Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Unread 08-18-2017, 02:31 AM   #81
ALWAYS has a P L A N

Location: In the '82 Los Angeles underground, looking to hire...The A-Team.
Send a message via AIM to mollymoo951

Does anyone ever share a list of their FAVS in the n the thread they put up every Sunday over in the main forum?

I look and shy away. So, I think I'm going to start (gasp) sharing & posting my faves in that thread. It should be fun. It would give our pages and our favs and our hobby more exposure! I don't think the faves thread is just for cards. When did I ever worry about a challenge being just for cards?

Who's with me on Sunday?

Join us for VSBN September 2017 - It's Fall Y'all!

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, if you can find them, maybe you can hire...
The A-Team.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Ozpom likes this post.
Unread 08-18-2017, 02:44 AM   #82
ALWAYS has a P L A N

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmn View Post
Sharon .... YES! It' s on my Christmas List. I'm going to a Scrap Retreat in October and the Girls are going to bring Polaroid Zip, Canon Selphy, HP Sprocket and the new one Prynt Pocket so we can compare ....

I have to admit, with all the reviews I looked at, I'm leaning toward the HP Sprocket

As you know, I scrap a lot on the road so this is going to be super fun
Curious as to why the PicMate is not on the list? Maybe no one has it to bring to show and share?

The Prynt Pocket is only iOS and I've heard you can "print videos" from your phone. It's palm sized. Wow.

Never heard of the HP Sprocket, but after being an avid HP printer fan, I've shied away from HP printer products.

Your recap of the pros and cons of the small portable printers is gonna be fun to read.

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, if you can find them, maybe you can hire...
The A-Team.
Unread 08-18-2017, 08:49 AM   #83
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymoo951 View Post
Anyone have weekend plans? Whacha gonna doooo?
We are not too far from eclipse totality, so we are going to go camp and take pictures. Hopefully it won't be a nightmare trip. lol
Lmn, AnniePanda and Ozpom like this post.
Unread 08-18-2017, 11:46 AM   #84
ALWAYS has a P L A N

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth G. View Post
We are not too far from eclipse totality, so we are going to go camp and take pictures. Hopefully it won't be a nightmare trip. lol
Cool! Hope y'all have a great time!

I understand the "nightmare trip" scenario though. Lots of people out and about. Which is why we are enjoying this at home and not out and about.

Are you camping on private property or in a public sapce?

The A-Team.
Elizabeth G. likes this post.
Unread 08-18-2017, 08:54 PM   #85
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking Oh Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozpom View Post
Wow Lela you have also been creating a lot. I've just been in my craft room playing with my GD....she was trying out a stencil, gesso and lots of glitter. We are covered in it...lol. She's sleeping now so I can have a little bit of me time before its time to do the school run

I'm interested in also hearing of your reviews in the portable printers for scrapbooking.

Happy weekend everyone. Take care jx
I need to go to someone's Craft Room and Play with Mixed media suppliers! I don't buy any of it because I don't know what to do with all the fun stuff but I sure love it when I see it all! I wish my niece lived closer because her and I would have a ball being crafty together (my sis is not)

Fun, fun! Happy Weekend
Ozpom likes this post.
Unread 08-18-2017, 08:57 PM   #86
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Wink What?!

Quote:
Does anyone ever share a list of their FAVS in the n the thread they put up every Sunday over in the main forum?

I look and shy away. So, I think I'm going to start (gasp) sharing & posting my faves in that thread. It should be fun. It would give our pages and our favs and our hobby more exposure! I don't think the faves thread is just for cards. When did I ever worry about a challenge being just for cards?

Who's with me on Sunday?
I did not even know that existed ... I'm going to check that thread out
mollymoo951 likes this post.
Unread 08-18-2017, 10:56 PM   #87
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:
Anyone have weekend plans? Whacha gonna doooo?

Hi Melissa

My weekend has already started.......I've been to Body Balance class, done food shopping, house chores and now on the pc before I head up to my craft room.
Tomorrow we play golf and are on the Sunday Mixed Match Committee and its our roster so busy day. Monday having the poppets (our grandchildren) as they have a pupil free day and so our week starts again.

