Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-11-2013, 12:47 PM   #121
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessp1971 View Post
I had so much fun this weekend! Only thing that would have made it better is if we were all together in real life!!! Like Lela said I feel I really know some of you and others I would like to know! I have one page left to finish and I plan on doing it this morning.
It would be so much fun to get together!

I have seen in some threads where they meet and have swaps etc.
I am retired, so would be easy for me. Just 'DH and DM to think about.

Loved VSBN this week-end. Lela did a wonderful job. Thank you Lela and all the other hostesses.

Sharon
Proud Fan Club Member
Scrapbook Goal 2014 91/60 See them Here
S2S 2014: -$52.29
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 02-11-2013, 08:03 PM   #122
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

I've just spent an hour or so in the VSBN galleries leaving some love. Wow! Lots of super pages in there, and lots of inspiration. I ended up home working and napping today, feeling under the weather and not wanting to share whatever it is that I'm fighting off. I was really tired and feeling blah all weekend, definitely a virus of some kind kicking my butt.

I hope tomorrow evening I will feel like getting some of these very fun challenges completed. I've got lots of ideas in my head now for a few of them. Great job ladies!!

Paper Crafty Goals for 2013: 50/135 pages and 185/75 cards.
Old 02-12-2013, 12:54 PM   #123
Glitter Guru

Hello my crafty friends!

Terri, hope you feel better soon! There is the crud, flu and other stuff going around here.

Still no scrapping for me yet. Some of the pages I did in January during my scrapping retreat will fit a couple of VSBN challenges. I'm going to try and upload this week.

I was browsing Pinterest last night and looking at Disney pages on someone's board and lo and behold, one of my own pages was pinned! It happened to be one of my favorite digi pages. I was quite surprised.

Hope everyone has a good night. I'm waiting for DH to finish some work so we can go out to dinner (if he gets done soon).
Old 02-12-2013, 03:02 PM   #124
Crimping Master

I didn't get as many pages done at our Scrapbook Weekend (14-Pages) as I had hoped, but I'm well on my way considering I believe I will be home alone this weekend. My goal was 20 I believe, so I will post a few of them...any help on how to attach it to this link would be great. And I read through many of the posts looking at everyones wonderful pages, but for the life of me have no idea what VSBN is...LOL~HELP!
Old 02-12-2013, 04:08 PM   #125
Stazon Splitcoast

I got my pages uploaded from my 6x6 album I'm making...

Here's the link to my album in my gallery...it's way too much to individually link here

Stampin Up! Gallery: Scrapbook pages - Page 1 - Cards & More - Splitcoaststampers
2014 Goals: Cards ~ 40/75 Scrap pages ~ 75/150
Old 02-12-2013, 04:47 PM   #126

How pretty is that album! I like!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mepylant View Post

Here's the link to my album in my gallery...it's way too much to individually link here

Stampin Up! Gallery: Scrapbook pages - Page 1 - Cards & More - Splitcoaststampers

Old 02-12-2013, 04:51 PM   #127

Thanks Michele, I'm better enough to be working. Still feeling rather blah, and not up to par. I''m going to try to go to bed early for a couple of nights - that's a tough one!

I try to stay away from Pinterest - have not signed up! SCS and Facebook take enough of my time, LOL. Very cool that someone loved your page and pinned it - you have great pages, so I'm not surprised!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmtinsley View Post
Hello my crafty friends!

Terri, hope you feel better soon! There is the crud, flu and other stuff going around here.

Still no scrapping for me yet. Some of the pages I did in January during my scrapping retreat will fit a couple of VSBN challenges. I'm going to try and upload this week.

I was browsing Pinterest last night and looking at Disney pages on someone's board and lo and behold, one of my own pages was pinned! It happened to be one of my favorite digi pages. I was quite surprised.

Hope everyone has a good night. I'm waiting for DH to finish some work so we can go out to dinner (if he gets done soon).

Old 02-12-2013, 05:21 PM   #128
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Beautiful album!!

A GOOD friend shops with you for stamping supplies, aTRUE friend helps you hide them!

