Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Scrapbook Pages (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/scrapbook-pages-f108/)
-   -   SWAP COMPLETE-Wide borders PAT OR ANYTHING GOES-due 10/19 (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/scrapbook-pages-f108/swap-complete-wide-borders-pat-anything-goes-due-10-19-a-t557379.html)

PMR 07-10-2012 06:30 PM

SWAP COMPLETE-Wide borders PAT OR ANYTHING GOES-due 10/19
 
The wide border swaps are very popular, you make borders at least 3" wide and send them in. The twist here is that we will have groups and you can suggest the themes that you are interested in. You will make one border for each member of your group. Each border will match the theme each swapper wants. There are 4 swappers per group so you will make 3 borders. Please let me know which groups you want and which themes you could use. You must use good quality cardstock and a 3d embellishment somewhere!

For the Anything goes group you send in 4 borders and will get 3 different ones in return!

All regular swapping rules/postage apply.

These will be due October 19 to coincide with the use your scraps swap.

PMR 07-10-2012 06:30 PM

SWAPPERS
 
Group 1 PAT
1.StampinGoodDeeds--vegetable garden rec'd
2.LibbyWaterman--Disney rec'd
3.PMR-Christmas or Disney rec'd
4.doorknocker3-Hawaiian rec'd

Group 2 PAT
1.LibbyWaterman-cooking with kids rec'd
2.StampinGoodDeeds-nature, winter, snow rec'd
3.doorknocker3-Tigger/Disney rec'd
4.mysweetsix- canning or vegetable/fruit


Group 3 PAT
1. mysweetsix-Kindergarten (homeschool)
2. cheeryscrapnstamp --girl or boy recd
3. morgainegeiser-4th of July Parade rec'd
4. PMR-Italy or Disney rec'd

Group 4 PAT
1.mysweetsix-Farm
2.cheeryscrapnstamp girl or boy recd
3.morgainegeiser-theatre--Music Man rec'd
4.StampinGoodDeedsMy Grandson Dominic theme -- some ideas: he has a parrot now, and he has a dog, loves to dance and is just chattering now and learning his body parts like nose, belly button, etc
rec'd
ANYTHING GOES GROUP
1.mysweetsix
2.mysweetsix
3.mysweetsix
4.mboss rec'd
5.mboss rec'd
6.gramak8e rec'd
7.
8. pmr rec'd

StampinGoodDeeds 07-11-2012 11:27 AM

Hi Pia --
I'm in for this one too. :) I'd like mine to be my Vegetable Garden please. :)

LibbyWaterman 07-11-2012 06:34 PM

I will take a spot in 2 groups..... My theme for 1 is Disney, 2 is cooking with the kids

PMR 07-12-2012 03:41 AM

I changed the due date to October 19, I wasn't thinking about how busy we are in Sept with back to school, activities, etc.

StampinGoodDeeds 07-12-2012 04:04 AM

oooooo, well, if we are talking OCTOBER... then I do want another spot please. :)
I would like NATURE/WINTER/SNOW for that one. I have some great pics of snowstorms, scenes, birds in winter, etc. so want to scrap them. :)

doorknocker3 07-12-2012 07:03 AM

Hey Pia, I'd like a spot in group 1 if possible. My request is for a Hawaiian border.

And a spot in any other group for a Tigger/Disney border.

This is the first time that I've done a PAT so this will be fun!

Dorlene

PMR 07-12-2012 10:19 AM

I don't know what I was thinking with Sept. Susan!

Dorlene, I'll get you added!!

LibbyWaterman 07-12-2012 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doorknocker3 (Post 19551029)
Hey Pia, I'd like a spot in group 1 if possible. My request is for a Hawaiian border.

And a spot in any other group for a Tigger/Disney border.

This is the first time that I've done a PAT so this will be fun!

Dorlene

OOOHHHH, I am excited Dorlene.....I have the perfect cricut cartridge for Hawaiian border!!! This is a fun one!!!

mysweetsix 07-13-2012 02:59 PM

I will take a spot in groups 2, 3 and 4 please

Group 2: canning or vegetable/fruit
Group 3: Kindergarten (homeschool)
Group 4: Farm

PMR 07-13-2012 03:33 PM

I'll get you added Natalie!

PMR 07-16-2012 08:21 AM

should I add a group for the non PAT fans?

mysweetsix 07-17-2012 05:24 AM

That sounds good to me :)

PMR 07-17-2012 08:13 AM

will do

LibbyWaterman 07-18-2012 09:48 AM

Just opened a new recipe swap where you get enough recipes back to fill a 6x6 album.....not due till 12/1, so perfect for a christmas gift for your favorite cook/chef!!
Heres the link:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...a-t557744.html

LibbyWaterman 07-18-2012 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mysweetsix (Post 19553900)
I will take a spot in groups 2, 3 and 4 please

Group 2: canning or vegetable/fruit
Group 3: Kindergarten (homeschool)
Group 4: Farm

Natalie......didnt know you were a homeschooling Mama....Me too :)

mysweetsix 07-19-2012 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LibbyWaterman (Post 19563705)
Natalie......didnt know you were a homeschooling Mama....Me too :)

That's funny. I didn't realize you were either. Small world huh. :D

PMR 07-19-2012 11:50 AM

I don't know how you home schoolers do it! But I am impressed that you can.

cheeryscrapnstamp 07-22-2012 09:30 AM

I'm not sure if I understand this?! PAT is Pick a Theme correct? So if I decide to join, I tell you a theme and the other 3 people in my group make borders for "me" for that theme and in return I make 1 for each of "them" for their theme? (3 different borders) Is that correct?


If this is correct (which after rereading a few more times) I'd like to join groups 3 and 4. Themes- girl and boy

PMR 07-22-2012 10:53 AM

Charity,
You got it! You get borders in the themes you want and you make them with the themes others in your group want.

morgainegeiser 07-22-2012 02:01 PM

I am in for two spots - themes - 4th of July parade and theater ( my DD is the lead in the Music Man)

PMR 07-22-2012 02:05 PM

thanks for joining Roxie

mysweetsix 07-22-2012 05:34 PM

I thought of 3 really good ideas for the anything goes borders so will you add me for 3 of those spots...hopefully more will join that group.

PMR 07-23-2012 05:32 AM

you got it Natalie

mysweetsix 07-26-2012 12:59 PM

Here is my first one for the anything goes group....hope some others will join. I'll hold off making anymore until then.

mysweetsix 07-26-2012 01:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Sorry, I didn't mean for it to show up so big.....I'll try to fix it.

doorknocker3 07-26-2012 02:11 PM

Very cute Natalie! I love the title!

mysweetsix 07-26-2012 04:41 PM

Thanks.

cheeryscrapnstamp 07-26-2012 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mysweetsix (Post 19579657)
Sorry, I didn't mean for it to show up so big.....I'll try to fix it.

ADORABLE!!!

MBOSS 07-27-2012 09:09 AM

Please sign me up for 2 spots in anything goes. Thanks.

PMR 07-27-2012 11:16 AM

great--welcome!!

MBOSS 07-27-2012 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PMR (Post 19581744)
great--welcome!!

Thanks! this swaps looks fun.

PMR 07-27-2012 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MBOSS (Post 19582104)
Thanks! this swaps looks fun.

It is!

morgainegeiser 07-27-2012 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheeryscrapnstamp (Post 19570919)
I'm not sure if I understand this?! PAT is Pick a Theme correct? So if I decide to join, I tell you a theme and the other 3 people in my group make borders for "me" for that theme and in return I make 1 for each of "them" for their theme? (3 different borders) Is that correct?


If this is correct (which after rereading a few more times) I'd like to join groups 3 and 4. Themes- girl and boy

For your theme, do you want borders for little boy or girl, baby , or school age - let me know so I can create something you will use.

cheeryscrapnstamp 07-28-2012 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morgainegeiser (Post 19582512)
For your theme, do you want borders for little boy or girl, baby , or school age - let me know so I can create something you will use.

I wondered if I needed to be more specific. I'm actually working on albums for my nieces and nephews for when they graduate (starting from their birth on up) so anything really. The NEXT to graduate is my niece (this school year). I do NOT need "graduation" though. She has a brother and sister, and she's the middle child! I'm NOT picky! :) I hope this helps. THANKS FOR ASKING!

PMR 07-29-2012 09:17 AM

Thanks Charity

gramak8e 07-30-2012 06:38 AM

This one sounds fun...what size are the borders suppose to be?

cheeryscrapnstamp 07-30-2012 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gramak8e (Post 19586677)
This one sounds fun...what size are the borders suppose to be?

at least 3" :)

StampinGoodDeeds 07-30-2012 08:32 AM

I'll take the last spot in Group 4 PAT! My Grandson Dominic theme -- some ideas: he has a parrot now, and he has a dog, loves to dance and is just chattering now and learning his body parts like nose, belly button, etc...

cheeryscrapnstamp 07-30-2012 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StampinGoodDeeds (Post 19586923)
I'll take the last spot in Group 4 PAT! My Grandson Dominic theme -- some ideas: he has a parrot now, and he has a dog, loves to dance and is just chattering now and learning his body parts like nose, belly button, etc...

YEA!!! I was hoping it would fill before Thurs (when I'll be working on these) THANKS for joining. It'll be a fun one!


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:31 PM.