Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree286Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2013, 09:21 PM   #641
Hardware Hotshot

Vickie, that sounds so yummy! I'll be it would work in the slow cooker too. You think?

Okay, I"m going to try to retype the long post I started earlier. Thank you everyone for your thoughts about Claire's sleeping. Some of it we're doing, but at least that reassures me we're on the "right track".

Claire's mostly a terrific sleeper. Very few times have we had to adjust her habits, but every once in awhile we go through a bad period, usually because of teething.

We read books most nights and she gets a bottle before bed. She usually takes her bottle to bed with her (not the best habit, I know). In her crib, she's got her favorite stuffies and blankets. In fact, I've wanted to remove a couple because I thought they were making her too hot and she always catches me and refused to let them out of her sight!

We also have a white noise machine that usually plays ocean sounds. It also displays pictures on the ceiling, which we use as a last resort. Lately, she's had a fan in her room because it's been warmer (and she gets so wrapped up in her blankets!).

We've always responded to her when she calls out, but usually it's not so...persistent! Sometimes a hug, more milk, adjust her blankets..whatever. But usually we only go in once or twice each and then she's good. Lately, she has been crying immediately when we start to exit the room.

Last night I sat outside her crib for a good 30 minutes...no crying, she was lying down, eyes closing..then she started to chat with me so I decided it was time to leave. As soon as she figured out my intention, upright, yelling, not happy. Sigh.....

I've finally figured out a few things. After the first hug, I won't pick her up anymore. She can get a hug in the crib, but she stays in there. Otherwise, it becomes her game. Second, for the most part, once she gets to that hollering stage, she's just yelling "because" and there isn't much wrong. I have no problem leaving her for 30 minutes to cry...it's when it lasts longer than that I get frustrated.

The last two nights have been better. Last night, she woke up twice, but went back to sleep on her own both times. Both last night and tonight, she fell asleep with very little fuss. About 30 minutes of crying last night, basically none tonight. Yay, it's progress, right? We'll have to find out if she wakes up tonight.

We also are wondering if she thinks it's too dark in her room. We used to close the door, but now we're leaving it ajar a bit. We have a night light, but it's way to bright. I think I'm going to look for another one and see if that helps.

Thank you all for your thoughts and suggestions. It has been very helpful.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 08-27-2013, 09:22 PM   #642
Hardware Hotshot

Susanne, I wanted to tell you, one of the sticker packs you sent was of a hair brush, blow dryer, slippers, mirror, etc. The other day, I found Claire trying to brush her hair with the hair brush sticker. At least she recognized it!!!

She also got into my craft room today and found "her" stickers. DH emailed me a pic at work and asked "Okay for her to touch?". She was sticker happy today!!!
Old 08-28-2013, 08:53 AM   #643
Glitter Guru

Hey ladies! Hope everyone is having a great week.

Heather, is it possible to bring a porta crib or pack n play when you travel? I've found that once they get a taste of sleeping with mom or dad (even just for a few days) they want that all the time. We had that trouble with my first. With the others I always brought the pack n play and kept to the normal routine, story, bedtime etc. even on vacation and it seemed to help. Hope Claire is back on schedule soon, sleepless nights stink!

Angela, that sounds like a fun trip for Ivy and that's great that she'll be able to participate!

Vickie, that recipe sounds delicious. I love mushrooms!

Can someone send me Joanna's current address? I had it last round, but can't find it. Going to get her package postal later on!
Old 08-28-2013, 10:09 AM   #644
Glitter Guru

Kathy- I send you a pm with Jos adress

Could someone pm me the current adress from Jessica ?

Heather- Its so sweet from your DH to ask if Claire can use the stickers !
Old 08-28-2013, 11:15 AM   #645
Glitter Guru

Thanks Imke! I got it. Yea, I need Jessica's new address, too!
Linda Palmer likes this post.
Old 08-28-2013, 12:58 PM   #646
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeOnline View Post
Susanne, I wanted to tell you, one of the sticker packs you sent was of a hair brush, blow dryer, slippers, mirror, etc. The other day, I found Claire trying to brush her hair with the hair brush sticker. At least she recognized it!!!

