Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Secret Sister Swaps (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/secret-sister-swaps-f395/)
-   -   Valentine Secret Sister Swap Due:Feb.14th Closed And Shopping (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/secret-sister-swaps-f395/valentine-secret-sister-swap-due-feb-14th-closed-shopping-t566650.html)

adolsak 01-02-2013 07:03 PM

Valentine Secret Sister Swap Due:Feb.14th Closed And Shopping

Let's show some craft love this valentines day

Details : This will be a one on one swap. With a $20 spending limit. It is up to you if you choose to spend more, but know that it is only required to spend a total of $20 ( not including shipping ).

I will assign names as the list starts to fill up. I will post a questionnaire that needs to be filled out when you sign up. You are welcome to sign up for as many spots as you like. Please make sure you message me with your mailing info.

This swap will be due and in your sis's hands by Feb.14th . No exceptions. If you can't commit and fulfill this obligation, please do not sign up. Life happens and things do come up. If you need to drop out for emergency reasons please let me know ASAP so I can find a replacement for your sister.

Please make sure to add a card or tag with your name/ splitcoast name in your package so your sis will know who to thank. Also, please make sure to post a thank you here for her to see :)

Everybody is welcome to play ( make sure to let me know if you can only ship in the US )

1.Quilling_Queen /Heather-post#8 (postal)
2.1855Ward/Kathleen-post#21 (rec'd)
3.Joan7356 Joan-post#12 (postal-rec'd)
4.Lazorkay Karen-post#26 (rec'd)
5.SBinGA /Sharon-post#17 (postal-)
6.Angie1974 Lynne-post#45 (postal-)
7. Fastmommie/ Amber-post#28 (postal-)
8.JN_Ledger/Nicole-post#24 (postal-)
9.JenJoy71/ Jen-post#66
10.Adolsak/Laurie-post#41 (postal)
11.Sek111sbc/Sande-post#33 (rec'd-)
12.Cupojafa/Jen-post#43(rec'd-)
13.Ladystamper920/Deanna-post#44
14.stampergrl/ Cindy-post#71(postal-)
15.babygoofus/ Jennifer-post#80
16.Trishrego/ Trish-post# (rec'd-)
17.gramak8e/ Kate-post# (postal-)

adolsak 01-02-2013 07:30 PM

Questionnaire

What are a few of your favorite craft companies?

What are your go to colors when crafting?

What items do you use the most on your projects?

What sort of paper/ card stock do you like to use on your projects?

What items do you use for finishing touches? Ex: bling,pearls,ribbon,stickles,mist's,etc.

What is your style like when you craft? Ex: retro,trendy,traditional,etc.

Do you scrap, make cards, or alter?

What are your least favorite items to use and would never be items that you would buy?

What items would make you the happiest craft girl in the world?

Do you use copics or any other special pens or markers?

Special personal interests :

Who is your scrap/card/craft icon? Blog links are welcome :)

Do you drink coffee or teas?

What scents are your favorite?

What's your favorite craft store?

Do you have a favorite sweet treat?

Joan7356 01-02-2013 10:57 PM

Subbing

Lazorkay 01-03-2013 03:53 AM

subbing!

jenjoy71 01-03-2013 04:42 AM

Ohhhh all my favorites peeps are here so far!!!

Joan7356 01-03-2013 04:57 AM

http://www.ducksunlimitedluau.com/im...arty_begin.gif

Lazorkay 01-03-2013 05:05 AM

hehehehe.

Party! Margaritas!!!!! ( well, later this afternoon )

Quilling_Queen 01-03-2013 06:25 AM

I'd like a spot please... I love these!!!

Questionnaire

What are a few of your favorite craft companies? Whipper Snapper, Penny Black, Daily Bread, AC Moore, Michaels

What are your go to colors when crafting? Anything really that fits the feel of the card

What items do you use the most on your projects? Brads, eyelets, Baker's Twine

What sort of paper/ card stock do you like to use on your projects? Georgia Pacific 110lb White, or SU cardstock colors

What items do you use for finishing touches? Ex: bling,pearls,ribbon,stickles,mist's,etc. I do use pearls and diamonds alot. I have never tried Stickles or mists

What is your style like when you craft? Ex: retro,trendy,traditional,etc. I don't really know what style, it always changes depending on the "subject" of the swaps I do.

Do you scrap, make cards, or alter? Mostly cards, but have dabbled a "very" little in altering

What are your least favorite items to use and would never be items that you would buy? I don't really have any least favorites. Just because it didn't work the first time, doesn't mean it wouldnt work another time.

