Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree630Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2013, 08:54 AM   #161
Inking Addict

Dear Secret Elf:

Hello from sunny San Antonio! A little about me...I'm 48, was born in the midwest, raised in the south and currently reside in SA. I'm a proud military spouse and have 2 amazing kiddos, a boy 15 and girl 11.

This is my first ever swap and I am so excited.

I'm not really a scrapbooker. I do a lot of papercrafts including cards and tags and am starting to play with altered art, mixed media and making chipboard albums.

What do I like?

I have "issues" with punches, dies and embossing folders! My friends have suggested therapy but I don't really think it's necessary I also love glitter and bling (bling is big in Texas!) Lately I seem to have a thing for 6x6 pads.

I like Graphic 45, Memory Box and Tim Holtz. I collect quotes and love fonts and typography. I also collect those decorative place card holders and use them for displaying cards, tags and pics around my workspace.

I am freakishly organized. I have all of my punches numbered, and have an album library of every punch shape, including manufacturer and punch name. Same goes for my embossing folders. I love dies and tend to purchase them when the go on clearance. I haven't come up with a solution for organizing them yet! All my wood block stamps are cataloged in a spreadsheet by manufacturer, including a photo and key words so I can do a quick search. My clear stamps are organized in binders by category. I did say I am freakishly organized!

I just got a label maker and have been going crazy labeling everything! It's a Brother Ptouch...so tape refills would be something fun! It takes TZ tape up to .7".

I'm a big stamper and love SU, CTMH and Unity Stamp company. I think it would be fun to have some of your favorite stamped images on white cardstock!

I also just recently got a Scotch ATG and would welcome refills. I don't use stickers or die-cuts. Not big into brads. Love the dollar packages of pearls and bling at Ms.

I have some bakers twine, but not a lot. And I've wanted to try something with paper straws.

Ok, I'll admit this -- I only have one teeny tiny bottle of embossing powder (hangs head...)!

I would love to receive anything made by my secret elf!

I've volunteered at the CKC-San Marcos for 2 years and have loved it! I've worked as a TA and also in the CK bookstore.

I'm not a fan of the dollar stores for craft supplies but love looking through the dollar spot at Michaels! Not into cutesy or kids type prints.

I had someone close pass from breast cancer so anything pink and, as a military spouse (and aunt) anything americana.

Snacks and stuff -- I love bubblegum, Razzles and gummy-type candies. My crave these days is for chocolate twizzlers and spice drops. I have a Keurig and love my coffee in the mornings...afternoon and evenings!

Holiday decorations -- think rustic, natural, burlap, stars, lots of traditional colors. I collect snowmen and crosses.

Ok, so that's probably too much info but, my Secret Elf, I am just so excited to be part of this I feel like it's already Christmas!

Blessings,
Cherie

Last edited by armywife; 10-08-2013 at 09:24 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Joan7356 and Dezre like this post.
Old 09-30-2013, 09:36 AM   #162
Swap Moderator
Swapper of the Month - November 2013

Happy Monday, Girls!
Who enjoyed the weekend?
Had fun? Got crafty? Did some shopping?

If your name were given as the description for any one word in the dictionary, behind what word would people find your name? (Example: HILARIOUS: John Smith)

Also, here is who is playing. Waiting on a few more packages to be received in the last SS swap before assigning elves here BUT am hoping to close this one this coming weekend). Those names in blue on the list.... time to write your Secret Elf letter

Secret Elves Waiting on Assignment:
  1. 1855ward - 76 - US only
  2. 2CuteCats - 152 - US only
  3. Ali1974 - 56 - Canada only
  4. armywife - 161 - US only
  5. ashjoy - 40 - US only
  6. Dezre - 137 - US only
  7. dougswife - 141 - US only
  8. goodnuff - 145 - US only
  9. jn_leger - 89 - Canada only
  10. MistyS - 75 - US only
  11. Renski - 39 - Canada only
  12. Scrapfancy - 64 - US only
  13. Stamperamma - 87 - US or Canada
  14. StampinGoodDeeds - 21 - US only
  15. Susanne527 - 48 - US only
  16. taclary - 86 - US only
  17. tlc.2scotties - 88 - US or Canada
  18. Vickie Y - 47 - US only
  19. Angie1974 - Canada only
  20. jejenc - US only
  21. KarenBeavers -
  22. morgainegeiser - US only
  23. Nikki S - US only
  24. Quilling_Queen - US only
  25. rositagustafson72 - US only
  26. SavvyScrapping - US only
  27. wgldsc - US only
Old 09-30-2013, 11:58 AM   #163
Swapper of the Month March 2012