She also got into my craft room today and found "her" stickers. DH emailed me a pic at work and asked "Okay for her to touch?". She was sticker happy today!!!
Too cute! I bought that set for a friend who graduated from "hairstyling school" (can't think of the proper name)...I must have changed my design--but so glad it went to "our" lil' Claire!

Idea: You should make an "explosion box" make the panels out of something that stickers don't stick (permanently to), then, if Claire sleeps in her bed ALLLLL THROUGH THE NIGHT...she gets to decorate 1 panel with a sticker theme!!! Hey, if someone told me to sleep ALLL through the night and they would give me scrapbook supplies--I'd be tucked in at 8pm on the dot!!! : )

www.quillingfancy.blogspot.com
Old 08-28-2013, 01:06 PM   #647
Watercolor Wizard

My card class was a success last night--happy customers!

I always have some snacks; watermelon chunks, slices of these really nice (3 flavors in a package from Sam's) coffee cakes, chips/salsa...ya know--basic snack food because my classes are 3 hours long...and often at a meal time. So last night, they thanked me for the goodies--and I said; I was thinking about wine, but didn't want anyone to drink/drive. They all said they'd love to have wine (but as known in previous attempts to craft together--they don't get much done!l)

I don't want to supply wine--so should I say, if YOU would like to bring your own wine--feel free or is that tacky? I am too busy teaching, running around helping--or cranking out die shapes for the class to drink myself--should I just leave this be or say it the next time they take a class?

I don't want to be responsible for their driving home nor do I want a pajama party at my house after working an event!!!

Old 08-28-2013, 01:08 PM   #648
Watercolor Wizard

Patti...it's still "August" and your package is all wrapped up sitting on the desk behind me--I just looked at the clock...thinking I could run over to the PO and they are closed!!!
Tomorrow my dear--

Old 08-28-2013, 01:15 PM   #649
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne527 View Post
Idea: You should make an "explosion box" make the panels out of something that stickers don't stick (permanently to), then, if Claire sleeps in her bed ALLLLL THROUGH THE NIGHT...she gets to decorate 1 panel with a sticker theme!!! Hey, if someone told me to sleep ALLL through the night and they would give me scrapbook supplies--I'd be tucked in at 8pm on the dot!!! : )
She's still a little hard to reason with. The best I got was Monday night where I told her that if she hit mommy again she wasn't going to get to go to Sign Sign Laugh Learn. I got a "apology" kiss right away.

Occasionally we're also able to convince her that one scrapped knee does not require bandaids on BOTH knees. But, she's pretty insistent on that one.
Old 08-28-2013, 05:22 PM   #650
Hardware Hotshot

Heather: the key to limiting bandaids is to never buy "pretty" bandaids. Once I stopped buying SpongeBob or Lightning McQueen boo-boo covers, our "sticker" usage dropped significantly. Well that and we made the rule that there had to be blood to warrant the use of one. Gosh TJ was the WORST at that one! He loved his stickers!
Old 08-28-2013, 05:34 PM   #651
Hardware Hotshot

I'm back.

This was the hardest trip by FAR. Her fourth surgery and she did NOT respond well to the anesthesia. I don't know if they used a different kind or if the surgery was longer ... Last night I was really worried about leaving today but when she woke up this morning, she was herself again.

The highlights of my trip:

Lost ID, had to use an expired passport to get through the airport security.

Emergency visit to Urgent Care 12 hours prior to the trip to get antibiotics for me.

Cancelled flight-had to fly into a city 200 miles South and then rent a car to drive to Phoenix so I could arrive in time for her surgery.

and finally, a Haboob (desert storm) that I had to drive home from the hospital in my friend's car. Outstanding!!

All in all, gotta say, I'm glad to be back.
Old 08-28-2013, 06:01 PM   #652
Stazon Splitcoast

Glad you are back, safe and sound, Joanna!

Heather, we have a "No blood, no Band-aid!" rule at our house. LOL Of course the kids are old enough to take care of their own Band-aids now....

I hope to get my kits in the mail by Saturday...sorry to be behind.

