Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree65Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2013, 06:49 AM   #81
Forum Fanatic

See post 75 for questions
Old 11-04-2013, 06:52 AM   #82
Forum Fanatic

Originally Posted by StampinGoodDeeds View Post
Questions I'd like to know from a NSSS:
Hobbies/Desired Theme Ideas (i.e. reading, travel, scrapbooking, shoes, games, coffee/tea, etc.)? Crocheting, beading, sewing
Favorite Treats or anything you don't like/eat (any allergies)? I am allergic to anything that contains milk.
Paper Crafting Favorites/Wish List for ideas? bling, pearls, distress inks
Any particular likes? moose
Any particular dislikes? bright colors
Any thing else about you that would help me to put together a wonderful tote+ for you?
Old 11-04-2013, 06:53 AM   #83
Swapper of the Month March 2012

Here are my answers:
Favorite colors: Rich warm purples, teals, earthy greens/browns

What would you like to use your tote for? I have way too many of the large shopping bag ones so not that kind please. I’d like one that is not too large and themed for crochet/knitting and has pockets to help organize those items in it, not too big but so I can take small projects with me places, i.e. a couple skeins and my wallet. Or quilting. Or a gardening one. Or a bicycling one, that can fit in a small/medium bike basket I have on my bike and attach somehow in case I stop or tilt. Or a reading one to fit my cased 10” tablet and a notebook or book, pens and snack/drink in when I go to the river to walk and just want to stop and read and have a light snack or bottle of water. Or any larger themed ones for Daughter, Son, or Grandma/Grandson – I am always gathering things over time to take to them and they sit in piles around the house so bags with that theme/wording or such on them would be great to help me organize in my mud room so that when I go see them, I just grab their ‘bag.’ (A fun one for my grandson with sharks or cars/trucks would be cool; my daughter is a yoga instructor/traveler; my son loves his 4wheeler/video games/and is in the Army.) Oooh, or a soft pillow tote to put a book in too (that could be the cozy item and tote in one!). Hope that's enough ideas! Haha

ADDED IDEA: I also LOVE the roll up tight & tiny nylon reusable shopping bags to keep in my purse. I have 3 that I regularly use and then keep in my purse when done because I often have them full from stuff going in and out of the stores/office/house and hate when I catch myself without one in a store. So any of those would be great too. They look like these:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Envirosax-...-/261269039370

Papercrafting habits....cardmaker, scrapbooker, altered projects???? Yes, and then some.
However, no stickers, ribbon, small clear stamps or glitter though please. I have wayyyyy too much of those! Love bling, adhesive or brad rhinestones and pearls, metal embellishments. Love SU punches and any ideas for punch art. Love dies and EFs of all sizes to use in my Big Shot and ideas for those. Love new products and ideas on how to use them. Love coordinated sets that work together like dies with stamps. Love kits to make things. Love coordinated supplies.

ADDED: Washi tape would be fun to try or those petals punches to make flowers.
Or any of those that make the Rosettes -- I don't have any of those. Especially LOVE the ones from Tim Holtz. Love any of those strip dies too.

Favorite Treats or anything you don't like/eat (any allergies)? Favorites – Nuts (Almonds, Brazil, Pistachios, Walnuts); Nori (Seasoned Seaweed Packs); Dried Fruit (No sulfur, no sugars, just fruit kind); all natural nut butters (like the Justin’s packs, made from just nuts, no sugars, preservatives, etc.). I can’t have sugars (natural or artificial), caffeine, corn syrup, gluten or dairy so limits me greatly here.

ADDED: Love fruit flavored and green teas. No black teas.

Any particular likes? Positive, Christian, Encouraging, Healing themes.

Any particular dislikes? No skulls, negative/sarcastic/cynical humor. Don’t care for things too “country” in style.

I'm Stampin' Good Deeds, Are You?

Last edited by StampinGoodDeeds; 11-13-2013 at 03:15 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
russnzella likes this post.
Old 11-04-2013, 07:08 AM   #84

Janice:
Favorite Treats or anything you don't like/eat (any allergies)?
Paper Crafting Favorites/Wish List for ideas?
Any particular likes?
Any particular dislikes?
Any thing else about you that would help me to put together a wonderful tote+ for you?
Since cards/ATCs, do you want something medium sized as opposed to shopping size? What would you be carrying? Markers/scissors/glue/smaller precut stuff or from supplies from scratch like 12x12 and big cutters?
Only for paper projects or do you want for sewing/quilting/crochet etc?