Dear Secret Elf ---
Can I just have Cherie come and organize my craft room for 12 days instead???
Thanks,

I'm Stampin' Good Deeds, Are You?
Vickie Y, dougswife, armywife and 4 others like this post.
Old 09-30-2013, 12:07 PM   #164
Swap Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by StampinGoodDeeds View Post
Dear Secret Elf ---
Thanks,

I was thinking the same thing when i read her Dear Secret Elf.
armywife likes this post.
Old 09-30-2013, 02:09 PM   #165
Swapper of the Month March 2012

CHERIE (Or others) -- How do you store punches? I had mine in a shoe bag over the door before, but now in my craft room the door is 8' high so can't do that anymore. Trying to figure out another way to store them so that they are easily accessible and organized and usable. : )

I'm Stampin' Good Deeds, Are You?
Old 09-30-2013, 02:25 PM   #166
Stazon Splitcoast

Good evening
Old 09-30-2013, 02:41 PM   #167
Mad Swapper

Quote:
CHERIE (Or others) -- How do you store punches? I had mine in a shoe bag over the door before, but now in my craft room the door is 8' high so can't do that anymore. Trying to figure out another way to store them so that they are easily accessible and organized and usable. : )
I store mine above my desk on rods I got from ikea. Similar to this:
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  

www.JNicoleLeger.jamberrynails.net
armywife, Susanne527 and KarenBeavers like this post.
Old 09-30-2013, 03:43 PM   #168
SCS BRAK Coordinator

Great idea Nicole.
Old 10-01-2013, 05:27 AM   #169
Kookie Creator

Send a message via Skype™ to Tlc.2scotties

Proud Fan Club Member
Old 10-01-2013, 07:14 AM   #170
Inking Addict

Quote:
Hey there! My craft space is out in the open in a shared room. If I had my own room I'd definitely have the Ikea rod solution. What works for me is the photo boxes that you can find at M's. I got mine when they were 7/$10.

What I did was to first sort my punches by type -- shape, season, lacy, floral, animals and then my MS circle edge is its own category. Once I'd sorted them, I punched a sample out of scrap cardstock. Then I adhered the sample to a 3x5 index card and wrote on the bottom of the card who made the punch and the name of the punch. I wrote the punch number at the top of the index card and in sharpie on the punch.

I found some of those plastic photo brag books at M's, they're usually $1 or $2 and then I inserted the index cards, in numerical order, in the photo books, creating an album(s) of all my punch shapes.

As I finished with each punch (numbered, punched shape in album) I put the punch in a photo box. When the box became full, I moved onto the next one. I created a label on the front of each box that shows the punch numbers in the box (1-11, 12-16, etc.) however they best fit.

The photo boxes are stacked 2 high on my bookcase and the sample albums are on my workspace. So when I am looking for a punch, I can just quickly flip through the book(s) and find the punch number and then go to the box.

It took 2 nights to get it all done, which wasn't bad! And it's fun to flip through to books and see the different punches and get inspired.

Again, this is what worked for me because my space is shared....

C.
Old 10-01-2013, 07:30 AM   #171
Swap Moderator

WOuld you be visiting Minnesota anytime soon and need something to fill your time? I could use you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by armywife View Post
Hey there! My craft space is out in the open in a shared room. If I had my own room I'd definitely have the Ikea rod solution. What works for me is the photo boxes that you can find at M's. I got mine when they were 7/$10.

What I did was to first sort my punches by type -- shape, season, lacy, floral, animals and then my MS circle edge is its own category. Once I'd sorted them, I punched a sample out of scrap cardstock. Then I adhered the sample to a 3x5 index card and wrote on the bottom of the card who made the punch and the name of the punch. I wrote the punch number at the top of the index card and in sharpie on the punch.

