Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree286Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2013, 03:37 AM   #1241
Glitter Guru

You didn't screw up anything Susanne, Heather mentioned it yesterday. So happy for you, Heather, very exciting. I know the pain you are talking about, it may just be the butt, but main that sciatic nerve can cause PAIN! Hope your massage helps. I've seen the tables Jo mentioned, but never tried one. Sounds like it would be good to relieve the pressure and pain.

Laughing about Claire's new found independence, so funny when they can talk and start communicating. One more, is pretty cute!

Imke, great idea to send out some extra cards. Sometimes I let them pile up, then the season/holiday is over. I should just send more out. Going to try to remember to do that.

Lilah's been home sick since Wed. with a hacking cough. We were supposed to celebrate her birthday at school today with cupcakes, but it's a no go. I haven't mentioned it to here, she will be out of control if she realizes. We can reschedule it I'm sure. I just told her she is hanging out with me for one more day. As it is, she is not happy about that, she loves school.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Old 10-25-2013, 05:12 AM   #1242
Die Cut Diva

Good Morning Ladies! If I didn't say so before CONGRATS Heather. I usually read this thread but don't always comment. I plan to do it later but sometimes this thread moves really fast!! LOL I'm off work today so looking forward to catching up on some things. I need to run over a get my flu shot this morning and going to Halloween crops tonight and again tomorrow. Nice to have two LSS's close! Sad to say that the LSS in Owensboro about 45 minutes away is closing. The owner has had some health issues and just can't keep her doors open. I feel really bad for her and will miss her pretty shop.

I'm doing the Vickie thing and sipping my Old Fashioned Donut coffee from Dunkin Donuts. WOW that have so many flavors right now!! I was looking for my favorite Cinnamon Spice but it wasn't there so trying something new.

Kathy hate to hear little Lila is not up to par, especially for her birthday. I still remember her saying "I can't take this anymore!" when she had a cold not long ago...such a cutie.

Linda hope the birthday card I sent reaches you soon, I included some images too. I know how you love to color.

The sun is shinning here and supposed to be a pretty day...a little cool but I guess its time for that to begin. Hope everyone has a fun Friday!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 10-25-2013, 10:52 AM   #1243
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks so much for the fun images and beautiful card Pat. They came yesterday. I loved it all.
GI am getting the house kinda clean. Debra and Scott are coming for my birthday party t?omorrow night. It is a fish fry and bonfire with s'mores and birthday cake.

I am locked out of my mail so excuse spelling, I am using iPad.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Corrosive Challenge Blog DT
The Outlawz Alccohol Marker Challenge DT
Fan Club Member
Old 10-25-2013, 12:57 PM   #1244
Die Cut Diva

So glad you got it Linda, sorry its late!!
I received half of a beautiful birthday card today...thats right half. It was torn apart and what I can see is awesome. I got the side without the address on the envelope and the side without the signature. It's pink and brown and has lovely pink camillias on the front. I will take a photo tomorrow and hopefully someone will reconize it. Because its handmade I think it might be from someone in this group.
Old 10-25-2013, 01:06 PM   #1245
Stazon Splitcoast

That is too bad Pat. The mail only delivered the candy and card to my package to Patti. I sent her a new package but know it wasn't as good as the old one. The mail is getting bad.

Joanna, I got your beautiful card today and thanks for the goodie. Cute little kit, love those small cards. I also have several kids that love owls.

I am finally into my mail which is so much easier on my computer. I'm not good at hunt and pecking which is what I do on my ipad, but thankful I have it for times like today.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Old 10-25-2013, 05:24 PM   #1246
Watercolor Wizard

Today, I went to Boston with Tom for K's appt. We had fun and walked down to Faneuil Hall together--cold out (47 degrees---brrr down vest weather) and grabbed a slice of pizza--you pull up stools in the center of the hall-sit with total strangers. Half of our table were people that sounded like they were speaking German or some other language that is similar (not an expert here) and then two young Japanese guys sat across from us. One American from San Francisco, the other from Japan. As we were all munching-one of the Japanese guys brought over a huge Clam Chowder in a bread bowl-steaming hot--I broke into conversation and elbowed Tom...said out loud..."See you should have chose that-you love "chowdah" honey!"

