Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree101Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2013, 02:25 PM   #1
Swap Moderator
Swapper of the Month - November 2013

Default ~*~COMPLETED - ALL SS PKGS RECEIVED~*~ Happy Everything Secret Sister Swap

Happy Everything Secret Sister Swap

Sign-Up Deadline: Midnight - Friday, May 24
At that time I will close sign-ups, take the participant names and the following week begin the process of assigning secret sisters and sending out notifications.
Everyone should have their sister's name by Saturday, June 1.
I will send you only your SS's screen name.
It is your responsibility to PM me (Joan7356) for your sister's mailing/shipping address.

All packages to your Secret Sister must be postal by or on Monday, July 15.
You will have 6 weeks to get your package postal.

This is a Secret Sister Swap and here are the specifics:

1. What is required?
  • This is a 1:1 swap with a $25 minimum paper crafting spending limit.
  • If you choose to spend more, that is your choice, but not required.
  • The $25 minimum does not include the cost to ship to your SS and does not include shipping costs you incur if placing an order online.
  • The $25 minimum spending limit is for your SS’s paper crafting interests.
  • Other items you may want to include in their package (candy, candle, lotion, etc.) are above and beyond the $25.
2. How to sign up?
  • PM me (Joan7356) your mailing address.
  • I must have this information by the closing date of this swap for you to be included.
3. Mailing Deadline: by end of day Monday, July 15, 2013
  • PM me (Joan7356) for your Secret Sister's mailing address
  • Be sure to include a card/tag indicating your name/Splitcoast username so your SS knows who to thank.
  • DC #(delivery confirmation) ​
    is required​ and if sending via USPS Priority Mail is now automatic and indicated on your receipt. KEEP that receipt! DC# is valuable and a life saver!
  • PM me (Joan7356) the DC # and mail/ship date. ​
4. Stay connected!
  • Check in on this thread a minimum of 1x/week with a simple hello or chat daily.
  • Most days I will post a daily question. You are not required to answer. It is just for fun.

5. Complete the survey in post #2.
  • Post #1 will include the number of your survey post.
  • When your survey is complete and you will not be making any additions/deletions, please indicate in bold red COMPLETE at the top.
  • You have until Friday, May 24 to complete your survey.When the thread is closed, do not make any changes to your survey. Some people begin shopping immediately upon receipt of their SS.
6. I wish, I wish, I wish..
  • As you complete the survey, you will see that I have requested online stores and local stores.
  • Some people prefer not to shop online and therefore when listing items you would love to receive, be sure to list those from the local shops, too.
  • We have all been in SS swaps where we receive items we won’t use or requested not to receive.
  • Please fill out your survey in detail so as not to leave any doubts to your wishes. If you participated in the last SS Swap I hosted there are changes on the survey.
7. What to send?
  • The more detail you provide, the better the experience.
  • It should go without saying do not send items that your assigned SS does not want.
  • Please send only new, unopened packages unless your SS has indicated she is willing to accept such.
8. Thank you!
Upon receipt of your SS package,immediately
post a thank you.

Your Secret Sister spent time and put much thought in your surprise package. She is anxiously waiting to hear about its safe arrival. Plus, we all love hearing about what you received!

If you can't commit and fulfill these obligations as outlined, please do not sign up.

9. Mailing Preference:
  • There will be two groups -- one for US mailing only and the other for US/Canada/overseas mailing.
  • Let me know your preference when you sign up.
10. Questions?PM me if you need more information from you SS, or
  • If you have questions specific to how this swap works, or
  • You have had the same SS for several swaps and would like to make sure you have someone new/different.
All are welcome to play! Let’s have some fun!

Just wanted to post this info as stated by the moderators of Splitcoast for your info:

Since Secret Sister swaps are typically swaps done one-on-one, each sister is treated as a kind of hostess. We have the "main" hostess who gathers all the info and distributes the names and info. But, the sisters are ultimately responsible for sending their goodies.

That being the case, please note that Secret Sister swaps are treated by the moderators just a bit differently than most swaps. The following rule applies to all participating Secret Sister swappers:
  • Hostesses that fail to return swaps will be banned from the entire Splitcoaststampers site.
  • In other words, each person participating in the secret sister swaps is considered a hostess.
  • Failing to uphold your end of a secret sister swap is considered stealing (and ultimately mail fraud if the postal system is used) and will not be tolerated.
By posting this, we don't mean to ruin the fun of Secret Sister swaps. We just want all participants to be aware that giving is just as fun as receiving and getting gypped just plain sucks.

Please consider this when signing up to participate in a secret sister swap.

Last edited by Joan7356; 08-15-2013 at 02:59 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
dawnmercedes and Lazorkay like this post.
Old 05-07-2013, 02:26 PM   #2
Swap Moderator

Default Happy Everything Survey

Please complete the survey in detail. Questions are new! If you have been in the last Secret Sister Swap you will not want to just copy/paste that survey. Take time to provide links to the items you are looking for - the more information you provide, the happier you are with your surprise.

SCS Screen Name:
First Name/Name You Go By:
Family Status:
Pets:
Birthday:

I do not want to receive:

Shopping choice (this is important once I begin assigning sisters as some prefer not to shop online, some do both, and some are solely online. I will try to consider your preference when assigning you someone to spoil.)

