Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree76Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2013, 12:21 PM   #1
Bunny's SunnyChick

Send a message via MSN to stampin-sunnychick Send a message via Yahoo to stampin-sunnychick
Heart ♥{CLOSED & Telling ALL ;)...Not-So-Secret Sister Swap}♥

Closing Date: June 21st, 2013
Starting Mth: August, 2013
Ending Mth: November, 2013
Optional Secret Sister Swap to be held in December, 2013

Everyone loves a great Secret Sister Swap for the fun and intrigue of it all... it's exciting to be secretive about your identity while spoiling someone... So let's put a new twist on this fun swap. A Not-So-Secret Sister Swap. In this Swap you will know who you are sending to and receiving from each month. So you are free to ask questions and share your wishes in detail.

This Not-So-Secret Sister Swap only requires a 4 month commitment with an optional 5th month as a Secret Sister Swap month (December). YES of course I had to throw the "secret' back in at the end!

Here’s how it works:
  • 5 Not-So-Secret Sisters per group
  • For the first month you send to the the Sister following you on the list... (RE: 1 sends to 2, 2 sends to 3, and so on. 5 will send to #1).
  • Names will be rotated each mth- after month 1, Aug-Nov will be PM'd to you
  • By the end of the 4 mths, you will have sent to & rec'd a pkg from every Sister in your group
  • During the 5th month we will do a Secret Sister Swap between all of our Not-So-Secret Sister Groups- participation is optional.
Your Responsibilities:
  • You will send a package valued at $15 (please see guidelines for shopping below) and one (1) to two (2) cards per month
  • This swap will run from August 2013 – December 2013 (December is optional)
  • Packages must be postmarked by the 15th of each month.
  • You MUST post in the thread when you have mailed your package each month. Delivery Confirmations WILL NOT be required to be posted but if requested you must provide the DC# since it comes with shipping now.
  • Be THANKFUL! You MUST post a THANK YOU within 48 hours of receiving your package. (If you are unable to meet this requirement for some reason you must let your Not-So-Secret Sister know in advance. IE: vacation, business trip, etc.)
Guidelines for Shopping (NEW RULES-PLEASE READ):
  • The $15 is for spending on the items listed on your Not-So-Secret Sister's Wish List (papercrafting, stamping, cardmaking,)
  • Do not “re-gift” items from other swaps UNLESS the item is specifically on your Not-So-Secret Sister's Wish List and you have contacted them to make sure they are ok with receiving said item.
  • Extra items included such as candy, small tubes of lotion, etc are beyond the $15. These items are fine to include but are above and beyond the $15 as they are not paper crafting items.
  • If you choose to spend more than $15, that is completely up to you. Many Not-So-Secret Sisters will do more but only expect what is required.
  • Shipping IS NOT included in the $15 minimum nor can you include shipping costs in the $15 if you order items online.
Cards:
  • One card is required to be sent with your package each month
  • If time allows send a separate card to your Not-So-Secret Sister each month (this is not required but it is a nice idea)
To sign up:
  • Please post in this thread that you would like to join
  • Before committing to this swap read post #2 concerning flakers..
What to do after you sign up:
  • Fill out your Wish List. See post # 4 for the Wish List to copy & paste into a new post and add your answers. Please complete this list by the end of June so everyone can start shopping.
  • PM your email address and mailing address to me.
Keep in Touch:
In the past this has been a problem. If you go MIA I am going to come looking for you. So to save me the trouble…
  • Post in the thread at least every week or two and let us know you are celebrating summer just fine!
Tips:
  • Just a suggestion…for warmer months it’s a good idea NOT to ship candles, chocolate,or any perishable items or items that will turn to mush in the mail.
  • This is not a “secret swap” until the end. If you are not sure if someone would want something, ASK THEM!
  • KEEP YOUR WISH LIST UP TO DATE! If you have received something on your list- TAKE it OFF your list so as not to receive it twice.
Communication is KEY in any swap. If you need help, run behind, or otherwise have any questions contact me (stampin-sunnychick). I am here to help.
Let's have some Not-So-Secret Sister fun!
Tracy H.

*Don't forget to PM your address to me AND post your Wish List.
  1. Post #1 Information Post
  2. Post #2 Flaker's Warning
  3. Post #3 Not-So-Secret Sister Group Lists
  4. Post #4 Monthly Status
Tracy H. #31511=)
"The beginning is always today!" Mary Shelley
Are you a member ?

