Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Unread 09-06-2017, 12:01 PM   #41
Hardware Hotshot

Safe travels Joyce Ann. Hope all is well upon return.
We are on the very extreme edge of damage unless the track shifts to the west.
Praying is shifts out to sea!!

Goal 2017- 162/200 layout (50/50 cards) J/29, F/25, M14 A8 M12 J12 J36 A13 Sep13
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Unread 09-06-2017, 03:03 PM   #42
Stazon Splitcoast

So sad and disappointed to report we aren't leaving. I couldn't book a room (that allows pets) before the other side of Selma AL this morning. Then was told it is not very likely we will find gas as this progresses. There was already an over abundance of people on the road. What is to say it will really be any better once we hit Texas, there are still people spread out to the north of Houston most likely. Still gas shortage out that way. All two women alone with 3 dogs stranded on the road somewhere - not a good idea. I had myself a little cry then decided to call off the trip. We will make it later once the weather and aftermath work itself out.
Fan Club Member
Scrapbook Page Goals: YTD=88; Sep=8/10
S2S=+$126
Unread 09-06-2017, 04:16 PM   #43
Proud Fan Club Member

Oh, Joyce Ann, praying for you! So sorry, it didn't work out for you to leave. We saw the lines of people trying to get gas on the news tonight.

S2S 2017: +106.21 as of 07/31/17
Srapbook pages 79/100 as of 08/31/17
Unread 09-06-2017, 04:51 PM   #44
Hardware Hotshot

A couple of layouts over the last few days
Smiles? by sewflake - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Always by sewflake - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Goal 2017- 162/200 layout (50/50 cards) J/29, F/25, M14 A8 M12 J12 J36 A13 Sep13
Unread 09-06-2017, 04:53 PM   #45
Hardware Hotshot

Hunker down Joyce Anne!
Sorry you could not leave.

Unread 09-06-2017, 05:00 PM   #46
ALWAYS has a P L A N

Location: In the '82 Los Angeles underground, looking to hire...The A-Team.
Send a message via AIM to mollymoo951

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnniePanda View Post
Leaving because hurricane Irma is predicted to cover the state with destruction. Its gotten bigger than Andrew was in 1992 that is responsible for the strictest building codes in the nation. Glad this house was build only 10 years ago. However, we are evacuating and will make this a change to go visit my babies in Arizona.
We are close enough to the coast (about an hour south of Cape Canaveral) pitting us against the Atlantic storm surge. Plus, this hurricane is so large it will cover the whole state anyway! Water or wind, or both! Best to let it have its way with my house without us in it.
Be Amazing Scraplift17Sep by AnniePanda - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
She's a monster - I saw on The Weather Channel FB page (I think) that the storm is 400 miles wide. Florida is 400 miles wide. Hurricane Andrew - I was just starting working as a CPA and in 1993 this lady had photos (she had a rental house in Florida) of the damage and destruction to her rental property - she was taking a tax deduction.

Crazy stuff! And there's two more out there - one in the Atlantic and another in the Gulf.

Join us for VSBN September 2017 - It's Fall Y'all!

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, if you can find them, maybe you can hire...
The A-Team.
Unread 09-06-2017, 05:04 PM   #47
ALWAYS has a P L A N

Quote:
Originally Posted by smadson View Post
Joyce Ann, sending prayers. Have fun with the grandkids!

Melissa, glad you are telling me that cannon doesn't work with Windows 10 because that is what I have, and I was thinking of getting one of those photo printers.

Oh BTW, have a peek at my blog today; you will wonder why Inwant a photo printer! LOL

My link to my blog is in my signature.
Let me clarify! My Canon Selphy is a CP900 - that model is not compatible with Windows 10. I would check the compatibility on the newer models if you like the Selphy. I'm pretty sure the newer models are compatible with Windows 10. I never could find a Windows 10 driver for the CP900. So I use it with my phone. I do like the Selphy - it's fast and prints good photos!

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, if you can find them, maybe you can hire...
The A-Team.