I prefer to shop: (1)Locally only--JoAnn's, Michael's, Hobby Lobby, Archiver's, etc., (2)Online only, or (3) No preference

Happy Everything! If my sister were to put together a package that had a theme (particular holiday, color, event, special project, Project Life etc.) I would like it to be:

I am a: (1)Card maker, (2)Scrapbooker, (3)Alterer, (4)Mixed media artist, or (5)All
In the papercrafting world, I consider my level to be a: (1)Beginner, (2)Intermediate, or (3)Advanced

I would love to learn this technique:

Three words that describe my personal style:

My top three favorite designer paper companies are (feel free to also list the company and the line):

My favorite cardstock to use is:
I need these colors of cardstock:

I prefer paper in the following size: (1) 12 x 12, (2) 8 1/2 x 11, (3) 8 x 8, (4) 6 x 6, or (5) No preference

Some things I look at but never pick up for myself:

I prefer stamps that are: (1) Wood mount, (2) Cling, (3) Bare rubber, or (4) No preference
Three stamps/sets I would love to receive:

I use a Big Shot, Cuttlebug, Cricut, Silhouette, etc:
I need the following to use with your diecut/embossing machine:

Extra papercrafting items I love and would be happy to receive: (i.e. ribbon, twine, washi tape, buttons, brads,, eyelets, bling, ribbon slides, charms, flourishes, flowers, die cuts, doilies, punches, dies, templates, embossing folders, stencils, inks, pads, cleaners, markers, glue gun, ribbon cutter, heat gun)

Are you willing to accept opened/partial packages of items?

I have been looking and looking for this item and never find it:

Not all like to shop online. Please list 5-10 items that can be found at local stores like JoAnn’s, Michael’s, Hobby Lobby. This is especially important! Your Secret Sister may prefer to shop locally only.

Any additional information you would like to share in case your Secret Sister wishes to also send non-papercrafting items? These items would be above and beyond the minimum requirement of $25 in papercrafting items (i.e. chocolate, lotion, coffee, altered item, candle). If not interested in receiving any additional items, please indicate so.

Last edited by Joan7356; 05-07-2013 at 04:27 PM..
Old 05-07-2013, 02:26 PM   #3
Swap Moderator

Default Happy Survey Updates

This post is where I will post answers to questions or other important updates to this swap.
Shipping Preference is Noted Behind Names
* = Canadian shipping address

** = Canadian with US shipping address
  1. Jabauer (#4) US
  2. jkstampin (#60) US/Canada Sent
  3. morgainegeiser (#7) US Sent
  4. **stamperamma (#5) US Sent
  5. **stamperamma (#5) - 2nd spot US Sent
  6. SBinGa (#8 ) US Received / Sent
  7. *Angie1974 (#51) US/Canada
  8. Lazorkay (#58 ) US Sent
  9. onecowfarm (#23) US Received
  10. rositagustafson72 (#109) US
  11. Ldyglfr62 (#17) US/Canada
  12. scrapfancy (#20) US/Canada
  13. 1855ward (#50) US/Canada
  14. Lovestamper (#22) US Received
  15. ladylovestostamp (#26) US Sent
  16. NYTripletMommy (#27) US Sent
  17. stampin-sunnychick (#29) US Sent
  18. troopersma (#39) US Sent
  19. Quilling Queen (#41) US/Canada Received
  20. jlzmom (#48 ) Sent
  21. stpinlight41 (#57) Sent and Received
  22. Dezre Sent
  23. fastmommie (#85) US Sent
  24. One Crafty Mom (#87) US
  25. gramak83 (#92) US Sent
  26. Ali1974 (#104) US/Canada Sent
  27. jejenc Received
  28. OneCrafty Mom - DD - US

Last edited by Joan7356; 07-13-2013 at 06:32 AM..
Old 05-07-2013, 04:38 PM   #4
Forum Fanatic

SCS Screen Name: Jabauer
First Name/Name You Go By: Janice
Family Status: Married with 3 children
Pets: 3 dogs, 1 rabbit, 1 bird, 2 fish
Birthday: 6/28/58

I do not want to receive: I don't use many flat stickers, or bright papers

Shopping choice (this is important once I begin assigning sisters as some prefer not to shop online, some do both, and some are solely online. I will try to consider your preference when assigning you someone to spoil.)

I prefer to shop: (1)Locally only--JoAnn's, Michael's, Hobby Lobby, Archiver's, etc., (2)Online only, or (3) No preference I don't do any online shopping for supplies, I shop mostly at Hobby Lobby

Happy Everything! If my sister were to put together a package that had a theme (particular holiday, color, event, special project, Project Life etc.) I would like it to be: I love victorian, shabby chic look, I also love moose. I like muted colors like mauves, greens, lavenders.

I am a: (1)Card maker, (2)Scrapbooker, (3)Alterer, (4)Mixed media artist, or (5)All
In the papercrafting world, I consider my level to be a: (1)Beginner, (2)Intermediate, or (3)Advanced
I do all of the above, and I would consider myself advanced.
I would love to learn this technique: I have not played with copics, but would love to.

1. Shabby chic
2. country
3. distressed

My top three favorite designer paper companies are (feel free to also list the company and the line):
1. I don't really have a favorite I just buy what I like

My favorite cardstock to use is: I like textured cardstock, I either buy Basil or from Hobby Lobby
I need these colors of cardstock: I have plenty

I prefer paper in the following size: (1) 12 x 12, (2) 8 1/2 x 11, (3) 8 x 8, (4) 6 x 6, or (5) No preference

1. copic markers
2. chalk ink sets for distrressing

I prefer stamps that are: (1) Wood mount, (2) Cling, (3) Bare rubber, or (4) No preference
1. Cling
2. wood mount

1. Cricut
2. Cuttlebug
3. GrandCalibur from spellbinders

Extra papercrafting items I love and would be happy to receive: (i.e. ribbon, twine, washi tape, buttons, brads,, eyelets, bling, ribbon slides, charms, flourishes, flowers, die cuts, doilies, punches, dies, templates, embossing folders, stencils, inks, pads, cleaners, markers, glue gun, ribbon cutter, heat gun)
1. buttons
2. bling
3. flowers

Are you willing to accept opened/partial packages of items? sure

Not all like to shop online. Please list 5-10 items that can be found at local stores like JoAnn’s, Michael’s, Hobby Lobby. This is especially important! Your Secret Sister may prefer to shop locally only.
1. copic markers
2. chalk inks
3. bling
4. flowers
5. small sharp paper scissor

Any additional information you would like to share in case your Secret Sister wishes to also send non-papercrafting items? These items would be above and beyond the minimum requirement of $25 in papercrafting items (i.e. chocolate, lotion, coffee, altered item, candle). If not interested in receiving any additional items, please indicate so.
I like gumdrops, chocolate, altered items, I do alot of beading so I like beads and interesting clasps.