The Japanese guy looked up and said...it does look good huh? He introduced himself-said they were on a MBA program recruiting...pointing to his sidekick from Japan...This guy was more quiet (probably shocked that I talk to total strangers... thought who is this nutty chatty lady sitting here talking to us??? MOI!!!) He said he was having his second "Lobster Roll" this week and LOVED THEM! They asked where we were from and we said "here"...and by the way that is "chowdah and Lobstah" heeeah!

They had 24 hours left before the quiet guy was back on a plane to Japan and asked us any ideas for some sight seeing--I suggested the Duckings in the Flower Garden--they are dressed in Red Sox shirts with beards this week in honor of the Playoffs. And to sit and take a picture with Red Aureback (sp) famous Celtics coach is in bronze positioned on one of the benches outside where we were...They loved both ideas--then they took pictures of their food and texted someone!!! (Why this is so funny to me is beyond belief...I don't think I have ever taken a photo of food (other than my kids Bday cakes when they were little)...haha...Nice time--we had...

I tell ya ladies...I am lovin' this ol vintage car--the heat works...it just glides down the street--Tom drove it for the first time today and said he loves it!!! Heaven help me I will never get my sporty SUV!!! Have a great Friday night..off to watch a flick and do some squirrley creative stuff!

www.quillingfancy.blogspot.com
Old 10-25-2013, 06:04 PM   #1247
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenbee Jo View Post
With TJ, I had a lot of back problems (he was positioned funny) so I found a pregnancy massage therapist. She had a table with a hole positioned in the table so I could lay on my stomach even when I was the MOST pregnant. I used to look forward to that hour of just being on my tummy! You should find one. It's heaven having someone rub your back (Ken was the worst ... I swear he was trying to set a fire when he "massaged" me!)
They actually have a spa here called Sweet Momma that caters to pregnant women. They have massage beds filled with water. Very comfortable. I think they still massage you on your side late in pregnancy, but at least the table isn't hard on your belly. But, they're a bit more expensive. Tomorrow I"m going to try a place I get a deal at through work. Then I'll decide whether to pay the extra to go back to Sweet Momma.
Old 10-25-2013, 07:08 PM   #1248
Die Cut Diva

Heather-That's awesome news! Congratulations!!
Old 10-25-2013, 07:56 PM   #1249
Watercolor Wizard

I could not lay on my tummy, I cannot lie on my tummy...ever---I got this back thing that it feels like a ton of bricks on my back---I am a side sleeper--back sleeper--the last time my back was "out" I had to request a chair---the massage therapist brought one from home to accommodate me!!! She said I was the only client that could not lie on her tummy! I think this is all contributed to my height--5'10...long spine, I grew up in size too fast...whatever...to this day, I don't know what to do with my neck/head if I lie on my tummy! Isn't this strange? Is there anyone out there--I have kids that sleep on their tummies!

Okay, I just made the goofiest Squirrel card for my sister "Shrills" that sounds like Squirrels...I shall photo it and share--along with the funny Squirrel figurine that I bought her at the Christmas Tree store here...I think she will get a kick out of it! ha-ha!!!

Old 10-25-2013, 07:59 PM   #1250
Watercolor Wizard

I also just watched "The Internship" on Amazon...good sweet movie...it 's out at Walmart for $19.99...I just rented it on Amazon for 4.99..."deal" ca ching!

Old 10-25-2013, 08:47 PM   #1251
Stampin' Fool

Hello Ladies,
It has been a little while since i have been on here. We went out to dinner last night for mine and Gregg's 32 year wedding anniversary, we got married on Mom's birthday, and also celebrated Nickie's 31st birthday. It was so fun, all 3 of my kids and all 9 grandkids. Had a blast!!!!!!!

I am catching up reading the posts so will post more hopefully tomorrow!!!!!

Happy Weekend!!!!!
Old 10-26-2013, 06:17 AM   #1252
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning!

Happy Anniversary, Denise; it sounds like you had a lovely evening out! So good to "see" you here!

Heather, congratulations! Sorry to hear you are having pain, that is the pitts....

Susanne, it sounds like you are really enjoying your new wheels...that is great!