What plans do you have?

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and finds time to scrap or create

On another note and a question for everyone....I mentioned to my hubby that I was about to start scrapping our Grandchildren and he wasn't sure I should be posting photos of them online. How secure and safe is SCS site and is there anything that can be done so only this group sees my photos? Usually I wouldn't worry but I've heard such awful stories. It's sad. I also will check with my son and DIL if they are ok with me posting. If all else fails, I can cover up their faces...LOL

Happy day everyone and hugs from down under jx
Unread 08-18-2017, 10:58 PM   #88
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Who's with me on Sunday?

I will check it out. I think I may have shared my favourites once in cards...or maybe I was about to do that and it all became so hard....mmmmm

I like the concept and agree it will give more exposure to our group. We need scrappers back...LOL.
Unread 08-19-2017, 06:59 AM   #89
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Who's with me on Sunday?

I have had cards I made featured in the favorites..... several this year. I had not made cards for quite a few years as I started re-focusing on my scrapping again, plus with such a stockpile of cards I just quit stamping!!

I never use to see scrap pages in that thread but have noticed a few this year.

Goal 2017- 164/200 layout (50/50 cards) J/29, F/25, M14 A8 M12 J12 J36 A13 Sep15
mollymoo951 and Ozpom like this post.
Unread 08-19-2017, 07:09 AM   #90
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Hi Melissa

My weekend has already started.......I've been to Body Balance class, done food shopping, house chores and now on the pc before I head up to my craft room.
Tomorrow we play golf and are on the Sunday Mixed Match Committee and its our roster so busy day. Monday having the poppets (our grandchildren) as they have a pupil free day and so our week starts again.

What plans do you have?

On another note and a question for everyone....I mentioned to my hubby that I was about to start scrapping our Grandchildren and he wasn't sure I should be posting photos of them online. How secure and safe is SCS site and is there anything that can be done so only this group sees my photos? Usually I wouldn't worry but I've heard such awful stories. It's sad. I also will check with my son and DIL if they are ok with me posting. If all else fails, I can cover up their faces...LOL

There is nothing safe that is posted to a public forum. Anything (or just about) can be copied to re posted! I have posted my DGK's layouts, but most of the time I am scrapping old photos and no personal information as to the location....like what school they attend (currently) where exactly they live, what activities they might be involved it (currently) and I blur out the faces of school mates if there happens to be a group shot.
Most of my family posts pictures to Facebook and that is about as unsafe of a place as you can get!!!
If there is any question, cover or blur (I edit the photos of my layouts) the faces and make sure there is no personal information in the journaling or pictures (name of school) or title.

Goal 2017- 164/200 layout (50/50 cards) J/29, F/25, M14 A8 M12 J12 J36 A13 Sep15
Unread 08-19-2017, 07:33 AM   #91
Proud Fan Club Member

Yep, my family are all on Facebook, and nothing safe about that! But you can cover up the faces. I do that because I cannot figure how to blur faces in any program I have.

S2S 2017: +106.21 as of 07/31/17
Srapbook pages 79/100 as of 08/31/17
mollymoo951, Elizabeth G. and Ozpom like this post.
Unread 08-19-2017, 07:46 AM   #92
Hardware Hotshot

Most of what I have done this month...

The Boys/Girls of Summer by sewflake - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Today
Team Work

Ozpom likes this post.
Unread 08-19-2017, 08:03 AM   #93
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Cool! Hope y'all have a great time!

I understand the "nightmare trip" scenario though. Lots of people out and about. Which is why we are enjoying this at home and not out and about.

Are you camping on private property or in a public sapce?

We are going to camp on public land, hopefully away from the masses of ppl.
Unread 08-19-2017, 12:56 PM   #94
ALWAYS has a P L A N

Quote:
Hi Melissa

What plans do you have?

I don't remember what weekend plans I had when I posed that question. I did the "Weekly Home Blessing" - fancy way to say, cleaned the house - Friday afternoon, so that's done. Clean floors make me happy.