Last edited by Jabauer; 05-10-2013 at 06:14 AM..
Old 05-07-2013, 04:45 PM   #5
Hardware Hotshot

COMPLETED

SCS Screen Name: Stamperamma
First Name/Name You Go By: Deanna or Dea
Family Status: Married
Pets: None
Birthday: Feb 02

I do not want to receive: Brads, ribbon, paper flowers, and eyelets

I prefer to shop: (1)Locally only--JoAnn's, Michael's, Hobby Lobby, Archiver's, etc., (2)Online only, or (3) No preferenceI shop online and michaels as this is all we have here and Stampin up

Happy Everything! If my sister were to put together a package that had a theme (particular holiday, color, event, special project, Project Life etc.) I would like it to be: Fantasy

1. Fun
2. colourful
3. diverse

1. Graphic 45
2. Bo Bunny
3. Tim Holtz

My favorite cardstock to use is: Bazill/Stampin Up/
I need these colors of cardstock: Whisper White - Stampin UP

I prefer paper in the following size: (1) 12 x 12, (2) 8 1/2 x 11, (3) 8 x 8, (4) 6 x 6 , or (5) No preference

1. Tim Holts metal products
2. unicycle die bymemory box
3. Umbrella man die by Tim holtz

1. Blueprint Series - mini by Tim Holtz
2. I love you slow much by Sylvia Zett
3. Puppies by Sylvia Zett

I use a Big Shot, Cuttlebug, Cricut , Silhouette, etc:
1. Sizzix Side Kick acrylic mats - Desperate for these
2. Metal plate for big shot/cuttlebug
3. Unicycle Die by memory box

1. Memento Bamboo Refill
2. Faber Castel Gelatos - Green Series, tropical series and/or diner series
3. Tim Holtz Stain - Yellow, purple, pink, teal, orange, and brown

Are you willing to accept opened/partial packages of items? Of Course

I have been looking and looking for this item and never find it: metal plate for cuttlebug/big shot

1. Tim Holtz Glassine Paper
2. Tim Holtz paper
3. Clock Works EF by Cuttlebug
4. Acrylic Photo Album Covers 8 x 8
5. Copic opaque white

Dea

Last edited by Stamperamma; 05-25-2013 at 06:41 AM..
Old 05-07-2013, 05:56 PM   #6
Stazon Splitcoast

Sign me up Joan! I can ship internationally .

My blog: Tails in the stamp room
Old 05-07-2013, 06:58 PM   #7
Hardware Hotshot

Sign me up for one spot -USA shipping, please.

SCS Screen Name: morgainegeiser
First Name/Name You Go By: Roxie
Family Status: married
Pets: 2 cats
Birthday: 9/13

I do not want to receive: chipboard, skinny ribbon, stickers, eyelets, plain flowers

I prefer to shop: (1)Locally only--JoAnn's, Michael's, Hobby Lobby, Archiver's, etc., (2)Online only, or (3) No preference. I do both, but prefer not to shop only online, I have all the big box stores near and two great LSS. But I also have some favorite online stores, so I usually do both

Happy Everything! If my sister were to put together a package that had a theme (particular holiday, color, event, special project, Project Life etc.) I would like it to be:
Project life, Fall

In the papercrafting world, I consider my level to be a: (1)Beginner, (2)Intermediate, or (3)Advanced. I do all but (4) and I am an advanced card maker, intermediate scrapbooker and alterer

I would love to learn this technique: different paper flowers

1. Quirky
2. Not into vintage
3. Bold colors

1. Authentique
2. Jillibean Soup
3. Simple Stories

My favorite cardstock to use is: Stampin' Up & PTI
I need these colors of cardstock: red, navy, royal blue, olive green, gold

I prefer paper in the following size: (1) 12 x 12, (2) 8 1/2 x 11, (3) 8 x 8, (4) 6 x 6, or (5) No preference. (2) 8 1/2 x 11 or (4) 6 x 6

1. Medallions
2. Wooden trays
3. Mini flags

Three stamps/sets I would love to receive: (2) cling / cushion mounted rubber
1. Darcie's heart & home - www.darciesheartandhome.com
Autumn Greetings. also tin pins to match - Fall Fun
Whale of a Time. also tin pins to match - under the sea
Beary Summer
2. Stamplistic Envelope Dressups
Bird House
Halloween
3. PTI
Wonderful Words Birthday mini
Polka Dot Parade #2 mini

1. Cloud die cuts
2. Beautifully Baroque embossing folder by SU
3. Delicate Designs edge folders by SU

1. Washi tape
2. HoneyPOP honeycomb paper (Inky Antics)
3. Ribbon slides (buckles)

Are you willing to accept opened/partial packages of items? Long as they are current products

I have been looking and looking for this item and never find it: Las Vegas scrapbook stickers (not Mardi Gras)

1. Small oval punch
2. Momento black or brown stamp pad
3. Silver fine tip gel pen or white
4. 3 x 3 plain cards & envelopes
5. Dimensional flowers or butterflies or dragonflies
6. ATG tape

No sweets, but like salty snacks, drink hot tea only, allergic to many bath products - fine with Bath & Body Works

Last edited by morgainegeiser; 05-10-2013 at 07:42 PM..
Old 05-07-2013, 07:00 PM   #8
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via Yahoo to SBinGA

Sign me up please!!!! Us Only for shipping!! Thanks Joan!!!!

