean casserole
Jello salad
Rolls
Pumpkin sheetcake that Lexie an Annabelle made
Pumpkin pies 1without cinnamon because Gabe an Atticus are allergic
Pecan pie
Blackberry pie

Thanks again for all the good thoughts!!!!
Old 12-02-2013, 09:31 PM   #1636
Hardware Hotshot

My slacker butt is HAPPY to report that somebody's missing package is completed, packaged, sealed AND addressed...ready for the post office tomorrow.

Yay me! (Geesh)

You know what that means? That I can open the package that arrived late last week for me from Tracie!

Tracie, thank you for the fabulously beautiful kits. I LOVE the blue colors and the Christmas kit and accessories are gorgeous too. But...my heart went pitter patter quite a bit over that BEAUTIFUL basket weave EB....oh, be still my heart! Thank you so much. What else? Oh yes, a chocolate bar that I will enjoy immensely and a super cute stamp from a company I've never heard of....thank you!
Attached Thumbnails
img_3502.jpg  
Susanne527 likes this post.
Old 12-02-2013, 10:14 PM   #1637
Glitter Guru

It is so sad that "There She Goes" closes. But apparently it has not paid off. I can understand that as a clerk.
I always say to my clients: "Do not think with your heart, thinks commercial for your business". I see so many financial disaster at work. Many people into debt just to keep the business. Many do not want to see that it is not worthwhile.

Denise- Thanks for keeping us update about Gregg. I really hope the doctors find a solution for him and that he is medical treatment - even without health insurance!

Heather- Lovely kit from Tracie- enjoy it

Susanne- Here is quite big in fashion: Hats crochet!I 'm not good at crocheting. Potholders I can do, but nothing more My girlfriend makes me one.

Angela- Great order !! Have fun baking

Yesterday i made some moneyholder for my godchilds for christmas. They become very nice- will try to post it the next days.
Old 12-02-2013, 10:46 PM   #1638
Die Cut Diva

Hey everybody!

Linda-I hope Gregg is doing better.

Tracy-I look forward to receiving your kit WHENEVER it arrives.

Heather-I swear your kit is going to make it into the mailbox in the next day or so. So please don't feel you have to rush on mine.

Everyone Else-Hopefully, I will have some time soon to read more thoroughly through the rest of these entries.

Why is it that my non-crafting friends (this would be the majority of several friends) have NO interest in my hobby the other 11 months of the year, but come late November/December, ALL of them suddenly want to make Christmas cards, or want my advice about how to make Christmas cards?! People, please!! I'm still working on my own, LOL.
Old 12-03-2013, 07:14 AM   #1639
Watercolor Wizard

Imke--I could not crochet to save my life--my sister Shrills tried to teach me when I was a kid-guess I was a lefty at it and she got more frustrated than I did! haha...But the looms are easy--they are hand held--nothing fancy and it's all a matter of wrapping the yarn around a peg--all the way around...then repeat...then scoop bottom loop OVER the peg--all the way around the loom...repeat this process over and over. You will see your knitting grow inside the loom-I'll take a photo of something I started last year--When I worked at Michaels and did the demo's on the Knifty Knitter--I would have a crowd around me--almost all my customers would say--"I never knew it was that easy!" When I say you can make a hat/scarf in one day--while watching movies...I am not kiddin'!

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanstampler View Post
It is so sad that "There She Goes" closes. But apparently it has not paid off. I can understand that as a clerk.
I always say to my clients: "Do not think with your heart, thinks commercial for your business". I see so many financial disaster at work. Many people into debt just to keep the business. Many do not want to see that it is not worthwhile.

Denise- Thanks for keeping us update about Gregg. I really hope the doctors find a solution for him and that he is medical treatment - even without health insurance!

Heather- Lovely kit from Tracie- enjoy it

Susanne- Here is quite big in fashion: Hats crochet!I 'm not good at crocheting. Potholders I can do, but nothing more My girlfriend makes me one.

Angela- Great order !! Have fun baking

Yesterday i made some moneyholder for my godchilds for christmas. They become very nice- will try to post it the next days.

Old 12-03-2013, 07:16 AM   #1640
Watercolor Wizard

Lynne --this is when you start booking their orders/classes in October--get them in synch with making their own!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angie1974 View Post
Hey everybody!

Linda-I hope Gregg is doing better.

Tracy-I look forward to receiving your kit WHENEVER it arrives.

Heather-I swear your kit is going to make it into the mailbox in the next day or so. So please don't feel you have to rush on mine.

Everyone Else-Hopefully, I will have some time soon to read more thoroughly through the rest of these entries.

Why is it that my non-crafting friends (this would be the majority of several friends) have NO interest in my hobby the other 11 months of the year, but come late November/December, ALL of them suddenly want to make Christmas cards, or want my advice about how to make Christmas cards?! People, please!! I'm still working on my own, LOL.

Closed Thread