BUT, seeing it's almost Saturday evening over here, it's been a typical Saturday (errands), but not so many or so much. I needed a nap, so that happened also. Just got up about 30 minutes ago. Today is Day in the Life, so I've been documenting my day using "-ing" words.

Hoping I feel better tomorrow so I can work on sealing painted rocks.

The A-Team.
Ozpom likes this post.
Unread 08-19-2017, 01:21 PM   #95
Proud Fan Club Member

I had a nap, too. Just woke up. The last few days, I have been unpacking and sorting and putting my craft supplies back in their place. Almost three weeks gone with craft supplies really cut into my August! But at least have 35 DTGD cards and a 21 page 12x12 album to show for it. It is the most productive month I have had in a while! And it wasn't in my craft room!

Melissa , we must be on the same calendar. I did my floors on Friday morning. Hope I can get productive the rest of the week-end!

Unread 08-19-2017, 02:32 PM   #96
Stazon Splitcoast

I have been a bad girl! The only thing I got done is painting my toes pink! Fortunately the laundry room is quite empty at midnight..the only good thing about my body shifting to being awake at night
Proud Fan Club Member
Unread 08-19-2017, 06:28 PM   #97
Gallery Gazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motherload View Post
A little slow around here this weekend! I didn't get any scrapping done because I've been out of town, but I plan to get photos printed and scrap some this week. Has anyone used Persnickety Prints for photo developing? I am so tired of the bad results from Costco, so I thought I'd try out some online places.
Cheryl, I've only ever used Persnickety for 12x12 and 8.5x11 pages and as long as I loaded them correctly, I never had any issues. I did have to remember to not have things printed right up to edges but that's probably the same no matter where you get them printed. It's been so long since I've had anything printed but I just purchased a lot of 50 prints cause they had a sale. I would say try them..I've never been disappointed.
Unread 08-19-2017, 06:37 PM   #98
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by smadson View Post
Yep, my family are all on Facebook, and nothing safe about that! But you can cover up the faces. I do that because I cannot figure how to blur faces in any program I have.

Thanks ladies for your advice. Sharon, I also don't know how to blur out faces so cover them up. I have had Photoshop program for years and not used it yet...I'm so bad

I've been on FB for years but rarely post photos now of the family and poppets. My privacy is set so high that even family can't find me...LOL. I only accept friend requests from people I know and most are now acquaintances and ex work colleagues. Time for a tidy up I think as I rarely post these days as there's so much negativity on there.

Happy Sunday jx
Unread 08-19-2017, 06:49 PM   #99
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:
I don't remember what weekend plans I had when I posed that question. I did the "Weekly Home Blessing" - fancy way to say, cleaned the house - Friday afternoon, so that's done. Clean floors make me happy.

BUT, seeing it's almost Saturday evening over here, it's been a typical Saturday (errands), but not so many or so much. I needed a nap, so that happened also. Just got up about 30 minutes ago. Today is Day in the Life, so I've been documenting my day using "-ing" words.

Hoping I feel better tomorrow so I can work on sealing painted rocks.

I can relate to clean floors and happiness Melissa. My family say I'm anal...and I am but I get anxious if I don't do my weekly clean...sad I know but I have learnt to let some things go

Hope you are feeling better. Hugs.

I spent yesterday afternoon going through all the many bags of items, memorabilia and basically stuff I had brought back from our trips over the years. Phew...still not finished but at least I now have things in bundles and labelled which will make it easier for me to use when scrapping. I also went through boxes of photos and can't decide what to scrap. I also found some more photos of our youngest at one of his birthday parties with friends. Oh dear, does this mean I still will be scrapping a LO for his album/s! It seems such a shame not to...watch this space.

Have fun whatever you are all doing jx

Last edited by Ozpom; 08-19-2017 at 06:53 PM..
mollymoo951 and smadson like this post.
Unread 08-19-2017, 07:15 PM   #100
Stazon Splitcoast

I do not post any pictures of anyone online. If you post on SCS then people can see them.

What I do in Photoshop is create a circle on the top most layer.. then I just copy it on to each face. If you are doing a paper layout then you can cut circles and place them on the faces before you take a picture. If you post an unedited photo.. someone may be able to find the location the picture was tak en in the metadata. I also do not post people's names online.