I found some of those plastic photo brag books at M's, they're usually $1 or $2 and then I inserted the index cards, in numerical order, in the photo books, creating an album(s) of all my punch shapes.

As I finished with each punch (numbered, punched shape in album) I put the punch in a photo box. When the box became full, I moved onto the next one. I created a label on the front of each box that shows the punch numbers in the box (1-11, 12-16, etc.) however they best fit.

The photo boxes are stacked 2 high on my bookcase and the sample albums are on my workspace. So when I am looking for a punch, I can just quickly flip through the book(s) and find the punch number and then go to the box.

It took 2 nights to get it all done, which wasn't bad! And it's fun to flip through to books and see the different punches and get inspired.

Again, this is what worked for me because my space is shared....

C.
Old 10-01-2013, 07:40 AM   #172
Inking Addict

Quote:
Dear Secret Elf ---
Thanks,
If I were closer I'd be happy to come help! Some coffee, some good company and playing with all sorts of crafty stuff, what could be better?!

My stuff was in boxes and I got tired of rooting through them and it actually kept me from making things because so much of my time was spent just trying to find what I needed. So I spent about a week, just at night, and tackled one thing at a time. Punches first, them embossing folders, then inks/stickles/glitter.

On my wood stamps, since most are SU, rather than try and stamp images and make a paper index, I googled the image, copy/pasted it into an excel spreadsheet, added the name and year of the set and then, in one column, some keywords to make it easier to find images I'm looking for. My wood stamps are in their original clear cases and are in alpha order, making it easy to find whichever set I need.

For my embossing folders I did the same as with my punches. I wrote the manufacturer and name of the folder on the bottom of a 3x5 index card. Embossed the index card and then filed it in a photo brag book. The cards and embossing folders are numbered, and the embossing folders are in a photo box, on their sides, in numerical order. I used those dividers that come with the boxes and have them in groups of 10 (1-10, 11-20, 21-30, etc.) Photo box(es) are neatly on the shelf and the brag books are on my workspace. It was a lot of fun to run all those and see the different backgrounds and get ideas!

Hope you have an amazing day

C.
KarenBeavers likes this post.
Old 10-01-2013, 07:44 AM   #173
Inking Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joan7356 View Post
WOuld you be visiting Minnesota anytime soon and need something to fill your time? I could use you!
I would love to visit MN! Hubby was at Ft. McCoy, WI for a year and we got to visit...and went to MN for a weekend. Loved it! I miss the cooler weather. I'm a sweater and boots girl living in a tank top and flip flop world!

Happy Tuesday!!!

C.
Old 10-01-2013, 09:19 AM   #174
Swap Moderator

Gosh! I am all worn out organizing my craft space just in my mind!

You are going to a class and have received a class supply list (adhesive, scissors, heat gun, about 6 TH stains, 6 ink pads, 6 paints, distress markers). What do you carry your supplies to class in?

Old 10-01-2013, 12:59 PM   #175
Mad Swapper

My brand new organizing tote from Thirty One!

www.JNicoleLeger.jamberrynails.net
Old 10-01-2013, 02:21 PM   #176
Mad Swapper

yay-fall-glitter.jpg
Old 10-01-2013, 03:01 PM   #177
Insane Embellisher

Merry Christmas Secret Elf,

I’ve had the hardest time writing this letter, not because I’ve been bad, but I’m not sure what I want (there are so many things out there…holy cows!). So I’ll tell you a little about me and maybe that will help. I’m single (divorced the cheating man many years ago and life is good), live in a small farming town, and have a blue great dane (she is 9…and yes that is old for a great dane…and she is the love of my life). I’ve been a firefighter for 13 years and driving the big red rig is a blast. I also teach fire and life safety education and disaster preparedness. I like to volunteer for various charities (Camp Eyabsut, Tubbs Romp to Stomp out Breast Cancer, Kent Firefighters Foundation and a few others)…Pay it forward. I love the outdoors and can’t wait til it snows and I can be out snowshoeing. I love the sun as well and my favorite vacation spot is Hawaii for surfing and snorkeling.