I just had a mortifying experience.... I stopped at Wal-Mart on the way home from work to get some baking supplies; sour cream, powdered sugar, and coconut are quite a bit cheaper there. I only had my wallet (I don't carry a purse to work) and was going to pay with my credit card (no purse...no checkbook) and found that my credit card had expired! Oh my word...it was beyond embarrassing, even though the clerk was very nice! I even have the new credit card, just havn't put it in my wallet.... I am thinking I had better never show my face there again!

Just Monkeying Around....
I design for: Bugaboo, Creative Card Crew, Doodle Pantry, Flat Friends, From the Heart Stamps, Tuesday Morning Sketches, Ruby's Rainbow
Old 08-28-2013, 06:02 PM   #653
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen Curry View Post
Thanks Imke! I got it. Yea, I need Jessica's new address, too!
Me to.
Linda

Lindas Stamping Blog
Corrosive Challenge Blog DT
The Outlawz Alccohol Marker Challenge DT
Fan Club Member
Old 08-28-2013, 06:14 PM   #654
Hardware Hotshot

Oh Angela, I wouldn't worry too much about it. I'm sure that clerks have WAAAAAY worse stories than expired credit cards. Have you seen some of the outfits people shop in while in Wal-mart?!!
JadeOnline likes this post.
Old 08-28-2013, 06:32 PM   #655
Watercolor Wizard

Angela--you are fine--it happens--

How about a full basket of groceries and NO debit card in sight (no checks..nada) Yep...one of the boys forgot to return my debit card to my wallet--after they used it to run out for a protein drink and gas for the car!!! The store manager comes over (scene) and they "drive my bagged groceries" to their big meat fridge in the back!!! Omgosh I think I was 8 shades of purple--line of people behind me...Ha-ha NOT! figured it was quicker for me track them down then to stand there and wait!

Old 08-28-2013, 06:34 PM   #656
Watercolor Wizard

About 5 years ago....very snowy Friday night in winter--@ check out with check book--NO CHECKS...no wallet, no debit card, just my license and an empty check book!!! At least the store wasn't crowded--again...groceries in the big fridge out back--drove through mounds of snow both ways...!

Old 08-28-2013, 06:40 PM   #657
Watercolor Wizard

We were on vacation years ago--we used our debit card to reserve the room-they would not let us exchange the hold and use a credit card when we got there--something awful like having to wait for the funds to be released...ruined the rest of our vacation..I never use a "debit" card when travelling with flights, rooms or car rentals to this day! I don't know if they changed this routine of holding the money or not letting you switch after you made the reservation on a debit card??? Good thing I don't go on vacation a lot!!! haha

Old 08-28-2013, 08:04 PM   #658
Hardware Hotshot

I don't think that what Angela did was that uncommon. I've certainly done it. I've got two embarrassing moments in my life (well MANY more but these are the ones that stick out):

The first was when I was 16 and a deb (yep, I was a debutante, go laugh at me now) Any-who, on my way to the ball to be presented to society, I slammed the car door on my white dress. I ended up with black door grease on my beautiful white gown.

And ... I booked an entire vacation: hotel, rental car and plane tickets for the wrong dates. You can imagine my husband's, um, dismay, when we got to the airport and discovered that our flight had left a week previously. Doh!
Old 08-29-2013, 04:19 AM   #659
Stazon Splitcoast

You all are so nice...thanks for making me feel better! I also had a bunch of ripe bananas, which I should have bought with the leftover lunch money in my pocket. I was so flustered that it didn't occur to me until I was getting into the car. We have an order for Elvis cupcakes and only 2 bananas...the boys are always eating them. I bought about 10-12 of them and in a couple of days we were down to 2. I try to let some get ripe, mash them, and freeze them...you can't use "good" bananas for banana cake! Not if you want yummy cake anyway....

So, Joanna, you were a Deb? Now that I would like to hear about!

I design for: Bugaboo, Creative Card Crew, Doodle Pantry, Flat Friends, From the Heart Stamps, Tuesday Morning Sketches, Ruby's Rainbow
Old 08-29-2013, 05:56 AM   #660
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeymama View Post
So, Joanna, you were a Deb? Now that I would like to hear about!
I was 16 years old and newly diagnosed with diabetes. I was a bit sad and my mom thought I needed a "pick-me-up" activity (frankly, a car would have gone a loooooong way to making me happier but my mom didn't think about THAT one).

