Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Unread 05-14-2017, 11:54 PM   #41
Polyshrink Goddess

Hi Ladies, hope you all enjoyed your Mothers Day yesterday. I woke to a wonderful message and photo from our youngest today who is currently in Mexico. Made my day. I spent yesterday (Mothers Day) with our eldest boy and grandchildren. How did you all spend your day?

It's been a weekend of craft and babysitting with the grandies. I haven't managed to get back to my scrapping since last weekend, but hoping I can find time to do some this week and catch up on my monthly goal.

Happy scrapping and week everyone. Hugs from Oz
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
sewflake and AnniePanda like this post.
Unread 05-15-2017, 06:50 AM   #42
Hardware Hotshot

Hi all, I spent the day with both my kids and some of the grand-kids. It was filled with good company and good food!!
Crafted a little in the morning then headed out for the day..... certainly stayed away from the beach and the restaurants which are both too busy on Mothers Day!!!

Goal 2017- 164/200 layout (50/50 cards) J/29, F/25, M14 A8 M12 J12 J36 A13 Sep15
Ozpom likes this post.
Unread 05-15-2017, 09:10 AM   #43
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Yesterday morning, the hubs and the kidlet made me waffles for breakfast (okay, so the kid is 3 months old but hubs insisted it was all the kid's idea), then we did one of those clay impression kits where you can do the kiddo's handprints or footprints. Then my husband told me to put on shoes and he dropped me off to get a massage and a facial, and then he picked me up to go to the movies. I think my boys did pretty well for my first Mother's Day

Started working on a layout this morning but the kiddo is about to get up from his nap so I won't get to finish it quite yet. I'm taking a break from my honeymoon album (12 years overdue...) because I'm getting a little burnt out on it. Only 7 layouts left until it's done though, so I wanna get it done by the end of May!
Lmn, AnniePanda, smadson and 1 others like this post.
Unread 05-15-2017, 10:38 AM   #44
Hardware Hotshot

Sounds like a pretty amazing Mothers Day, that is quite the day to have to live up to each year!!

Always a blessing to wake up with messages from your kids! And photos too!!

Goal 2017- 164/200 layout (50/50 cards) J/29, F/25, M14 A8 M12 J12 J36 A13 Sep15
Ozpom likes this post.
Unread 05-15-2017, 07:04 PM   #45
Proud Fan Club Member

Our son, who lives two days drive from us in NYC, called us on the phone Saturday, and while DH was talking to him, our doorbell rings. I looked out the window in door and didn't see anyone. I opened the door, and there was our son! Wow! Were we surprised! My DH's birthday was on Mothers Day this year, and son said he had to come, since they were same day. I cried I was so happy and could hardly let go from hugging him. We don't see him too often. Hugged on my bald, bearded 47 year old! It was a happy Mother's Day!

S2S 2017: +106.21 as of 07/31/17
Srapbook pages 79/100 as of 08/31/17
Lmn, sewflake, princessp1971 and 3 others like this post.
Unread 05-16-2017, 01:12 AM   #46
Polyshrink Goddess

Ladies you sound as though you all had a wonderful day.

Sharon, I agree, I always stay away from restaurants, cafes, etc on Mothers Day and usually the boys call in. My hubby is sick and I'm hoping I won't catch his bugs so it's been a quiet week here and still no craft for myself although I did spend time yesterday choosing papers for 3 separate LO's and hope to start them tomorrow.

Christy, your day sounds wonderful and very relaxing. High tea is the big thing over this way. Hope you saw a good movie. I know what you mean about burnout when scrapping for the same album. I am really over Leith's album(s) but I'm so close to finishing that I am on a mission now. Hopefully by July it will be done and I can concentrate on other albums. the problem is I keep finding more photos and I don't know when to stop LOL

Sharon, what a wonderful surprise. That would have made my day too. So happy for you and your family.

Happy week everyone.
sewflake likes this post.
Unread 05-16-2017, 05:12 AM   #47
Hardware Hotshot

What a delightful surprise Sharon!! A real treat when you can celebrate both occasions and doing it together - priceless!!