Old 11-04-2013, 07:11 AM   #85

Tammy: Can't wait to see your answers/list too!
Anything in particular that is from the US that you can't get there (and that I can legally send by mail!)?

Old 11-04-2013, 07:26 AM   #86
Forum Fanatic

Favorite Treats or anything you don't like/eat (any allergies)? I like nuts and gumdrops, allergic to milk products
Paper Crafting Favorites/Wish List for ideas? bling, pearls, distress inks
Any particular likes? I collect moose, and I like muted colors
Any particular dislikes? brights
Any thing else about you that would help me to put together a wonderful tote+ for you? country or antique is more my style
Since cards/ATCs, do you want something medium sized as opposed to shopping size? What would you be carrying? Markers/scissors/glue/smaller precut stuff or from supplies from scratch like 12x12 and big cutters?
Only for paper projects or do you want for sewing/quilting/crochet etc? I tend to use my totes for crochet, beading or sewing projects.
Old 11-04-2013, 07:46 AM   #87
Swap Moderator
Swapper of the Month - November 2013

1. Favorite color Periwinkle and aqua, colors of the ocean
2. What would you like to use your tote for? For crafts like crochet or knitting, as a shopping tote, bringing lunch to work, let your swap partner know so she can send an appropriate tote???? I will use it for all different things... Craft tote for crochet projects, shopping. Note: It will hang off my walker handle so if possible not too long of handles
3. Papercrafting habits....cardmaker, scrapbooker, altered projects???? Mixed media
As you think of other questions post them, they might be helpful to others as well.

Favorite Treats or anything you don't like/eat (any allergies)? No beets, beer, brats or coconut. Other than that... love macadamia nuts and pistachios, trail mix, Cheetos, candy
Paper Crafting Favorites/Wish List for ideas? pan pastels, viva decor items, paint brushes (not foam), distress inks/refills, distress paints
Any particular likes? Mermaids!
Any particular dislikes? nothing religious
Any thing else about you that would help me to put together a wonderful tote+ for you? Shabby chic, bright colors, eclectic is me!

Last edited by Joan7356; 11-04-2013 at 07:55 AM..
Old 11-04-2013, 09:18 AM   #88
Swapper of the Month February 2013

Favorite color: Lately for crafting I've been using browns a lot with pastel colors like pink and blue. I like all colors though - just not a fan of neon

What would you like to use your tote for? I'm not really into very large totes so smaller would work better for me. I like to carry small crafty projects back and forth to work so that I have something to do at lunch.

Papercrafting habits....cardmaker, scrapbooker, altered projects???? Only a card maker...I've tried altered projects but I'm just not good at them.

Favorite Treats or anything you don't like/eat (any allergies)? Well, I know that we are supposed to include something "sweet" but I'm trying very hard to lose weight right now so candy is just something that I'm avoiding. Gum would work though - as long as it's sugar free. Also sugar free mints are great too.

Paper Crafting Favorites/Wish List for ideas? Honestly I'm very basic.....buttons, ribbon, gems - that sort of thing. I tend not to get into trends just because I don't have the cash to jump onto every bandwagon there is out there...plus I have space issues...and gee, I'll just face it - I'm not overly creative. LOL!! I love paper... but then who doesn't...LOL!! Things I don't like - stickers, glitter, small/dollar stamps, and anything that is "adult themed" if you know what I mean.

Any particular likes? I'm pretty easy to please....I just love getting mail. LOL!!.

Any particular dislikes? See above.

Any thing else about you that would help me to put together a wonderful tote+ for you? Anything will work for me....I am a Christian so anything that is off-color or along those lines I avoid. I also love to read and I crochet too.

gold, silver or gold? any and all as far as paper crafting is concerned

Do you wear jewelry? No - only my wedding ring and sometimes a watch...won't wear anything else.

Do you have any collections? Do dust bunnies count? No real collections for me.

Favorite cartoon character? I've always had a fondness for Pepe La Pew!