So Sweet pea.. my son grumpy girlfriend.. is doing her own kind of book. She has these little photos in an album. I am going to send her some word image brushes. We will see if she can use them.
Proud Fan Club Member
Ozpom likes this post.
Unread 08-20-2017, 07:50 AM   #101
ALWAYS has a P L A N

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMcrafter View Post
I do not post any pictures of anyone online. If you post on SCS then people can see them.

What I do in Photoshop is create a circle on the top most layer.. then I just copy it on to each face. If you are doing a paper layout then you can cut circles and place them on the faces before you take a picture. If you post an unedited photo.. someone may be able to find the location the picture was tak en in the metadata. I also do not post people's names online.

So Sweet pea.. my son grumpy girlfriend.. is doing her own kind of book. She has these little photos in an album. I am going to send her some word image brushes. We will see if she can use them.
This made me chuckle.

The A-Team.
Ozpom likes this post.
Unread 08-21-2017, 01:44 AM   #102
ALWAYS has a P L A N

Rise & shine!

The A-Team.
Unread 08-21-2017, 01:44 AM   #103
ALWAYS has a P L A N

I'm working 1/2 day and planning to spend the afternoon outside with my husband enjoying the event. We have eclipse glasses. I'm not going to try to photograph the eclipse itself, but take photos of the surroundings. It will be just about 1 PM when the moon starts it march across the face of the sun, so it would be almost "high noon" out here (compensating for DST). I have to chuckle at myself wondering where the sun will be at 12:59 PM. Fairly certain it's straight up for us. Pull out the lounge chair? And you know what, we have one shade tree that gives dappled shade. That dappled shade should function as mini pinpoint viewers. Planning to sit under that shade tree a bit also.

Reminding myself to enjoy the experience and not obsess about photos. I'm getting better at listening to myself say this. A good example of this is our Christmas in the Park - terrible for getting photos in the dark of lighted objects from a moving car. It's an experience and I don't have to photograph every. single. one. I can journal. So.

I'm going to journal about the experience tonight, rather than obsess about photographing it.

The A-Team.
Elizabeth G. and Ozpom like this post.
Unread 08-21-2017, 05:22 AM   #104
Polyshrink Goddess

Happy Monday everyone.....what a surprise I've just had. I received a note to say my LO had been featured in the favourites for last week......BIG thank you to Joyce Ann for including my LO. It has made my day. Unfortunately I forgot to do my list yesterday but will try and make an effort in future.

Had the little Poppets today and they created a flower garden using as many paper flowers they could find...all glued on top, brads pushed through and art stones added for the garden and my best inks sprayed. I can't say no and I've enough stash to sink a ship .
By the end we were covered in glue and I'm still finding stones everywhere in my room..LOL.

My GS has book week coming up and my DIL has made an amazing house out of cardboard which he will wear...for his book entitled "there's a hippopotamus on our roof eating cake". He made a wonderful cupcake to put on the roof using my dies and stash.

My 4 year old GD now says "tap, tap" when inking up her stamp and gives the block so much pressure I have to keep reminding her it's not CPR we are doing. I just love playing in my room with them and they keep telling me that I'm the craftiest Nannie in the world....LOL.

It's the simple pleasures that make my day.

My DIL has also given me the ok to post pages I make using their photos...yay. I'm another proud Nannie...sorry.

Time for bed this end...enjoy your day everyone. Hugs
Elizabeth G. and smadson like this post.
Unread 08-21-2017, 06:29 AM   #105
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh Jayne, what wonderful times with your Grandies! I do so love hearing these stories!. I love all the stories my fellow scrappers share!
Hope everyone finds some nice memories today with lots of journaing - with or without pictures, nice idea Melissa to get shots of the surroundings instead.
Fan Club Member
Scrapbook Page Goals: YTD=88; Sep=8/10
S2S=+$130
smadson and Ozpom like this post.
Unread 08-21-2017, 02:50 PM   #106
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: "In a state of somewhere.... Somewhere between Motherhood and Grandma should!"
Send a message via AIM to Annie's Pantry