My eldest son's birthday is sometimes on mothers day too, just not this year.

Jayne, hope you stay healthy and scrapping!!
I started picking papers last night for a page, now this morning I don't like what I have chosen so I will start over!!

Ozpom likes this post.
Unread 05-16-2017, 05:14 AM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozpom View Post
Ladies you sound as though you all had a wonderful day.

Sharon, I agree, I always stay away from restaurants, cafes, etc on Mothers Day and usually the boys call in. My hubby is sick and I'm hoping I won't catch his bugs so it's been a quiet week here and still no craft for myself although I did spend time yesterday choosing papers for 3 separate LO's and hope to start them tomorrow.

Christy, your day sounds wonderful and very relaxing. High tea is the big thing over this way. Hope you saw a good movie. I know what you mean about burnout when scrapping for the same album. I am really over Leith's album(s) but I'm so close to finishing that I am on a mission now. Hopefully by July it will be done and I can concentrate on other albums. the problem is I keep finding more photos and I don't know when to stop LOL

Sharon, what a wonderful surprise. That would have made my day too. So happy for you and your family.

Happy week everyone.
I lived in England for 3.5 years, I love me a high tea I still have a huge stash of tea in my kitchen and have a cuppa almost every morning. We did see a good movie--Guardians of the Galaxy 2! I love superhero movies...well, I pretty much love any movie where stuff blows up!

I did a layout yesterday (did get it finished!) but I haven't taken a picture of it yet. Back to the honeymoon album for me...I think I'm getting bored because I'm using a very limited color palette for it. I'll be SO GLAD to have that project done though!
Ozpom likes this post.
Unread 05-16-2017, 07:07 AM   #49
Die Cut Diva

Well, the layout I started last Tuesday is still sitting on my desk, unfinished, so needless to say I'm not feeling very creative right now. I decided to take the pressure off by not posting anything this month, so I will be back in June with a new sketch and (hopefully) some creativity! Have a great rest of the month.
Ozpom likes this post.
Unread 05-16-2017, 08:49 AM   #50
Stazon Splitcoast

Wow, wow, wow ladies! wonderful mothers day!
Fan Club Member
Scrapbook Page Goals: YTD=88; Sep=8/10
S2S=+$130
Ozpom likes this post.
Unread 05-16-2017, 09:31 PM   #51
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by sewflake View Post
What a delightful surprise Sharon!! A real treat when you can celebrate both occasions and doing it together - priceless!!

My eldest son's birthday is sometimes on mothers day too, just not this year.

Jayne, hope you stay healthy and scrapping!!
I started picking papers last night for a page, now this morning I don't like what I have chosen so I will start over!!
Hi Sharon
I'm feeling good today. It's my hubby who is sick and hasn't ventured far for a week now. You know the feeling when there's man flu around LOL. He won't go to the Drs but I think he's finally seeing reason as he's not improving. I had the flu jab earlier this week and think I was just off colour from that. Goodness we couldn't have both of us sick together...haha.

I'm just about to head up to my craft room. I also chose papers a couple of days ago and hope I still like them. The hardest part for me was finding the right photos so I could scraplift some of Lela's beautiful LOs. I've chosen so many to scraplift and then didn't have the right photos but I think I now have a plan....sort of... I usually scrap with a friend every second week so had prepared to go to her home today but she isn't well so that's been cancelled, so I now have free time to do craft here.

Hope you manage to get some craft done also today. Happy day.
sewflake likes this post.
Unread 05-16-2017, 09:40 PM   #52
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy S. View Post
I lived in England for 3.5 years, I love me a high tea I still have a huge stash of tea in my kitchen and have a cuppa almost every morning. We did see a good movie--Guardians of the Galaxy 2! I love superhero movies...well, I pretty much love any movie where stuff blows up!