Scents? anything really except florals

Kitchen colors? deep, dark red and hunter green - apples

Are there anything you would like for card making? I'm really a basic card maker so for me it would be basic things like buttons, pop dots, paper...not really into a lot of trends

Do you drink coffee, tea? Kuerig or regular coffee maker? While I love the smell of coffee, I can't stand the taste of it! LOL!! No Kuerig either. But what I do love is tea.....any tea really - herbals, regular caffeinated...love it all.

What else would you like to see in your tote? I'm all about the surprises so anything I get will be wonderful!

Do you like jewelry? No jewelry for me. I only wear my wedding rings and a sometimes a watch (if I have one). Other than that - nothing. It's not because I don't have anything else - it's a faith thing.

Favorite scent? Not really a fan of florals for anything...and not a mega strong vanilla...but anything else is ok.

Who is your favorite author? Terri Blackstock, Brandilyn Collins, Neta Jackson

Anything else you would like me to know. Can't think of anything....ask me anything you'd like to know though.

Last edited by russnzella; 11-11-2013 at 03:48 AM..
Old 11-04-2013, 09:19 AM   #89

So did anyone happen to notice who the Swapper of the Month is for November? Hmmm???? Who could it be? Maybe someone in this swap????

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!
Joan7356 likes this post.
Old 11-04-2013, 09:53 AM   #90
Watercolor Wizard

Hobbies/Desired Theme Ideas? I ONLY make cards on a regular basis. I DO NOT sew, crochet, knit, needlepoint, etc. I do scrapbook infrequently (just don't take a lot of pictures anymore) and some other paper crafting. What I do I do at home so odds are I'd end up using the tote for my water bottle and snack that I take to work on the nights I have "short shifts" and don't take a lunch.

I don't have any theme idea for a tote but would like a "medium size" tote (not too small, not too large). I'd like it to have straps long enough to use on a shoulder but not so long that the tote would drag down to my waste. I do love animals so a tote with a cute puppy or kitty picture on it would be fine if you could find one like that. Pockets, sections, etc. not necessary.

Favorite Treats or anything you don't like/eat (any allergies)? I've been on a diet off and on for the last year or so and do weigh 40 lbs less than I did last year but am not dieting at this time and probably won't until the holidays are over. I am a chocoholic and enjoy flavored coffees (like hazelnut cappuccino mixes and the like). I also love popcorn which is my salty downfall.

Paper Crafting Favorites/Wish List for ideas? I'm always using bling (rhinestones, pearls) but not much into ribbon. I emboss, emboss, emboss and like to die cut. I LOVE punch art so use punches a lot. I don't care much for the die/stamp sets since the ones I've purchased don't seem to work well (dies larger than the stamped images). I purchased one window die (cottage window) but would LOVE another one. Or a die suitable to go with a window die (such as plants, tree, etc.). I'm a designer paper snob and only buy double sided papers.

Any particular likes? Unmounted rubber stamps. Embossing folders. Dies.

Any particular dislikes? Studio G type stamps (small clear sets from the dollar bins at stores). Flimsy papers.

Any thing else about you that would help me to put together a wonderful tote+ for you? As far as the snowman goes I'd rather get a snowman stamp than a snowman figurine or decorative item. I don't wear scarves so cozy socks or slipper socks could be better for me OR gloves that work with a touchscreen phone. I prefer suble or earthy colors. Not into brights or neon colors.
Artsygirl220 likes this post.
Old 11-04-2013, 10:50 AM   #91
Crimping Master

Yay..glad I checked in today. So happy to get my partners. I love getting to know people a little better thru these types of swaps.

I'll think on my answers and post later today
Old 11-04-2013, 10:52 AM   #92
Polyshrink Goddess

Default Tote Swap

My favorite colors: Black and pink together, Brown and Turquois together, Lavender
I would use the tote for carrying books or crafting supplies. So medium sized would probably be good to carry on your shoulder
My crafting habits are: I sew, rubber stamp cards, altered items, but I don't scrapbook, about any crafts except for knitting or crochet
Treats: My favorite is Hershey Kisses or Chocolate in general but no Dark Chocolate, Hot chocolates,
I particularly like: Anything Christian themes, Mickey Mouse, reading, Anything homemade
Dislike: Open
Old 11-04-2013, 11:43 AM   #93
Die Cut Diva

Hobbies/Desired Theme Ideas (i.e. reading, travel, scrapbooking, shoes, games, coffee/tea, etc.)? Hobbies: Altered gift making, cards, anything altered.