Closed & Telling All: Not-So-Secret Sister Swap

Last edited by stampin-sunnychick; 08-20-2013 at 06:20 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 05-14-2013, 12:22 PM   #2
Bunny's SunnyChick

Send a message via MSN to stampin-sunnychick Send a message via Yahoo to stampin-sunnychick
Exclamation Flaker's Warning

Before you read this I am posting this as a reminder to ONLY join this swap if you plan to commit to this SWAP. Where it says Secret Sister Swap, our swap is treated the same as an SS Swap...pretty much the same concept just that we know who we are sending to each month. I will not tolerate flakers. If you FLAKE in a month you will be REMOVED from the Swap. It is very important that if you run into problems during a month that you contact me immediately. I am happy to help but I AM NOT happy to have a flaker amongst our Not-So-Secret Sisters! Thanks so much for your cooperation!

This message is from the moderators of the Swap Forum:

Since Secret Sister swaps are typically swaps done one-on-one, each sister is treated as a kind of hostess. We have the "main" hostess who gathers all the info and distributes the names and info. But, the sisters are ultimately responsible for sending their goodies.

That being the case, please note that Secret Sister swaps are treated by the moderators just a bit differently than most swaps. The following rules apply to all participating Secret Sister swappers:

1. Hostesses that fail to return swaps will be banned from the entire SCS site.
  2. In other words, each person participating in the Secret Sister Swap is considered a hostess.
  3. Failing to uphold your end of a Secret Sister Swap is considered stealing (and ultimately mail fraud if the postal system is used) and will not be tolerated.
By posting this, we don't mean to ruin the fun of Secret Sister swaps. We just want all participants to be aware that giving is just as fun as receiving and getting cheated just plain sucks!

Please consider this when signing up to participate in THIS SWAP.

Read more about this here:
Secret Sister Swaps & an Important Note
Tracy H. #31511=)
Are you a member ?

Last edited by stampin-sunnychick; 05-23-2013 at 02:47 PM..
Old 05-14-2013, 12:23 PM   #3
Bunny's SunnyChick

Heart Not-So-Secret Sister Group Lists

Not-So-Secret Sister Group #1
  1. stampin-sunnychick #14
  2. chdds #108
  3. SBinGA #6
  4. slhawes #24
  5. goodnuff #30
Not-So-Secret Sister Group #2
  1. Travanna #35
  2. 1855ward #28
  3. jmventrilla #17
  4. angie1974 #75
  5. loopsjs(Janice)#211
Not-So-Secret Sister Group #3
  1. pamper1 #32
  2. jejenc #149
  3. teach57123 #144
  4. morgainegeiser #105
  5. Stamperamma #103
Not-So-Secret Sister Group #4
  1. wzwoman #153
  2. SavvyScrapping #167
  3. dougswife #109
  4. Ladystamper920 #118
  5. wgldsc #136
Tracy H. #31511=)
Are you a member ?

Last edited by stampin-sunnychick; 08-13-2013 at 10:12 AM..
Old 05-14-2013, 12:29 PM   #4
Bunny's SunnyChick

Arrow Monthly Status- October

Ladies- Instead of me sending several PM's I am going to post what I have as the current status for sending/receiving each month. I will also post the date that I have updated the list."IF" you find any discrepancies please PM me. THANKS for you help and cooperation!

S/R(Sent/Received) Updated 10/10/13

Group 1-
stampin-sunnychick
chdds
SBinGA
slhawes S/
goodnuff

Group 2-
Travanna S/R
1855ward jmventrilla S/
angie1974
loopjs

Group 3-
pamper1 S/
jejenc
teach57123
morgainegeiser /R
Stamperamma

Group 4
wzwoman
SavvyScrapping
dougswife
Ladystamper920
wgldsc

*If there is a ? for either Sending or Receiving PLEASE advise the status of your package.

• Packages are to be mailed (postmarked) by the 15th of each month.
  • You MUST post in the thread when you have mailed your package each month.
  • Thank you posts MUST be posted within 48 hours of receiving your package.
(All info taken from Post #1 (above)...for more information & details please refer to post #1. For questions PM stampin-sunnychick. Thanks!)
Tracy H. #31511=)
Are you a member ?

Last edited by stampin-sunnychick; 10-10-2013 at 10:13 AM..
Old 05-14-2013, 04:43 PM   #5
Die Cut Diva

Looking forward to get started. Have a good week!
stampin-sunnychick likes this post.
Old 05-14-2013, 07:10 PM   #6
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via Yahoo to SBinGA

Yippee!! Can't wait!!! Count me in for this round!!!!
Wish List- Not so Secret Sister Swap #2 Rd.2 Aug-Dec 2013

Do you scrapbook, make cards, alter, or a bit of everything? If all, which is your favorite? A little bit of everything with cards being my favorite right now

What papers are you currently addicted to? Share the brand & line (links are welcome) and the preferred size of each brand (IE: 6x6, 8x8,12x12).
1. SU Venitian Romance
2. SU Afternoon Picnic
3. Basic Grey Lucille
4. SU Eastern Elegance
5. CTMH Later Sk8r
6. This and That Epic Day DSP