SCS Screen Name: SBinGA
First Name/Name You Go By: Sharon
Family Status: Married will be 24 years July 1st
Pets: Cody, an Australian Shepard
Birthday: June 14th

I do not want to receive: smaller primas, buttons other than listed below, eyelets, brads, stickers, charms, beads, fibers, clear stamps, dollar stamps, ribbon and glitter.

I prefer to shop: (1)Locally only--JoAnn's, Michael's, Hobby Lobby, Archiver's, etc., (2)Online only, or (3) No preference I shop online and locally so I am good either way

Happy Everything! If my sister were to put together a package that had a theme (particular holiday, color, event, special project, Project Life etc.) I would like it to be: I will be starting a Project Life type album soon using the Rain papers from PL and many other papers I have here. I also have a Vintage album to make for my dad of his side of the family. I have also just gotten into the Sn@p albums and Smash albums. I love the Simple Stories Vintage Bliss and Fabulous line.

I am a: ( 1)Card maker, (2)Scrapbooker, (3)Alterer , (4)Mixed media artist, or (5)All

In the papercrafting world, I consider my level to be a: (1)Beginner, ( 2)Intermediate, or (3)Advanced

I would love to learn this technique: I love doing different kinds of paper folds for my cards...fancy folds

1. clean
2. classic
3. colorful - love DSP

1. Stampin Up
2. Simple Stories
3. Basic Grey

My favorite cardstock to use is: Stampin Up
I need these colors of cardstock: None at the moment because I just stocked up during SAB time.

For scrapbooking 12x12 for cards 8 1/2 x 11

1. Simple Stories Fabulous Pages
2. Simple Stories Fabulous Paper Kit
3. Art Impressions CROPPER Cling Rubber Stamp

1. Art Impressions Cropper
2. Tim Holtz Blue Prints
3. Penny Black Majestic Tree

1. Sizzix 1" Hexagons
2. Sizzix 3/4" Hexagon Die
3. Tim Holtz Tag Die

1. I have just started using Washi Tape and I am hooked
2. I love Bling Flourishes like Prima, Recollections, K and Co but really like clear only
3. Copic Markers...if you want a listing of what I need, please let Joan know.

Are you willing to accept opened/partial packages of items? Of course

I have been able to find everything I need I just don't always have the money to get it

1. Clear Bling Flourishes...recollections brand is GREAT from Michaels
2. Sn@p photo binder pages. I have seen them at Michaels and Joanns.
3. Hobby Lobby carries Gemstone flourishes by prima and several others...Love them in clear.
4. Hobby Lobby will be carrying Project Life real soon...I love the new Rain one they will be carrying so anything in Rain (it's the new purple one)
5. Divided page protectors made for 12x12 binders...they have them at Michaels, Joanns, and Hobby Lobby.

I love chocolate but the temps here will melt it every time. I love Hot Tamales Candy, and Haribo Gummy Bears. I drink Koolaid and water since I cannot have anything with artifical sweetners, caffiene, carbonated, etc...

If sending candles (which I love) I prefer non-floral, non-woodsy scents since my son is severely asthmatic. Apple Cinnamon, vanilla, birthday cake, and scents like that are best.

I love altered items, especially journals. I love to write in journals all the time. I also love to read and my hubby, son, and father just bought me a Nook for Mother's day so credit to buy a book would be a plus too
*Check out my Gallery!!! *My Blog *My Stampin Up Store *Member #42241 *Come join us in the PIF Threads: $5; $10; Big Wish; Recycle Wish

Last edited by SBinGA; 05-07-2013 at 09:06 PM..
Old 05-07-2013, 09:45 PM   #9
Die Cut Diva

Sign me up! I am willing to ship to the US, and if possible would like to receive from someone in the US, or someplace other than Canada. NOT that I don't like my fellow Canadian swappers, LOL.
Joan7356 likes this post.
Old 05-07-2013, 09:48 PM   #10
Die Cut Diva

I hate the Auto-Correct-Spell thing my tablet has. My last post just about said Canadian "snappers", instead of "swappers" until I read it twice.
Old 05-08-2013, 04:10 AM   #11
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via AIM to Lazorkay

Morning ladies~

sign me up for USA please!
Old 05-08-2013, 04:45 AM   #12
Mad Swapper

Send a message via AIM to onecowfarm

Ohh Fun.. can I have a spot in US shipping
Old 05-08-2013, 06:34 AM   #13
Swap Moderator

Thanks for joining, Ladies. I have you all listed in post #3.

Lazorkay likes this post.
Old 05-08-2013, 06:35 AM   #14
Die Cut Diva

Location: Originally from Hawaii, now Hamilton, MT. since 2000

I'm in! A spot for me please.