What items would make you the happiest craft girl in the world? adhesive (Tombow Permenant runner refills) or the Tombow liquid adhesive (either green/white bottle or blue)

Do you use copics or any other special pens or markers? I have just started getting into the Copics - I only have 4-5 of them in various colors. I also use the Art Performance markers from AC Moore. Just got into using blending.

Special personal interests:

Who is your scrap/card/craft icon? Blog links are welcome

Do you drink coffee or teas? Both. Coffee I prefer with flavored creamers.

What scents are your favorite? Fruit scents such as Apple Cinnamon and also Vanilla

What's your favorite craft store? AC Moore, Joanns, Michaels

Do you have a favorite sweet treat? Trying not to eat sweets, as I'm trying to lose weight. I do like Rice Krispie Treats...

1855ward 01-03-2013 06:47 AM

subbing till I get on my own computer this afternoon then I want one spot and will do questionaire

adolsak 01-03-2013 08:14 AM

Welcome Heather! Glad you could join us. Kathleen, Thanks for joining in on the fun as well!!! :)

adolsak 01-03-2013 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jenjoy71 (Post 19918329)
Ohhhh all my favorites peeps are here so far!!!

Hey Jen!!! How is your crafting mojo going? I'm feeling a little more crafty lately, so i think it is a plan of mine to do more this year.I need to update my supplies a little.

I think you guys should join in on the fun.... start the new year out fresh, with new treats to craft with :)

Joan7356 01-03-2013 09:10 AM

Questionnaire

What are a few of your favorite craft companies? Stampotique, WhipperSnapper, My Favorite Things, Graffiti Glam
Cling Mount Stamps by Traci Bautista,
Unity-Phylis Harris

What are your go to colors when crafting? Ocean blue and Kraft

What items do you use the most on your projects? Stains, mists, inks, paints, and always one more thing

What sort of paper/ card stock do you like to use on your projects? Love, love, love My Favorite Things cardstock, BoBunny, Penny Black, WeRMemoryKeepers, love all DSP companies... love paper!

What items do you use for finishing touches? Ex: bling,pearls,ribbon,stickles,mist's,etc. Use it all

What is your style like when you craft? Ex: retro,trendy,traditional,etc. eclectic to shabby chic to whimsy to whatever the situation

Do you scrap, make cards, or alter? Mostly alter, mixed media

What are your least favorite items to use and would never be items that you would buy? Eyelets, cheap paper, Mrs. Grossman's stickers, neons, pastels

What items would make you the happiest craft girl in the world? Latest issue of Somerset Apprentice, Creative Spaces with Megan Hoeppner, Volume 1 or Volume 2, Dyan Reaveley's Dylusions My Creative Journal Journey Book!!!! Dyan Reaveley's stencils and stamps, Stampotique, Graffiti Glam Cling Mount Stamps by Traci Bautista

Do you use copics or any other special pens or markers? I sold almost all my copics and use water colors when coloring images.

Who is your scrap/card/craft icon? Blog links are welcome Christy Tomlinson, Dyan Reaveley's,

Do you drink coffee or teas? Ice tea in the summer and Folger's every morning

What scents are your favorite? Moroccan Amber, Seasonal scents, Vanilla, Citrus

What's your favorite craft store? Archiver's, Crafts Direct and several online ones (myscrapbooksupply, Joggles, MFT)

Do you have a favorite sweet treat? Laffy Taffy, Buttered popcorn Jelly Bellys, Cinnamon disks, Extra Sweet Mint gum

SBinGA 01-03-2013 09:39 AM

Sign me up Laurie!!

Angie1974 01-03-2013 09:46 AM

Sign me up, please! Will fill out questions soon.

adolsak 01-03-2013 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joan7356 (Post 19918867)
LOL... my subbing... means.. I am joining... will fill out the questionnaire soon

I am such a dork! Can you tell this is my first swap??? LOL!

adolsak 01-03-2013 09:47 AM

Glad to have you Sharon and Angie :)

SBinGA 01-03-2013 09:48 AM

Questionnaire

What are a few of your favorite craft companies? SU, CTMH

What are your go to colors when crafting? Varies depending on the project

What items do you use the most on your projects? papers, ribbons, bling

What sort of paper/ card stock do you like to use on your projects? mainly SU and CTMH since I have so much of it :)

What items do you use for finishing touches? bling, pearls, ribbon, stickles, glitters

more traditional

Do you scrap, make cards, or alter? All 3

What are your least favorite items to use and would never be items that you would buy? lately it would be stickers, eyelets, shaped brads, stickers, fibers,