What brand & colors of cardstock do you love and/or need?
1. Glossy Cardstock
2. 2013 - 2015 SU In color CS
3. Any SU Color Family CS
What colors of cardstock or designer papers do you stay away from (DO NOT WANT TO RECEIVE)? I don't really like the flimsy CS in the value packs or construction paper.
I do use all colors of SU DSP and CS

Do you like to receive altered or homemade gifts? YES
If YES, list some altered or homemade gifts you would be thrilled to receive.
1. Journals
2. Cards
3. Denim Bins

Now please list altered or homemade gifts you are tired of receiving and don't need anymore of...
Card Holders, Board Books, Pins,

Stamps:Wood Mounted? Cling?
Favorite companies? I know there’s not just one! Stampin Up, Tim Holtz, Penny Black, Art Impressions,
List stamps or stamp sets that you would like to receive:
1. SU Really Good Greetings
2. Under my Umbrella
3. SU Pure Gumption
What is your favorite color or color combination(s)? Pink/Purple; Red/Blue;

What crafting items do you refuse to use and do NOT wish to receive? Be specific!
Fibers, brads, eyelets, smaller primas/flowers, glitter, stickles, Studio G/$1 Spot Stamps; Clear Stamps, stickers, anything to do with weddings, babies, religion, coffee, tea, any of those mixes you pour into water with artifical sweetner, asian theme, gnomes,

What embellishments can you not live without? List some that you would like to receive.
1. Rhinestones Clear
2. Pearls
3. Large Rhinestones

Tell us about your crafting style.
clean & simple, and classy & elegant

I own a Big Shot (IE:Cuttlebug,Cricut,etc.)? Is there anything you want for what you have listed?
None at this time.

Want it! Need it! Gotta have it! LIST IT...what have you saw that's new and fabulous and you would love to receive? Share a link, photo, or what ever necessary if we have yet to even hear of it...we may need it too!
1. Copics...Can provide a list as to the ones I need...JLMK
2. Simple Stories Summer Fresh Collection
3. Simple Stories Handmade Holidays Collection
4. Any of the new DSP from SU
5. Any Snap/Recollections or any other 6x8 album

What are your favorite craft stores? I love Archivers, Michaels, Joanns, and Hobby Lobby
List your favorite items from craft stores?
Mini Glue Dots, 1/2" ATG photo safe refills, 1/4 ATG photo safe refills, Martha Stewart Ultra Fine Crystal glitter, Copics, Say it in Crystals Swirls, Magnetic sheets, #8 Manilla Tags
If you like both online & local make two separate lists. I have no local stores other than Michaels and Hobby Lobby.

Special events during this swap (birthday, anniversary, etc.): Nope

List or share anything else that you feel will help your Not so Secret Sister when shopping or creating for you.
I just got a nook for Mother's Day so a Barnes and Noble card would be nice too I live in GA so please don't send food items, most anything chocolate/candy will melt in the Georgia Heat in August and September, Sometimes even into October. I am pretty much a SU only gal for my cards with a few things thrown in. Now with my scrapbooking, I currently have Basic Grey, Bazzil, Stampin Up, CTMH, CM, with a little Project Life thrown in. I have also branched out to add Simple Stories, and also the smaller 6x8 Snap albums. I like to keep journals and bought a Smash one to do it in which I also like. I am very easy to please Feel free to check out my blog to see some of my cards to get ideas on my style. I also have some in my gallery under the 100/100 file. I am about to start that again since I still have lots of my stash left to use up I have whittled it down quite a bit but still have lots of DSP to go I go through lots of ATG refills, dimensionals, rhinestones, pearls, and SU cardstock when I am working on 100/100 to use up the DSP

Are you willing to mail packages to Canada? Not at this time.
*Check out my Gallery!!! *My Blog *My Stampin Up Store *Member #42241 *Come join us in the PIF Threads: $5; $10; Big Wish; Recycle Wish

Last edited by SBinGA; 07-17-2013 at 04:27 PM.. Reason: Updated
Old 05-14-2013, 07:23 PM   #7
Die Cut Diva

Can I please, pretty please, sign up?
Old 05-14-2013, 07:26 PM   #8
Die Cut Diva

Okay, the answer is probably obvious to all but me, but where do I find the wish list to fill out?
Old 05-15-2013, 05:42 AM   #9
Bunny's SunnyChick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angie1974 View Post
Okay, the answer is probably obvious to all but me, but where do I find the wish list to fill out?
LOL I didn't love what I had in the last round so I am still working on my revamped questions... I promise I tried last night but I was distracted by family. I should have it up by the end of today!

WELCOME TO THE SWAP!
Tracy H. #31511=)
Are you a member ?