~Rosie Gustafson~
My Blog: Rosie's Sanity Corner
I'm On The DT For ABC Challenges

Last edited by rositagustafson72; 05-08-2013 at 06:47 AM..
Old 05-08-2013, 10:59 AM   #15
Swap Moderator

Bump for more Sisters

Old 05-08-2013, 11:18 AM   #16
Pearl-ExPert

I would like to join again. I am willing to ship to Canada. I will post my survey latter.
Old 05-08-2013, 11:20 AM   #17
Pearl-ExPert

COMPLETE

SCS Screen Name: Ldyglfr62
First Name/Name You Go By: Diane
Family Status: Married with two daughters
Pets: 1 Miniature Pincher
Birthday: May 16

I do not want to receive: eyelets, stickers (except SRM sentiment stickers)

I prefer to shop: No preference

I am a: Card maker

In the papercrafting world, I consider my level to be a: Intermediate

I would love to learn this technique: Can't think of anything

1. Clean and sorta simple

1. Echo Park - A Perfect Summer, Down by the Shore, Paradise Beach, Everyday Eclectic
2. Authentique - Curiosity, Summer, Loyal
3. Bo Bunny - 6x6 Double Dot (Bold & Bright, Soft Shades or Natural Necessities), Surprise, Detour

My favorite cardstock to use is: Stampin Up!
I need these colors of cardstock: Any of the new 2013-15 In-Colors

I prefer paper in the following size: - 8 1/2 x 11 for cardstock
- 6 x 6 for patterned paper

1. Impression Obsession Dies: Buttons, Clouds.
2. Simon Says Tilted Banners (S157)

I prefer stamps that are: Cling or Bare rubber

1. Sweet and Sassy Across the Miles Clear Stamp Set
2. Simon Says Tilted Banners Sayings (SSS101307)
2. Crafters Companion - Party Paws (Bamboo, Hugs from Bamboo or Love from Bamboo)
3. Stamper's Best - Raven Flock, Animal Puns Stamps Sets (either one of the three)
4. Dare2bartzy.com - OWH sets (Thinking of You or My Hero)

1. Darice - EZFrames Assortment Diffusers For Embossing (7 Pack)
2. Darcie Embossing Folders: Dog/Cat Paws, Beach Wave, Basket Weave.
3. Lifestyle Crafts Embossing Folders: Label, Frame, Stripes Label.
4. Paper Studio Embossing Folders: Cupcakes, Gears, Postage Stamps, Bracket Frame, Vintage Keys, Patterned Polka Dots, Mini Stars.

1. Bling
2. Flat-back pearls
3. Brads (Brown, Black, Red)
4. Seam Binding
5. Bakers Twine - brown, black, green, blue
6. Stamped images of your favorite stamps

Are you willing to accept opened/partial packages of items? Yes. Especially opened 6x6 pads.

I have been looking and looking for this item and never find it: Can't think of anything.

1. Any Masculine Stamps
2. Pop Dots
3. Bling
4. Flat-back pearls
5. Brads (Brown, Black, Red)
6. Hobby Lobby OWH stamp sets
7. ATG refills (1/4 inch. Regular is fine. Mainly make cards not scrapbooks)
8. Tombo Multi Glue (Green Bottle)
9. Tim Holtz Tonic Scissors

Any additional information you would like to share in case your Secret Sister wishes to also send non-papercrafting items? These items would be above and beyond the minimum requirement of $25 in papercrafting items (i.e. chocolate, lotion, coffee, altered item, candle). If not interested in receiving any additional items, please indicate so. Moonlight Path Lotion or Body Wash from Bath & Body Works. Chai, English Breakfast & Scottish Breakfast Tea.

Read more: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...#ixzz2SjLr2kna

Last edited by Ldyglfr62; 05-30-2013 at 10:44 AM..
Old 05-08-2013, 11:35 AM   #18
Proud Fan Club Member

Send a message via Skype™ to ashjoy

Subbing
Old 05-08-2013, 03:49 PM   #19
Kookie Creator

Send a message via Skype™ to scrapfancy
Default Sign Up

Joan sign me up and will be happy to send to Canada. Stephanie
Old 05-08-2013, 03:56 PM   #20
Kookie Creator

Send a message via Skype™ to scrapfancy
Talking My Survey

Working on

SCS Screen Name:Scrapfancy
First Name/Name You Go By:Stephanie
Family Status:Married-no children
Pets:2 Dogs
Birthday:2/10

I do not want to receive:Ribbon/Fiber/Eyelets/Glitter

I prefer to shop: (1)Locally only--JoAnn's, Michael's, Hobby Lobby, Archiver's, etc., (2)Online only, or (3) No preference- JoAnn's & Michael's and do online.

Happy Everything! If my sister were to put together a package that had a theme (particular holiday, color, event, special project, Project Life etc.) I would like it to be: I have thought about doing a Project Me album

I am a: (1)Card maker, (2)Scrapbooker, (3)Alterer, (4)Mixed media artist, or (5)All ***ALL**
**3***

I would love to learn this technique: n/a

1. Cheery
2. Vintage
3. Fun

1. Stampin Up
2. October Afternoon
3. Minds Eye

My favorite cardstock to use is: Stampin Up
I need these colors of cardstock: Kraft, Purple & Green

***81/2 x11 & 8x8

2. n/a

I prefer stamps that are: (1) Wood mount, (2) Cling, (3) Bare rubber, or (4) No preference ***4****

1. Papertrey Ink - Friendship Jar Filler
2. Papertrey Ink - Friendship Jar Holiday Filler
3. Stampin Up - Measuring Tape builder wheel, Thoughts & Prayers Clear set, Lovely as a Tree

I use a Big Shot, Cuttlebug, Cricut, Silhouette, etc: Big Shot & Cuttlebug & Cricut
1. Deep cut blade for Cricut
2. Tim Holtz Embossing folders- "Bottle caps & Ruler Set" & "Bricked & Wood Set"

1. Stazon Stamp Cleaner

Are you willing to accept opened/partial packages of items? ***Sure***

I have been looking and looking for this item and never find it: n/a

1. TomBow white glue in green/white bottle
2. Red two sided tape- 1/4" & 1/2"

Any additional information you would like to share in case your Secret Sister wishes to also send non-papercrafting items? These items would be above and beyond the minimum requirement of $25 in papercrafting items (i.e. chocolate, lotion, coffee, altered item, candle). If not interested in receiving any additional items, please indicate so. ***Haribo Gummy Bears, Corn Nuts, No fragnances, No Soy or Nuts**

Read more: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...#ixzz2SkT3dMAt

Last edited by scrapfancy; 05-16-2013 at 05:51 PM..
Old 05-08-2013, 04:44 PM   #21
Stazon Splitcoast

Sign me up for a spot....I will do canada if you need me
Old 05-08-2013, 05:26 PM   #22
Embossing Fanatic

Default SS Swap

Hello,

Count me in I will fill out my questionnaire this weekend.