I am here... Just really really busy. Will be posting completed pages soon.
Ozpom likes this post.
Unread 08-21-2017, 03:08 PM   #107
Stazon Splitcoast

I was smart and watched the eclipse on TV not a full one due to our location. My son grumpy.. he took pictures via a reflection.. smart guy!
Proud Fan Club Member
Elizabeth G., smadson and Ozpom like this post.
Unread 08-22-2017, 01:32 AM   #108
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMcrafter View Post

Hello FM .....I noticed yesterday that when I had logged out of SCS that I could still see all of the gallery photos and notes. I also was able to bring up a photo and could save it. Surely the admin people would ensure that this wasn't possible unless you were registered ??

I will post photos of our trips and also some of the little poppets and our boys and their partners but will be selective. I don't think anyone would want a photo of me LOL and I don't share location, etc. It's a sad world we live in today

I love your comment about "grumpy"...at first I thought you meant the girlfriend...LOL We still get grunts out of our 3 boys and there are 2 of them in their 30's. If we ask them what they have been up to...one will say "stuff". It's the age...LOL. As for trying to get them to keep in touch with us....that's another story apart from the eldest who has the children. I look back at how I was at that age and I think girls are different. We have a play day with the poppets every week.

Happy day and love all the stories on here too
Unread 08-22-2017, 01:34 AM   #109
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnniePanda View Post
Oh Jayne, what wonderful times with your Grandies! I do so love hearing these stories!. I love all the stories my fellow scrappers share!
Hope everyone finds some nice memories today with lots of journaing - with or without pictures, nice idea Melissa to get shots of the surroundings instead.

Thank you Joyce Ann...I love all the stories on here too. I love being part of this group and feel so welcomed and there's such warmth online. It's sometimes just nice to chat

I hope you are feeling much better and look forward to seeing more of your creations.

I am still sifting through memorabilia and my DIL brought me some school photos yesterday of the poppets and maybe I might scrap those...I am very indecisive but need to get a move on as August is running away from me.

Happy week. Hugs jx
Unread 08-22-2017, 02:24 AM   #110
ALWAYS has a P L A N

Rise & shine! A quick pop in before beginning the day!

The A-Team.
Ozpom likes this post.
Unread 08-22-2017, 07:18 PM   #111
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Hello

Hi Scrappy Sisters, looks like everyone is enjoying their week ....I'm Traveling home tomorrow for just a couple nights then I'm headed back to my youngest DS to help with his new restaurant. They are doing a promotional launch at a festival. Should be crazy busy but fun!

I have one more page of Christmas then all pages for 2016 holiday for all albums done! I brought all those with me on this trip and scrapped all, yay!

It was easier to bring one set of papers, embellishments for all the same theme. I'll have to think what to pack for weekend trip scrapping that could be similar...easier to bring along that way. Wish I'd had that thought sooner, ha!
Unread 08-22-2017, 08:15 PM   #112
Inking Addict

Default Is it too late?

I'm new to the forums and I just moved to a new city and I have no friends to crop with. Is it too late to join this group?
Unread 08-23-2017, 01:28 AM   #113
ALWAYS has a P L A N

Rise & shine!

The A-Team.
Ozpom likes this post.
Unread 08-23-2017, 01:36 AM   #114
ALWAYS has a P L A N

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmn View Post
Hi Scrappy Sisters, looks like everyone is enjoying their week ....I'm Traveling home tomorrow for just a couple nights then I'm headed back to my youngest DS to help with his new restaurant. They are doing a promotional launch at a festival. Should be crazy busy but fun!

I have one more page of Christmas then all pages for 2016 holiday for all albums done! I brought all those with me on this trip and scrapped all, yay!

It was easier to bring one set of papers, embellishments for all the same theme. I'll have to think what to pack for weekend trip scrapping that could be similar...easier to bring along that way. Wish I'd had that thought sooner, ha!
Hey girl! WOW - Christmas 2016 all scrapped! I'm slightly torn by this announcement. I still have to finish December Daily 2016, but I do have everything I need there - as you say - scrapping with the right set of supplies goes quickly. The best way to plan for next Christmas pages is to get last Christmas pages completed. Right?