Old 05-15-2013, 10:59 AM   #10
Mad Swapper

Send a message via ICQ to pamper1 Send a message via AIM to pamper1

Yes I would like to swap with you. I will think about my list.
Old 05-15-2013, 01:04 PM   #11
Stazon Splitcoast

I will have to think about the list, just glad i'm in a group.
Old 05-15-2013, 01:59 PM   #12
Kookie Creator

Default Yeah,,,

Now I've got to put my thinking cap on so I can get my survey filled out.
I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength. PhiL. 4:13
Old 05-15-2013, 02:11 PM   #13
Bunny's SunnyChick

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnuff View Post
Now I've got to put my thinking cap on so I can get my survey filled out.
You can do it! I gave you an entire month...I will fill mine out tonight so you can get some ideas. I think it helps to have an example.
Tracy H. #31511=)
Are you a member ?

Old 05-15-2013, 02:57 PM   #14
Bunny's SunnyChick

Default stampin-sunnychick's Wish List

Wish List- Not-So-Secret Sister Swap Aug-Dec 2013

Do you scrapbook, make cards, alter, or a bit of everything? A bit of everything If all, which is your favorite? Scrapbooking first. Cardmaking 2nd.

What papers are you currently addicted to?

1. My Mind's Eye Collectable Line (paper & or embellishments)
2. Prima Printery 6x6 or Madeline 6x6
3. Fancy Pants Designs Park Bench Collection
4. DCWV Blue Citrus or Magnolia Garden 12x12 or 6x6
5. Teresa Collins Fabrications Canvas 6x6
6. Bo Bunny Weekend Marketing Collection (sharing for the color combo...LOVE these colors)

1. Vellum (if you have some to share that would be awesome-need it for flowers)
2. Minty Fresh Colors (link)
3. Vanilla (this one is ok)

What colors of cardstock or designer papers do you stay away from (DO NOT WANT TO RECEIVE)? I like all colors.

If YES, list some altered gifts you would be thrilled to receive.
1. Flowers (please & thank you VM!) Layer them up! I am a flower kinda gal.
2. Card organizer
3. Altered tins
4. Surprise me!

Now please list altered or homemade gifts you are tired of receiving and don't need anymore of... tiny notebooks (I have a stack of them)

Stamps:Unmounted (with prefer with cushion unless I love the stamp) Clear? Cling? Favorite companies? I love so many...but here's a few. My Mind's Eye, Heartfelt Creations, CTMH, SU!, Tim Holtz.
1. Taylored Expressions- Moka Meredith
2. Tim Holtz- Birdsong

What is your favorite color or color combination(s)? Black & White, Blue & Brown, Pink & Black or Brown, a dark color with a bright color.

What crafting items do you refuse to use and do NOT wish to receive? eyelets, flat stickers, fiber, tiny embellishments, skulls, faceless stamps, Studio G or dollar bin stamps, Stickles, or glitter.

What embellishments can you not live without? These are items I can never get enough of...
1. Jewels (clear & colors)
2. Pearls
3. Unique brads or crystal brads

Tell us about your crafting style. Honestly, it depends on my mood...but mainly I lean towards a combo of shabby chic, vintage, & artsy. Occasionally, I can do simple & clean or classy & elegant.

I own a Cuttlebug & Cricut. Is there anything you want for what you have listed? Embossing Frames Set of 7: Link, Cross: Link, Sizzix Textured Fades: Eiffel Tower & French Script, Sizzix Textered Impressions: Butterfly Migration Set,

Want it! Need it! Gotta have it! LIST IT...what have you saw that's new and fabulous and you would love to receive?

1. Doodlebug Designs Washi Tape (Love Always, Ladybug Swiss Dot,or Bon Bon Swiss Dot)

What are your favorite craft stores?
Local: Hobby Lobby & Michaels (we don't have anything close). Online: joann.com, peachycheap (love that surprise deal), Blitsy (never know what you will find there), & Oh My Crafts.
List your favorite items from craft stores?
If you like both online & local make two separate lists.
1. HL- paper packs for 40% off (I can always use 4 1/2 x 6 pads, 6x6, or 12x12 in solid neutrals or patterns in black & white or neutrals, or textured solids). I use all sizes of paper.
2. HL/Michaels/Joanns- Cutterpede cutting replacement blades or replacement mats
3. PeachyCheap- my favorite daily deals are stamp sets & 6x6 paper pads.
4. Blitsy- Tim Holtz distress paint (bottles not pad),embossing powder, stamps (FYI..Blitsy always has something Tim Holtz & I like tons of his products)

Special events during this swap (birthday, anniversary, etc.): My birthday, September 7th

List or share anything else that you feel will help your Not-So-Secret Sister when shopping or creating for you. I love flowers, butterflies, vintage, shabby chic, & stamping. I am a paper addict- love my 6x6 designer paper pads or 4 1/2 x 6 paper pads for cardmaking. I like shimmer and bling and fun embellishments...lots of inexpensive goodies and I am a happy girl! If you have questions about my list...Just ask! I am super easy to buy for...