Last edited by mollymoo951; 09-06-2017 at 05:07 PM..
Unread 09-06-2017, 05:19 PM   #48
ALWAYS has a P L A N

Quote:
So sad and disappointed to report we aren't leaving. I couldn't book a room (that allows pets) before the other side of Selma AL this morning. Then was told it is not very likely we will find gas as this progresses. There was already an over abundance of people on the road. What is to say it will really be any better once we hit Texas, there are still people spread out to the north of Houston most likely. Still gas shortage out that way. All two women alone with 3 dogs stranded on the road somewhere - not a good idea. I had myself a little cry then decided to call off the trip. We will make it later once the weather and aftermath work itself out.
Oh, how disappointing.

The A-Team.
Unread 09-06-2017, 08:58 PM   #49
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking Oh my

Ohhhh, Joyce Ann, I'm so sorry to hear that you weren't able to get out to see your Daughter and grandbabies! Stay Safe! I've been checking on my family and worry about them as well ... oh these hurricanes, whew!

Last week I had a sinus infection and this week I'm fighting a cold so not feeling the best again ... but still scrapping! I need to get my VSBN b page uploaded, I did find some pumpkin photos
Unread 09-07-2017, 02:23 AM   #50
ALWAYS has a P L A N

Good morning ladies!

The A-Team.
Unread 09-07-2017, 02:24 AM   #51
ALWAYS has a P L A N

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmn View Post
Ohhhh, Joyce Ann, I'm so sorry to hear that you weren't able to get out to see your Daughter and grandbabies! Stay Safe! I've been checking on my family and worry about them as well ... oh these hurricanes, whew!

Last week I had a sinus infection and this week I'm fighting a cold so not feeling the best again ... but still scrapping! I need to get my VSBN b page uploaded, I did find some pumpkin photos

Lela - that makes me feel a little better about this sinus drainage / tight chest issue I've had for the past week.

The pumpkin page, well, that makes me feel a whole lot better.

The A-Team.
Unread 09-07-2017, 02:34 AM   #52
ALWAYS has a P L A N

Did anyone order December Daily products from Ali Edwards?

The DD 2017 product launch broke the internet. Again this year.

She has a bound journal this year - that I was all over first thing. Kind of December planning in one place. I usually use pages from Flylady's Cruising the Holidays Journal. And yeah, I could use a composition book and make my own. But, I don't want to. My regular planner - just a bound date book, page a day - has my daily lists and what I do that day - no room to plan for the month or a holiday. Last December, I used an app on my phone to record journaling notes and attach pictures. So, I'm hoping this DD 2017 Journal will be the one stop shop for all things December - gift lists, menus, everything.

I also got the main kit and the forest green / stars album, among other things.

Thinking I'm going to use remnants of past DD kits to make Christmas cards, but I probably should finish prior years DD first, eh? I don't like much in being done with 2016! Maybe next month I'll start thinking about that. I need to decorate for Halloween / Fall, first.

The A-Team.
Unread 09-07-2017, 04:09 AM   #53
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning my friends! All boarded and ready to hunker down. All candles and flashlights ready. Hoping I have enough containers of drinking water and non perishable food ready. Being a grain-free vegan means we eat lots of fresh foods and the cooked up beans can be eaten cold if we loose electricity. Water will be drawn in the bathtubs later.
I will play with my paper and ink for as long as I can.
I truly appreciate your prayers as I always add you all to my prayers as well. Take care everyone!
Fan Club Member
S2S=+$126
Lmn, sewflake, Elizabeth G. and 2 others like this post.
Unread 09-07-2017, 08:55 AM   #54
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymoo951 View Post
Did anyone order December Daily products from Ali Edwards?

The DD 2017 product launch broke the internet. Again this year.

She has a bound journal this year - that I was all over first thing. Kind of December planning in one place. I usually use pages from Flylady's Cruising the Holidays Journal. And yeah, I could use a composition book and make my own. But, I don't want to. My regular planner - just a bound date book, page a day - has my daily lists and what I do that day - no room to plan for the month or a holiday. Last December, I used an app on my phone to record journaling notes and attach pictures. So, I'm hoping this DD 2017 Journal will be the one stop shop for all things December - gift lists, menus, everything.

I also got the main kit and the forest green / stars album, among other things.