Lovestamper

Please complete the survey in detail. Questions are new! If you have been in the last Secret Sister Swap you will not want to just copy/paste that survey. Take time to provide links to the items you are looking for - the more information you provide, the happier you are with your surprise.

SCS Screen Name: Lovestamper
First Name/Name You Go By:Brandy
Family Status:Married/1 daughter
Pets:2 cats/1 dog
Birthday:10/28

I do not want to receive:stickers have to many

I prefer to shop: (1)Locally only--JoAnn's, Michael's, Hobby Lobby, Archiver's, etc

Happy Everything! If my sister were to put together a package that had a theme (particular holiday, color, event, special project, Project Life etc.) I would like it to be:I would like to start a scrap book for my daughter. She is in high school

I am a: (1)Card maker, , (3)Alterer,

In the papercrafting world, I consider my level to be a: (2)Intermediate,

I would love to learn this technique: open to any new technique

1. shabby chic
2. modern

1. I do not have a favorite
2. i do however like dress forms and owls

I need these colors of cardstock:white

I prefer paper in the following size: 8 1/2 x 11,

1. polish
2. lotion
3. candles

I prefer stamps that are: (1) Wood mount,

1. surprise me

1. any cricut cartrige I only have one

1. black ink pads
2. any chalk pands
3. double sided tape

Are you willing to accept opened/partial packages of items? yes

1. all the items I listed can be found at the stores listed above.

I like everything just surprise me.

Read more: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...#ixzz2UtAi9iNb

Last edited by Lovestamper; 05-31-2013 at 08:45 AM..
Old 05-08-2013, 05:45 PM   #23
Mad Swapper

COMPLETE

SCS Screen Name: Onecowfarm
First Name/Name You Go By: Ashley
Family Status: Married, with a little baby daughter
Pets: No Pet for me
Birthday: July 14th

I do not want to receive: Glitter Glue, ribbon, clear stamps, dollar bin stamps

Shopping choice

I prefer to shop: 3- I shop both online and in stores

Happy Everything! If my sister were to put together a package that had a theme (particular holiday, color, event, special project, Project Life etc.) I would like it to be: I would love a robins egg blue/teal and goldfish orange Goldfish theme package, That is the theme for DD 1st birthday party.. .

I am a: (1)Card maker, (2)Scrapbooker, (3)Alterer, (4)Mixed media artist, or (5)All - I enjoy doing it all
In the papercrafting world, I consider my level to be a: (1)Beginner, (2)Intermediate, or (3)Advanced I think I am on the verge of advance

I would love to learn this technique: creating the buttons and flowers with the clay from the new stampin up catalog

1. romantic
2. feminine
3. bight polka dot fun

1. Stampin UP - both cardtock and designer papers
2. Raspberry Fizz
3. Bitty Stars

My favorite cardstock to use is: Stampin Up!
Basic Black
Pumpkin Pie
Rich Razzleberry
Wild Wasabi

I prefer paper in the following size: (2) 8 1/2 x 11

1. Pop Dots
2. embossing folders

I prefer stamps that are: (1) Wood mount

1. Baby Set
2. Hedgie
3. Wonderful Day

1. Chevron
2. Polka Dots
3. Dress Up

1.Washi Tape
2.Sky Paper Straws
3. Ocean polka dot bags small or medium
4. LOVE PUNCHES need 1 1/4 circle

I have been looking and looking for this item and never find it: Don't have an answer to this one

1. Tom Bow adhesive
2. Liquid glue
3. Nestablilites
4.Star Embossing folder
5. mini scoring board
6. Detail Scissors

Any additional information you would like to share in case your Secret Sister wishes to also send non-papercrafting items? I love Swedish fish and sour patch kids

Last edited by onecowfarm; 05-17-2013 at 06:23 PM..
Old 05-08-2013, 07:53 PM   #24
Die Cut Diva

I will definitely complete my survey this weekend. This is going to be so much fun!
Old 05-09-2013, 03:53 PM   #25
Crimping Master

I'd like a spot~~US please. I love making other people smile!
Old 05-09-2013, 04:03 PM   #26
Crimping Master

Complete

SCS Screen Name: ladylovestostamp
First Name/Name You Go By: Margie
Family Status: Married 24 years
Pets: Sadly no
Birthday: Nov 23 - This year is a biggie for me I will be *gasp* 50...lol

I do not want to receive: ribbon (exception noted below), stickles, stickers, Studio G or small clear dollar stamps, not into Halloween, goth or skulls

I prefer to shop: (1)Locally only--JoAnn's, Michael's, Hobby Lobby, Archiver's, etc., (2)Online only, or (3) No preference

Happy Everything! If my sister were to put together a package that had a theme (particular holiday, color, event, special project, Project Life etc.) I would like it to be: a vintage sewing theme: old buttons, vintage lace, wooden spools, vintage fabrics, any stamps with an "old" sewing theme,

I am a: (1)Card maker, (2)Scrapbooker, (3)Alterer, (4)Mixed media novice, or (5)All
In the papercrafting world, I consider my level to be a: (1)Beginner, (2)Intermediate , or (3)Advanced

I would love to learn this technique: Encaustic

1. Distressed
2. Quirky
3. Occasionally Elegant

1. I don't use a lot of DSP

My favorite cardstock to use is: Stampin Up & Co'ordinations
Basic Grey,smokey slate (and ink pad), a package of the 2013-2015 colors-the 20 pc variety package

