11-03-2013, 05:46 AM
SCS Swap Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: bluegrass country, at the end of the gravel road
November Swapper of the Month - Joan7356
Congratulations to our November Swapper of the Month! Here is a little information about Joan.
Be sure to check out Joan's gallery and keep an eye out for her in the swap forums.
Splitcoaststampers Member Galleries - Joan7356 - Handmade Cards & Crafts
Feel free to add your comments for Joan to this thread.
Originally Posted by Joan7356
I make so few cards and I put everything on my blog, Sassy Moments
- how you got started It all started 12 years ago after my Dad passed away. My Mom wanted copies of the grandchildren's eulogies. I took it a step... or two further... and made 11 identical scrapbooks of his life. To this day, my Mom keeps her book on the end table in her living room and shows all who haven't seen it... yet. That was back in the day of stickers.
- how long have you been doing this... "This" must refer to my constant change from scrapbooker, to alterer, to cardmaker, and now... mixed media and ATCs. All that combined - 11 years.
- do you have any other hobbiesCrocheting
- a bit about your family & friends
From my first marriage of 17 years, came two children, my handsome son, Ryan (32), and my gorgeous daughter, Sarah (2. Divorced from their Dad, I then met my true love of my life, Jason. We have been together for 16 years, married 9 of those years. My online friends are the best!
- favorite tools of the trade My hands! Forget the brushes and palette knives! I opt to use my hands 90 % of the time. Love to feel the texture of it all and get messy!
- something we might not know
I love chocolate chip cookies with walnuts, but skip the chocolate chips! Chicken fat grosses me out and all needs to be trimmed off before cooking. I do not like cartoons/animated movies.
- favorite swapping experience I participate in creative swaps not for what I will get back from others, but the ideas I will get from what is submitted/swapped. I believe all have something to share, from the very beginner to the most experienced. From swaps, I host, the pure joy of hosting - I enjoy doing it and getting to know more and more peeps.
- anything else that you would like to share My life is an open book. Ask away!
Last edited by vz5dzh; 11-03-2013 at 06:56 AM..