BUT!

It's still wwwwaaaaayyyyyy too early to think Christmas for me. I haven't gotten mums or pumpkins or a chance to wear my pirate costume Mom sewed me.

(shaking thoughts of Christmas from my head.)

Up next is fall y'all.

The A-Team.
Ozpom likes this post.
Unread 08-23-2017, 02:03 AM   #115
ALWAYS has a P L A N

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy99 View Post
I'm new to the forums and I just moved to a new city and I have no friends to crop with. Is it too late to join this group?
Absolutely not! Jump in anytime!

Welcome! This is mostly our monthly chatter thread where we post our monthly scrap goals at the beginning of the month and share pages / chatter about scrapping related things throughout the month. There are other challenge threads; hostesses will post in this thread when the challenge is up and post a link so we know to go check it out.

There are those of us who travel to attend crops and there are those of us who do not have local friends to crop with IRL and all those in between. In any case, we have virtual scrapbook nights. Currently, this is a series of monthly challenges. Here is a link to that forum.

Virtual Scrapbooking Night - Splitcoaststampers

Again, welcome! Post if you have questions. We are a smaller group than the cardmakers, so it may seem like we are not on the boards as much; however, we're a friendly bunch and if you ever have a question / need assistance / want to chatter, just post!

Looking forward to getting to know you and seeing your pages!

The A-Team.
Ozpom likes this post.
Unread 08-23-2017, 04:13 AM   #116
Polyshrink Goddess

Melissa...are we the only ones on here this week....where is everyone? Saw Lela's post. Sharon, Joyce Ann and others......hello.

I still haven't scrapped this week but did make a welcome and door sign for my GS's house he will wear for book week . I had better start looking for that mojo again...and please no mention of Xmas yet.....eeek......I'm just getting used to the fact that spring is just around the corner here and the sun is finally starting to wear it's hat again...LOL.

Happy day everyone and welcome Andy99. Look forward to seeing your pages.
Unread 08-23-2017, 04:39 AM   #117
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning everyone! Welcome to Andy99, glad you have decided to join in.
I've not been scrapping lately for one reason or the other, hope to get a few more pages done before our month is all eaten up by time.
We are off to the zoo and then the beach today, will have to see if I have any energy left tonight for sorting through the supplies to scrap.
Fan Club Member
Scrapbook Page Goals: YTD=88; Sep=8/10
S2S=+$130
Ozpom likes this post.
Unread 08-23-2017, 05:17 AM   #118
Proud Fan Club Member

Good morning! Welcome Andy99! Can't wait to see some of your pages! I started the week not feeling great. I have been fighting an IBS flare up. Hope that isn't TMI.

I think doing those 21 pages wore me out! LOL. Or maybe it was just the three weeks on the out of town and the DTGD challenges. I don't know which. How does Lela do all that traveling all the time? So, it is Wednesday, wash sheets day, and time to post my Blog.

Anyway, just checking in on you. .

Andy99, here is the Scraplift Challenge for August: SCRAP17AUG. 8/05/17 Choose oneCome play! We need more players this month.

Unread 08-23-2017, 06:32 AM   #119
Hardware Hotshot

Good morning and a big from me! I had fully intended to participate in the favorites for the week on Sunday...
We spend most of the day with family at the Air Museum and I just plain forgot!!
Thank you Joyce Ann for mentioning my Boy/girls of Summer layout. I will have to do better in the future.
Now the week end coming up I have a crop but I think I will start now by pulling a few favorites as the week goes along. That way I should be ready.

Ozpom likes this post.
Unread 08-23-2017, 06:39 AM   #120
Hardware Hotshot

Welcome Andy99, you can come scrap with us until you find some crops to attend and even after you find crops, we love to looking at layouts!

I had no one to crop with when I first started going. Over time I have come to know everyone at these crops and now don't feel like I am "alone".
Each time I attend a crop there are some new people but during the year we all become friends, sometimes by the end of the crop.

smadson and Ozpom like this post.