Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?
1. What is your favorite color? I love the colours in the photo attached.
2. What would you like to recieve as a handmade item? Card kit (birthday theme), handmade body scrubs, handmade flowers, birthday calendar, birthday cards
3. Where is your favorite place to shop and item to shop for? I usually shop for craft supplies at my LSS, Michael's and thrift stores. I usually buy clothes at reitmans, Old Navy, and Le Chateau. I live in a small town and we don't have many stores to choose from.
1. Washi Tape
2. ATG refills
3. Metal butterflies
4. Unity Stamps - Journey Like No Other, Grow your Wings, Dream Big
5. Tim Holtz Distress Paints or stains
6. Burlap embellishments (available at Micheal's)
7. Mister Huey or Heidi Swapp mists
8. Alcohol ink applicator felt
9. Shipping Tags
10. Distress ink - broken china, peeled paint
Location: Crazytown w/ my 4 boys & my baby girl !!!!
FOR YOUR WISHLIST PLEASE LIST AT LEAST 10 ITEMS THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECIEVE WITH LINKS OR A LINK TO YOUR WISHLIST AT NAMED WEBSITE.
1. What is your favorite color? Red is my fav, purple is a close second.
2. What would you like to receive as a handmade item? This may include card kits, beading, crochet, baking, absolutely anything as long as it is handmade. I like page kits for scrap booking - 8x8 or 12x12, bracelets, necklaces, earrings, frames, 3D items, altered items.
3. Where is your favorite place to shop and item to shop for? I love Stampin' Up! stuff! I also shop at Archiver's, Hobby Lobby, and Michael's. I shop Goodwill for things to alter and other fun stuff!
1. Simple stories line - would like to have Generations, either of the Summer lines, any of their SNAP! line too!
2. I love Doodlebug designs - Fruit stand, Flower box, or any line.
3. Any embellishments or DSP from Stampin' Up!
5. A2 envelopes - white or vanilla
6. Tim Holtz Distress paints - any colors
7. Any pattern paper - good for kids, boys, and girls. I have 4 boys - 6,11,16,18 and a 4 yr old daughter.
8. Tombow permanent adhesive
9. Ribbon, but no fibers please.
10. Surprise Me!
1. What is your favorite color? Green & Turquoise (I like brights and fall colors, not pastels)
2. What would you like to recieve as a handmade item? This may include card kits, beading, crochet, baking, absolutely anything as long as it is handmade. Anything, but I would love scrapbook page kits or borders or card candy. Anything I can use around the house or 4th of July deco.
3. Where is your favorite place to shop and item to shop for? Crafts, clothes, jewelry, knick knacks, etc. Absolute favorate place - Scrapbook Expo (only in November in my area). Local stores - Hobby Lobby & Michaels.
Scrapbook Page Kits (Please no baby, wedding or girly- I have 3 teenage boys!!)
Copic Sketch Markers: V91, V93, V95, YG91, YG95, or YG99
Stampin Up Owl builder
Close to my Heart A garden stamp set (item # A1119)
Close to my Heart green & blue epoxy bubbles (item# Z1806)
Close to my heart tiny type epoxy alphabet (item# Z1835)
Close to my Heart crafted with love stamp set (item # B1399)
Momento Ink refill - black or rich coccoa
Sticky strip or dimensionals
Copic colorless blender refill
Anything Bo Bunny - luv their card stock
I like embellishments, but please do not send bulky embellishments
I have a big kick
Love to read-Bookmarks
Anything cutesy stamps, images, such as House Mouse etc.
Craft or papercrafting magazines
Small stick on pearls and bling, and brads
Anything Stampin Up-punches, stamps, papers, newer inks, etc.
Cute ribbon and Holiday ribbon
Candles- nothing flowery scented
Love the scent of Coconut
Nothing vintage and I dont use stickers
Favorite Colors: Lavender, Pink
Love handmade items: Anything- not really into knitting or crochet
Favorite places to shop: Stampin up, Hobby Lobby, Archivers, Micheals, Joanns, Kohls, Bath and Body works, Wendys, McDonalds, Red Lobster
2. What would you like to recieve as a handmade item? This may include card kits, beading, crochet, baking, absolutely anything as long as it is handmade.
absolutely anything as long as it is handmade
3. Where is your favorite place to shop and item to shop for? Crafts, clothes, jewelry, knick knacks, etcMichaels
Being a witch, I love Halloween type things that can be displayed all year long.
I am starting a Hello Kitty scrapbook, so I can use anything Hello Kitty for scrapping Would Love one of the Journals http://www.michaels.com/Hello-Kitty%...efault,sc.html
Glitter pens, Any, Clear glitter pens, Black ink pads any brand, ribbon, buttons,
Last edited by misswitch; 03-22-2013 at 05:20 AM..