I prefer paper in the following size: (1) 12 x 12, (2) 8 1/2 x 11 , (3) 8 x 8, (4) 6 x 6, or (5) No preference

1. Tim Holtz Fabric
2. Clear Mount Stamp Cases

1. Tim Holtz Fabulous Flourishes *Tim Holtz Cling Rubber Stamps FABULOUS FLOURISHES Stampers Anonymous
2. Shabby Music Background Stamp JustRite Papercrafts | CL-03560 | Shabby Music Background
3. Harlequin Script Background stamp JustRite Papercrafts | CL-03605 | Harlequin Script Background Stamp

1. A script embossing folder
2. Beautifully Baroque embossing folder
3. SU Adorning Accents Edgelits

1. Beaded Arcs Edge Punch Martha Stewart Crafts? | Beaded Arcs Edge Punch
2. SU In Color Dahlias
3. Versamark Pad

I have been looking and looking for this item and never find it: I can usually find most things on my wish list, the moola to get it is another story

1. pop dots
tombow permanent refills

3. 1/4" ATG Refills
4. Co'rdinations or Kraft Core Paper
5. A butterfly stamp and punch
6. Plain White Satin Ribbon, 1/4" or 1/2"- I usually dye the ribbon to match my paper
Any additional information you would like to share in case your Secret Sister wishes to also send non-papercrafting items? These items would be above and beyond the minimum requirement of $25 in papercrafting items (i.e. chocolate, lotion, coffee, altered item, candle). If not interested in receiving any additional items, please indicate so. Unscented lotions or unscented hand sanitizers in purse sized containers would be good.

Last edited by ladylovestostamp; 05-27-2013 at 03:49 PM..
Old 05-09-2013, 04:03 PM   #27
Stampin' Fool

Sign me up for USA only please. Will fill out questions this weekend.
I still have a few questions to fill out but I wanted to get this posted.

SCS Screen Name: NYTripletMommy
First Name/Name You Go By: Robin/Ma/Mommy
Family Status: Married/5 kids….Beth 31, Jaki 29, Emily, Olivia & Chris 9
Pets: 2 dogs ~Java & Bella 3 Cats ~ Gracie, Daisy & Punkin
Birthday: 15 November

I do not want to receive: Stickers, neon , items, stickles, small eyelets, religious items, polymer stamps ($1 stamps), ribbon, glitter (glue & plain), cutesy

I am a: (1) Card maker , (2)Scrapbooker, (3) Alterer , (4) Mixed media artist , or (5)All
In the papercrafting world, I consider my level to be a: (1)Beginner, (2) Intermediate, or (3)Advanced

I would love to learn this technique: n/a

1. Vintage~y
2. Shabby
3. Retro

1. Graphic45
2. Bo bunny
3. Stampin’ Up!

My favorite cardstock to use is: White

I need these colors of cardstock: n/a

1. Prima Flowers (the full flowers not the individual pieces; I have a ton of those)

I use a Big Shot, Cuttlebug, Cricut , Silhouette, etc:

1. XLarge Eyelets
2. Ephemera
3. Charms

Are you willing to accept opened/partial packages of items? n/a Of course!

I have been looking and looking for this item and never find it: n/a

Last edited by NYTripletMommy; 05-11-2013 at 05:47 AM..
Old 05-09-2013, 06:34 PM   #28
Bunny's SunnyChick

Send a message via MSN to stampin-sunnychick Send a message via Yahoo to stampin-sunnychick

Hey Sassy! Way too long since we have chatted...How are ya girl?

I would love to join this swap! I have been so busy that I have not even ventured out into the world of SCS SS swaps...the new style. I have only been participating in my own swap.

*waving* to Roxie, Joan, Sharon, Rosie, Kathleen, and Angie!!! It's so good to see ya!
Tracy H. #31511=)
"The beginning is always today!" Mary Shelley
Are you a member ?

Closed & Telling All: Not-So-Secret Sister Swap

SBinGA, Joan7356 and rositagustafson72 like this post.
Old 05-09-2013, 08:12 PM   #29
Bunny's SunnyChick

Send a message via MSN to stampin-sunnychick Send a message via Yahoo to stampin-sunnychick
Default stampin-sunnychick's Survey Answers

SCS Screen Name: stampin-sunnychick
First Name/Name You Go By: Tracy
Family Status: married, together we have 5, only one still at home (age 14), & we have one grandson (age
Pets: Rufus, dog & Chewy, my son's hamster
Birthday: September 7th

I do not want to receive: fiber, eyelets, thin ribbon, flat stickers, $1 stamps (Michaels), glitter, Stickles, tiny embellishments (zero tolerance of such things)

I prefer to shop: (1)Locally only--JoAnn's, Michael's, Hobby Lobby (2)Online (3) No preference (4)BOTH, I do not live close to stores so I shop online and in stores depending on my schedule.

Black & White, Family, or Summer

I would love to learn this technique: Surprise Me

Depends on my mood...my style is constantly changing.
1. Shabby Chic
2. Vintage
3. Fun & Bright

1. Webster's Pages
2. My Minds Eye (Kate & Co Cambridge Court or Oxford Lane)(Sky's the Limit)
3. Authentique

Wausau Cardstock 110 lb
I can always use vanilla, black, or craft.

I prefer paper in the following sizes: (1)6 x 6 (2)8 1/2 x 11(3)12 x 12 (I put these in order of preference. 12x12 is last due to shipping costs. I can easily use 6 x 6 on SB pages.)