Thinking I'm going to use remnants of past DD kits to make Christmas cards, but I probably should finish prior years DD first, eh? I don't like much in being done with 2016! Maybe next month I'll start thinking about that. I need to decorate for Halloween / Fall, first.
I haven't decided yet if I am going to be doing a DD album this year. I guess it mostly depends on what is going on around here. I haven't done one in a few years, so it would be fun to do it again. I don't buy the kits - I try to make my pages a mish-mash of different items (acrylic, cardboard, paper, etc). I like the crazy look of every page being somewhat different, yet cohesive.
Lmn likes this post.
Unread 09-07-2017, 08:56 AM   #55
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Good morning my friends! All boarded and ready to hunker down. All candles and flashlights ready. Hoping I have enough containers of drinking water and non perishable food ready. Being a grain-free vegan means we eat lots of fresh foods and the cooked up beans can be eaten cold if we loose electricity. Water will be drawn in the bathtubs later.
I will play with my paper and ink for as long as I can.
I truly appreciate your prayers as I always add you all to my prayers as well. Take care everyone!
Sad to hear that you couldn't leave. I will be thinking about you! Please be careful and keep us updated.
Unread 09-07-2017, 08:58 AM   #56
Hardware Hotshot

Anyone waiting for a free photobook code from Shutterfly? The code is 1FREEBOOK and can be used through sept 12. I am thinking about doing book from our trip to WDW.
AnniePanda likes this post.
Unread 09-08-2017, 02:13 AM   #57
ALWAYS has a P L A N

Good morning ladies!

How's everyone this morning?

The A-Team.
Unread 09-08-2017, 04:38 AM   #58
Stazon Splitcoast

Our preparedness is well underway. Feeling closed in with boards on all the windows, except the two narrow ones flanking the front door. I am filling freezer gallon size bags with ice so the ice maker can make more, figure that should keep longer. Cooked up another batch of beans and they are in the freezer until the fresh supply of veggies has been used up, something that can be eaten cold as needed. I know we will loose power, just don't know for how long. All the pups visited the vet yesterday and are caught up on shots.
Melissa and Liz, I look forward to seeing your Christmas pages this year! That's one a day in pockets?
Stay away from those sickies Lela! You do so much traveling it's no wonder you catch the bug. And it's not like you can just not breathe them into your sinuses, for goodness sake.
I know Jayne probably isn't reading this, but I do hope she stays safe in her travels, I can only imagine how stressful the situation with her sister must be.
And Sewing Sharon, wow, you sure scrap a lot, love seeing all of them and will catch up.
Liz, hope you get to make the Shutterfly travel book, sounds like a good idea. Would be quicker that making so many actual pages and still be a marvelous book to have. You still have so many pages to make ahead of you too. Looking forward to your beautiful work, always marvelous and so creative.
Melissa, enjoy your Fall activities, as I'm guessing you have lots of in your part of the world. And thanks for your talented work creating VSBN for us all.
Fan Club Member
S2S=+$126
mollymoo951 and Elizabeth G. like this post.
Unread 09-08-2017, 07:44 AM   #59
Gallery Gazer

Joyce Ann! I was so glad to see your initial post that you were leaving but now I'll definitely be praying for you and your property. Stay safe!
mollymoo951 likes this post.
Unread 09-08-2017, 12:39 PM   #60
ALWAYS has a P L A N

Quote:
Our preparedness is well underway. Feeling closed in with boards on all the windows, except the two narrow ones flanking the front door. I am filling freezer gallon size bags with ice so the ice maker can make more, figure that should keep longer. Cooked up another batch of beans and they are in the freezer until the fresh supply of veggies has been used up, something that can be eaten cold as needed. I know we will loose power, just don't know for how long. All the pups visited the vet yesterday and are caught up on shots.
Melissa and Liz, I look forward to seeing your Christmas pages this year! That's one a day in pockets?
Stay away from those sickies Lela! You do so much traveling it's no wonder you catch the bug. And it's not like you can just not breathe them into your sinuses, for goodness sake.
I know Jayne probably isn't reading this, but I do hope she stays safe in her travels, I can only imagine how stressful the situation with her sister must be.
And Sewing Sharon, wow, you sure scrap a lot, love seeing all of them and will catch up.
Liz, hope you get to make the Shutterfly travel book, sounds like a good idea. Would be quicker that making so many actual pages and still be a marvelous book to have. You still have so many pages to make ahead of you too. Looking forward to your beautiful work, always marvelous and so creative.
Melissa, enjoy your Fall activities, as I'm guessing you have lots of in your part of the world. And thanks for your talented work creating VSBN for us all.
I was thinking about you and how closed in it must feel with the windows boarded up and wow, that's what you say when you post! Will be thinking of y'all! Hope you'll be able to get on and let us know you are OK.