Are you willing to mail packages to Canada?
YES
Tracy H. #31511=)
Are you a member ?

Last edited by stampin-sunnychick; 05-23-2013 at 03:47 PM..
Old 05-15-2013, 03:03 PM   #15
Bunny's SunnyChick

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1855ward View Post
I will have to think about the list, just glad i'm in a group.
Of course you are! I did change groups up a bit so you could swap with a few new people... I may need to change them one more time before we are done depending on who is willing to ship to Canada.
Tracy H. #31511=)
Are you a member ?

Old 05-15-2013, 04:32 PM   #16
Pearl-ExPert

Can't wait to get started.
Old 05-15-2013, 06:07 PM   #17
Polyshrink Goddess

Send a message via AIM to jmventrilla Send a message via Skype™ to jmventrilla

Do you scrapbook, make cards, alter, or a bit of everything? If all, which is your favorite? I do not scrapbook anymore but I do make cards, 3D, and altered items.
What papers are you currently addicted to? Share the brand & line (links are welcome) and the preferred size of each brand (IE: 6x6, 8x8,12x12).
1. have no preference to brand or sizes

1.Any brand of 12x12 paper - solid or print

What colors of cardstock or designer papers to you stay away from (DO NOT WANT TO RECEIVE)? none

Do you like to receive altered or homemade gifts? YES or NO
1. anything...

Now please list altered or homemade gifts you are tired of receiving and don't need anymore of...none

Stamps: Mounted? Wood Mounted?Unmounted (bare rubber)? Clear? Cling? Please specify your preference. NO BARE RUBBER Favorite companies? I know there’s not just one! Art Impressions, Housemouse,
1. Art Impressions My Favorite things stamp =amazon.com
2. Art Impressions Party Girl Stamp = amazon.com
3. Art Impressions Uptown Girls stamp = amazon.com

What is your favorite color or color combination(s)? lime/flourecent green,

What crafting items do your refuse to use and do NOT wish to receive? Be specific! none

What embellishments can you not live without? List some that you would like to receive.
1. unique brads
2. trims
3. glitter pens

(IE: fun & cute, clean & graphic, shabby chic & vintage, classic & simple, embellish & artsy, or classy & elegant)
Here’s a link to help you explain your style: Find Your Style

I own a Cuttlebug ,Big Shot, Cricut Personal_ (IE:Cuttlebug,Cricut,etc.)? Is there anything you want for what you have listed?

Want it! Need it! Gotta it! LIST IT...what have you saw that's new and fabulous and you would love to receive? Share a link, photo, or what ever necessary if we have yet to even hear of it...we may need it too!
1. Trendy Twine - Annie's Paper Boutique

What are your favorite craft stores? List your favorite items from craft stores?
1. Consumer Crafts.com
2. Scrapbuck.com
3. Michaels
4. Joann's
5. Amazon.com

Special events during this swap (birthday, anniversary, etc.): wedding anniversary 10-9
List or share anything else that you feel will help your Unbirthday Friend when shopping or creating for you.

Are you willing to mail packages to Canada? YES or NO

Read more: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...#ixzz2TPkzmSQK

2014 WNY~Spring Stamp~A~Palooza

Last edited by jmventrilla; 05-15-2013 at 06:27 PM..
Old 05-15-2013, 07:06 PM   #18
Die Cut Diva

I'm going to start on my wish list tomorrow. I can't wait!
Old 05-16-2013, 05:03 AM   #19
Bunny's SunnyChick

Good Morning! We have room for some new participants...

WHO would like to join us???
Tracy H. #31511=)
Are you a member ?

Last edited by stampin-sunnychick; 05-16-2013 at 06:18 PM..
Old 05-16-2013, 10:52 AM   #20
Bunny's SunnyChick

Good afternoon! My Wish List is nearly complete...I only have a few items to finish up. I must say window shopping online has been fun.
Tracy H. #31511=)
Are you a member ?

Old 05-16-2013, 06:06 PM   #21
Polyshrink Goddess

Please sign my sister-in-law Janice Simpkin up for the unbirthday swap. I will get her signed into SCS asap

Old 05-16-2013, 06:29 PM   #22
Bunny's SunnyChick

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmventrilla View Post
Please sign my sister-in-law Janice Simpkin up for the unbirthday swap. I will get her signed into SCS asap
Joanne-
I will put Janice in Group 3 with just her first name for now...Please have her contact me via PM with her username, email address, and mailing address once she gets signed up...she will also need to post in this thread. I'm sure you can help her get started.

I am excited for her to join us!
Tracy H. #31511=)
Are you a member ?

Old 05-17-2013, 06:34 AM   #23
Bunny's SunnyChick

Have a great Friday!
Tracy H. #31511=)
Are you a member ?