I was sooooo a fish out of water! The girls were all from BIG money (one girl, Katrina, her father owned U-Haul, not just a franchise ... the entire company) I remember one lesson when the lady teaching said, "Girls, remember to get your servants to hand wash the china ... it never goes in the dishwasher." I went home that night and announced to my mom that I apparently was a servant since "I" was the one who loaded the dishwasher.

It was kinda fun though.
Old 08-29-2013, 06:38 AM   #661
Watercolor Wizard

Angela...QueenieJO--My mom wanted me to do the whole deb thing--I absolutely refused! She wanted to introduce me to the "Lithuanian Community" and find a nice guy so all my babies would be "Lithuanian"!!! I never laughed so hard in my life!

It's true about "real bone china"...never put it in the dishwasher it can get dried out and damaged--how do I know this? I was Filene's and Robinson's Corporate Bridal Registry Manager of all their stores back in the day! To tell if china is real bone--hold it up to the light--you can see through it! (not clearly obviously) One of my managers in the store would "collect" china--her entire house had "plates" as her hubby called them...there's plates all over our house!!! I always thought it would be fun to collect cookie jars--some of the prettiest accent pieces from different china manufacturers...like above the cabinets in the kitchen--ya know that dusty forlorn area that you only clean when company is coming over!!!

Old 08-29-2013, 07:17 AM   #662
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenbee Jo View Post
Heather: the key to limiting bandaids is to never buy "pretty" bandaids. Once I stopped buying SpongeBob or Lightning McQueen boo-boo covers, our "sticker" usage dropped significantly. Well that and we made the rule that there had to be blood to warrant the use of one. Gosh TJ was the WORST at that one! He loved his stickers!
Ha ha!!! I love that. We do currently have Sesame Street bandaids. Luckily, she eventually seems content with one. I think on the trip back, there was nothing else to do except sit in the carseat and admire her bandaged knee. Therefore, she asked more often. And those were the boring ones!
Old 08-29-2013, 07:18 AM   #663
Stazon Splitcoast

Hello, ladies!

Sorry I've been so absent, but our main nurse has been on vacation and will continue to be gone through Labor Day, so 'free' time is limited.

Will PM Imke and Linda with my current address -- you ladies are thinking ahead! I just started working on Imke's kit!
Old 08-29-2013, 11:09 AM   #664
Swapper of the Month June 2012

Location: down the road, around the corner, first house on the left

JCI to say hello and to let Patti know her August kit is now on its way.

Hope everyone has a terrific Thursday evening.
Old 08-29-2013, 03:29 PM   #665
Stampin' Fool

I need Tracie's addrress please...
Old 08-29-2013, 04:09 PM   #666
Hardware Hotshot

Sent a PM to you Denise.
Old 08-30-2013, 07:04 PM   #667
Watercolor Wizard

Okay so we have Bogie duty (old yellow Lab) across our street-kitty-corner from our house for the weekend. I was other there trying to turn on their TV (fogettaboutit) OY! 2 clickers all this techie stuff--needless to say no TV at their house until I can bring a kid over to help me!

So, Bogie is sitting patiently watching me talk to this huge TV, loving my company--I take him out, lock up the house and as I am walking away I hear him cry....Awe....I am such a suckah! Back I go and let him out once more--then, we hear Muddy starting to yelp from across the street--I think he must have hear me talking to Bogie outside! I was so torn!! I put Bogie back in his house and Muddy was waiting for me at the garage door--sniffin' me....too funny! I'd love to have Bogie stay here--but Muddy is not cool like that--too territorial!

Hope everyone is having a nice Friday night!

Old 08-31-2013, 07:13 AM   #668
Die Cut Diva

Good Morning!! Lots going on here as usual!! Heather love the band aid stories!! Angela that happened to me but I was on a weekend trip with my scrapping girlfriends. I had some cash but had planned to put my purchases on my credit card and use the cash to contribute to gasoline, room and things we divided. Of course my friends said no problem pay us later but I thought my credit card company would make an exception and let me overide the expiration date. I had the new card at home...No exceptions so I ended up calling my bank and they moved money from my savings to checking. Very embarrassing and inconvenient.
Old 08-31-2013, 07:14 AM   #669

Heather, the mushroom swiss steak works very well in slow cooker; that's how I used to make it!

I have the "slows" today; I have some cards I need to create, but just can't get with it; been up a few hours and haven't even fixed breakfast yet! Coffee, yes; food, no!

Hope everyone has a super Saturday!
Old 08-31-2013, 03:38 PM   #670
Stazon Splitcoast

Pat, I agree the money issues are very embarrassing and inconvenient. So nice that your friends helped you out, though. Darn it, I wish I would have had a friend with me to bail me out...it would have saved me from doing the "walk of shame" out of Wal-Mart! LOL

One of the "star" football players is suspended from football.... He apparently sent a picture of his private parts to a girl. Ivy also told me that the younger girls don't like him because he harasses (inappropriate texts) them; they are 8th and 9th graders and he is a Jr. I have known his parents for 30+ years and they are good people; I feel bad for them, as they must be hurting. She said there were 6-7 football players sitting out last night...I guess some of them because of drugs. What is the world coming to? Makes me want to pull my kids out of school....

We went to a "Walk, Run, Wag" this morning. This is the fundraiser that I often make a Christmas tree for them to raffle. No tree this year, but Ivy donated a "Cupcake of the Month" prize; the winner gets 1 dozen cupcakes, of their choice, every month, for 9 months. We didn't know how long we should do it, but thought the school year (Sept.-May) would be good. It was funny because when they drew that prize there were a bunch of groans from people who wanted to win it, but didn't. I guess the winner has 4 kids, 8 and under, so I bet it will go over well in her household. Ivy had one of her window gift boxes, with a sample, for the people to see and the winner to take home. It was a fun morning!

It's quiet here today...what is everybody doing?

Old 08-31-2013, 03:42 PM   #671
Stazon Splitcoast

Something else interesting.... At the event, there was a women holding a baby...this child had so much hair! Brown with blond tips...I'm telling you, it looked like highlights! It was long and thick too...the woman told me the baby was 3 weeks old! Amazing...I have never seen anything like it...and I used to be a cosmetologist!

Old 08-31-2013, 05:42 PM   #672
Gabfest Goddess

Hi ladies! Just poppin in before I head out to work to say that I received an awesome package in the mail this afternoon from Vickie! Themed in the most gorgeous turquoise, yellows, greys and blacks (paper pad from Fancy Pants), tons of embossed cardstock, washi tapes, flowers, and the cutest images from Stampinbella "Ramona's Wagon". Thank you, Vickie!! Thaat yellow/turquoise color combo is one of my latest favorites, I've been using that quite a bit lately in my scrapbooking, so looking forward to using it in cards. And I love that die cut cardstock that fits over the embossed cardstock! Who makes that? Haven't seen it yet! Oh, yeah, btw, the twizzlers won't make it into the photo I hope to post soon....

Hope everyone is doing well...headed to work again. will have Monday and Tuesday off, so hope to post of pic of the goodies Vickie sent me! Have a great Labor Day weekend!
Old 08-31-2013, 06:26 PM   #673
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeOnline View Post
Ha ha!!! I love that. We do currently have Sesame Street bandaids. Luckily, she eventually seems content with one. I think on the trip back, there was nothing else to do except sit in the carseat and admire her bandaged knee. Therefore, she asked more often. And those were the boring ones!
We got rid of the cutesy band-aids too...plus we had stock in both Disney Princesses and the Power Rangers, Turtles and Batman--eventually they had to choose a "basic" style or wear a princess...and vice versa for K!!!

Old 08-31-2013, 06:29 PM   #674
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vickie Y View Post
Heather, the mushroom swiss steak works very well in slow cooker; that's how I used to make it!

I have the "slows" today; I have some cards I need to create, but just can't get with it; been up a few hours and haven't even fixed breakfast yet! Coffee, yes; food, no!