Hmmm Good Question...Not sure at the moment! I love altered items and cards

Do you use copics or any other special pens or markers? Copics...more collect than use-lol

I don't really have just one..I follow several SU blogs

Do you drink coffee or teas? no

What scents are your favorite? vanillas, apple cinnamon

What's your favorite craft store? Archiver's, Hobby Lobby

Do you have a favorite sweet treat? Haribo Gummy Bears, Hershey Nuggets Extra Creamy with Almonds and Toffee bits

Lazorkay 01-03-2013 09:49 AM

oops, I am joining as well. hehehehehe

jn_leger 01-03-2013 10:25 AM

Am I too late to join?

fastmommie 01-03-2013 10:46 AM

I would like to join please! :D

1855ward 01-03-2013 11:10 AM

.What are a few of your favorite craft companies? SU, SWEET N SASSY, AMUSE,TIM HOLTZ ANYTHING

What are your go to colors when crafting? BLUES, YELLOWS AND BROWNS

What items do you use the most on your projects? RIBBON, BRADS, STICKLES

What sort of paper/ card stock do you like to use on your projects? DSP AND AMUSE OR SU CARDSTOCK

What items do you use for finishing touches? Ex: bling,pearls,ribbon,stickles,mist's,etc. BLING,RIBBON, PEARLS

What is your style like when you craft? Ex: retro,trendy,traditional,etc. CLEAN AND SIMPLE

Do you scrap, make cards, or alter? SCRAP AND MAKE CARDS

What are your least favorite items to use and would never be items that you would buy? NEONS OR FIBERS

What items would make you the happiest craft girl in the world? PAPER, RIBBON, PEARLS, BLING.ANY THING TIM HOLTZ, journaling tags

Do you use copics or any other special pens or markers? COPICS

TIM HOLTZ

Do you drink coffee or teas? TEAS

What scents are your favorite? VANILLA, CINNAMON

What's your favorite craft store? HOBBY LOBBY OR MICHAEL

Do you have a favorite sweet treat? CHOCOLATES

adolsak 01-03-2013 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jn_leger (Post 19919002)
Am I too late to join?

No, not at all. Welcome!

adolsak 01-03-2013 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fastmommie (Post 19919045)
I would like to join please! :D

Got you down Amber! Thanks for playing :)

jn_leger 01-03-2013 04:13 PM

Questionnaire

Stampin Up, Graphic 45, Papertrey Ink, Crate Paper,Tim Holtz

What are your go to colors when crafting?
neutrals mostly

What items do you use the most on your projects?
stamps, prima flowers, adhesive pearls, seam binding/wrinkle ribbon, lace, distress inks

What sort of paper/ card stock do you like to use on your projects?
Stampin Up

What items do you use for finishing touches? Ex: bling,pearls,ribbon,stickles,mist's,etc.
prima flowers, adhesive pearls, seam binding/wrinkle ribbon, lace, distress inks

it varies, mostly vintage, but sometimes trendy

Do you scrap, make cards, or alter?
all 3!

What are your least favorite items to use and would never be items that you would buy?
eyelets and brads

graphic 45 paper and embellishments, PTI stamps, dies from any company like Spellbinders, Memory Box or MTF

not really into colouring

tim Holtz, Betsy Veldman, Michelle Wooderson, Nichole Heady

Do you drink coffee or teas?
tea for me! Especially green teas

What scents are your favorite?
Vanilla

What's your favorite craft store?
Scrap en Masse in Alfred, Ontario - it's an amazing store! But since it's 8 hours away, I usually shop at Stampin' Up and online

dark chocolate, chocolate covered pretzels, but I got a ton for Christmas, so don't really need any more!

adolsak 01-03-2013 05:12 PM

Make sure to message me your address if i don't already have it, so i can start swapping names :)

Lazorkay 01-04-2013 04:13 AM

Questionnaire
What are a few of your favorite craft companies? Stampin Up, CTMH, PTI
Tim Holtz !!! Graphic 45, Echo Park

What are your go to colors when crafting? It depends upon what I am doing.
No pastels or brights, neons

What items do you use the most on your projects? stamps, primas, pearls, seam binding/ribbon, distress inks, TH idealology

What sort of paper/ card stock do you like to use on your projects? Stampin Up, CTMH, PTI, A Muse, Bazzill for card stock. Lots of different DSP companies

What items do you use for finishing touches? Ex: bling,pearls,ribbon,stickles,mist's,etc. blilng, pearls, ribbons, inks, mists,

It just depends. I do traditional, vintage, clean and simple...