My favorite holidays are Christmas and Valentine’s day. With Christmas, I love snow and the wonder; it truly is a magical time of year. And everyday should be Valentine’s day….never miss the chance to tell someone how special they are in your life. My favorite color is gray followed by red. I’m more of a card maker than scrapbooker. I like handmade items…always love new ideas for cards and whatnot. My motto is: Life is too short not to be happy…so be happy!!

Things I like: pearls, bling, flowers, ribbon, stamped images (I’m learning to use copics), copic markers (reds or pinks), die cuts and embossed papers, holiday embossing folders, fleece socks, gummy bears and fruity green teas, and smiling (have you seen the movie Elf?).

Things I don’t like: flat stickers, eyelets, loose glitter, rub-ons, coffee, and people who don’t smile.

Things on my wish list: distressed markers by TimHoltz (ones to add depth/shadow), Prima Say it in Crystals, Amy Tangerine stitched vellum pockets, Bo Bunny papers, Zing embossing powder, Doodle Bug twine, and surprise me (thank goodness Sears doesn’t put out a wish book for crafters…it would weigh 300 lbs and the post office wouldn’t deliver it!). I would also like world peace and the end to hunger if you have spare time.

Thanks for listening. Hope you have a wonderful day! Smile! Nikki

Last edited by Nikki S; 10-01-2013 at 09:18 PM..
Old 10-01-2013, 05:24 PM   #178
Polyshrink Goddess

Dear Secret Elf,

Wow! This letter is even harder than I thought. I am married (10 years) and have 2 boys (9 &6). I work full time at AC Moore... I love animals (especially hedgehogs).

I love SU products. I love Whipper Snapper, Penny Black, & House Mouse. I am always in need of double sided tape, Tombow permanent adhesive tape. I love Etsy & Pinterest.

I have a Big Shot but limited to just a few metal dies but would love dies of circles and ovals. Also embossing folders.

I can always use 12x12 & 6x6 paper pads. Brads of variety (eyelet outlet is may fav site)...

I do a LOT of mailings so bubble mailers would be awesome.

I am happy with just about anything!!!

Hope this helps
Mystery Swap WS/PB Fancy Fold Swap
Owl Cards Swap Multiple Choice Recipes
Quilted, Foiled & Doilies Swap
Pets Only Swap Down on The Farm Swap
"Friends" SS Swap 11 Days of Spring SS Swap

Last edited by Quilling_Queen; 10-01-2013 at 05:30 PM..
Old 10-01-2013, 07:41 PM   #179
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Dear Secret Elf ---
Thanks,
I was thinking the same thing.
Old 10-01-2013, 08:08 PM   #180
Proud Fan Club Member

Dear secret elf -- what do I want for Christmas? Hmmmmmm I love graphic 45; anything from embellish online.com. I can always use cricut refill blades (regular ones). I have an iPad and iPhone. I read hard copy as well as books online from kindle or almost any book service.

My card stock of choice is Stampin Up. I do not like white core papers. I do not have any of the new SU in color markers. I can always use tombo white glue or scotch white glue. I have an ATG gun. I just received a stand for my birthday. I am a beginning copic user. I like Papertreyink and would like https://www.papertreyink.com/pti-die...pression-plate. And Papertrey Ink - Delightful Dahlia Die Collection (set of 4) dies and stamps. I like idea magazines new and used are fine. Same w stamps and dies.

I teach high school. I can never have enough flash drives. I am adviser/sponsor for our yearbook, newspaper and scrapbook club. I am a creative memories consultant anxiously awaiting the new company announcements. I am an avid football fan.

I love chocolate, Resen, spearmint mints, gummies. I drink unsweet tea, diet dr. Pepper and like to drink the international coffees (any brand).

You can never have too many buttons, ribbon or paper! I love sock monkeys, gnomes and armadillos.
Old 10-01-2013, 08:20 PM   #181
Watercolor Wizard

Hello Fellow Crafters!
Today, I dragged out my Knifty knitter looms--do we all still wear scarfs or the like in winter wear?
I don't so much since I am a fleece layered with down vest jacket girl...but if I shovel or go for long walks---I do!

