Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Scrapbook Pages (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/scrapbook-pages-f108/)
-   -   swapped and POSTAL!!** 6x6 CHRISTMAS ABC SWAP (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/scrapbook-pages-f108/swapped-postal-%2A%2A-6x6-christmas-abc-swap-t556091.html)

sethcole 06-18-2012 02:21 PM

swapped and POSTAL!!** 6x6 CHRISTMAS ABC SWAP
 
CLOSED AND SCRAPPIN
6x6 CHRISTMAS ABC SWAP

I DID THIS SWAP A FEW YEARS AGO AND I ENDED UP WITH A BEAUTIFUL CHRISTMAS BOOK THAT I COULD SHOW OFF AROUND THE HOLIDAYS. NOW MY BOYS ARE GETTING BIGGER AND I NEED A NEW ONE.:p

1. PLEASE SIGN UP FOR LETTER (MORE THAN 1 IS GREAT)
2. PLEASE USE QUALITY CARDSTOCK WITH AT LEAST 2 LAYERS, 1 EMBELLISHMENT, 1 PHOTO MAT, AND 1 TECHNIQUE.
3. PLEASE SEND 26 OF THE SAME 6X6. THERE IS NO PLUS 1 BECAUSE I WILL BE PARTICIPATING.
4. CLOSE DATE WILL BE OCTOBER 15. SWAP IS DUE 11/1/12. I WILL SEND AS SOON AS I GET THEM ALL.
5. ANY SET OR SENTIMENT CAN BE USED

(for example A-angel, B-baby, C-christmas tree, D-do not open, E-evergreen, F-frosty, G-gingerbread...so on.)

A. wyoscrapbooker******recieved
B. amiller28 (mom)***** RECIEVED
C. wyoscrapbooker******recieved
D. arts11******** recieved
E. bflostamp******recieved
F. wyoscrapbooker*******recieved
G. carace (carolyn) *******recieved
H. cheeryscrapnstamp******recieved
I. sims700*************recieved
J. wyoscrapbooker********recieved
K. sabian77 done
L. carace************recieved
M. balmerborn****** recieved
N. amillersmom**** RECIEVED
O. balmerborn*******recieved
P. amillersmom**** RECIEVED
Q. CP4*********recieved
R. arts11*********recieved
S. venus@home**** RECIEVED
T. bflostamp *******recieved
U. sethcole********done
V. mrsgarzza*******recieved
W.wyoscrapbooker*********recieved
X. sabian77
Y. kelsey ******* recieved
Z. nupie85********recieved


PLEASE SEND A SELF ADDRESSED ENVELOPE WITH SAME AMOUNT OF POSTAGE WITH YOUR GORGEOUS 6X6 IN A ZIPLOCK BAGGY.

SEND YOUR CREATIONS TO;
JODI BECKER
11125 18 PL SE
LAKE STEVENS, WA 98258

amiller28@aol.com 06-18-2012 08:46 PM

do you mean like C is for christmas tree so a 6 by 6 page with christmas trees on it and a big C like an abc book but just hoilday things?

sethcole 06-19-2012 07:03 AM

i mean C as in christmas tree theme. tree type background with maybe a stamped image of a christmas tree or garland embelishment. With a small c somewhere and a place for a photo.
it turns into a great christmas themed 6x6 photo book or start to scrapbook pages.
I did one a few years ago and i put into a book. Each year i put a picture of each of my boys (i have 3), one picture/page with santa, and 1 photo/page of them together after presents. (5 pages each year). Now all 26 pages are filled up and its great to look at my lil babies when they were actually little lol.
Hopefully, this answers some questions. Thank you for asking.
jodi

Carace 06-19-2012 07:34 AM

This is a really cute idea. I'm in and I'll go with the letter G. Already have an idea in my head. Now to just sketch it out.

sethcole 06-19-2012 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carace (Post 19503884)
This is a really cute idea. I'm in and I'll go with the letter G. Already have an idea in my head. Now to just sketch it out.

you've got it!! thanx!!

venus@home 06-19-2012 02:15 PM

I will give this a try.... can I have "S"?

sethcole 06-19-2012 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by venus@home (Post 19504544)
I will give this a try.... can I have "S"?

it's all yours! thanks

balmerborn 06-19-2012 07:50 PM

This sounds like a cute album. I would like o please. Thanks.

Linda

amiller28@aol.com 06-19-2012 09:13 PM

thanks for the reply can my mom have two spots please N and P thank you amillersmom

sethcole 06-20-2012 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by balmerborn (Post 19505152)
This sounds like a cute album. I would like o please. Thanks.