I did a layout yesterday (did get it finished!) but I haven't taken a picture of it yet. Back to the honeymoon album for me...I think I'm getting bored because I'm using a very limited color palette for it. I'll be SO GLAD to have that project done though!
Hi Christy

Which part of the UK did you live in? I was born in Derbyshire and our village was eventually gobbled up by Yorkshire, so I'm a bit of a mixture...haha. My sister and brother still live there...one in Derybshire (not far from Chatsworth House) and my brother in Leeds. I emigrated to Australia originally over 40 years ago, then returned to the UK and have been back here nearly 30...I married an Aussie. I miss the UK and love going back (as a tourist LOL) and have seen more of it and Europe since I left. We English are very insular and don't venture far from our villages.

I'm a drama/thriller/chick flick movie girl.....the last movie I saw was Going Out in Style with my hubby....we enjoyed it...very light hearted and a few laughs.

Good luck with your scrapping.

Time to finally do some craft. Yay!
sewflake and smadson like this post.
Unread 05-17-2017, 01:09 PM   #53
Hardware Hotshot

Another page to add to my goal this month.....slowly getting there.
Kickin It! by sewflake - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I think I will make up a few kits to work on and see if any thing strikes my fancy to start tonight!!!

Ozpom likes this post.
Unread 05-17-2017, 01:10 PM   #54
Hardware Hotshot

Jayne, hope you got to work on some of your pages! It is fun having company to scrap with but in truth I get more done by myself!

Ozpom likes this post.
Unread 05-17-2017, 07:09 PM   #55
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking Oh Joyce

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnniePanda View Post
So happy for you and hubby, Lela! Sounds like some busy times around you. You will be in Kissimmee soon? It's about an hour and 20 minutes from where I live. It would be fun to meet in person so let me know if you are having a few spare moments for a meal or a cup.
That would be SO FUN, I would love too! This weekend was so busy with the gymnastics competitions but I'll be down again next week and again later in June so I'm sure I'll have some time for a visit, I would love it
AnniePanda likes this post.
Unread 05-18-2017, 09:08 AM   #56

Quote:
Hi Christy

Which part of the UK did you live in? I was born in Derbyshire and our village was eventually gobbled up by Yorkshire, so I'm a bit of a mixture...haha. My sister and brother still live there...one in Derybshire (not far from Chatsworth House) and my brother in Leeds. I emigrated to Australia originally over 40 years ago, then returned to the UK and have been back here nearly 30...I married an Aussie. I miss the UK and love going back (as a tourist LOL) and have seen more of it and Europe since I left. We English are very insular and don't venture far from our villages.

I'm a drama/thriller/chick flick movie girl.....the last movie I saw was Going Out in Style with my hubby....we enjoyed it...very light hearted and a few laughs.

Good luck with your scrapping.

Time to finally do some craft. Yay!
We lived in a bitty wee village called Feltwell in Norfolk, hubs is American military so we were close to the base at Lakenheath. We did a LOT of traveling while we lived there, that's why I have pictures from so many different places! That might be what I miss the most living back in the States--it's so much cheaper to travel in Europe, and every place looks different where in the States everyone has Starbucks and McDonald's. Not that we didn't have Starbucks and McDonald's in the UK, but at least the towns had character!
AnniePanda and Ozpom like this post.
Unread 05-19-2017, 12:59 AM   #57
Polyshrink Goddess

Default Backyard Cricket or Maybe Not

Backyard Cricket or Maybe Not by Ozpom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

2 more pages completed...yay. I've submitted this LO for the May Scraplift (thanks again Lela and Sharon), and also for VSBN17May Challenge #1.

YTD: 27
4/8 Completed for May....whoop, whoop.

I've already chosen papers for the next LO and will scraplift another of Lela's. Makes life so much easier.

Happy day everyone
Unread 05-19-2017, 01:01 AM   #58
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:
Jayne, hope you got to work on some of your pages! It is fun having company to scrap with but in truth I get more done by myself!
Hi Sharon, as you will see I did manage to get 2 pages completed (just finished about an hour ago but I should have posted it 2 days ago...you will know what I mean if you have read my description)

I agree, I also get more done by myself, and if I scrap elsewhere I always have the wrong papers, inks, or no embellishments with me and end up doing very little but move photos around LOL.