For me, December Daily is one a day in pockets. It can be one photo a day or one story a day or one memory a day. Sometimes it's one page or a two page spread. The albums are 6 x 8. And there's three pocket configurations (or main sketches). Of course the 6 x 8 is wide open for interpretation. 3 x 4 or 4 x 6 can have their own mini sketch. Lots of variety in presenting December activities.

And thank you. Thanks to all of you for your support! Cannot do it without you! I'm enjoying looking at everyone's pages! Fresh challenges go live tonight and tomorrow!

The A-Team.
Unread 09-08-2017, 01:38 PM   #61
ALWAYS has a P L A N

The first VSBN challenge of the weekend is live!

Link to tonight's challenge: VSBNSep17D - Holidays

Link to Master Challenge list is in my signature!

The A-Team.
Elizabeth G. and smadson like this post.
Unread 09-09-2017, 03:03 AM   #62
ALWAYS has a P L A N

Good morning ladies!

Happy Saturday! What are your plans for today? I might be able to do scrapping tonight, if I have any energy left! I want to finish a project life spread, but I would like to type the journaling. However, my typewriter...DIED! So...next week DH & I will take it to the local office supply store and see what's wrong with it and if it can be fixed. Maybe the power cord died. I've had it since 1985 (at least). It was a gift from Mom & Dad. I remember the adventures Mom had in acquiring this typewriter for me. In the scheme of things in our lives, this was an expensive gift & she picked the best there was available at the time. And it IS a good quality typewriter. It still worked when I used it last sometime earlier this year. Kind of bummed, but if it's not fixable, I need to move on (and purchase another typewriter). Boy! When I think of all the places this typewriter has traveled with me. (I feel another SB page coming on!) But I digress.

I have a list, but no errands. Clean house, laundry...what else is on that list (flipping planner pages)....desk paperwork, baking (a summer cake! It's pumpkin season. Procrastinate much mollymoo? I bought the supplies, I'm baking the darn cake! LOL Hmmm...I DID tell my brother I was fixing it for Christmas Dinner. ), boiling eggs for the peeps' treat, wrapping a present and picking out birthday cards. Yep. Four of them.

So, what's on your agenda for today?

The A-Team.
Unread 09-09-2017, 03:10 AM   #63
ALWAYS has a P L A N

And, today's VSBN challenge is LIVE! If you have a list like mine, maybe you can just let it sit on the back burner and be ready to hit the ground running when scrappy time arrives!

Today's Challenge: VSBNSep17E - Food

Master Challenge List link is in my signature.

The A-Team.
Elizabeth G. and smadson like this post.
Unread 09-09-2017, 09:07 AM   #64
Die Cut Diva

Wow, I haven't had a chance to pop on SCS yet this month, so there's a lot to catch up on! First, prayers for Jayne in this stressful time. Joyce Ann, I was on vacation once in Florida when a tropical storm came through and it scared the pants off me, so I can't imagine what this hurricane will be like. Praying for safety in the midst of the storm. Ladies, feel free to pray for me re: balance in my life. I've been super busy since school started for my kids, so I've been feeling pretty overwhelmed. Actually, having time to sit down at the computer and catch up is a luxury!

As far as scrappy stuff goes, I seem to have lost my mojo. I managed to crank out a few pages per month for the past months, but haven't been feeling much inspiration since about March. I ordered a huge batch of photos from my London vacation from Mpix, and am hoping the quality is better than Costco lately (could it possibly be worse?), plus I hope it inspires me to scrap. I'm setting my goal really low at 5 this month and secretly hoping to blow it away! Off to work on a sketch for this month so I can post it today.
Unread 09-09-2017, 10:01 AM   #65
Proud Fan Club Member

Here is a page for Melissa's VSBN Holiday Challenge:
Mums & Zentangle

I added a zentangle drawing I did.