Old 05-17-2013, 08:39 AM   #24
Die Cut Diva

Wish List- UnBirthday Club Swap #2 Rd.2 Aug-Dec 2013

Do you scrapbook, make cards, alter, or a bit of everything? If all, which is your favorite? I love making cardss and doing altered projects.

What papers are you currently addicted to? Share the brand & line (links are welcome) and the preferred size of each brand (IE: 6x6, 8x8,12x12). Any Size is fine with me
1.SU Paper
2. Graphic 45
3.Kathy Davis
4.Tim Holtz

1.Graphic 45 (I do not have a lot of dsp from Graphic 45 but love the vintage look)

What colors of cardstock or designer papers do you stay away from (DO NOT WANT TO RECEIVE)?

Do you like to receive altered or homemade gifts? YES, I have many items in my room that I have had since I started secret sisters 7 years ago...I love looking at them and think of my secret sisters in the past.If YES, list some altered or homemade gifts you would be thrilled to receive.
1.Not picky, I like seeing what others come up with. I am always surprised.

Now please list altered or homemade gifts you are tired of receiving and don't need anymore of...open to anything, I do not turn down altered or handmade items.

Stamps: Mounted? Wood Mounted?Unmounted (bare rubber)? Clear? Cling? Please specify your preference. Favorite companies? I know there’s not just one!
1.I just bought a Inkadinkado Stamping Gear set and can't wait to play with it so I don't have many stamp sets that go with this.

What is your favorite color or color combination(s)?Favorite colors are shades of purple and blue!
What crafting items do you refuse to use and do NOT wish to receive? Be specific! I am not much on stickers. Not my favorite.

1.buttons
2.flowers
3.brads

(IE: fun & cute, clean & graphic, shabby chic & vintage, classic & simple, embellish & artsy, or classy & elegant)

I own a Cuttlebug and Cricut. (IE:Cuttlebug,Cricut,etc.)? Is there anything you want for what you have listed?No not really I use my cuttlebug more than my cricut.

Want it! Need it! Gotta have it! LIST IT...what have you saw that's new and fabulous and you would love to receive? Share a link, photo, or what ever necessary if we have yet to even hear of it...we may need it too!
1.Nothing I can't live without...if you ask my dh I have enough for a lifetime!

What are your favorite craft stores? List your favorite items from craft stores?
1.JoAnn's
2. Hobby Lobby
3.Michael's

Special events during this swap (birthday, anniversary, etc.):

List or share anything else that you feel will help your Unbirthday Friend when shopping or creating for you.
I love birds, bird houses, etc. I also love nature / trees / flowers
Are you willing to mail packages to Canada? NO

Read more: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...#ixzz2TZFtQiLX

Last edited by slhawes; 01-11-2014 at 03:11 AM..
Old 05-17-2013, 10:53 AM   #25
Bunny's SunnyChick

Good afternoon! Looking for one more participant to close out Group 3...

Depending on the interest level... we may stop at 3 groups. Maybe I should just be more patient. LOL
Tracy H. #31511=)
Are you a member ?

Old 05-19-2013, 06:44 AM   #26
Bunny's SunnyChick

Good Morning!
Tracy H. #31511=)
Are you a member ?

Old 05-19-2013, 08:28 AM   #27
Stazon Splitcoast

moving on to the next round and will be happy to ship to Canada
Old 05-19-2013, 08:43 AM   #28
Stazon Splitcoast

Do you scrapbook, make cards, alter, or a bit of everything? If all, which is your favorite? cards and scrapbook

1.Graphic 45 vintage style
2.My Minds Eye
3.Stella and Rose
4.Basic Grey
5.Su
6.Suprise me as I love suprises

1.Su any of the new reintroduced ones
2.Papery Trey Ink
3.Amuse
4.would love any of the new SU colors in cards stock
What colors of cardstock or designer papers do you stay away from (DO NOT WANT TO RECEIVE)? neons or big gaudy colors

1.I like the suprise element
2.notebooks
3.lotion holders

Now please list altered or homemade gifts you are tired of receiving and don't need anymore of...can't think of a think I wouldn't like to receive

Stamps: Mounted? Wood Mounted?Unmounted (bare rubber)? Clear? Cling? Please specify your preference. Favorite companies? I know there’s not just one! wood or cling...sweet n sassy, amsue, hero arts my favorite just don't have alote of and whipper snapper
2.lady bug and bunnyfrom whipper snapper MY987

What is your favorite color or color combination(s)?blues, yellows, greens or browns

What crafting items doyour refuse to use and do NOT wish to receive? Be specific! flat stickers or fibers

1.sheer ribbons
2.bling and pearls
3.buttons

Here’s a link to help you explain your style: Find Your Stylefun cute, and classic & simple

I own a __big shot and circut__________ (IE:Cuttlebug,Cricut,etc.)? Is there anything you want for what you have listed?any really new embossing fole=ders or dies for big shot

1.an of the new in color inks from SU
2.in color cardstock 81/2x 11
3.scoretape
4.adtec refills
5.send me something you can't live without I"m sure I will love it

What are your favorite craft stores? List your favorite items from craft stores? Michaels....adtec refills,score tape
1.A cherry on top
2.Michaels
3.]whippersnapper4.