Hope everyone has a super Saturday!
Vickie--your swiss steak w/ mushrooms sounds like my Round Steak with brown gravy and mushrooms...cooked in crockpot--perfect...served with whipped potatoes and a side of corn...everyone's favorite winter meal here! I buy the brown gravy in the glass jars--they have it for chicken, beef and turkey--I cannot recall the brand--but it's a national brand since it's the same one mom used to use in IL growing up!

Old 08-31-2013, 07:34 PM   #675

Patti, I found the die cut cardstock at Joann's, it's David Tutera brand. Glad the package arrived while we are still in August!

Hope everyone has a great weekend and Labor Day!
Old 08-31-2013, 07:40 PM   #676
Hardware Hotshot

Gosh, that mushroom steak sounds delish. I've been such a slug lately. I've made cold sandwiches or salads for the last few nights. I hate cooking when it's so hot.

Angela: I saw a baby with almost chin length hair. I didn't believe the age until the mom showed me her birth photos. Crazy that they had such long hair. Both my kids were as bald as billiard balls for the first three months.

I understand your worries about kids and all the poor choices they can make. Ken always teases me that I make such a big deal about things all the time but I once read a statistic that it takes kids 80 times to remember and learn something. I figure that by the time my kids are in high school, they will have heard my "don't even THINK about drugs" so many times that it will have sunk into their heads. Hope so at least.

Vickie: I've got the "slows" too. I have a DT card to make but not gonna do it today. I don't wanna
Old 09-01-2013, 12:09 PM   #677
Stazon Splitcoast

Anybody doing anything fun today?

Old 09-01-2013, 04:02 PM   #678
Hardware Hotshot

We've had a pretty good weekend. Yesterday we went to Fort Edmonton Park, which is this outdoor heritage attraction about Edmonton. Nice thing about it is there is lots of open space, which means Claire can run free as a bird and we don't run into too many crowds. We went with friends that have two boys, 3 and 1 1/2. So, Claire enjoyed playing with them. Then, a BBQ with friends.

Today, we had breakfast with friends and then my parents decided to take Claire to the museum. She seemed to have lots of fun running around. It wasn't very busy there too. The both commented how quick she is and how much she likes to climb and run. Claire didn't nap, so early bedtime and that means I can play in my craft room earlier than usual. I was there this afternoon while Claire was out and FINALLY got Denise's August package done. I'm really sorry, Denise. But it will be to you soon! Now I'm trying to finish off Tracie's so that I'm not so behind this month!
Old 09-01-2013, 04:16 PM   #679
Watercolor Wizard

Doing the last load of laundry before Shane zips up the huge suitcase and stands away from his clothes! He's so organized--so grown up--I am so proud of him! We leave at 7am to drive to Bridgewater U (his check in time is between 9-10am)...we'll probably be home by noon!

Good weekend--wish SU was opened--I have a stupid question about workshop/hostess code and why my screen doesn't looooook like their screen in the tutorial! haha! Could be the operator of this screen-who knows...guess I'll wait until Tuesday am to give them a jingle! Aaack! Does anyone know any workshop SU people I could call quickly--someone that is experienced with the hostess codes? If not no biggie!

Old 09-01-2013, 07:12 PM   #680
Stazon Splitcoast

We had company for a few hours yesterday. Got to see a niece and her daughter and her kids. Today we had a Grandson show up with little Maddie. She is such a little doll and is talking. We had a lot of fun with her. They stayed until 9:00 tonight and we enjoyed her so much.

I made some potatoe salad for tomorrow and we have a slab of ribs that we are cooking so dinner tomorrow is ribs, potatoe salad and ? Maybe green beans or maybe fresh corn on the cobb and sliced tomatoes.

Hope you all have a wonderful Labor Day. I colored my image for across the hall today and will make the card tomorrow so only 2days past due and also have Patti's other pkg. ready to send again and hopefully it will make it all in one piece this time.

Here are some photos of Madison (Maddie).
Attached Thumbnails
1069834_552936491419052_1138800831_n.jpg   261751_530286183684083_1847527401_n.jpg  

Lindas Stamping Blog
Corrosive Challenge Blog DT
The Outlawz Alccohol Marker Challenge DT
Fan Club Member
Closed Thread