Imke, I realize I didn't answer your Origami Owl question. Yes, we now have bracelets...yay...they are really cute...2 styles! No, we don't have anything for men. I have received my new catalogs; if anybody would like one, please let me know as I will be making a trip to the P.O. Monday. I will be offering specials...now is the time to get those Christmas gifts!

Imke, yes, we have a surgery date for Ivy. We go Feb. 24th for a day of testing, then she will have surgery Feb. 25. I really wish she would do it sooner, but all along her Dr. has said that it is she who "drives the bus". I didn't understand it before, but I do now; as I have done my research and talked to people, I have found it is a brutal surgery/recovery. The reason the patient calls the shots is that it has to be their decision, on their timeline...they must be mentally prepared. We have run into another snag though; at her sports physical last week, we discovered her heart murmur is back. She needs a work-up with a Pediatric Cardiologist and I am trying to get that cleared with insurance since we do not have one here. The one we will try to see travels here from Iowa City, which is where she will have surgery. The whole situation is mentally exhausting for me; now that we have a date, it seems real...and very scary. Then there are all of the appt. to work in...Dr., P.T., etc. Then there is the question of "Are we doing the right thing?". I was talking to our neurosurgeon last week and I feel a lot better now; he thinks it is the right thing, especially since she is having so much pain now...he mentioned what she will be like at age 25. He also told me his niece had the surgery when she was a teenager; she is now in her 40's, has kids, and does very well...that was very encouraging.

What is everyone doing today?

Just Monkeying Around....
I design for: Bugaboo, Creative Card Crew, Doodle Pantry, Flat Friends, From the Heart Stamps, Tuesday Morning Sketches, Ruby's Rainbow
Old 10-27-2013, 01:27 AM   #1253
Glitter Guru

Angela- It is certainly not an easy decision for parents. You never know whether you are doing the right thing. But you want the best for your child, so you tried everything to her to take the pain. And if you have heard from several people that it's good .....I hope that everything goes well. The Ivy has no more pain and she can live a "normal" a life.

Too bad that there is nothing for boys. I would have gladly given my godchild something special for his confirmation next year. I have to think about something else. The bracelets I'll be looking at. Thanks for your note.

Denise- Happy Anniversary ! We also married on MY momīs birthday. Funny, huh ?

Susanne- Please share your "Squirrel" card !

Kathy- I like to send out cards. Just a note, Get Well or these Halloween cards. Itīs fun to make them but also to mail them
Old 10-27-2013, 05:47 AM   #1254
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning!

It is quiet here!

I just received notification of an O2 special; it started Friday night, but for some reason is wasn't posted until this morning. Through tonight, they are offering 2 cool necklaces for less than 1/2 price. Here is the flyer; Love to Play Ball is $58 and Love to Play Fetch is $62. These are a great deal...I will be placing an order, so if interested let me know.

What is everybody doing today? The boys are taking Paisley hunting...I can't wait to hear how that goes!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf O2 sale popupfridaynightlockets_consumerflyer_v3.pdf (771.1 KB, 11 views)

I design for: Bugaboo, Creative Card Crew, Doodle Pantry, Flat Friends, From the Heart Stamps, Tuesday Morning Sketches, Ruby's Rainbow

Last edited by monkeymama; 10-27-2013 at 05:51 AM..
Old 10-27-2013, 05:52 AM   #1255
Stazon Splitcoast

Okay, that first flyer didn't work; will try again.
Attached Thumbnails
o2-soc_102513_pop_up_store.jpg  

Old 10-27-2013, 08:44 AM   #1256
Stazon Splitcoast

Angela, that is a really great price. I want to see the bracelets. I love my necklace and wear it all the time. I may be getting a different chain later on to switch back and forth.

My kids had a party for me last night. The weather was wonderful. My Granddaughter Danielle made homemade chicken and noodles, 2 huge crockpots full and all she wanted to know was if they were as good as Aunt Denise's. She thinks her Aunt Denise is the best cook ever and judges everything she makes by Denise's. I told her yes they were and she was thrilled. We also had mashed potatoes, slaw, pinwheels, little smokies, green beans, lots of snacks, mac n cheese homemade and of course birthday cake.
We had a big bonfire and smores to end it. The little ones ran and played their hearts out. It was nice being outside, the weather was perfect.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Susanne527 likes this post.
Old 10-27-2013, 04:09 PM   #1257
SCS BRAK Coordinator

Linda - GLad you had a nice celebration. The weather has been so nice up here. Figured you were even better there.