Anyone have a favorite color in mind?

www.quillingfancy.blogspot.com
Joan7356 likes this post.
Old 10-01-2013, 08:52 PM   #182
Hardware Hotshot

This year has been a strange one - I have had my ups and downs. For the first time in my life I struggled with a health issue for several months. It is not perfect, but much improved. I have had the opportunity to travel a lot this year. My DH & I are in a program where you walk a 10 KM walk in all 50 states and DC. We are making good progress, we have walked in 41 states and DC so far. This year we walked in NE, WA, ID, LA, TX, AR & WY. At Christmas time we will walk in Vermont. This summer we also biked the Allegheny Passage - 165 miles from Pittsburgh to Cumberland. It was beautiful and so fun.

But now I am into the busy season for my business - the crazy starts now and lasts through December. So dear elf friend I need some items to decompress!

I have been so blessed with lots of papercrafting stuff, so I will try and come up with some new things to list and some old standbys.

On the first day of snow (after all it snows a lot here) - I always need ATG tape
On the 2nd day - I could use black or brown Momento ink pads
On the 3rd day - I love Spica glitter pens
On the 4th day - replacement blades for my SU papercutter
On the 5th day - prima doll stamps
On the 6th day - die cuts - tags, ornaments, ticket
On the 7th day - 5/8 inch grosgrain ribbon - plain or polka dot
On the 8th day - dimensional flowers
On the 9th day - insert cards for Project Life
On the 10th day - journal tags
On the 11th day - dimensional snowflakes
On the 12th day - something fun for winter

I watch what I eat and I have a lot of tummy issues, I don't eat much candy or junk food. I love pistachios, almonds and pretzels. I drink tons of tea and we have a Keurig machine which I make hot chocolate in sometimes. I do not drink coffee. I love funky things and love funny little surprises.
Old 10-02-2013, 03:33 AM   #183
Matboard Maniac

Good morning everyone,

Well fall is trying to come in here in Kansas. The weather is getting cooler. Hope everyone is getting a little crafting done for the upcoming holidays.
Old 10-02-2013, 05:55 AM   #184
Kookie Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne527 View Post
Hello Fellow Crafters!
Today, I dragged out my Knifty knitter looms--do we all still wear scarfs or the like in winter wear?
I don't so much since I am a fleece layered with down vest jacket girl...but if I shovel or go for long walks---I do!

Anyone have a favorite color in mind?

I wear scarves all winter for sure! ... sometimes two...lol

I love purple, burgundy, dark green... any colour really except yellow and orange.

Almost time to dig them out. It has been beautiful the last couple of days, but definitely chilly in the morning and evening. I think I will bring my potted herbs inside this weekend.
Proud Fan Club Member
Old 10-02-2013, 06:02 AM   #185
Kookie Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgainegeiser View Post
This year has been a strange one - I have had my ups and downs. For the first time in my life I struggled with a health issue for several months. It is not perfect, but much improved. I have had the opportunity to travel a lot this year. My DH & I are in a program where you walk a 10 KM walk in all 50 states and DC. We are making good progress, we have walked in 41 states and DC so far. This year we walked in NE, WA, ID, LA, TX, AR & WY. At Christmas time we will walk in Vermont. This summer we also biked the Allegheny Passage - 165 miles from Pittsburgh to Cumberland. It was beautiful and so fun.
Roxie,
That sounds like a great adventure! I am from Vermont... and hope to be home for Christmas this year. It is beautiful in there in almost any season, but in December, maybe there will be fresh fallen snow. It is beautiful to see it like lace on the trees.
Where in Vermont will you be walking?
Proud Fan Club Member
Old 10-02-2013, 06:36 AM   #186
Kookie Creator

I like wearing scarves too . My favorite color is almost any color of blue
Old 10-02-2013, 07:03 AM   #187
Kookie Creator

Default Happy Birthday Misty!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistyS View Post
I like wearing scarves too . My favorite color is almost any color of blue

Enjoy your day!!

