06-05-2013, 04:32 AM
SCS Swap Moderator
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Minglerville, MI
June Swapper of the Month - shereel
Congratulations to our June Swapper of the Month! Here is a little information about Sheree.
Feel free to add your comments for Sheree to this thread.
Originally Posted by shereel
how you got started- I started paper crafting by doing photo albums when I attended a class at church. A lot of scrapbook crafting companies have started in my area so stamps and paper and other supplies have been easy to obtain.
- how long have you been doing this- I started about 30 years ago with the albums
- do you have any other hobbies- I love to read historical fiction(or any book) and I like to crochet.
- a bit about your family & friends I am a widow with 1 son and 1 grandson. I come from a large family and have many nieces and friends who like to paper craft with me.
- favorite tools of the trade My favorite tools are my ATG gun and a paper cutter. I use my cropadile a lot also.
- something we might not know- I teach Family consumer science at at an alternative high school working with at risk students. I teach child development, interior design, clothing and foods. Because of this I get to expose my students to my paper crafting tools and paper crafting supplies. Many of the local companies have given or offered for very little cost their products for me to use at school and I am grateful for their generosity.
- favorite swapping experience My best experience is receiving emails from others in swaps thanking me for what I made for the swap. I really want to be more thoughtful of others talents and efforts.
- anything else that you would like to share I'm surprise by this honor. I always feel what I create is very simple compared to others style. Thank you!
Giggle Mingler(Hee hee)