Last edited by Crooked Stamper; 02-13-2013 at 02:16 AM..
Old 02-12-2013, 06:08 PM   #129
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

What a beautiful album! I love the idea, too. You have inspired me!

Sharon
Proud Fan Club Member
Old 02-12-2013, 09:31 PM   #130

I got a couple of pages for the VSBN done tonight So much fun! I needed this.

Visiting the Past by 3Fries - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Portillo's Hot Dogs by 3Fries - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Old 02-13-2013, 05:45 AM   #131
Stazon Splitcoast

thanks ladies
2014 Goals: Cards ~ 40/75 Scrap pages ~ 75/150
Old 02-13-2013, 05:46 AM   #132
Hardware Hotshot

Morning ladies. I am finally back at my desk finishing my VSBN pages. Loved all the challenges. Hope to spend time viewing all the galleries today. I tried all weekend but everyday something came up. I left to buy a camera and phone and didn't make it back to super late and still neither purchase made, lol. Going back to Verizon this evening.

I thing a real life Scrap Goal Girls Get Together would be awesome!

Goals for 2014
Dec.

5 cards a week:_260__
2 Layouts a week:_104__
My Papercrafting Blog
My Gallery

Old 02-13-2013, 06:28 AM   #133
Gabfest Goddess

Default Enabler Alert

If anyone is contemplating a Scrappy Getaway Weekend in Orlando (or wants to plan one...)

Scrapbook EXPO - Orlando, FL
Old 02-13-2013, 07:23 AM   #134
Hardware Hotshot

I Like Love you by heathergw - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers working on the digi scraplift challenge.
I'm using this digi layout here . love all the clustered embelli's.

Goals for 2014
Dec.

5 cards a week:_260__
2 Layouts a week:_104__
My Papercrafting Blog
My Gallery

Old 02-13-2013, 07:42 AM   #135
Pearl-ExPert

Didn’t realize that I hadn’t posted by goal for February … was going to try for 4 pages but ended up making this box instead. Think I will count it as making my goal.

Box View 1: Album in a Box by DRStamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Box View 2: Album in a Box by DRStamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Page 1: Album in a Box, Page 1 by DRStamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Page 2: Album in a Box, Page 2 by DRStamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Page 3: Album in a Box, Page 3 by DRStamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Page 4: Album in a Box, Page 4 by DRStamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Page 5: Album in a Box, Page 5 by DRStamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Page 6: Album in a Box, Page 6 by DRStamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Last Page: Album in a Box, Last Page by DRStamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Front of Inside Tags: Album in a Box, Tags Front Side by DRStamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Back of Inside Tags: Album in a Box, Tags Back Side by DRStamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loved this photo album box when I saw it on “Kathryn Scraps” blog (Life on the {Scrap}beach). Here’s a link to the info of where you can watch her UStream Video and purchase the pattern:
Kathryn Scraps: Convertible Album-in-a-Box Online Class + Instruction Manual!

I made one change and for my insert pages I used the “Stack the Deck” method created by Laura Denison from Following the Paper Trail. Here a link to the UTube video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z_6pe2ZhDI

Thanks for looking!
Old 02-13-2013, 08:32 AM   #136
Mad Swapper

Scrapbook Variety Challenge is posted. If you finish it by Sunday, you can combine it with a VSBN challenge, too!
Old 02-13-2013, 09:20 AM   #137
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRStamper View Post
Didn’t realize that I hadn’t posted by goal for February … was going to try for 4 pages but ended up making this box instead. Think I will count it as making my goal.

Box View 1: Album in a Box by DRStamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Box View 2: Album in a Box by DRStamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Page 1: Album in a Box, Page 1 by DRStamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Page 2: Album in a Box, Page 2 by DRStamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Page 3: Album in a Box, Page 3 by DRStamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Page 4: Album in a Box, Page 4 by DRStamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Page 5: Album in a Box, Page 5 by DRStamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Page 6: Album in a Box, Page 6 by DRStamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Last Page: Album in a Box, Last Page by DRStamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Front of Inside Tags: Album in a Box, Tags Front Side by DRStamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Back of Inside Tags: Album in a Box, Tags Back Side by DRStamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loved this photo album box when I saw it on “Kathryn Scraps” blog (Life on the {Scrap}beach). Here’s a link to the info of where you can watch her UStream Video and purchase the pattern:

I made one change and for my insert pages I used the “Stack the Deck” method created by Laura Denison from Following the Paper Trail. Here a link to the UTube video:

Thanks for looking!
Oh my goodness gf! What a great album! What a lot of work! I will have to look at this and maybe consider doing it. But mine will never look as good as yours. You did a wonderful job!