Favorite Treats or anything you don't like/eat (any allergies)?
Favorite treat would be gummy bears. Not much on chocolate and nuts.

Paper Crafting Favorites/Wish List for ideas? I love ribbon, flowers, gems.
Any particular likes?
Any particular dislikes? Pastel colors
Any thing else about you that would help me to put together a wonderful tote+ for you? I love birds, Cardinals, blue jays, robins.

1. Favorite color either blue or purple.
2. What would you like to use your tote for? I would use it to put my books when I go to church.
3. Papercrafting habits....cardmaker, scrapbooker, altered projects????
Card maker, & altered projects.

I am not much of a sticker person. I very rarely use them.
Old 11-04-2013, 02:19 PM   #94
Kookie Creator

I'm finally on board...
1. Favorite color: preference is creams with coral/peach or earth tones. I also like white, black and red
2. What would you like to use your tote for? For crafts like crochet or knitting, as a shopping tote, bringing lunch to work, let your swap partner know so she can send an appropriate tote???? I would like a medium to large size tote preferably with shoulder straps. I will use it to carry my crafting supplies and crafts books...I would like sections and pockets
3. Papercrafting habits....cardmaker, scrapbooker, altered projects???? I love to make cards and altered projects... Lately I've been interested in mini albums and explosion boxes

I'll answer the other questions, in a little while need to think

Last edited by Artsygirl220; 11-05-2013 at 12:03 AM..
ladylovestostamp likes this post.
Old 11-04-2013, 03:19 PM   #95
Polyshrink Goddess

Send a message via Skype™ to Tlc.2scotties

Quote:
Tammy: Can't wait to see your answers/list too!
Anything in particular that is from the US that you can't get there (and that I can legally send by mail!)?
Here is my Q&A:
1. Favorite color I like many colors, but my current favorite is purple - any shade really, but darker is better than light. I also like greens and burgundy as well, pink and brown or most colors with black.
2. What would you like to use your tote for? I would likely use the tote for work to carry my ipad or laptop in... or maybe a car bag -like to have all the travel essentials in by your feet in the front seat... snacks, ipad, small craft items that I can do in the car, I would love pockets to help keep things organized - medium sized would be great!
I am a scrapbooker and card maker. I also love to do the 3d projects, like special bags/boxes, love to make flowers, altered items like clipboards and picture frames, magnet boards, magnets, etc. Last year for Christmas, I made old books into treasure boxes for my nieces. I guess I am an alterer too...lol

Paper Crafting Favorites/Wish List for ideas? distress inks/markers (I don't have any of the new colors except the festive berries marker), dies, cute stamps with sentiments, flat back bling and pearls non adhesive are great, chalk inks, prismacolor premiere colored pencils. I love punch art- my punch collection is slowly growing. I would love circle punches in 1 3/4 -2" sizes

Any particular likes? monkeys, frogs, dragon flies, butterflies, tulips, I would love any homemade item that you would make me

Any particular dislikes? goth or steampunk are not my thing

Any thing else about you that would help me to put together a wonderful tote+ for you? I'm a technique girl... love to try new things - paper folds (cards, bags, boxes, 3d items), ink techniques with different types of inks. I would love any kits that you would put together with instructions for a new technique or design.

Something sweet? traditional ferrero rocher chocolates, caramel/chewy type candies. I love coffee, teas and flavored cocoa to mix in with my coffee. salty and sweet combination munchies are good too, although nothing in particular is coming to mind directly.

Cozy item: I love all things cozy... especially socks and scarves!

Something that I love that I can't get in Canada: hmmm... that's one to ponder. I love MFT Pure Innocence stamps... especially the sassy one. Shipping from MFT is crazy expensive to Canada.
Proud Fan Club Member

Last edited by Tlc.2scotties; 11-04-2013 at 09:12 PM..
Old 11-04-2013, 03:47 PM   #96
Proud Fan Club Member

Questions I'd like to know from a NSSS:
Favorite colors: blue and green
What would I use the tote for: storing items or shopping
Hobbies/Desired Theme Ideas (i.e. reading, travel, scrapbooking, shoes, games, coffee/tea, etc.)? Stamping and scrapbooking
Favorite Treats or anything you don't like/eat (any allergies)? I love chocolate, but I am not fond of peanut butter
Paper Crafting Favorites/Wish List for ideas? bling, ribbon, die cuts, solid colored paper
Any particular likes? Trees
Any particular dislikes? Pastel colors and stickers
Any thing else about you that would help me to put together a wonderful tote+ for you? I like cool colors, and simple things
Old 11-04-2013, 03:59 PM   #97
Hardware Hotshot