Happy day jx
Unread 05-19-2017, 01:09 AM   #59
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy S. View Post
We lived in a bitty wee village called Feltwell in Norfolk, hubs is American military so we were close to the base at Lakenheath. We did a LOT of traveling while we lived there, that's why I have pictures from so many different places! That might be what I miss the most living back in the States--it's so much cheaper to travel in Europe, and every place looks different where in the States everyone has Starbucks and McDonald's. Not that we didn't have Starbucks and McDonald's in the UK, but at least the towns had character!
Hi Christy, I haven't visited Feltwell but have been through Norfolk when I was younger. I was thinking about how much travel you have done for someone so young. It is cheaper to travel in Europe although we also have found some years it to be expensive depending on our exchange rate. We have been to the US twice but have only seen the East Coast but loved it. We know more about US History than our own LOL.

My hubby and I started travelling only about 20 years ago although I did do some travel in my early 20's around Europe. I have seen more of the world the past 10 years as it was difficult with young children and work. We are now retired and try and go to somewhere different every year. Our bucket list is still very long I also try and catch up with family in the UK every 2 years. We are currently in the throes of planning a long trip for next year to the UK/Europe. Apart from craft, history and reading, travel is high up on my hobby list

Love your LO's and I look forward to sharing my travel LO's with you and the other ladies......all I have to do now is finish our youngest boy's album. It seems to go forever LOL.
Happy day.
Unread 05-19-2017, 04:15 AM   #60

Send a message via AIM to princessp1971

Hi everyone, I just have to tell you about my Mothers Day. It was one of the best Mothers Days ever. Our sons both live about an hour away from us making it hard for us to all be at the same place for church. On mothers Day hubby and I went to Sunday School like we always do and after that I went and sat down in the pew we usually set it but my hubby stayed in the back of the church. I just thought he was talking to someone and the next thing I knew our oldest son and his wife were sliding into the pew on my left side and our youngest son and his family on my right side. I was so surprised and happy. It was a great day!

Patti
Fan Club Member RAK Group Member
Chemo Angel, Stampin Up Demonstrator
Scrapbook goal: Aug 7/12 YTD 80/120
Lmn, AnniePanda, smadson and 1 others like this post.
Unread 05-19-2017, 04:47 AM   #61
Proud Fan Club Member

Oh, Patti, that is wonderful! That tops mine! . With our son in NYC and Dd and family oin Georgia, it is rare to get everyone together! Not even Christmases! Surprises are great aren't they?

Lmn, princessp1971, AnniePanda and 1 others like this post.
Unread 05-19-2017, 08:25 AM   #62

Quote:
Hi Christy, I haven't visited Feltwell but have been through Norfolk when I was younger. I was thinking about how much travel you have done for someone so young. It is cheaper to travel in Europe although we also have found some years it to be expensive depending on our exchange rate. We have been to the US twice but have only seen the East Coast but loved it. We know more about US History than our own LOL.

My hubby and I started travelling only about 20 years ago although I did do some travel in my early 20's around Europe. I have seen more of the world the past 10 years as it was difficult with young children and work. We are now retired and try and go to somewhere different every year. Our bucket list is still very long I also try and catch up with family in the UK every 2 years. We are currently in the throes of planning a long trip for next year to the UK/Europe. Apart from craft, history and reading, travel is high up on my hobby list

Love your LO's and I look forward to sharing my travel LO's with you and the other ladies......all I have to do now is finish our youngest boy's album. It seems to go forever LOL.
Happy day.
I think 90% of my pages fall into one of two categories: travel, or dogs I haven't started working on baby pages yet...a friend is making a baby book for me, but I don't have it yet. That's next on my never-ending scrappy list! I have some books from high school that I'd like to re-do too, so I'll never run out of things to scrap.