Sharon
Proud Fan Club Member
Old 02-13-2013, 04:15 PM   #138

I think this is a super wow! How big is the box? It looks to me like it's worth more than your four page goal!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRStamper View Post

Thanks for looking!

Old 02-13-2013, 04:48 PM   #139
Gallery Gazer

Michele...I watched the You Tube video and that's really interesting to see how it's done. Thanks for sharing it! I love how you did yours too! Very Very Cool!
Old 02-13-2013, 08:21 PM   #140

Must love VSBN!! Two more pages (a double page spread!) for me!! Another fun basketball page - and Wendy, there are more to come! I'm scrapbooking the Illinois trip from last summer!

LoveVSBN05 and 09 U of Illinois by 3Fries - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Last edited by 3Fries; 02-13-2013 at 08:30 PM..
Old 02-13-2013, 10:53 PM   #141

Basketball lovin page, for my basketball lovin friends

LoveVSBN02 and 10 Lead the Way right side by 3Fries - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Old 02-14-2013, 07:50 AM   #142
Gabfest Goddess

I'm so far behind on my 'years' that I decided to do 2012 in digi format. This is for that Album. I have a ton of pics from this event so this is simple.

Jungle Adventure pg 1
Old 02-14-2013, 09:02 AM   #143
Gabfest Goddess

Okay, another K.I.S.S. page

Jungle Adventures page 2
Old 02-14-2013, 11:45 AM   #144

Send a message via AIM to princessp1971

Thursday Challenge

Patti
Fan Club Member RAK Group Member
Chemo Angel, Stampin Up Demonstrator
Scrapbook goal: Sept 6/8 Oct. 0/15 YTD 87/115
Old 02-14-2013, 11:49 AM   #145

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary_Pat419 View Post
If anyone is contemplating a Scrappy Getaway Weekend in Orlando (or wants to plan one...)

Scrapbook EXPO - Orlando, FL
Mary Pat have you ever been to this?

Patti
Old 02-14-2013, 11:52 AM   #146
Glitter Guru

Quote:
I've been to the one in Duluth, GA. Lots of vendors. I didn't go to the crop though.
Old 02-14-2013, 07:23 PM   #147
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
I go shopping every year with friends. A few years ago I did a crop on a Thursday night which was quiet, most of the 'fun' events were planned for Fri & Sat. We have 2 events a year but I forget if this company runs both or not. There is use to be one in the fall but I'm not sure if that is still the case any more.
Old 02-15-2013, 04:00 AM   #148

Send a message via Yahoo to cla616

that would be fun MP, but already plan on being in Orlando next week and a long weekend in March Not sure if we can manage a May one too .. although we have been every month now since October (except for Jan) hehe
Feb - 5 SB pages
(6/5)
YTD SB Pages: 7
Old 02-15-2013, 04:14 AM   #149
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by cla616 View Post
that would be fun MP, but already plan on being in Orlando next week and a long weekend in March Not sure if we can manage a May one too .. although we have been every month now since October (except for Jan) hehe
Do you fly or drive down? It's still a bit of a drive from Atlanta. I live 40 minutes from Disney (& about the same to the beach). It'll be starting to get crazy for Spring Break starting next week! Starts next Friday for college students. We have Spring Break starting March 22 but I'm taking my girls to your neck of the woods for a few days, Savannah. I've never been but got a good hotel deal and heard great things about it. Though that's probably still a few hours drive for you.
Old 02-15-2013, 04:49 AM   #150
Hardware Hotshot