Lmn, mollymoo951 and Elizabeth G. like this post.
Unread 09-09-2017, 01:06 PM   #66
Proud Fan Club Member

Wow..prayers for Jayne, Joyce Ann, and Cheryl. Praying for God's peace and protection for all of you. Today is my birthday so I have chosen to hole up in my craft room for several hours and see what happens. Started with some clean up and organization stuff last night so I could have some room to get things moving. I have finished 4 pages and 2 cards so far. Going out to dinner later and my college boys are going to show up at the restaurant, so pretty perfect day for me. Praying you all find joy and peace in your days even through your trials that many of you are living right now.

Flip Out by Shirleysgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lake Balance by Shirleysgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Ski Duo by Shirleysgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lmn, mollymoo951, Elizabeth G. and 3 others like this post.
Unread 09-09-2017, 03:47 PM   #67
Proud Fan Club Member

Happy Birthday to you, Amy!

Elizabeth G. and Shirleysgirl like this post.
Unread 09-09-2017, 04:17 PM   #68
Die Cut Diva

Happy birthday, Amy! In honor of your birthday, I would like to dedicate the September Sketch to you!!!
Lmn, mollymoo951, Elizabeth G. and 2 others like this post.
Unread 09-09-2017, 04:19 PM   #69
Hardware Hotshot

Happy, happy birthday Amy!!
mollymoo951 and Shirleysgirl like this post.
Unread 09-09-2017, 06:49 PM   #70
Stazon Splitcoast

Amy, I hope your day was completely filled with love and delight, and that you made an abundance of happy memories!

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers everyone! Know that you all are included in my prayers. I always pray for "all those who I am in contact with online", knowing some of you have special needs that need prayers for, and the rest of you in general. It's like a smile to God, not only asking for your needs but thanking Him for your friendship. I've found out there will be no mass in the morning but we have been encouraged to say our own selection of prayers to God anyway.
I'm ready with food and water in case we loose power. Boarded up. Car and trash cans are in the garage. Got it all done, may have to start scrapping tomorrow - lol
Fan Club Member
S2S=+$126
Unread 09-09-2017, 06:56 PM   #71
Proud Fan Club Member

Nice to hear from you, Joyce Ann. Still praying. I guess there are a lot of SCSers in Florida.Check out this forum: You're in Our {{{Hearts}}}, Florida SCS'ers

Unread 09-09-2017, 08:21 PM   #72
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking Oh Goodness

Quote:
Nice to hear from you, Joyce Ann. Still praying. I guess there are a lot of SCSers in Florida.Check out this forum: You're in Our {{{Hearts}}}, Florida SCS'ers
Agreed! Glad to hear from you Joyce Ann, praying for you and Sharon (sewflake)! My family are all near Tampa so they headed over to Shelters earlier today. Much safer that way for them in their location and with kids although they did board up their house.

It was a Fall House Clean Day for me but I have the VSBN photos selected to finish my pages hopefully tomorrow
mollymoo951 and AnniePanda like this post.
Unread 09-10-2017, 02:46 AM   #73
ALWAYS has a P L A N

Good morning ladies!

The A-Team.
Unread 09-10-2017, 02:47 AM   #74
ALWAYS has a P L A N

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirleysgirl View Post
Wow..prayers for Jayne, Joyce Ann, and Cheryl. Praying for God's peace and protection for all of you. Today is my birthday so I have chosen to hole up in my craft room for several hours and see what happens. Started with some clean up and organization stuff last night so I could have some room to get things moving. I have finished 4 pages and 2 cards so far. Going out to dinner later and my college boys are going to show up at the restaurant, so pretty perfect day for me. Praying you all find joy and peace in your days even through your trials that many of you are living right now.

Flip Out by Shirleysgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lake Balance by Shirleysgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Ski Duo by Shirleysgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Birthday to you!