Linda

i'm so glad u joined. thanks

sethcole 06-20-2012 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amiller28@aol.com (Post 19505234)
thanks for the reply can my mom have two spots please N and P thank you amillersmom

N and P are just for u. thanks

wyoscrapbooker 06-24-2012 09:16 AM

can i have c and w

sethcole 06-24-2012 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wyoscrapbooker (Post 19513622)
can i have c and w

you sure can!! thank you!!

amiller28@aol.com 06-29-2012 01:11 PM

this sounds like a fun book I wish more girls would sign up, because im ready to get started on my pages. But to be on the safe side I will wait.Not sure what I would do with 26 pages of N and P only Come on guys lets get on the list Amiller 28s mom

sethcole 07-02-2012 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amiller28@aol.com (Post 19524805)
this sounds like a fun book I wish more girls would sign up, because im ready to get started on my pages. But to be on the safe side I will wait.Not sure what I would do with 26 pages of N and P only Come on guys lets get on the list Amiller 28s mom

i totally agree. i look at my other book very often and its fun/sad to see how my kiddos have grown.

MissLittleMouse 07-06-2012 11:21 AM

This sounds cute, going to think about it over the weekend!

cheeryscrapnstamp 07-09-2012 06:57 AM

I LOVE this idea. I REALLY would LOVE to join but like amillermom I'm afraid this won't fill up and then having 26 pages with nothing to do with them! I'm going to give this MUCH thought. (and most likely join too) but subbing for now!

cheeryscrapnstamp 07-09-2012 08:34 AM

I decided to join! I'll take the letter H please!

sethcole 07-09-2012 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheeryscrapnstamp (Post 19544460)
I decided to join! I'll take the letter H please!

thanks for joining. you have H.

sethcole 07-09-2012 10:23 AM

I made a close date of October 15. Due date is still November 11. We shouldn't start scrappin until closer to that date. We still have almost 3 months for this to fill up. I think it will because it is a great memory book or gift. I am very excited about this swap. Thank you so much for joining.
Jodi

amiller28@aol.com 07-09-2012 01:26 PM

It's going to be hard to wait to start, but good idea. Hopefully it will be sooner. We are one closer today than yesterday. amillers mom

cheeryscrapnstamp 07-10-2012 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amiller28@aol.com (Post 19545019)
It's going to be hard to wait to start, but good idea. Hopefully it will be sooner. We are one closer today than yesterday. amillers mom

I agree 100%... I'm chomping at the bit... ;)

arts11 07-14-2012 07:47 AM

6x6 Christmas
 
Can I have D and R? I love Christmas!!

sethcole 07-14-2012 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arts11 (Post 19555097)
Can I have D and R? I love Christmas!!

thank you so much! D and R are yours.

amiller28@aol.com 07-14-2012 08:02 PM

yeah

balmerborn 07-17-2012 06:52 PM

I'd like another spot please. I'll take M. Thanks.

Linda

sethcole 07-18-2012 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by balmerborn (Post 19562245)
I'd like another spot please. I'll take M. Thanks.

Linda

thank you so much!!

BfloStamp 07-19-2012 03:22 PM

one spot please
 
So far every holiday word I can think of starts with "s" - santa, sleigh, snow. Hmmm . . . oh I know - e for "elf". I will take "E"

Ann Marie

sethcole 07-20-2012 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BfloStamp (Post 19566061)
So far every holiday word I can think of starts with "s" - santa, sleigh, snow. Hmmm . . . oh I know - e for "elf". I will take "E"

Ann Marie

e is for you! thanks!!

Darleneh710 07-21-2012 04:47 PM

I like this idea too! Subbing for now :)

BfloStamp 07-23-2012 09:19 AM

2nd spot?
 
can I have "t" as well? This is a completely selfish request - we have TONS of pictures of the trains we set up around the trees every Christmas.
Ann Marie

sethcole 07-23-2012 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BfloStamp (Post 19572799)
can I have "t" as well? This is a completely selfish request - we have TONS of pictures of the trains we set up around the trees every Christmas.
Ann Marie

"t" for train is just for you. thanks!!

cheeryscrapnstamp 07-24-2012 08:34 AM

Doing a little BUMP to try to help fill this up. I can't wait to get started. :)

wyoscrapbooker 07-24-2012 01:06 PM

ok i have them 2 done can i also have A, F, and J Please and thanks i loe 6x6 book

CP4 07-24-2012 02:28 PM

This sounds like a great idea. Could I have the letter Q, please?
Thanks,:)

sethcole 07-24-2012 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wyoscrapbooker (Post 19575613)
ok i have them 2 done can i also have A, F, and J Please and thanks i loe 6x6 book

WOW!!!! Thank you so much!!!!

sethcole 07-24-2012 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CP4 (Post 19575727)
This sounds like a great idea. Could I have the letter Q, please?
Thanks,:)

Thank you for taking Q.

amiller28@aol.com 07-24-2012 07:28 PM

so excited Im going to start working on mine tonight.

Carace 07-25-2012 05:14 AM

I'll tale another spot - letter L please. Glad to see this is filling up.

sethcole 07-25-2012 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carace (Post 19576766)
I'll tale another spot - letter L please. Glad to see this is filling up.

You've got L. Thank you!!!


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:07 PM.