Good morning! I have 5 pages done and a few others under way! My goal is to get my daughters HS stuff scrapped to date before spring break which is 6 weeks away. I did get some inspiration from the VSBN challenges. Hopefully I will get a chance to work on them and post, but I have to get this house cleaned while I have a 4 day break. It has been a long time since I have participated in the VSBN, but I remember the inspiration being a great resource!
I still can't figure out how I update my signature line. bummer!
Old 02-15-2013, 04:55 AM   #151
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Do you fly or drive down? It's still a bit of a drive from Atlanta. I live 40 minutes from Disney (& about the same to the beach). It'll be starting to get crazy for Spring Break starting next week! Starts next Friday for college students. We have Spring Break starting March 22 but I'm taking my girls to your neck of the woods for a few days, Savannah. I've never been but got a good hotel deal and heard great things about it. Though that's probably still a few hours drive for you.
You will love Savannah. I met a friend of mine who lives in Fla. for a mini get away weekend. It was a nice 1/2 way place for both of us! We didn't really have an agenda per se just kind of putzed around took a lot of "architectural" texture type pics playing with the camera. We enjoyed the many cemetery's too. You will like it there and a few days is perfect.
Old 02-15-2013, 05:07 AM   #152

Three down and 5 more to go this month! I better get busy!

Here's my latest layout: My Valentine
Fan Club Member
Old 02-15-2013, 07:28 AM   #153
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furph's wife View Post
You will love Savannah. I met a friend of mine who lives in Fla. for a mini get away weekend. It was a nice 1/2 way place for both of us! We didn't really have an agenda per se just kind of putzed around took a lot of "architectural" texture type pics playing with the camera. We enjoyed the many cemetery's too. You will like it there and a few days is perfect.
Thanks Renee! I grew up in'Yankee' territory, Philadelphia, so it's fun learning Southern history. We plan to drive & be there 4 days/3 nights. We are Girl Scouts & Juliete Gordon Low's house is there so that's what started this trip idea.
Old 02-15-2013, 11:24 AM   #154
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Just posted my task 2 page for this month's Progressive Scrap Challenge. Lori was Cupid's Helper this week and she had us add a framed photo and 3 smallish embellies...

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...DGSCPR009Task2

Fun!

Last edited by wendella247; 02-15-2013 at 11:35 AM..
Old 02-15-2013, 12:25 PM   #155
Proud Fan Club Member

I think that crop last week sucked all the scrapping juice right out of me. I have not even felt like doing any layouts this week and have gotten very few of the ones I did finish posted!! Whats with this?? It could be the thought of another crop coming up the end of next week (which I don't have time for, I should have looked at my calendar before signing up) and I don't have anything put away from last week!!
I had better get organized for the 22nd so I can get a few pages done during the time I have at this crop.

There are so many wonderful pages done during VSBN, it's hard to keep up.....
Old 02-15-2013, 12:50 PM   #156
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Thanks Renee! I grew up in'Yankee' territory, Philadelphia, so it's fun learning Southern history. We plan to drive & be there 4 days/3 nights. We are Girl Scouts & Juliete Gordon Low's house is there so that's what started this trip idea.
I grew up in Philly! Well in Jersey, but close to Philly! I will be here 12 yrs in July.
Old 02-15-2013, 12:53 PM   #157
Hardware Hotshot

HOW do I change my signature line? I forget how to do it and can not figure it out!
Old 02-15-2013, 12:54 PM   #158

My page for Thrusdays challenge

Wonder

Patti
Old 02-15-2013, 01:24 PM   #159
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart Yup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furph's wife View Post
HOW do I change my signature line? I forget how to do it and can not figure it out!
Go to your PM Mail
Left side - Edit Signature
Old 02-15-2013, 01:27 PM   #160
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Here are two more pages I did vor VSBN. I wish I could get more done, but we're heading out for the evening and have lots going on tomorrow, so these might be my last two.

In going through my recent additions to my gallery, it's apparent I'm on a blue and green kick! Why, I don't know.

Here are my pages:

Fishin - LoveVSBN02 by wendella247 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ash-Lei's 1st Birthday - LoveVSBN06 by wendella247 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers