Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Scrapbook Pages (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/scrapbook-pages-f108/)
-   -   CLOSED Hostess Call for SBPS#32 CLOSED (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/scrapbook-pages-f108/closed-hostess-call-sbps-32-closed-t567705.html)

Luv2Smile 01-23-2013 01:32 PM

CLOSED Hostess Call for SBPS#32 CLOSED

CLOSED

Scrap Book Photo Swap is a unique and fun swap. This swap series started back in 2005 and has continued thru the years. It first started out by exchanging film processed photos before transitioning to digi photos via email. Now we've added Digi Scrapping Pages as an option. Everyone sends the hostess photos relating to the theme posted. The hostess assigns a Secret Big Sister who will scrap your photos and send the completed 12x12 page(s) directly to you. At the same time, you will be receiving photos to scrap and send the completed page(s) to your Lil Sis

Looking for Hostess who sets the theme, dates, and keeps the participants motivated - Sound like YOU!?

Post here any questions and if interested

Click the link titled SBPS #31 to see details of the recently completed round to give you a glimpse in how it works.

paperdoll15 01-23-2013 01:36 PM

I participated for the first time in SBPS#31 and had a GREAT time! I really enjoyed scrapping pages for other people and in exchanged received totally awesome pages. I canot wait to see who will hostess the next round

Luv2Smile 01-24-2013 10:50 AM

Glad you had good time - enjoy your travels

Luv2Smile 01-25-2013 05:37 AM

SBPS #31 is officially COMPLETED; Lil Sisters have confirmed that they have received the ScrapBook Pages from thier Big Sisters.

Now its time to begin planning for the next round of SBPS #32

Luv2Smile 01-26-2013 07:47 AM

We may be moving this thread to Secret Sisters after receive okay from mod..more to come

Luv2Smile 01-29-2013 11:13 AM

The Secret Sister SBPS #32 may be placed in hiatus for couple months unless someone would like to step in as Hostess. I have traveling plans so cannot hostess and/or open new round until mid-March.

LAST CALL FOR HOSTESS SBPS#32

KAcopan 01-29-2013 12:57 PM

hey pattie -

long time no see!! I cannot commit as a hostess but may be interested in participating (depending on when) now that I have free time again. I haven't seen free time in almost 3 years!! glad to see SBPS still going strong :)

Luv2Smile 01-30-2013 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KAcopan (Post 19972245)
hey pattie -

long time no see!! I cannot commit as a hostess but may be interested in participating (depending on when) now that I have free time again. I haven't seen free time in almost 3 years!! glad to see SBPS still going strong :)

Hey! its great to see you, well 'virturally' that is. I can totally relate to no free time. I will keep you updated on timeline and hope you get some happy time in your craft room alot more ;)

Luv2Smile 02-05-2013 06:26 AM

Alrightie still no takers - have a few more days to consider so will bump this thread up today =-)

Luv2Smile 02-09-2013 09:43 AM

CLOSED