Sounds like a wonderful day! Awesome pages!

The A-Team.
Shirleysgirl likes this post.
Unread 09-10-2017, 02:56 AM   #75
ALWAYS has a P L A N

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motherload View Post
Wow, I haven't had a chance to pop on SCS yet this month, so there's a lot to catch up on! First, prayers for Jayne in this stressful time. Joyce Ann, I was on vacation once in Florida when a tropical storm came through and it scared the pants off me, so I can't imagine what this hurricane will be like. Praying for safety in the midst of the storm. Ladies, feel free to pray for me re: balance in my life. I've been super busy since school started for my kids, so I've been feeling pretty overwhelmed. Actually, having time to sit down at the computer and catch up is a luxury!

As far as scrappy stuff goes, I seem to have lost my mojo. I managed to crank out a few pages per month for the past months, but haven't been feeling much inspiration since about March. I ordered a huge batch of photos from my London vacation from Mpix, and am hoping the quality is better than Costco lately (could it possibly be worse?), plus I hope it inspires me to scrap. I'm setting my goal really low at 5 this month and secretly hoping to blow it away! Off to work on a sketch for this month so I can post it today.
Hi Cheryl!

I sure do understand. Hope the feeling of overwhelmedness lessens. When life gets crazy busy, I tell my self to enjoy - there's gonna be PLENTY of time to sit when I get old. (((hugs))) to you.

Hope the print quality of your picture order is satisfactory. NOTHING is as disappointing as paying for a crappy print job. I used to love Walgreens; now, not so much. IDK if it's them or me, but I hate paying for pictures that I have to trash - it's not the money so much as it's the disappointment due to the investment of TIME to upload & edit the darn things.

I saw that sketch! I saw a BIG photo. Now, it I can get my wi-fi printer issue to resolve, I should be able to print a large photo on the Pixma.

The A-Team.
Elizabeth G. likes this post.
Unread 09-10-2017, 03:05 AM   #76
ALWAYS has a P L A N

Quote:
Amy, I hope your day was completely filled with love and delight, and that you made an abundance of happy memories!

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers everyone! Know that you all are included in my prayers. I always pray for "all those who I am in contact with online", knowing some of you have special needs that need prayers for, and the rest of you in general. It's like a smile to God, not only asking for your needs but thanking Him for your friendship. I've found out there will be no mass in the morning but we have been encouraged to say our own selection of prayers to God anyway.
I'm ready with food and water in case we loose power. Boarded up. Car and trash cans are in the garage. Got it all done, may have to start scrapping tomorrow - lol
Kind of what I do when waiting for a big winter storm (ice or snow) to start - after getting the prep work completed, scrap while waiting.

The A-Team.
Elizabeth G. and AnniePanda like this post.
Unread 09-10-2017, 03:08 AM   #77
ALWAYS has a P L A N

Quote:
Agreed!

The A-Team.
AnniePanda likes this post.
Unread 09-11-2017, 02:11 AM   #78
ALWAYS has a P L A N

Good morning ladies!

The A-Team.
Unread 09-11-2017, 02:14 AM   #79
ALWAYS has a P L A N

Joyce Ann - how are y'all this morning? What's happening?

Sharon (sewflake) - how about you - y'all doing OK in the storm?

The A-Team.
Elizabeth G. and AnniePanda like this post.
Unread 09-11-2017, 06:13 AM   #80
Stazon Splitcoast

I'm singing God's phrases this morning! We made it through with no damage.
We were without power from 8 something last night to about 9:30 this morning. Not bad!
My DD and I sat at the dining table last evening and made cards until the power went out, then lit some candles - lol. That was fine as long as I didn't need to match up colors.
After checking for damages outside this morning I decided to finish my last card by added the sentiment. As I was stamping it I thought some clear EP would be nice on it. It wasn't until I got up to walk to the heat tool did I realize I had no juice for the tool - duh!
Anyway, just want to say thanks to all my SCS sistas, to borrow a phrase from Vickie, aka Hawaiian!
So grateful for your prayers and good wishes.
Fan Club Member
S2S=+$126
eeddmm, mollymoo951 and Elizabeth G. like this post.