1. Favorite color - Purple
2. What would you like to use your tote for? For crafts like crochet or knitting, as a shopping tote, bringing lunch to work, let your swap partner know so she can send an appropriate tote???? A tote I can store knitting stuff in - not huge, but big enough for yarn.
3. Papercrafting habits....cardmaker, scrapbooker, altered projects???? Cardmaker & scrapbooker
Favorite Treats or anything you don't like/eat (any allergies)? Nuts and popcorn & tea, don't really eat candy.
Paper Crafting Favorites/Wish List for ideas? bling, 5/8 " ribbon- solid colors, solid colored paper 8 1/2 X 11" the thick stuff for card base, ATG Tape, washi tape
Any particular likes? Penguins & snowmen
Any particular dislikes? Stickers and brads
Old 11-04-2013, 04:40 PM   #98
Crimping Master

My favorite colors...blues - robins egg blue. I also like earthy greens, browns, and colors found in nature. Not so crazy about neon..

Favorite snacks...trying to lose weight so I'm not snacking a lot - but I love tea - Lemon Zinger Herbal Tea - Good Earth Sweet & Spicy Decaf - plain old Liptons (the individual sized bags) Ginger snaps or tea biscuits to go along with the tea or starburst chews.

I would like a medium sized tote with straps to go over the shoulder. I carry books, my e-reader, and sometimes my crochet or knitting, my water bottle, snacks...etc DH has lots of Dr visits, so totes come in really handy. A tote with pockets would be lovely.

I primarily make cards, but dabble in a lot of things. I love papercrafting - I can always use tombow permanent refills or 1/4" atg refills. I really don't need any ribbon, brads, or clear/dollar bin stamps. Not a fan of stickers. (What I really need is a few more free hours in the day to use the supplies I have!) SU cardstock - Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla, Coastal Cabana Cardstock (with CC Ink) would be great.

I also love to sew and have recently started experimenting with quilting. I've found I'm a better seamstress than quilter, but a tote with a few current quilting magazines sounds like fun.

I also love to read and garden, play golf, and travel.

I have no allergies except for molds or pollen.

Comfy socks or a long scarf that is more dressy rather than thick and warm would be my choice. We spend part of the winter in FL so while it does get a little chilly, I don't really need any heavy winter items.

Unsented or lightly scented lotions - nothing really loud for me please. I'm "plain" - Aveeno, Eucerin, or even Gold Bond hand/foot lotions. Strong/loud smells bother me but I'm not allergic by any means.

Seriously, I am easy to please and would appreciate anything my NSSS puts together for me.

Feel free to ask any questions or PM me if necessary

Last edited by ladylovestostamp; 11-04-2013 at 05:07 PM..
Old 11-04-2013, 05:26 PM   #99
Matboard Maniac

1. Favorite color: Orange
2. What would you like to use your tote for? Knitting/Crochet Project Travel bag.
3. Papercrafting habits....cardmaker, scrapbooker, altered projects? Cards and ATCs
4. Hobbies/Desired Theme Ideas? Anything Art or artistic. Love knitting, crochet, painting, paper crafts, etc.
Favorite Treats or anything you don't like/eat (any allergies)? I'm staying away from sugar myself, but feel free to send something I can share with my DH
Paper Crafting Favorites/Wish List for ideas? Interesting paper and inks that are fun to experiment with.
Any particular likes? Texture
Any particular dislikes? Ordinary
Anything else about you that would help me to put together a wonderful tote for you? Have fun and be Creative.
Old 11-04-2013, 05:47 PM   #100
Kookie Creator

Is there a cap on how much to spend?
Old 11-04-2013, 06:03 PM   #101
Forum Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artsygirl220 View Post
Is there a cap on how much to spend?
It is your own discretion
Old 11-04-2013, 06:31 PM   #102
Kookie Creator

Favorite Treats or anything you don't like/eat (any allergies)? I have deadly nut allergies, so nothing with nuts please... I do however love peppermint, gummy bears and spearmint gum
Paper Crafting Favorites/Wish List for ideas? Distress inks, rick rack, grosgrain ribbon, sturdy cardstock, dies, adhesives, brads, dies that work with stamps, Spellbinders dies, paper punches
Any particular likes? paisley designs, filigree dies, snowmen, cute fairies, coordinating paper kits
Any particular dislikes? nothing religious or skulls, small clear/dollar bin stamps or stickers
Any thing else about you that would help me to put together a wonderful tote+ for you? I have a keurig machine and like bold coffee. I also like cran-apple tea. Cozy socks would be perfect!

