Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?
**Swapped out and Completed** Cricut Page Swap Round #7
12x12 Cricut Page Swap Round #7
This swap is so wonderful and the participants continue to amaze me from round to round. So why not kick off round #7.
Ok so how many of us can not get enough of our Cricuts???? I don't know about you but I love using mine to do quick, fun layouts that always pop out in my scrapbooks.
So here is what you will be doing. You will be creating a 12x12 Double Page Layout. Your layout must contain element(s) using your Cricut. I would also like you to use a minimum of 1 embelishment on your pages. This an be ribbon, brads, rinestones, stickles, etc. There will be several groups below. Sign up for any group you would like. THE ONLY THING YOU MUST DO is tell me what theme of layout you will be doing. This will allow people to sign up in groups for pages they would like to receive. I ask that you PLEASE do this within 3-4 days of signing up.
The Rules: (and PLEASE abide by them!!!)
1. Create 3+1, 12x12 Double Page Layout
2. Your layout must use at least 2 layers of paper.
3. Only 1 embelishment is required but please feel free to use more if you wish. (this has been omitted in the past by participants so please be advised of this rule)
4. You MUST use your Cricut to create the main element or accents on your page. In other words we should not have to search for where you used your Cricut at on your page. Make sense?
5. Let me know what group you want me to put you in.
6. Let me know what theme you will be creating.
7. Pages must arrive to me by May 31, 2011. These pages take a little more TLC because of using your Cricut so I'm allowing PLENTY of time to create!!
8. Please include enough postage for me to mail your swap back to you. Plus add 1-2 extra stamps. Some peoples pages may weigh more than yours which can cause the shipping to be more. I WILL NOT return swaps that do not have enough return postage.
9. I will recycle your envelope but if you feel it's already beat up and will not make the round trip, please include an extra envelope.
10. I WILL NOT hold this swap open later than the due date. If you always run late, PLEASE DO NOT sign up!! I'm sorry but it's not fair to those that run on time.
11. HAVE FUN, ask questions if you need to. Who is first?????
314 S. Front St
Liverpool, PA 17045
GROUP 1 CLOSED
(R) 1. aclep - Cute as a Bug
(R) 2. rhoshoun - Sweet Treats
(R) 3. agoodling - Let Your Light Shine
4. haydnsmom - Bee Happy
GROUP 2 CLOSED Group 2:
(R) 1. amanjord - The Egg Hunt Is On
2. Jami27 - Birthday
3. luvskrapin - camping
(R) 4. SanuraScraps - mommy and me
(R) 1. lbiernat - Day in the Sun
2. luvskrapin - dinosaur museaum
(R) 4. StampinGoodDeeds - Memories
Group 4 Closed Group 4:
(R) 1. Tcarr- Teddybear
(R) 2. StampinGoodDeeds - Springtime
(R) 3. rhoshoun - Summer Fun
4. Jami27 - Beach