We spent our first year in the UK just doing road trips around the country...we got English Heritage passes and went to lots of castles! The next year, we started exploring the rest of Europe. We managed to hit everything on the top of our list, but there are still some places we didn't get to. And several that we'd like to go back to I don't know that we would have gotten to do so much traveling if we'd had the kiddo sooner.
AnniePanda and Ozpom like this post.
Unread 05-19-2017, 10:01 PM   #63
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessp1971 View Post
Hi everyone, I just have to tell you about my Mothers Day. It was one of the best Mothers Days ever. Our sons both live about an hour away from us making it hard for us to all be at the same place for church. On mothers Day hubby and I went to Sunday School like we always do and after that I went and sat down in the pew we usually set it but my hubby stayed in the back of the church. I just thought he was talking to someone and the next thing I knew our oldest son and his wife were sliding into the pew on my left side and our youngest son and his family on my right side. I was so surprised and happy. It was a great day!
Patti, what a wonderful surprise. I love reading stories like this. They are just the best.

Unfortunately our boys (and my hubby) seem to leave all the organising to me for special celebrations and family get togethers. If I don't do it, it doesn't happen. The eldest who has the children is better and invites us to his place, but for special days the boys always ask me what's the plan....
I take whatever time I can get from them. I do love surprises though.
Happy day and weekend

Ladies, I realised today that I can't count I have completed 5 LO's this month....LOL....getting closer to my goal.

YTD: 28
5/8 completed for May. Every little one counts....haha.

Happy scrapping.
princessp1971 likes this post.
Unread 05-20-2017, 12:52 AM   #64
Polyshrink Goddess

Default Bullseye on Mothers Sunday

Bullseye on Mothers Sunday by Ozpom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Another LO completed which was for VSBN17May #3 and also SCRAP17May (Scraplift) Challenges.

YTD: 29
6/8 For May (I did count correctly this time...LOL)

2 to go but I really would like to be able to do more.

Happy days and scrapping.
Unread 05-20-2017, 09:09 AM   #65
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking Me too

Quote:

Unfortunately our boys (and my hubby) seem to leave all the organising to me for special celebrations and family get togethers. If I don't do it, it doesn't happen. The eldest who has the children is better and invites us to his place, but for special days the boys always ask me what's the plan.... I take whatever time I can get from them. I do love surprises though. Happy day and weekend.
Yup, that's what seems to happen in my family too ... if I don't plan it, it doesn't seem to happen ... I'm used to it, haha!

Patti I got tears in my eyes reading about it your Mother's day! That would be such a wonderful, special surprise! How cool ...
smadson and Ozpom like this post.
Unread 05-20-2017, 10:55 AM   #66
Proud Fan Club Member

I scraplifted Cheryl. Here is Family Dinner.

Ozpom likes this post.
Unread 05-21-2017, 04:53 PM   #67
Hardware Hotshot

A couple of pages and a card.....

Hoppy Easter
Hoppy for You
Happy Birthday Deer

Ozpom likes this post.
Unread 05-21-2017, 09:48 PM   #68
Polyshrink Goddess

Happy Monday everyone. Thank you for all your kind comments on my LO's.

Quick question...does anyone know how to keep a page flat. I'm finding that the ones where I've used water and paste are warping. I did see a tip somewhere online but now can't find it.

Happy day and thanks in advance for your tips on this.
Unread 05-22-2017, 09:01 AM   #69
Hardware Hotshot

Jayne, I have learned over time to use as little water or paste as I can get by with. Yes pages are going to warp!! It bugs me to no end!!
Now I try to use the papers that have been wet as a layer where I can use lots of adhesive to adhere to the background paper. Another thing I do is to put the page under something while it finishes drying. Not an easy thing to determine when using molding paste, too wet and your stencil work gets flattened too dry and it won't do much good.
Over time after the layout is in a page protector with weight from the other pages, it seems to flatten out some.

If you find a good tip let me know too!!!

You had also asked about the embossing folder, both the die and embossing folder are Tim Holtz designs but probably very close to SU folder if not the same design as they are both more than likely made in China!

Ozpom likes this post.
Unread 05-23-2017, 02:36 AM   #70
Polyshrink Goddess

Default 18 Ways to Bring on the Cake

18 Ways to Bring On The Cake by Ozpom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

This LO was for Challenge #4 in VSBN17May and also as part of the SCRAP17May scraplift challenge.