Proud Fan Club Member
Old 10-02-2013, 08:24 AM   #188
Swap Moderator

I love SNOOPY!
Of course, I am a Minnesota girl and Peanuts was born here.
And here's a piece of useless information: I was in a High School Charlie Brown musical and played the part of Lucy.

Who attends their high school reunions? How many have you gone to? What was the most shocking to you? Funny story?

I wear scarves all the time when the temps dip - in the house and when I go out. I even sleep with them. I like my neck warm. Of all the scarves I have crocheted, never has one been for me!
Old 10-02-2013, 08:49 AM   #189
Kookie Creator

Smile

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlc.2scotties View Post
Enjoy your day!!

Old 10-02-2013, 12:36 PM   #190
Inking Addict

Just checking in! Hope everyone is having a great week so far!

Cherie
Old 10-02-2013, 01:12 PM   #191
Kookie Creator

Yup, it's Wednesday, and 2 more days and I'll be going to a weekend retreat! YEA!
I've got my supplies all packed to make my Christmas cards. Do you think I can get them all done? I have to make about 150.
I CAN do it, YES I can.

Brenda
I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength. PhiL. 4:13
Old 10-02-2013, 01:14 PM   #192
SCS BRAK Coordinator

So Brenda - I am curious. Are you making all the same card? I am going to a retreat next weekend and hope to do the same thing. Just trying to decide what I want to do. All the same or different ones.
Old 10-02-2013, 01:23 PM   #193
Kookie Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by taclary View Post
So Brenda - I am curious. Are you making all the same card? I am going to a retreat next weekend and hope to do the same thing. Just trying to decide what I want to do. All the same or different ones.
I make 75 the same, we send them out from our construction business along with mini calendars that I make using chipboard.

The rest of them I make different ones. Probably 6 of each design. I've downloaded a ton of ideas from Pintrerst I will CASE.
I'll let you know how I make out.
I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength. PhiL. 4:13
Old 10-02-2013, 01:36 PM   #194
Stazon Splitcoast

Enjoy reading all your posts! On my Kindle Fire so can't type much. BTW I love scarves too!
I Thessalonians 5:16-18: Rejoice always, Pray without ceasing. Give thanks in all circumstances for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
Old 10-02-2013, 02:45 PM   #195
Proud Fan Club Member

Okay starting this again. It has been a rough week physically and mentally. Fortunately DH has been good about it all. I am way behind on messages and reading threads. Gotta get my swaps up to date. Hopefully tonight. Tomorrow is reserved for grading behind in that two. Have a good evening all!
Old 10-02-2013, 04:32 PM   #196
Stazon Splitcoast

Joan,
Can we still sign up for this?
Old 10-02-2013, 04:34 PM   #197
Swap Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cammy View Post
Joan,
Can we still sign up for this?

Most definitely!!!!
Old 10-02-2013, 05:44 PM   #198
Stazon Splitcoast

I'd like to sign up, US only please
Old 10-02-2013, 05:51 PM   #199
Watercolor Wizard

Joan--I can see you as "Lucy" with your lovely red locks!

I got some trivia for all of you...one of my neighbors behind our house (right on the NH line) is the author of the Archie Comic Book series! Remember Betty and Veronica? He went to the same high school as my DH did in Haverhill, MA...his offspring lives in the same house now where he lived in for years! Our city has some comic strip characters painted in memory of the author on sides of brick buildings down town! They're done very tastefully and huge! With the bubbles above their heads---remember comic books everyone? (Sorry I am totally going blank on the authors name!)

Old 10-02-2013, 05:55 PM   #200
Watercolor Wizard

Have to share this tidbit...I was at my LSS today-on their 40% off table they had oodles of Tim Holtz refill inks for $1.99 each. I brought along my list of TH inks and guess what...not ONE refill matched my list! Boo Hiss! One of the clerks told me it was all his seasonal colors--ya know the quickie inks that come out but once a year! So, if any of you are looking for some good bargins on TH seasonal inks...Absolutely Everything, Topsfield, MA has oodles of them cheap cheap! (They have an active online store-email Terre (tell her Susanne sent ya!) I used to work there-very nice people!

Closed Thread