Special events during this swap (birthday, anniversary, etc.):Birthday June 8 anniversary July 12

List or share anything else that you feel will help your Unbirthday Friend when shopping or creating for you. I'm so easy to buy for and love suprises. I forgot to mention I like Tim Holtz stains and ink pads.

Are you willing to mail packages to Canada? YES

Last edited by 1855ward; 01-07-2014 at 12:22 PM..
Old 05-19-2013, 10:16 AM   #29
Kookie Creator

Yes, please count me in.
Old 05-19-2013, 10:36 AM   #30
Kookie Creator

Do you scrapbook, make cards, alter, or a bit of everything? If all, which is your favorite?Card Making is my favorite.

What papers are you currently addicted to? Share the brand & line (links are welcome) and the preferred size of each brand (IE:SU CTMH, PTI

I make cards, so I prefer the smaller size packs.

1.CTMH, CS
2.SU, CS
3. PTI
4.I'd love to have some of SU's paper with the clouds and umbrellas, ect. It doesn't have to be in 12 x 12 sheets or a full pack.

1.A good quality CS for card making.
2.Jewel Tones
3.Blues, soft yellows, dark gray.

What colors of cardstock or designer papers do you stay away from (DO NOT WANT TO RECEIVE)?
Thin CS, glitter papers, large print DSP, neon colors.

Do you like to receive altered or homemade gifts?
Sure, but no left overs from previous swaps. I've received some items in the that have been kicking around in someone's work space for quite a while.(:

Stamps: Mounted? Wood Mounted?Unmounted (bare rubber)? Clear? Cling? Please specify your preference.Wood & clear...
Favorite companies? I know there’s not just one! List stamps or stamp sets that you would like to receive:
1. Birthday Sentiments for inside of cards.
2.Sympathy sentiments

3. Christian themed sentiments.
What is your favorite color or color combination(s)?

No neon please..

What crafting items do you refuse to use and do NOT wish to receive? Be specific! No thank you to:$1.00 stamps, I have a lot already. Cheap bling. Odds and ends of stuff from your stash that you don't like. No rubons please. Nothing creepy or spooky as in Halloween related. .

1.Pearls.2
2.Ribbon
3. And papers the all match together.

( CAS

I own a __both__________ (IE:Cuttlebug,Cricut,etc.)? Is there anything you want for what you have listed?

I think I'm all set. I have a large selection of EF's.

1. I love surprises!

1.Doesn't matter. I shop my local Joanns, AC Moore and Holly Lobby.

I'd love to have matching paper, ribbon, and embellishments for card making.

Are you willing to mail packages to Canada? No thank you.__________________

Read more: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...#ixzz2TlQKlxLm

Last edited by goodnuff; 12-20-2013 at 06:21 PM.. Reason: Updating.
Old 05-19-2013, 10:59 AM   #31
Mad Swapper

I am looking forward to round 2 and I only want to send to the US
Old 05-19-2013, 11:38 AM   #32
Mad Swapper

Default UnBirthday Club Swap #2

Do you scrapbook, make cards, alter, or a bit of everything? If all, which is your favorite?Card Making is my favorite.
I make cards and just started doing some altering

2.SU
4.I'd love to have some of SU's paper with the clouds.

1.A good quality CS for card making.
2.Jewel Tones
3.purple or Lavendar.

What colors of cardstock or designer papers do you stay away from (DO NOT WANT TO RECEIVE)? The 12 x 12 stacks RE: DCWV, I usually end up using just a few of them. The remainder just gather dust.

Do you like to receive altered or homemade gifts? yes.
1. I received some homemade purses
2. I received a beautiful altered journal

Now please list altered or homemade gifts you are tired of receiving and don't need anymore of...

Stamps: Mounted? Wood Mounted?Unmounted (bare rubber)? Clear? Cling? Please specify your preference. Favorite companies? I know there’s not just one! Wood, clear or cling
I have mounted, clear, cling. I like SU but does not have to be
1. nature
2. animals
3. prima doll stamps

blue/green
What crafting items doyour refuse to use and do NOT wish to receive? Be specific! scrapbook items
1. buttons
2. ribbon
3. bling

fun & cute, clean, simple or some embellishments

I like vintage, clean & graphic and embellishments

I own a cuttlebug and a cricut but I don't us the cricut much____________ (IE:Cuttlebug,Cricut,etc.)? Is there anything you want for what you have listed?