YTD: 31
8/8 completed for May...whoop, whoop...!

I have a free day this week before we pack and head off to Thailand for 10 days and may get one more LO completed...watch this space.

I will be checking online...what else to do when you are lying by the pool sipping cocktails LOL....but I don't think I will take my scrapping items with me although I usually take a travel journal and my pens/stickers

Looking forward to joining you all in June when I'm back.

Happy days everyone but I'm sure I will be online before we go...LOL.
Unread 05-23-2017, 02:37 AM   #71
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:
Jayne, I have learned over time to use as little water or paste as I can get by with. Yes pages are going to warp!! It bugs me to no end!!
Now I try to use the papers that have been wet as a layer where I can use lots of adhesive to adhere to the background paper. Another thing I do is to put the page under something while it finishes drying. Not an easy thing to determine when using molding paste, too wet and your stencil work gets flattened too dry and it won't do much good.
Over time after the layout is in a page protector with weight from the other pages, it seems to flatten out some.

If you find a good tip let me know too!!!

You had also asked about the embossing folder, both the die and embossing folder are Tim Holtz designs but probably very close to SU folder if not the same design as they are both more than likely made in China!
Thank you Sharon for this. If I come across any good tips, I will definitely share them. Happy day.
Unread 05-26-2017, 08:41 AM   #72

4 pages to help me reach my goal!

Reading spot at Christmas Time by princessp1971 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pastor Lisa reading by princessp1971 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Patti

Last edited by princessp1971; 05-26-2017 at 08:46 AM..
Ozpom likes this post.
Unread 05-26-2017, 08:43 AM   #73

Pages from last month that I did not get loaded. I did not count them toward this months goal.

Day of Surgery by princessp1971 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
yes its a jammie kind of day! by princessp1971 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Patti
Ozpom likes this post.
Unread 05-26-2017, 08:45 AM   #74

This months VSBN challenge pages.

Waiting in line at the feeder by princessp1971 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Spring time flowers by princessp1971 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bentley loves Christmas Trees by princessp1971 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Flags at the Grand by princessp1971 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WIldflowers by princessp1971 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Patti
Ozpom likes this post.
Unread 05-26-2017, 08:47 AM   #75

This months scraplift challenge

CASE of Little Miss Maggie! by princessp1971 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Patti
Ozpom likes this post.
Unread 05-27-2017, 12:54 AM   #76
Polyshrink Goddess

Default sbc17May - Partying with Mates

Partying with Mates by Ozpom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Another LO I've managed to complete before we head off to Thailand.

This will definitely be my last LO for May and I look forward to joining you all in June when we are back.

YTD: 33
May goal: I overachieved my goal...yay...I ended up doing 10 pages. Time for happy dancing

June may be a lighter month for me as I miss over a week and we also have quite a lot happening.....please put me down for 8 and I'll do my best.

Happy day and weekend and thanks for taking time to look.
sewflake, princessp1971 and smadson like this post.
Unread 05-27-2017, 03:56 AM   #77
Proud Fan Club Member

Have a great trip, Jayne! Take more photos to scrap! LOL

Ozpom likes this post.
Unread 05-27-2017, 04:34 AM   #78
Hardware Hotshot

Patti, you have gotten a lot done...... Have to check them out.

I will be falling short again this month which puts me pretty much on track for the year but I won't be able to slide much the rest of the year being that I am going to be gone most of June!

I will come back just before we leave in May with my goal in June!

Unread 05-27-2017, 10:07 AM   #79
Hardware Hotshot

Here is a layout done using the Faux tin tiles....they were fun to make but just can't think of a reason to use them very often!! I did make a "rusty" faux tile, just have no idea what I am going to do with it now!!

Awesome 50

Unread 05-29-2017, 08:44 AM   #80
Proud Fan Club Member

Here are two pages for VSBN Challenge #1: Christmas Tree Portraits

princessp1971 and Ozpom like this post.