Hope this helps...

Last edited by Artsygirl220; 11-05-2013 at 12:17 PM..
Old 11-04-2013, 06:32 PM   #103
Kookie Creator

Ok, thank you
Old 11-04-2013, 06:35 PM   #104
Kookie Creator

Forgot to add, I like coordinating paper kits...
Old 11-05-2013, 03:48 AM   #105

Hmmm, I was looking online for totes this morning...so many choices!
Old 11-05-2013, 03:59 AM   #106
Forum Fanatic

Don't forget to PM your swap pal who will be sending to you your address.
Old 11-05-2013, 06:32 AM   #107
Proud Fan Club Member

Tote bag swap
Treats: I really like M&M's, chocolate and peanut, tiny candy coated licorice, small tootsie rolls.
Crafting: mostly card making and scrapbooking. I have done altered projects, not too good at that. I do plastic canvas, counted cross stitch- not so much now, and I have crocheted also. Do not knit.
Likes: I like distress ink pads, cat eye inks, I'm really not too particular. I l love hand made items.
dislikes: I don't like bright colors, flat stickers. I'll probably think of more later.
Favorite colors: Blues, purples, fall colors. Some wine or rose, no pastel colors.
I'm pretty easy to please.
Old 11-05-2013, 06:36 AM   #108
Proud Fan Club Member

Tote bag swap: Forgot to add I love those tote bags I see where you can put your crafts in, with a pocket for yarn or whatever. My cousins and SIL has one and I thought I would look for one. I thought about making one but I haven't sewed for years.
Old 11-05-2013, 06:52 AM   #109
Stazon Splitcoast

1. Favorite color - I love purple, lime green, pink - My craft room are those colors with owl theme.
2. What would you like to use your tote for? For crafts like crochet or knitting, as a shopping tote, bringing lunch to work, let your swap partner know so she can send an appropriate tote???? I would love to have a sturdy bottom tote to put my distress paints inside. I have so many of them and love to have something I can carry so I can use them and have more readily at my fingertips.
3. Papercrafting habits....cardmaker, scrapbooker, altered projects???? All of the above! You can see some of the things I create on my blog. I have both a Cricut and Silhouette machine. I also dabble a bit in mixed media.

I cannot eat peanuts or sunflower seeds; and I only like dark chocolate. Love Twizzlers and dark chocolate covered almonds.

I totally adore snowmen too!!!

I am a life artist and love it!

Last edited by smokiesgal; 11-05-2013 at 06:58 AM..
Old 11-05-2013, 07:21 AM   #110
Pearl-ExPert

1. Favorite color

I like all colors, except maybe pastels. I don't use them too often in my crafting. I really like a dark red, as in Longaberger paprika or SU Cherry Cobbler

2. What would you like to use your tote for?

I would most likely use the tote to carry some craft supplies for when I go to my DD's or to craft with friends. Something with a large center area and then small pockets on the inside would be nice if you can find something like that. But I'm not fussy, very easy to please.

I'm a cardmaker at heart, but love to make ATCs as well. I'm getting into altered projects from watching a lot of you tube videos: stickpins, bottle caps, chunky charms, mini albums, junk journals to name a few.

4. Likes:

I love a variety: whimsical, cute, elegant, vintage - especially for holidays, humorous and sarcastic.
I adore toasty socks in fun colors and patterns. I've been looking for fingerless gloves, as my craft room downstairs gets cold in the winter.
I love dark chocolate and chewy candy - I have an insatiable sweet tooth!
I use a lot of bling, charms, glass beads, glue dots, and dimensionals, My newest love is Graphic 45 papers, but also love most paper lines.
Would love any of the neutral colors of Distress Stickles.
I hope my answers aren't too limiting. I really am easy to please and would be excited about anything you find to send.
Let me know if you need any other ideas!