Denise - Happy belated anniversary. Sounds like you had a fun time.

Angela - Can't imagine everything you and Ivy are going through. Really tough for both of you.

Can't believe it is Sunday already. Back to work tomorrow. Gesh - the weekend sure goes fast.

Design Team for Two Paper Divas and Twisted Tuesday Challenges and
Meljen's Designs
Old 10-27-2013, 05:11 PM   #1258
Stazon Splitcoast

Yes, indeed, the weekend goes too fast!

Linda, it sounds like you had a wonderful family celebration! I am wondering...what are pinwheels?

The boys did not get a bird; sounds like they only saw hens. Paisley must have had fun and wore herself out; she came home, laid down in the sunshine, and took a nap.

Old 10-27-2013, 08:14 PM   #1259
Stazon Splitcoast

Angela, pinwheels are a flour tortilla spread with cream cheese, black olives, ham, sometimes onions, pimentos,green olives. whatever you want to add, rolled up and sliced, chilled before slicing and sometimes a little mayo to help spread the cream cheese. Everyone uses different ingredients. Sounds like Paisley had a good time. I'm keeping Ivy in prayer. You had a tough decision to make, well you and Ivy and her Dad.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Old 10-28-2013, 06:35 AM   #1260
Watercolor Wizard

Imke--darn I accidently wrapped up my sister's Squirrel card and gift w/o taking a photo!!! It's going in the mail today--I also sent her the Stampin' Up catty's...want to get those right out to her/her crafty girls!

I had a nice weekend-it's crunch time here--all my projects are due before Dec 1 (that's not including my own Christmas cards or Christmas anything!

Have a great day everyone!

Old 10-28-2013, 01:25 PM   #1261
Stazon Splitcoast

Happy Monday everyone!

Imke and Linda, your September packages are postal! Sorry to be such a flunky by being so far behind. Jessica and Susanne, your October packages should go out Saturday...providing I can get to the P.O. during the short window of time they are open. Kathleen and Vickie, will be working on your packages soon so I will not be tardy in November!

I made a big pot of chili for supper...Ivy requested cornbread to go with it...for some reason, my kids both love cornbread.

Davis had a fieldtrip for school today; he was all excited, plus they were going out to a pizza buffet for lunch. I hope they called ahead...100 7th graders might be a bit unusual at lunch time.

Linda, I know now what the pinwheels are but have never heard them called that. (We call them Ding Fods...don't ask!) Delicious!

Last edited by monkeymama; 10-28-2013 at 01:29 PM..
Old 10-28-2013, 03:20 PM   #1262
Hardware Hotshot

(grin) Ding Fods ... oh man, that made me giggle! What a name! We call them Tortilla Roll-ups but no more, we are calling those babies ding fods from now ON!!
Old 10-28-2013, 07:06 PM   #1263
Die Cut Diva

Joanna thanks for the birthday card, I love it!! Especially the velvet ribbon, I think I need to get some of that!! I've never seen that image before so cute.
Old 10-28-2013, 07:16 PM   #1264
Die Cut Diva

This is a photo of the card I got Friday. Does anyone recognize it? Such a beautiful card...what I can see of it. There's some writing on the inside but the signature is gone.
Attached Thumbnails
torn-b-day-card.jpg  
Old 10-28-2013, 08:51 PM   #1265
Stazon Splitcoast

Wow!! That is a beautiful card Pat.

Joanna, I will also have to remember to rename them. Funny!! I giggled too!

It just started raining here, very hard. We have storms tonight and tomorrow and maybe chance of tornadoes. Time to turn off the computer.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Old 10-28-2013, 10:19 PM   #1266
Die Cut Diva

I went to the dentist last Wednesday, and am still in agony. He pulled a tooth, and I somehow ended up with something called a dry socket. I saw him again today, but he says there is nothing to do but wait it out. AND I can only take extra strength ibuprofen. It could take days or weeks to totally finish healing. In the meantime, I don't want to think about what the very high doses of this are doing to my stomach. Speaking of which....my doctor is wondering if I have bleeding ulcers and if that is why I am so anemic. So time to have my favorite stomach test again. On the bright side, at least I got to craft all day Saturday, at a Stampin Up event.
Old 10-29-2013, 01:15 AM   #1267
Glitter Guru

Lynne- Sorry about your health problems and i hope the pain is gone soon. About the denist....i have to go next week also. A piece of tooth broke and I need a dental crown. Expensive and time-consuming.....grrrr!!

