Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?
Will you be listed a survey to fill out? This is on your list of what to send
4. Find out a little something about your partners paper crafting habits and add at least two appropriate items.
?????? At a "just thinking about it" stage.
When you are assigned your Not so secret sister, you will be able to ask her questions on the thread here. Let me know if you decide to sign up. I will keep open until Monday. That way people can start their shopping.
Another question. I noticed you have no suggested spending minimum. Will you be adding one?
No because if you make things versus buy things it is hard to put a figure on it. I think everyone will just use their good judgement. In the past when I have posted secret sister swaps I have not put a dollar amount and it worked out fine.
In the mean time while you are waiting in anticipation for your partners name, here are few questions you can answer.
First of all after you get your partner you will need to exchange addresses through Private Message. But questions can be asked on the thread to help put the perfect package together.
1. Favorite color
2. What would you like to use your tote for? For crafts like crochet or knitting, as a shopping tote, bringing lunch to work, let your swap partner know so she can send an appropriate tote????
3. Papercrafting habits....cardmaker, scrapbooker, altered projects????
As you think of other questions post them, they might be helpful to others as well.
1. Favorite color; I like greens, not like kelly, but more country type colors, also mauves and lavenders.
2. What would you like to use your tote for? For crafts like crochet or knitting, as a shopping tote, bringing lunch to work, let your swap partner know so she can send an appropriate tote???? I use totes to carry craft projects with me.
3. Papercrafting habits....cardmaker, scrapbooker, altered projects???? I do mostly cards lately along with atc's.
Questions I'd like to know from a NSSS:
Hobbies/Desired Theme Ideas (i.e. reading, travel, scrapbooking, shoes, games, coffee/tea, etc.)?
Favorite Treats or anything you don't like/eat (any allergies)?
Paper Crafting Favorites/Wish List for ideas?
Any particular likes?
Any particular dislikes?
Any thing else about you that would help me to put together a wonderful tote+ for you?
Okay swappers, here is how it will work, you will send to the person who is next on the list after your name. Last person on the list sends to the first person on the list. I moved some names around so that those who specified US only are in proper places. Make sure you contact your swap sister asap. If you don't hear from your partner please let me know. Let the fun begin.