1. Tim Holtz Idea-ology
2. Spectrum Noir- I really want to try these.
3. Flower Soft, Toppers, & Kits (never tried it)

I prefer stamps that are: (1) NO Wood mount PLEASE, (2) Cling or Acrylic, (3) Bare rubber or rubber with cushion
1. Technique Tuesday All Aboard
2. Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps Melody of Love or Praise the Lord
3. Stamping Bella (there's tons on sale- just pick a few)

I use a Cuttlebug, Cricut,
1. Embossing Folder with an awesome tree
2. Spellbinder Embossing Folder Music Notes (not the CB brand cause I don't love that one)
3. Sizzix Framelits Tickets

4. Sizzix Clock & Steampunk

Extra papercrafting items I love and would be happy to receive:
1. Washi Tape
2. Jewel Brads
3. Doilies

4. Memento Ink Pads
5. If you need ideas just ask Joan to msg me.

Are you willing to accept opened/partial packages of items? Yes, quality items.

1. Tsukineko Memento inkpad- Dandelion
2. Tsukineko Memento inkpad- Cantaloupe
3. 6x6 designer paper pads
4. jewels or jewel brads
5. 4x6 paper pads (any color)

6. Tim Holtz Distress Stain or Distress Paint (in blues or shades of brown)
7. surprise me

Non-papercrafting items that I enjoy include: flavored tea (vanila chai is my fav), dark chocolate, or mint chocolate, I love Spree's, coffee is great...I really don't need anymore lotions or candles-thanks!
Tracy H. #31511=)
Are you a member ?

Last edited by stampin-sunnychick; 05-27-2013 at 08:29 PM.. Reason: spelling correction
Old 05-09-2013, 08:19 PM   #30
Die Cut Diva

Hey Tracy!
Old 05-10-2013, 04:08 AM   #31
Hardware Hotshot

Good morning everyone, I hope you have a fabulous weekend.

Dea
Old 05-10-2013, 06:00 AM   #32
Bunny's SunnyChick

Good Morning!
Tracy H. #31511=)
Are you a member ?

Old 05-10-2013, 06:07 AM   #33
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via AIM to Lazorkay

Hi ladies~
Old 05-10-2013, 06:14 AM   #34
Forum Fanatic

My survey is complete in post #4, I will PM my address
Old 05-10-2013, 01:03 PM   #35
Mad Swapper

Happy Friday, and Happy Rainy day here... PM my address now
Old 05-10-2013, 01:22 PM   #36
Stazon Splitcoast

early eveing HI my DH is talking out to dinner for Mother's Day as the kids will be coming up on Sunday, yes I'll cook something
Old 05-10-2013, 04:22 PM   #37
Bunny's SunnyChick

For those that are Mom's, wish to be a Mom, are soon to be a Mom, celebrating their Mom, or missing their Mom...HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! Have a great weekend...

Guess I really just have no clue what everyone's status is so I didn't want to assume anything...
Tracy H. #31511=)
Are you a member ?

Old 05-10-2013, 07:39 PM   #38
Pearl-ExPert

Sign me up! US shipping only please.

Thanks!
Old 05-10-2013, 08:07 PM   #39
Pearl-ExPert

COMPLETED

SCS Screen Name: Troopersma
First Name/Name You Go By: Jane
Family Status: Single Mom of 2 teen boys
Pets: 5 dogs, 2 cats
Birthday: 02/10

I do not want to receive: stickers, eyelets

I prefer to shop: (3) No preference

Happy Everything! If my sister were to put together a package that had a theme (particular holiday, color, event, special project, Project Life etc.) I would like it to be: Anything other than pastel colors.

I am a: (1)Card maker

In the papercrafting world, I consider my level to be a: (2)Intermediate

I would love to learn this technique: better coloring. I use prismacolor pencils.

1.classic
2.simple
3.cutesy

1. No favorites

My favorite cardstock to use is: Any good quality
I need these colors of cardstock: Any

I prefer paper in the following size: (2) 8 1/2 x 11

1. The silhoutte dies mentioned below from Taylored Expressions

I prefer stamps that are: (4) No preference

1. Posh Posies - http://www.tayloredexpressions.com/i...p?item_id=5005
2. Technique Tuesday Growing Wild http://www.joann.com/technique-tuesd...prd_11433786a/
3. Penny Black Critter Party http://www.joann.com/penny-black-cle...prd_11631819a/

1. Stem Silhoutte dies (1,2, or 3) http://www.tayloredexpressions.com/i...id=5014&page=2
2. Cupcake embossing folder: http://www.joann.com/embossing-folde...prd_12161568a/
3. Cocktail Glass folder: http://www.joann.com/embossing-folde...prd_12161543a/

1.mini brads
2.bling
3.embossing folders (like ones that will make quick cards)

Are you willing to accept opened/partial packages of items? Sure.

I have been looking and looking for this item and never find it: Nothing
2. The book that organizes the embossing folders.

1. stamps - love word sayings, cute or floral
2. adhesives (mono refills, glue dots, dimensionals)
3. mini brads or bling
4. embossing folders
5. cardstock

No candy or sweets please. Having gastric bypass surgery on July 16th so old stamping magazines to read would be nice (these can be up to 2 years old as I haven't read any stamping magazines in the last two years). I don't drink coffee. I do like the little packages of drink mix you add to water (sugar free). I don't do candles...but do use the melts that go in a warmer. And I love lotions and little hand sanitizers. I also quilt (so if my sis happens to be a quilter and has old quilting magazines those'd work too.)

In general, I am pretty easy going. I don't mind used stamps if it means I end up getting more 'bang for my buck' (so to speak). I am an equal opportunity stamper and will use any company/type of stamp. I prefer clean, simple, and FAST cards...so anything that makes a quick and easy card is good in my book.

Last edited by troopersma; 05-20-2013 at 03:35 PM..
Old 05-11-2013, 05:01 AM   #40
Mad Swapper

Happy Saturday everyone.... Just finished up more mother's day cards... i forget how many amazing women I have in my life!
Closed Thread