Susanne- Donīt worry about the card. I also forget from time to time to take a picture before I send out.

Pat- What i can see from the card- itīs very beautiful But sorry, I have no idea who could have sent it.

Angela- Donīt worry. I know sometimes LIFE comes in between It is very nice to get everything at once Glad you like my card and i could make a little joy !

Corn bread, there is little in Germany. I do not know a bakery where it is to buy. If you want that, you have to bake it yourself. I know it from my holidays in the U.S. and I love it! I once had baked a corn bread with chili and it was so delicious !

Linda- Sounds like a very nice birthday party with your family !!
Old 10-29-2013, 03:21 AM   #1268
Glitter Guru

Lynne, that stinks, I hate dental issues. Hope the pain will lessen soon.

Pat, gorgeous card, so sad the mail did it in.

Those pinwheels or ding fods, lol, sound good. Maybe I should try them for the kids' lunches for something different.

I love cornbread, too. I usually make it to go with barbecue when Chuck uses the smoker. I use Ina Garten's recipe, it has cheddar, jalapeno and scallions. Really decadent and good. We all love it with chili, too.

I'm still plugging away at the HYCCT challenges. Not sure if I'll make it and have them all done, but I have pretty many to mail in.

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday.
Old 10-29-2013, 05:46 AM   #1269
Watercolor Wizard

DING FODS? hahaha too funny Angela--

We do the salami/cream chez/green olive "ding fods" here--Omgosh, you cannot put me on ding fod duty--I eat them as I make them!!! hahahaha

Imke--I'll send you a mix box for Corn Bread--have 2 in my cabinet--super easy to make--Shane loves corn bread--so funny--one day (out of the blue) he turned to me and asked if I would make him corn bread! I said YES...why...cuz he just likes it!

I make it with chili or soup here-- I always have to put butter on mine--the consistency is a bit dry...but tasty good!

Imke--just about finished with my "Old Man On the Mountain" project for my friend Berta--I promise to photo it--and tell the story--too funny!

Have a great Tuesday--going to see about a catering job today (out of the blue)...I just happened to mention to my friend Leslie I don't want an office or retail job--and she mentioned this job! So...one foot in front of the other...here I go in my vintage car!!!

Old 10-29-2013, 08:20 AM   #1270
Stazon Splitcoast

We love cornbread here in our home to. It is my son Steve's favorite. We make it both ways with jalapenos and without. We do the same with corn caserole sometimes with jalapenos and sometimes without. I love cornbread with ham and beans and fried potatoes, chili and soups.

Hope everyone has a great day. It is storming here again today.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Old 10-29-2013, 08:46 AM   #1271
Die Cut Diva

I'm home for lunch and its still foggy!! Super foggy earlier but no sun to burn it off I guess. Linda I think your storms are coming our way tomorrow and Thursday. Better get back to work!!
Old 10-29-2013, 11:27 AM   #1272
Hardware Hotshot

Love corn bread! I could eat an entire pan myself!! My grandma used to eat the leftover corn bread in the morning with milk and sugar over it. I've never tried THAT but we like it with the jalapenos and cheese too. Yummy with chili.

Lynne: sorry to hear about the dry socket! That totally hurts. I had it when I got my wisdom teeth pulled. Hang in there.

Sus: Your Sox look good!

I spent my morning looking for a bureau to put in the guest bedroom. I found a 1940s mahogany one that I liked. It's got a few nicks on the side but it's got a gorgeous rounded front. Any-who, I was lugging it into my house when a stranger (who turned out to be one of my neighbors from up the street) stopped, introduced himself and then helped me get it into my house. I was so grateful!

Man, the thing I like about antique furniture (OK, collectable since it's not antique until it's 100 years old) is that they are typically made with real wood ... no pressed wood, but dang, that sucker was heavy! My house is almost ready for the hordes of people who plan to come for Thanksgiving.