Old 11-05-2013, 07:48 AM   #111

Hi Tammy -- Just so I know for either tote suggestion -- What are the measurements of your ipad?
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlc.2scotties View Post
Here is my Q&A:
1. Favorite color I like many colors, but my current favorite is purple - any shade really, but darker is better than light. I also like greens and burgundy as well, pink and brown or most colors with black.
2. What would you like to use your tote for? I would likely use the tote for work to carry my ipad or laptop in... or maybe a car bag -like to have all the travel essentials in by your feet in the front seat... snacks, ipad, small craft items that I can do in the car, I would love pockets to help keep things organized - medium sized would be great!
I am a scrapbooker and card maker. I also love to do the 3d projects, like special bags/boxes, love to make flowers, altered items like clipboards and picture frames, magnet boards, magnets, etc. Last year for Christmas, I made old books into treasure boxes for my nieces. I guess I am an alterer too...lol

Paper Crafting Favorites/Wish List for ideas? distress inks/markers (I don't have any of the new colors except the festive berries marker), dies, cute stamps with sentiments, flat back bling and pearls non adhesive are great, chalk inks, prismacolor premiere colored pencils. I love punch art- my punch collection is slowly growing. I would love circle punches in 1 3/4 -2" sizes

Any particular likes? monkeys, frogs, dragon flies, butterflies, tulips, I would love any homemade item that you would make me

Any particular dislikes? goth or steampunk are not my thing

Any thing else about you that would help me to put together a wonderful tote+ for you? I'm a technique girl... love to try new things - paper folds (cards, bags, boxes, 3d items), ink techniques with different types of inks. I would love any kits that you would put together with instructions for a new technique or design.

Something sweet? traditional ferrero rocher chocolates, caramel/chewy type candies. I love coffee, teas and flavored cocoa to mix in with my coffee. salty and sweet combination munchies are good too, although nothing in particular is coming to mind directly.

Cozy item: I love all things cozy... especially socks and scarves!

Something that I love that I can't get in Canada: hmmm... that's one to ponder. I love MFT Pure Innocence stamps... especially the sassy one. Shipping from MFT is crazy expensive to Canada.

Old 11-05-2013, 08:05 AM   #112

I am excited because we are supposed to have a 30% chance of snow here today. Yesterday morning on my way to work there were little flurries and a dusting on the mountains. LOVE Rocky Mountain snow!

Old 11-05-2013, 08:07 AM   #113

Just a tip: You can edit your own older posts normally if you want to add something to it -- use the option in the lower right corner of it to edit. Also, to respond to someone else's post, you can use the "quote" option there too, that way everyone knows what/who your response is to!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artsygirl220 View Post
Forgot to add, I like coordinating paper kits...

Old 11-05-2013, 08:15 AM   #114

Oh yeah, the shopping has begun...

Old 11-05-2013, 09:23 AM   #115
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
I am excited because we are supposed to have a 30% chance of snow here today. Yesterday morning on my way to work there were little flurries and a dusting on the mountains. LOVE Rocky Mountain snow!
Oh you make me so jealous!!! We are still in shorts here.

I am a life artist and love it!
Old 11-05-2013, 10:52 AM   #116
Watercolor Wizard

OK. The way I read it I send to StampinGoodDeeds. Is that right? Unless I'm hallucinating she's the name after mine!
Old 11-05-2013, 11:07 AM   #117
Crimping Master

I was able to do a little shopping today..so much fun to spoil someone a little
Artsygirl220 likes this post.
Old 11-05-2013, 11:30 AM   #118
Matboard Maniac

Quote:
Susan, if you would like to take our 60% chance of snow and add it to yours, you're welcome to it.
Old 11-05-2013, 12:15 PM   #119
Kookie Creator

Quote:
Just a tip: You can edit your own older posts normally if you want to add something to it -- use the option in the lower right corner of it to edit. Also, to respond to someone else's post, you can use the "quote" option there too, that way everyone knows what/who your response is to!
Yea, I wasn't actually responding, I didn't notice the edit button...
I figured that out after I posted that msg... Thank you...😄
Old 11-05-2013, 02:11 PM   #120
Forum Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzbysmom View Post
OK. The way I read it I send to StampinGoodDeeds. Is that right? Unless I'm hallucinating she's the name after mine!
I just checked the list and you are correct!
Closed Thread