1Copics any color (I don't have any)
2. stamp pads different colors
3. I want a stamp-a-doodle
4. small containers
5. embossing powders other than black
6. clear plastic Ziploc bags
Hobby Lobby, Michaels
I like to shop in the stores I always find something I am not looking for
1. I do not shop on line very often

no

I am not hard to please. I like new things.
ATG tape refill
Distress Markers
water color pencils
Are you willing to mail packages to Canada? YES or NO
No

Last edited by pamper1; 09-26-2013 at 12:32 PM..
Old 05-20-2013, 06:50 AM   #33
Pearl-ExPert

Yes, I am still in for round 2 and I would like to ship to the US. Thanks!
Old 05-20-2013, 07:08 AM   #34
Matboard Maniac

Send a message via AIM to Travanna

Yes, I am in for round two. I am willing to post to Canada.
Old 05-20-2013, 07:55 AM   #35
Matboard Maniac

Wish List- Not-So-Secret Sister Swap Aug-Dec 2013

Do you scrapbook, make cards, alter, or a bit of everything? If all, which is your favorite?
I do a bit of everything. Currently I have been working on card making the most. I am also working (slowly) on a couple of themed scrapbooks.

1. I use Stampin' Up paper, particularly the card stock, in any size as I custom cut to the size I need for the project I am working on.
2. I also use K and Company designer paper.

1. Stampin' Up any color
2. blues, pale greens, pinks, purple and red

i prefer to not receive yellow colored cardstock or yellow designer print paper. It is not a color I use a lot and I have plenty of it .

Do you like to receive altered or homemade gifts? Yes
1.I am thrilled with anything- I like to see what others are coming up with. I haven't done a lot of 'altered' stuff so it is great to see what things are being done.

nothing yet....

Stamps: Mounted? Wood Mounted?Unmounted (bare rubber)? Clear? Cling? Please specify your preference. Favorite companies? I know there’s not just one!

I do not have a preference nor a favorite company. Most of my stamps are from Stampin' Up as I belong to two SU clubs.

1. SU World map-clear (#130345)
2. SU Pure Gumption -clear (#126317)
3. SU Walk in the Wild -clear (#130357)

Favorite colors are blue and pink. I also like red and purple combination. (After all, I am a Red Hatter!) My favorite color combo is blue/turquoise, tan/brown, and pale green/teal.

What crafting items do you refuse to use and do NOT wish to receive? Be specific!
I do not like felt flowers or other felt designs. I do not want to receive Asian or Oriental design items.

1. Bling! - rhinestones, pearls
2. Ribbon and/or lace
3. Flowers

My crafting style changes with the different things that I do. Primarily I would say it is classy & elegant along with shabby chic & vintage.

I own a _ Cricut and a Bigshot. _(IE:Cuttlebug,Cricut,etc.)? Is there anything you want for what you have listed?
new cutting plates for Bigshot and 12 X 12 mats for the Cricut

Want it! Need it! Gotta have it! LIST IT...what have you seen that's new and fabulous and you would love to receive? Share a link, photo, or what ever necessary if we have yet to even hear of it...we may need it too!
1.flower crafting tools
2.creative jewel tool (Hobby Lobby) or iRock heat tool for securing rhinestones (Michaels)
3. ATG 1/4" refills
4. SU snail tape refills
5.sponge daubers
6.blender pens

1. Michaels - flowers, rhinestones, and flourishes
2. Hobby Lobby- flowers, wood/ cardstock items to alter; also only place in town that I can purchase fabrics
3. JoAnns
4. Stampin Up!

Anniversary is August 27- 37 years!!

List or share anything else that you feel will help your Not-So-Secret Sister when shopping or creating for you.

I can't think of anything but if my Not-So-Secret Sister has questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Are you willing to mail packages to Canada? yes

Last edited by Travanna; 01-07-2014 at 11:27 AM.. Reason: Updating
Old 05-20-2013, 02:20 PM   #36
Kookie Creator

Send a message via Yahoo to teach57123

I am participating in Round 2
My preference is US
Wish List coming
Old 05-22-2013, 08:10 AM   #37
Bunny's SunnyChick

We have room for more... Any takers?
Tracy H. #31511=)
Are you a member ?

Last edited by stampin-sunnychick; 05-23-2013 at 04:16 PM..
Old 05-23-2013, 04:17 PM   #38
Bunny's SunnyChick

Hi everyone... I can't wait for tomorrow. I so need a three day weekend!
Tracy H. #31511=)
Are you a member ?

Old 05-23-2013, 05:51 PM   #39
Polyshrink Goddess

checkin in

Old 05-24-2013, 05:16 AM   #40
Matboard Maniac

Last day of school for the grandkids! Hooray! Now what trouble can we get into......LOL

I love it when the kids are out of school although now that they are older it is increasingly difficult to find activities that they are willing to do, especially the boys. Thank the Lord we have a pool!

Have a super special weekend everyone!
Closed Thread