Room Question:
Speaking of Thanksgiving, Angela's ding fod got me thinking: what is one thing that your family makes that is fairly common but you call something totally different. Share the story (I'm talking to you Angela ... I gotta know where THAT name came from)

For us, we make a jello salad for Thanksgiving every year. You know the one: lime, lemon or pistachio jello, cool whip and then either fruit, nuts or marshmallows? I've heard it called Orange Fluff, or Watergate Salad but we call it Remus Boogs because my grandfather had an old donkey on his farm named Remus ... and he sneezed a lot. Mmm, makes you want some huh? But it's our family's thing. Actually, it's tooth rotting sweet, but it's just not Turkey day with Remus Boogs on the table. Ladies? Gimme some goodies!!
Susanne527 likes this post.
Old 10-29-2013, 11:31 AM   #1273
Stazon Splitcoast

Lynn so sorry to hear about your dental problems. All dental problems are terrible as far as I am concerned. Hope it is better really quick so you will quit hurting.

Good question Jo. I'll have to think about it.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Old 10-29-2013, 03:39 PM   #1274
Swapper of the Month June 2012

Location: down the road, around the corner, first house on the left

I wish I could keep up with the posts and how everyone is doing. *sigh*

I did get a few crafty things done over the weekend at the craft retreat; but, most of it was for DT creations. Although, I did get some images stamped and paper cut for Susanne's October cardkit, which is still in the works. I do hope to get it mailed out by end of the week, which will arrive in November rather than October. Another *sigh*

Lynne, so sorry that you are having dental problems. Hope it heals soon.

Just wanted to drop by and say hello to everyone. I'm still here, but not a good time manager! (that darn Candy Crush! hahaha)

Hope everyone has a wonderful evening.
Old 10-29-2013, 04:51 PM   #1275
Stazon Splitcoast

I finally finished my card for across he hall. Fun card and Riley is always fun.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Vickie Y likes this post.
Old 10-29-2013, 09:53 PM   #1276
Die Cut Diva

Hey everyone! Thanks for the get well wishes. According to my dentist, I just have to wait until my gums grow completely over the wound. He couldn't exactly provide a timeliness, but I'm hoping it's soon. This will probably be TMI, but I'd rather go to the gynecologist. At least you're in and out without too much pain and discomfort. I guess it's a good thing that some people people don't mind poking around in the body's various cavities, but I sure don't understand the appeal. I've heard more than once, that dentists and psychiatrists commit suicide most often in the medical profession. Something about how causing pain to others (however unintentional) ultimately stresses them out too much. Anyway...I don't want to end on that uplifting thought. I have finally found a nice dentist, so he had better stick around for a while. I'm somewhat surprised that I still think of him as "nice", despite his not giving me pain medication, LOL.
Old 10-30-2013, 11:06 AM   #1277
Glitter Guru

First, have you read it across the hall about Lena ? It is so sad, i often think of her....

Susanne- Awwww sweetie, that is so thoughtful and generous of you. Donīt get me wrong but because I know how expensive the postage is you do not have to ! Your "Old man on a mountain" project sounds like a real FUN story. Canīt wait to see it and hear the story.

Kathy- My cornbread recipe is also with chedar and chili. So tasty ! It seems like lots love cornbread here

Jo - Congrats on your new furniture. Iīm with your about real wood furniture. Love them too.

Linda- Sweet card !
Old 10-30-2013, 11:06 AM   #1278
Glitter Guru

I agree Lynne, dentists are the worst for me, too. Gyno any day, lol!

Just made chocolate covered oreos for the teachers for Halloween, need to package them up. Bought tons of Halloween candy today, too. Now, need to stay out of it before tomorrow.

Hope everyone is having a great week.
Old 10-30-2013, 02:53 PM   #1279
Stazon Splitcoast

I agree Imke, it is so sad about Lena. We have always sent lots of PM's back and forth and made plans to meet up once but they fell through. She was close to so many ladies on SCS. Hoping and praying for a miracle.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Kathleen Curry and Queenbee Jo like this post.
Old 10-30-2013, 03:12 PM   #1280
Glitter Guru

Just read it too, am beside myself with sadness. Hoping and praying with you Linda. Lena is such a great friend to all of us and such a great person.
Linda Palmer likes this post.
Closed Thread