Do you scrap, make cards, or alter? all 3

What are your least favorite items to use and would never be items that you would buy? $1 items. stickers, eyelets, fibers, neon or pastel anything

Tim Holtz !!!!

Do you use copics or any other special pens or markers? Copics

Special personal interests
Tim Holtz, Sassy Joan.

Do you drink coffee or teas? Coffee - I have a keurig. Hazelnut

What scents are your favorite? NONE - ALLERGIC !!!

What's your favorite craft store? Oozak for online, or Scrapbook.com ( I think ) Cat's Scrapbook Creations, then Michaels, Hobby Lobby

Milky Way Midnight.

1855ward 01-04-2013 05:18 AM

Good morning friends!

fastmommie 01-04-2013 01:47 PM

Questionnaire

What are your go to colors when crafting? primaries. brights and pastels. not jewel tones, neons, or earthy tones.

What items do you use the most on your projects? adhesive photo tabs, clear stamps, memento inks, 3D stickers, chipboard, foam tape, alphabets

What sort of paper/ card stock do you like to use on your projects? I scrap 8.5x11. I have no preference on brand, and I love printed papers

What items do you use for finishing touches? Ex: bling,pearls,ribbon,stickles,mist's,etc. stickles, liquid peals, adhesive rhinestones, adhesive pearls.

pretty plain and simple.
Do you scrap, make cards, or alter? all 3

What are your least favorite items to use and would never be items that you would buy? fibers and ribbon .

stickles, liquid pearls, colored rhinestones, 3D stickers in themes of family, sports, girls (yeah, I actually use them! lol) Thickers, 3D alphabets (foam, puffy, chipboard,etc)

Bic's and Sharpies

Do you drink coffee or teas? tea

What scents are your favorite? cinnamon (for the home)

What's your favorite craft store? Hobby Lobby, Micheal's

Do you have a favorite sweet treat? peanut M&M's

adolsak 01-04-2013 02:23 PM

Looking for more players :)

sek111sbc 01-04-2013 02:25 PM

can i join?

adolsak 01-04-2013 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sek111sbc (Post 19921731)
can i join?

Yes ma'am :)

Joan7356 01-04-2013 02:37 PM

Laurie - Do you need the post number with out questionairre's to post by our name? If so, mine is #12.

I am ready for a partner!

sek111sbc 01-04-2013 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adolsak (Post 19917958)
Questionnaire

What are a few of your favorite craft companies? su, doodlebug, TGF

What are your go to colors when crafting? brights but never flowers

What items do you use the most on your projects? i do a lot of paper piecing with punches etc to make my own embellies

What sort of paper/ card stock do you like to use on your projects? su/bazzill bling/amuse

all but mists....would like to try...had some before but they intimidated me...lol

What is your style like when you craft? Ex: retro,trendy,traditional,etc. fun and funky

Do you scrap, make cards, or alter? all of the above, love altering candles always need candles

What are your least favorite items to use and would never be items that you would buy? eyelets, fibers, stickers

What items would make you the happiest craft girl in the world? su ribbon, candles, organization, cute kids stamps, bright shiny sparkly paper

Do you use copics or any other special pens or markers? not really

Do you drink coffee or teas? peppermint tea and chamomile, can't actually use anything that has "real tea" in it as it kills my tummy

What scents are your favorite? anything fresh like the ocean

What's your favorite craft store? ebay...lol

Do you have a favorite sweet treat? ferraro rocher...lol...yummy...every try the white chocolate ones? omg...

here's mine

fastmommie 01-04-2013 03:48 PM

Laurie, I don't know if you keep a spreadsheet with addresses, so please just let me know if you need mine. :)
(I don't keep one, so I'm always needing them! lol)

cupojafa 01-04-2013 03:51 PM

I would like a spot please=).

sek111sbc 01-04-2013 04:08 PM

i'd love to get my sis too!

Ladystamper920 01-04-2013 04:08 PM

is it too late to join? if not could I have a spot please?

adolsak 01-04-2013 05:21 PM

Welcome Jen and Deanna! Glad to have you join us :)

adolsak 01-04-2013 06:04 PM

Started matching everybody up. If you haven't heard from me yet with your sis's name, i'll get to you as soon as i get the address.

Looking for at least one more player, but open to more :)

clpangels 01-04-2013 06:10 PM

trying to figure out how to copy and paste questionare